Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts Guild of Witchcraft and Wizadry

Back to Guilds

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where Gaia Online users come to learn magic. 

Tags: Harry, Potter, Hogwarts, Witches, Wizards 

Reply Old Locked Threads (Viewing Only)
Astronomy with Professor xX_hang_me_higher_Xx <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:33 pm
<>

Excellent work, A+

*She put the paper on her desk along with the other papers she graded.*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:36 pm
((Sorry! O/////O ))

L ῑ ʆ У Ⓢc ⋀ ℝ ℓ ℇ t RaѵєȠɰѺoʠ

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Lily smiled. "Thank you." She walked back over to one of the telecopes, looking around.╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

strfallen

6,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:57 pm
<>  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image
Eriena EmmGryffindor – 5th year

"Tadaaa!" Eriena had just finished writing her last line about Libra and finished off her final word with a flourish.

"Done and done!" she said, handing her assignment to the professor before going back to her seat. She flipped her feet onto the table and swung her chair back, dangerously close to tipping over.

SilverMaple

Sparkly Lover

VicariousEyes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:27 pm
Ravenclaw, second year...

::Walking into the classroom, Sabrina takes notice of the assignment, and sits down to get to work, deciding to write about her own zodiac sign, Cancer.::

I'm sorry I'm late, professor. I'll get started on the assignment right away!

((Sorry about the disgustingly long absence. Life has gotten in the way of everything the last month or so. I'll PM the assignment to you. ^^;;; ))

...Where those of wit and learning will always find their kind.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:41 pm
<>  

-Our Little Wonderland-

10,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

LynxSpirit

10,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image

Cloud smiled and waited for the next lesson.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image
Harmony Trumarie...

Harmony's eyes scanned the book lazily. As she read her Astrology information, the Slytherin huffed indignantly when it was wrong, and that was often. Eventually she chucked the book across the room, very annoyed.

"The writer must be a bloody loon!" She mumbled miserably as she looked around the classroom for the thrown book. Harmony found it near the telescopes, as she walked back to her seat, the Slytherin decided to do her report on the constellation Taurus. She took out her writing utensils and began her report. After a several mintues Harmony levated her paper to the Professor's desk ((P.M.'ed it)) and opened up a book on Ghouls.

...Slytherin, 3rd Year

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Chevalresque

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:43 am
User Image
- 2nd year

User ImageNathaniel looked off his desk, looking like he was getting out of a deep daze. Even if he was listening from the start, the idea of writing a report in astronomy woke him up. Finally something to do... He picked up the quill, and decided to write about the Pegasus constellation. (PM'ed)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:10 pm
Olli
User Image
Hufflepuff ; Fifth Year

Olli entered the room and dropped her bags on a seat near a boy that appeared to be a fellow Hufflepuff. "Hi Professor, I'm Olli. What are we up to today?" she asked, turning her head to look at the professor.

OlliMay

Chevalresque

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:12 am
User Image
- 2nd year

User ImageNathaniel took it easy. After giving his assignment, he pushed his chair back before slowly crossing his hands behind his head. He just stared up blankly, retracing what happened the last few days. He felt very tired, not so sure about what his future looked like.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:30 pm
Olli
User Image
Hufflepuff ; Fifth Year

Seeing the boy she had sat beside lean back in his chair, she decided to introduce herself. "Hi there. You okay? I'm Olli, what's your name?" she asked, offering a hand for him to shake.

OlliMay

Chevalresque

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:39 pm
User Image
- 2nd year

User ImageHe turned towards Olli. The boy smiled, happy to see someone else from his house. "Hi ! My name's Nathaniel." He gladly shook her hand. "What brings you here in our dear Astrology class ?" he asked. Well, he wasn't a particular fan but it got more interesting anyway.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image
Antoinette Machiavelli
Slytherin ; Second Year

"What the hell are those?" Antoinette said in a (painfully blatant) affected clueless-ness, pointing at "Olli" and Nathan.  

Bwazzam

Shaggy Loverboy

OlliMay

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:55 pm
Olli
User Image
Hufflepuff ; Fifth Year

Olli grinned as he shook her hand, happy to have a class with at least one other member of her house. "I kind of had to take this class, but I'm fine with that because I absolutely love the stars and the sky. Astronomy is really interesting," she said with a smile. She turned to face the Slytherin that had spoken. "I don't find it surprising you would ignore anyone outside your own house," she said, sticking her tongue out.

Old Locked Threads (Viewing Only)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff