Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Main Forum
Advertising Were-Animals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you advertise this guild in your signature?
Sure!
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Yes, but not with the designs in this topic.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I would, but there's not enough space left in my signature.
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Maybe later, but not now.
21%
 21%  [ 4 ]
No.
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:34 pm
sDJx
Kangit
jellykans
Kangit
Mylian
I've had success going into towns with a combination incorporating Emgnol invisibility and directing them here when they ask how it's done.

Yeah, there are other ways to advertise the guild without putting stuff in your signature. It just depends on what you're willing to do. 3nodding

What is Emgnol invisibility? (Emgnol???) Help! Translation, please?

It's a trick that you can use with some items that will make your avatar turn invisible, but then leave some part of some other item you're wearing visible:

Kangit
How to do the Emgnol Invisibility trick:

1. Equip Longcat Scarf (emgnol).

2. Equip an item that can be seen from both sides of an "I am" item. These items seem to work for this step.

3. Equip the "I am" pose of one of the following items: Dander, White Drome Egg, Black Drome Egg, Pantheracorax Agate, or Vampire's Coffin.

4. Equip whichever item (Gwee the Dragon, Ebony Sewell, etc.) that you heard or think will work. The item you equip for this step might not be seen on both sides, so keep that in mind.

Ty! Btw, I had the censored banner, but the image got moved, so got a fancy one for temp. When my aquarium stuff goes in, I'll return to the censored one.

Oh yeah, I guess I was organizing stuff in my Photobucket account, so depending on when you got it, it might have been moved (I wanted to separate the GIFs from the PNGs, but given how many GIFs I already linked to, I decided not to move them around). I updated the links for them (here at least). Why would it be related to aquariums, though?  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 5:17 am
Kangit
sDJx
Kangit
jellykans
Kangit

Yeah, there are other ways to advertise the guild without putting stuff in your signature. It just depends on what you're willing to do. 3nodding

It's a trick that you can use with some items that will make your avatar turn invisible, but then leave some part of some other item you're wearing visible:

Kangit

2. Equip an item that can be seen from both sides of an "I am" item. These items seem to work for this step.

3. Equip the "I am" pose of one of the following items: Dander, White Drome Egg, Black Drome Egg, Pantheracorax Agate, or Vampire's Coffin.

4. Equip whichever item (Gwee the Dragon, Ebony Sewell, etc.) that you heard or think will work. The item you equip for this step might not be seen on both sides, so keep that in mind.

Ty! Btw, I had the censored banner, but the image got moved, so got a fancy one for temp. When my aquarium stuff goes in, I'll return to the censored one.

Oh yeah, I guess I was organizing stuff in my Photobucket account, so depending on when you got it, it might have been moved (I wanted to separate the GIFs from the PNGs, but given how many GIFs I already linked to, I decided not to move them around). I updated the links for them (here at least). Why would it be related to aquariums, though?

I'm going to need more room in my sig for bump link and analyzers, so the shorter guild link would fit better. Hope it all fits. Besides, I like the censored link.  

sDJx

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:04 pm
sDJx
Kangit
sDJx
Kangit
jellykans

Kangit

I'm going to need more room in my sig for bump link and analyzers, so the shorter guild link would fit better. Hope it all fits. Besides, I like the censored link.

Oh. This one should be shorter.

Censored Banner Design:
Signature text counter: 129 (max 512)

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/id.197329][img]http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc126/HarryPotter_Mew/WA2.png[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:31 am
Just added to my sig ^.^  

I-Lost-Me-Mittens

Adored Sweetheart

9,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ene Nguyen

Hilarious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:04 pm
Can I put more than one banner in my sig o n o  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:54 pm
Ayano Nguyen

If the total number of characters is less than 512, then it should fit. If you're asking for permission, then yes, you can. cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

Ene Nguyen

Hilarious Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:54 pm
Kangit
Ayano Nguyen

If the total number of characters is less than 512, then it should fit. If you're asking for permission, then yes, you can. cat_3nodding

Yay o u o  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces