Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
Brock's FINALLY leaving the show. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SLOWbro of misfortune

Fanged Wyvern

20,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:27 am
now only if we could fire ash's worthless voice acter and get ashes old voice back~ oh and get a deasent storyline  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:51 pm
shadow gallade 7676
now only if we could fire ash's worthless voice acter and get ashes old voice back~ oh and get a deasent storyline

Holy ******** yes. Currently there isn't a plot to the show. At all. It's basically the 1st season, horribly redone, over and over again.  

Deep_Throat_Epidemic

Tipsy Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kor the Legendary Kami

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:56 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
LSSJ6 Kor
Shon: "I'm still watching Sinnoh League Victors since I'm a dub-freak when it comes to anime and I'm gonna miss Brock when the dubs get to it. I mean isn't his replacement some Brock-wannabe? I've heard that he even quit being a Gym Leader just to journey with Ash. Hmmm... who does that sound like? Answer: Brock (I guess Misty also works as answer too.)

And I'll betcha that Brock won't be gone for too long. He'll probably return again after the Isshu region."

God, we can hope not. I'm SO sick of Brock.

Shon: "But Brock is funny. Brock being part of the show makes it better I think. I mean getting dragged away by the ear or a Poison Jab to the a** by Croagunk is kinda funny even though it's repetitive."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:03 am
kami vanhite
but without brock, where will we get the pg rated flirt scenes from? not that i'll miss him or those, but it did give some fun to the show for the whole 10-20 secs for frame time.

Something tells me the new guy with the Green hair might take Brock's place on that front.  

RWBYfreak22

Ice-Cold Gaian

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:23 am
Kor the Legendary Kami
[Ren The Ryoko]
LSSJ6 Kor
Shon: "I'm still watching Sinnoh League Victors since I'm a dub-freak when it comes to anime and I'm gonna miss Brock when the dubs get to it. I mean isn't his replacement some Brock-wannabe? I've heard that he even quit being a Gym Leader just to journey with Ash. Hmmm... who does that sound like? Answer: Brock (I guess Misty also works as answer too.)

And I'll betcha that Brock won't be gone for too long. He'll probably return again after the Isshu region."

Shon: "But Brock is funny. Brock being part of the show makes it better I think. I mean getting dragged away by the ear or a Poison Jab to the a** by Croagunk is kinda funny even though it's repetitive."

I didn't find that funny anymore, honestly. It was the same old joke we'd been seeing for years. Dento is a huge improvement.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:47 pm
Pikachufreak22
kami vanhite
but without brock, where will we get the pg rated flirt scenes from? not that i'll miss him or those, but it did give some fun to the show for the whole 10-20 secs for frame time.

Something tells me the new guy with the Green hair might take Brock's place on that front.

N? least that's what i think his name was/is/will be. plus i saw the anime of black/white. poor pikachu lost to a starter grass type. the failage amazes me  

kami vanhite

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

RWBYfreak22

Ice-Cold Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:02 pm
kami vanhite
Pikachufreak22
kami vanhite

N? least that's what i think his name was/is/will be. plus i saw the anime of black/white. poor pikachu lost to a starter grass type. the failage amazes me

I know Pikachu kinda looses to Trip's Raichu, he can't really pack an electric punch in that episode. & according to Wiki the guy's name is Cilan. I'm providing a link to check it out though I dunno how accurate it is.

Pokemon Characters on Wikipedia  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:40 pm
Pikachufreak22
kami vanhite
Pikachufreak22
kami vanhite

I know Pikachu kinda looses to Trip's Raichu, he can't really pack an electric punch in that episode. & according to Wiki the guy's name is Cilan. I'm providing a link to check it out though I dunno how accurate it is.

wikipedia is very inaccurate sometimes. i wouldn't know if it way remotely right or not yet since i'm at the point of ash's first gym challenge (which 3 gym leaders kinda is not surprising since they had a double gym leader before)  

kami vanhite

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kor the Legendary Kami

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:20 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
Kor the Legendary Kami
[Ren The Ryoko]
LSSJ6 Kor

I didn't find that funny anymore, honestly. It was the same old joke we'd been seeing for years. Dento is a huge improvement.

Shon: "Yeah I guess. Well I'll determine for myself whether or not I agree with you about Dento being a huge improvement or just a poser. Though it will take a little while since B&W just started for the dubbed version."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:30 am
kami vanhite
Pikachufreak22
kami vanhite
Pikachufreak22
kami vanhite

wikipedia is very inaccurate sometimes. i wouldn't know if it way remotely right or not yet since i'm at the point of ash's first gym challenge (which 3 gym leaders kinda is not surprising since they had a double gym leader before)

Cilan/Dento is Ash's new travel partner.

N is the new "big bad" who hasn't appeared in the anime yet, if he even will.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

RWBYfreak22

Ice-Cold Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:08 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
kami vanhite
Pikachufreak22
kami vanhite
Pikachufreak22
kami vanhite

-nods- Yeah, I found Cilan's brother's names on the official B&W page, Chili and Cress. 'N' is Ash's rival, & Team Plasma is the new team of nut jobs. Right now SLV (Sinnoh League Victors) is playing but I've been looking on photobucket and Misty's gotten awesome! She's starting to look a lot more like her sisters, 'specially Daisy, with her hair curling around her ears.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:16 am
Pikachufreak22
[Ren The Ryoko]
kami vanhite
Pikachufreak22
kami vanhite

-nods- Yeah, I found Cilan's brother's names on the official B&W page, Chili and Cress. 'N' is Ash's rival, & Team Plasma is the new team of nut jobs. Right now SLV (Sinnoh League Victors) is playing but I've been looking on photobucket and Misty's gotten awesome! She's starting to look a lot more like her sisters, 'specially Daisy, with her hair curling around her ears.

We don't actually know if N is going to be in the anime or not yet. Ash has a new Anime Rival, named Trip (Shuuti in Japanese).
N is the game "Big Bad", and I wouldn't say that Plasma is "nut jobs". They're just questioning the underlying ethics that the entire franchise is based on, which is really rather interesting.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

RWBYfreak22

Ice-Cold Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:29 am
^^; I couldn't tell the diff between Tripp and N anyway Ren. And Plasma....I look at 'em like a slightly more sane version of Galactic.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:26 pm
you know? if the video games and anime actually followed each other and kept the main characters that appear in both, these types of confusions wouldn't arise in the fans  

kami vanhite

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Tink2014

Friendly Gaian

10,675 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:05 pm