Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊
Strange Days and Stranger Knights (Medieval RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

COUPLE SHIPPING!!! Who do you support~?
  ((post in OOC))
View Results

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:32 am
For a few seconds, Cecil's face lit up, and the blush on her cheeks deepened. She quickly regained her composure, however and carefully cleared her throat, ridding her mind of all the sinful thoughts that had entered. She shook her head, regaining some if her concentration and looked up at Seth with a much more focused and stern look. She nodded. "If this is what you wish, I will keep an eye on the boy and do everything I can to hasten the healing process," she said with an honest tone to her voice. "I will return tomorrow to redress his wounds and bring more herbs. Please make sure he eats well until then, no one can recover on an empty stomach. But, it is crucial that he does not eat too much. Simple things like soup and bread will be best." And with that, she bowed her head to the blacksmith, excused herself and left the shoppe, heading back home to the church to start the task of mixing herbs for healing, suddenly struck with the most childish urge to do whatever she could do impress the blacksmith.

---------

Edward made a failed attempt at smiling, but under the scarf, he just ended up looking strained. His walk towards the cobbler seemed to get a little more confident, even though he still felt really awkward about the entire thing. He sighed a little in front of the door in to the small store, trying to come off as confident, but he already knew how unwelcome he was in stores like these. He was a convicted thief, and most people in the area knew him as that, so his was not a welcome face in any of the shops. Everyone around here knew that he had no money. With that as the last though on his mind, Edward pushed the door to the shop open.

The next while was torture for him, trying to convince the shop owner that he could actually pay and having to stand the owner's looks and snide remarks. He tried to ignore it the best he could, and focused on trying to pick out a pair of shoes as quickly as possible, knowing that he couldn't start anything. If he got in to trouble, he couldn't get help from Nuki, out of risk for exposing them both. Luckily, it wasn't too hard to find cheap shoes, since literally any shoes were fine. He paid for them in a hurry and left the cobbler almost the same moment as the shop owner had received the money.

Well outside, Edward had to stop and take several calming breaths. He hated being stared at like that. At least he had the shoes now. He tried them on, and despite them being slightly too big for him, it was still the most amazing feeling to wear shoes again. He grinned widely, moving his feet around and enjoying the feeling of not feeling the cold street underneath them. He looked at Nuki and this time, grinned with his entire face this time. "Thank you," he mumbled, a little shyly. Was his life really going to turn around from here? He hoped it would. "I have all the ingredients we need now, I'm going to guess the blacksmith has something to cook in that I can use."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:38 pm
For the time he had been somewhat resting in the blacksmith shop, Azreal had overheard the conversation between the blacksmith and the female cleric/paladin from before. It wasn't like they were trying to hide their conversation from anyone, so he hadn't paid attention to specific details. Mainly, he knew that the female would return the next day with the intent on continuing to nurse the blacksmith's apprentice. That was good... Grunting, he got to his feet and, with a slight limp, made his way outside again. The inside had been a bit stuffy for his taste, and he sighed in relief as the outside air lightly moved through his armor and against his fur and spikes. Standing outside the door there, he gazed up into the sky, falling into his own subconscious without having to try.  

Tytun

◊Alternate Timeline/Mixed RPs◊

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces