Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Hazy Steam || .:Hot Springs:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:42 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Chuunin Exam Training [3/3]
At the edge of Sukai's face, for the slightest moment a crack on one side of her lips turned upward, as quickly as it came it went as she made a hand seal, the water he sent towards her gushing up before her like a fountain. "Yes, this has been entertaining I have to admit. . . This technique is called Takitsubo no Jutsu. Usually it comes from an underground source of water. But basically it's like a waterfall." With those words the women then propelled the water back at him, observing to see what he would do.
--complete! +500AC +400Ryo

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 7,100
Ryo: 3,500
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:06 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 00000 ¥ AC:00000000 ¥ Chakra :270 ¥

Myurai smiled noticing her small smirk. He shifted his feet quickly as he watched her movements intently. He quickly spun his arms in front of him as he flooded the area with his minty chakra. The jet of water that was screaming at him pounded into the water that was now shooting out of the ground and falling back to the ground in a cool mist that caused the warm misty air of the hotsprings to disperse somewhat. He laughed again and said," Thats good cause I am having a ball. Lets keep going."

[jutsu learned][5/10]
Traingin compleated  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:23 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Chuunin Exam Training [1/3]
Suki raised an eyebrow wondering how he would react to the next jutsu. As she thought about it she shrugged it off and flicked her wrist chains of water pulling him backwards onto the ground. She walked towards him, getting closer he probably noticed the thinness of her steam. "Water chains." Her chain on him then became tighter pulling him closer to the ground. She leaned over him, centimeters away from his face, her body heat radiating off. There was a reason that steam was always around her in a place like this. "Your turn, practice it on me. Make sure you make the chains thick. I have a long history of Taijutsu." With those words she instantly released him stepping back.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:39 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

An odd expression spread across his face as he watched her think for a moment before he was ripped to the ground and pinned in place. No matter how hard he thrashed against the chains they wouldn't give. His thrashing though stopped as she hovered over him. His cheeks thick with blush as he couldn't help but get a rather good look at her figure though the steam. As she stood and walked back to her spot the chains fell off of him and he stood slowly. Then he snapped a bit as his chakra flared. He thrust both his hands out in front of him as the air was tinged with the smell of mint. Almost instantly four thick chains shot from the ground. Two went low and wrapped oppisite each other around her ankles the other two around her shoulders wrapping down her chest pinning her arms to her. He closed his hands into fists as the chains pulled her down holding her in place. He knew she was strong so he continued to pump more and more chakra into them to make them stronger. He made his way over to her and knelt by her side hovering over her slightly as he tried very very hard to keep his eyes on her face as at this close distance the mist did nothing to hide anything. A small smile spread across his face as he spoke into her ear very soft and smoothly," Chains are one of my favorites. Just a little friendly hint."

[jutsu learned]
[6/10]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:28 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki raised an eyebrow once more looking up at him. "Good to know, now I know what will be most pleasant for you when you die in your sleep." Sukai gave a soft angelic giggle. It was so angelic that it was demonic and sinister almost. Her giggling stopped. She turned her head towards him, her lips now upon his ear as she breathed softly into it. "A friendly hint. This is very comfortable for someone like me. I'm used to these methods if you know what I mean." With that she gave his ear a slight lick. Sensing him shudder she toke the opportunity to brake free of the liquid chains and stand next to him. Putting her hands on her hips she tilted her head to the side. "Here's a tip. Don't be so close to an opponent unless your going in for the kill. Otherwise. They can easily turn the match around on you. And we wouldn't want that now would we?" Looking off at the springs most of the people had left when they saw the duo begin their training. Which was wise if they were aware of who Suki was in the first place. Word had spread around that when Kein left that she had taken a turn for the worse. Granite that was true. It seems this new path has lead her to more interesting things. Like becoming a sensei. Something she hadn't imagined doing for quite some time. Suki parted her lips speaking, her voice gentle and cold as it was had a tinge of pain in it. "Never let someone get close enough to hurt you." Some wounds,.... are impossible to recover from. Closing her eyes Suki headed back over to the rock. "That's it for now.... If that's okay. I'm going to meditate."

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

His face flushed blood red as he heard her words and felt her tongue on her ear. He nodded at her words but he recovered quickly. He watched her walk off and not really thinking about it followed her to the rock quiet as the grave. He sat down on the ground below her and began to meditate. The only words he spoke were simple but profound, well to him they were." How can you have the desire to protect without the desire to love. If you love something or someone you want to protected them and its our duty to protect this village..... and each other." Without a sound he began to pulse his chakra throughout his body. If he was ever going to master his bloodline he would need to gain access to it.

[1/5] [7/10]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai opened her eyes looking down at him. Her face was emotionless as always. She then looked up at the sky, it started to rain lightly, birds were flying by trying to get out of it. And people leaving the springs because it was getting late and because of the rain. As she spoke it grew heavier with every word. "I once had a strong desire. To protect what I loved. To stand by the people I love, but over time. When those people hurt you. You learn to not let them get close.." She toke a pause, a small breath before going on. "I was engaged once. Everything was going perfectly but suddenly. It turned south. And we split. It toke me a while to recover. But once I did I fell again. I fell for a man that wasn't stable. I should've guessed it and it was my fault. But I didn't pay attention to the signs. He showed that he was interested. But once I turned around and came back. I found out that he had left,... and with another women. My best friend to be exact." Sukai stopped while she was ahead standing up. Her hands clenched into fists. "It is our duty to protect Kumogakure. Which is why I must become stronger. I am the last living member of my squad. And the last of all my friends to still be here in Kumo. And if they want to come back and threaten my home. I'll be damned to let them." She stopped there, turning and walking away. It was time for her to stop being mushi with her feelings.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

As she spoke he turned to listen. It seemed she had some demons after all. He had heard rumors about a man leaving the village but never a name, never any details. But this was one clue. He left with another woman. Myurai stood along with her and quietly walked beside her. He didnt speak until she finished but he did keep his chakra flowing around him. Giving him a almost ghostly effect as the wisps of green flowed off of him the temperature began to drop and rather quickly too. It wasnt him consciously manipulating his chakra just his reaction to her emotions sparking his own. He took a deep breath before he spoke," The actions of one man are a regret. Passion is a good thing but just please take care not to become the thing you seem to so hate. I dont know who he is but I have been told of a male leaving the village. Please dont let your hatred for him blind yourself to the kindness and goodness of others. There is still hope for any cause if there is but one fool left to fight for it." The air around them was now cool and getting cooler by the second.

[2/5] [8/10]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai stopped turning to him. She looked at him with soft eyes, the look in them something that hadn't been around for quite some time. She didn't speak a word but she knew that he was trying to comfort her, in his own, odd little way. She stayed put, noticing the drop in temperature. Her cat ears cupped up to her hair, not wanting to get frost bite.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Myurai smiled at the small change and said," And there are always fools looking for something to fight for. So hang in there ok sensei." Turning half his attention to his chakra he began to manipulate it into its new form as much as he could. He forced as much of his suiton chakra into the outer layers of his body and as much of his fuuton as he could into the inside then forced that small layer in between the two to grow and expand. His pale green aura began to streak through with shoots of blue and emerald green. As the temperature began to plummet even more.

[3/5] [9/10]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai almost shuddered. Looking at him she rolled her head. "I'm going to go talk to Kinpaku. You can stay here and keep doing what you are doing. . . I shouldn't be gone long Myurai." With those words she departed getting her things gathered. Leaving for the Raikage's office.[Exit to Raikage's Office]

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Gennin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Myurai nodded as he sat down forcusing his chakra around him into a dense sheet of chakra. It was starting to get downright frigid in the hotsprings. Something that normally wouldnt happen. He smiled as he decided to take a break from the training and headed back to the male side to get dressed. Once he was back in his regular attire he smiled as he made minor adjustments here and there, after all he had a date to look forward to. He strapped his quiver to his back and headed out with a smile.

[exit]
[5/5][10/10][bloodline unlocked]
Training compleated  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:25 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai walked into the hot springs and walked up to the desk. "The private bath for Raikage-sama?" The woman behind the desk nodded and handed a key over the desk to Dai. "Thank you" Dai said as she took hold of the key. Heading down the hall and unlocking the private hot spring. She walked in and sat on the bench, starring at the rising steam. Her bones ached at the needing of the springs. But, Dai wanted to wait for Kinpaku. After a few moments Dai took a deep breath and stripped down to bare nothing. Waving off a towel she quickly stepped into the hot spring. Groaning to the pain the spread across her being as the water crept up her frame as she sat down. She exhaled as the pain slowly soothed and numbed her being as the hot spring went quickly to work healing her body. She rested her head back and breathed with ease as she rested in the spring.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 10,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:58 am
Kin arrived to the springs, and it was more than pleasing to find that the receptionist had been informed. That meant Dai hadn't meandered, and that she was, in fact, in back. Kin followed none too long afterward, exhaling deeply. The springs built up a layer of fog, difficult to see through, but it left little to be desired. She began to disrobe in peace, only to call out. "Daitomi, are the springs well?" It was only a minute before her clothing was sprawled across a bench, leaving the raikage to grab a towel of her own, and enter. Small talk seemed wrong, almost, for there was the elephant in the room. "You didn't tell them anything, did you?"  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:32 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai gritted her teeth as the pain flared up. She had forgotten how well the waters of Kumo worked. She exhaled slowly. She raised her head as she felt Kin's signature from the front of the building. Dai stood slowly and reached for a near by towel. Tucking it close to her scared flesh. She dipped into the waters, getting the towel water, so it could cling to her body. She stepped out of the water as she heard the door open. She realized how much the fog had gain and listened to the woman's voice. "The springs are rather well. I fell less stiff with only a few moments within the water." Dai offered a hand to Kin. Wanting to sit close to the Kinpaku and hold her within her arms. When questioned about telling them anything, Dai shook her head no. "No, I had asked not to question me about anything. And they respected my wished."

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 10,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games