Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:45 am
Thanatos Hatake: AS Kokuei Nara

User Image

Thanatos was watching everyone in the area watching them react to the new situations. If someone here had done the switch he might be able to catch them. A blork that sounded like a dog erupted as his body had been stepped on. He cringed slightly knowing that was his body. He needed to protect himself from being hurt before this guy kills him. Thanatos listened to Soraru who was someone else and she was holding someone else. It seemed she didn't know what was going on either. The other one who was currently being held was freaking out on everyone. She needed to calm down, we just need to focus and figure out whats going on. Thanatos let out a heavy sighed, this was a pretty tiring situation. He was watching his doggo form as he began to move towards Hanna, he only slightly remembered her during his hospital escapades. His eyes opened wide as the doggo opened his jaw and bit her a**. He just stood and breathed to himself for a few seconds. The girl came out of a room with what seemed to be a squid. He had taken in enough information from everyone around. It seemed everyone just started repeating themselves about the body switches, yes we get it you're all little special genius snowflakes who can figure out everything instantly. So instead of repeating information everyone knows lets figure out what happened. He looked over at Unki and objected" I'm sure everyone else is coming to the same conclusion, and will come up with the same plan. Thus we just have a bunch of people running around trying to find their own bodies. We can hopefully trust our comrades to not defile our own bodies while this situation continues."He took a look around and took a quick count of the people currently with them."We have a large amount of shinobi here, and it appears the switch is not just two ways. I'm Kokuei, while my dog form seems to be fairly concerned over the well being of the dying squid so I would assume that would be his body. "
He then realized he should probably help the dying squid, he walked over and closed the door that was letting in all the heat."Can't someone do something about that heat?" It seemed jutsu that were in motion during the switched did not end but are self sufficient. After closing the door he flew through some handseals to activate one of his water technique. Hopefully that would help the squid. After the last sign nothing happened. So he tried it again...nothing."It seems even though our minds have transferred. Our knowledge of jutsu did not." They needed to do something quick, he was eyeing the dog near the squid as if he was prepared to do anything to save the squid. He saw the water symbols and looked around."Anybody with a water element. Anything would be helpful." It seemed noone had it. He looked at Hanna and Soraru."We shouldn't all go our seperate way to find our individuals bodies. It seems the switches are not two way streets. As I said, since I assume the dog is the squid. Kokuei is somewhere else completely. Lets send one or two people to gather the rest of the bodies here. Most of them will already be coming back here because this is where they remember their body being." He then squatted in front of Hanna or Miko or whoever it was in front of him."Also, you don't have to call me sir. I'm not anyone important anymore."He still had no idea what to do with this squid, He had a sudden idea. Maybe if he learned a technique for Kokuei maybe he could help.

They should get comfortable with the bodies. He reached into his pockets and pulled out a particular scroll. He opened it up to reveal the secret clan technique of the nara clan. Welp the cat was kind of out of the bag for that one. Looking over the scroll He noticed one of the more well known techniques. The shadow imitation technique.

Thanatos mind worked fast as he looked over the scroll and began unlocking the secrets of the nara clan techniques. It wasn't like he wanted to take their secret technique. But at the moment he was a useless genin, Nara techniques would be the greatest asset at the moment for capturing and containing enemies. If the need arose, it was simple. He simple needed to focus with the two cross fingers. And extend his shadow. while he did this unfortunately he didn't have too much control so his shadow went backwards and connected with Soraru who was holding Liori. To Thanatos it seemed like his technique failed and he sighed, he lowered his head with a sigh and bent his knees a little. He had know idea that his technique was connecting to Soraru. If everything went through, Soraru's head would be lowered enough to place a good ol smack on the lips to Liori.

Kagemane no Jutsu [ Shadow Imitation Technique ]

Thanatos decided to move onto a different technique real quick, this was before he heard the reactions to the unexpected event behind him. His eyes crossed over the shadow sewing technique. Another one that would be fairly beneficial to the jounin current genin arsenal while he is in this body. This would normally go against the current ruleset of learning techniques on your own. But these were clan techs so it was fine.

Once again he would go through the handseal for the technique. He believed it to be the same one the Nara's always used for their techniques. God it was still so weird to be using the techniques of another clan. But in this situation he had no other choice but to use it.

His shadow began to morph and take shape, he had gotten better control of it this time around. He sent them out to spear a wooden dummy which they did pretty easily. He then made it morph back into the normal shadow imitation technique. He had learned these two technique fairly easily. He would slide the scroll back into his pocket. He was at least slightly prepared for anything in case one of them turned on the others. Also in the end none of the nara techniques could help the squid. It seemed his fate for a shower was sealed.

Kage Nui no Jutsu [ Shadow Sewing Technique ]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:09 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:27 am
xxxxUser ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

User Image With the now much smaller and lithe Liori within her grasp, Ara could safely say that this was probably one of the more stranger pictures that she had ever imagined herself being a part of. Her current situation of being physically taller than Liori, hugging her, and acting like the older sibling for a change was something she had only thought would come true in her wildest imagination. Maybe when you lived in a world of people who could turn into squids, dogs, and other animals, anything might as well be fair game. The sensations filling her body continued to betray her intentions of making Liori feel safe, feeling the small kunoichi in her...maid's uniform wrap her arms around the towering body that was Soraru. In the meantime, more and more of the group around them seemed to come to the conclusion that they had all been swapped with another's body, though the blonde haired, lavender eyed ninja ninja informing them to go and find their respective bodies before something bad happened. It can't be so bad. Toso-kun's stuck in the body of a dog. Ara thought to herself before remembering that while her perverted clan tutor would be unable to do anything creepy or perverted for a while, let alone use anything requiring opposable thumbs, somebody even more perverted could be stuck in his body! The thought was enough to send quivers of fear down Ara's male spine, though it was probably just all those hormones currently making a mess of her body. "I-I don't see anyone exhausted, Ori..." A thought entered her mind that might explain her fatigue and this sensation, though it was quite outlandish at best. Since arriving in this body, Ara had felt tired, very hungry, and felt like everything was on fire in her body. Had Soraru been the one responsible for everything that's happened thus far? It would make sense, but she had little other to go on without digging through his pockets, and if it did come down to that, Ara was certain that a five minute session of snooping through Soraru's belongings would result in her exploring more of his body than she would like to see and who knows what horrors she would find underneath this tight fitting sweater.

Doggo Toso let out another bark just in time to shock her out of that train of thought, Ara looking towards him just in time to watch him bite Miko's a** in order to get her attention. The sight of her rump being disturbed was enough for her face to begin to redden as she could feel everything in her body just jump. Part of this was the fact that the pink haired girl Ara had kissed before was very cute, somebody who the owner of this body probably either cared a lot for, or was hiding some feeling for, while the other part was the image playing over and over in her head, her grasp on Liori tightening as she began to let out a whisper-like pant. Before Miko left to go with Toso inside, she addressed the blind Liori to help him finder her body, an idea that wasn't so awful, though Ara really had little clue as to where it might be. The person in her body might have moved, and their best chance would be to look around and maybe ask people if they had seen it. It was honestly pretty frightening, as Ara had no clue where her body was, or if it was still inside of the academy dojo. Hopefully whoever got it was taking good care of it, as she desperately wanted to see it safe and accounted for when everything was back to normal. About as fast as the two went in, Miko returned along with an almost unbearable heat coming from the inside of the academy. Thankfully, Toso's old body was in generally good form for standing under a heat lamp for a couple of minutes. He would need rehydrating, but that could always be changed. Thanatos stepped in and tried to use some technique, but didn't much done. So they couldn't use the jutsu they knew in their old bodies, unless of course, these bodies knew that. Judging by Soraru's body, he wasn't much of a squid kind of guy. Not like that would help much in this case, but at l;east i'd feel better. Ara thought to herself before Thanatos turned to face Liori and her. He gave his idea of sending one person out to collect bodies, while everyone else waited to see if their body would show up anytime soon.

So our only option is to wait and see who got in our body? Not much of a plan. Ara pouted to herself internally, fitting Soraru's disappointed and smug looking face as she turned back to face Liori. "I guess we're staying here for a while unless you want to go out and try and search for your body, Ori-chan." She said while still letting out a soft pant. The quivering sensation had not gone away, and still remained on her mind of how chaotic she really felt. Still, Ara focused on trying to ask Liori about specifics. While it may not help in the long run, it could help them ballpark where her body might be, should she want to go on out and find it. Of course, Ara would be with her whatever decision she made. Not only were they close, but how could she not help her friend stuck in a blind person's body? "So where exactly were you when the swap happened? What were you doing too. Whoever has your body might still be reachable." Listening to Liori answer, Ara felt a sudden chill in her body. While it was refreshing to not feel literally on fire for a change, a wave of worry washed over her, gripping onto Liori even harder. Was this another wave? Was she going to be thrown into another foreign body? Ara closed her eyes before breaking through Soraru's calm demeanor, going "O-Ori-chan! Don't let me-" The unseen force gripped her head and lowered it to Liori's face. It was here where Ara kissed Liori, just like she had done to Miko in the pink haired girl's body. This one, however, was unpleasant for Ara. Not only was she being controlled against her will, but she was kissing Liori of all people! While she did care for her, it wasn't something like this! Thankfully, it was only a brief peck on the lips and not prolonged like last time. Ara managed to to pull back after it was done and felt as if she had just insulted the Raikage himself...whoever that might be. Had they chosen a new one? "O-Orichan, something made me do it! I didn't want to, but it wa-was like somebody literally made me kneel down and kiss you. Please don't hate me, Ori-chan..." She begged, frowning at the blind girl while the kiss had only made her body feel even worse. It was the closest she had been to a girl, this act of kissing, and each time, the scent of being so close to their figure was enough to send Soraru's body into a rage. She...liked it, and the horrifying part was whether or not it was the desires of Soraru or that she loved that faint musk of being intimate with another girl's body. After whatever happened next, Ara would hold onto Liori more, or sulk about what happened before trying to get her friend to help her plight that was the teenage metabolism. "I'm starving, Ori-chan. It feels like I'm gunna die. Can we do get something soon?..."

.xChakra/Stamina: 480/480 - 315/315 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used:

AD Reaper Elyse
Unfortunate Victim

magcookie
Blind Big Little Sis

NecroPlant
Squid Doggo

Grand Chevalier Haji
Ex Doggo

Otterly Obsessed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:28 am

To say that Liori wished she wasn't trapped in such a vastly weaker body would have been an understatement. Whoever she was in, this blind girl, had almost no muscle mass... and her brain. 'Shesh my brain feels like its ******** trying to run on ice. So goddamn slow. Think think think. Who do I know that would be able to cause a village wide mind swap...?' She was drawing blanks to be quite honest, she didn't know many people in the village beyond faces and some names. She would have to work on that. Maybe. Probably wouldn't, can't be getting soft after all. While the body might have been weaker in almost all categories Liori had to admit the womans.. wait was she in a woman's body? She never checked. A light squeeze to her new chest confirmed she was in fact in a woman's body. A very unlucky woman. 'Sheesh this chick has like nothing going for her.' She thought with a smirk at the owners expense, thought maybe being less endowed would be easier on her back? 'Back on track.' She scolded herself, thinking on the woman's amazing hearing. That almost instantly backfired when a loud shriek of pain escaped someones mouth, causing her whole body to visibly cringe in displeasure. "The ******** just happened?" She grumbled, gripping onto the new Ara's shirt, uselessly turning her face back up to where she assumed Ara's was. As it turned out it was Miko that had tried to destroy her eardrums, something about saving. She mentioned somethign about saving an idiot before suggesting to a Thanatos that the group should go find their bodies. While it made sense to leave and chase bodies, what if said bodies had the same idea? What good would it do if say she went back to the tower and her body went wherever its new owner was originally? Scowling she pondered if this wasn't just circular reasoning. Wouldn't it be better to send a person off and have them tell everyone to gather here?

This Thanatos person had reached the same plan as she did, offering it as a way to proceed. She nodded in agreement, "I agree with this bored sounding guy. Whoever is most abled body should go, just not Ara. The squidling might wander off and devour a candy shop." She offered to the group and answering Ara's question, adding a jab to her young friend. Hopefully she didn't come across seriously... this new voice seemed so damn sincere it was annoying. "I was at the Raikage's tower. Fl- talking to the secretary. If I'm not still there its possible Hina might know where I ran off. Where was everyone else before this bullshit happened?" She announced figuring it best to get the starting locations out for whoever was going to go hunt down people. She was about to add another point to her location before a pair of soft, but really dry lips connected with hers. A chill ran down her spine as her mind jumped to all possible conclusions. "Alright who would take advantage of a bl-" She started before Ara started explaining what had happened. And just like that Liori was worse than Toso. She had kissed a small child... well a small child in a grown a** mans body. She hoped Toso had never done anything worse than that at least. Her lips curled into frown as her mind calmed down. She opened her mouth to speak but closed it. She should have just turned down the request to clean the tower and went home to bed. This day was beyond ********. Her small, mouth-less, hands patted up Ara's neck before resting on the squidlings face.

While she might have been mildly disgusted by the kiss her big sister instincts were stronger. "Shhh. Don't you worry Ara. I could never hate you. I... I forgive you, I'm sure it wasn't your fault." She told the squidling softly, patting their cheeks in a comforting manner before stepping away from their body. She left a single hand resting on Ara's tall a** shoulders so she wouldn't loose 'sight' of the squidling. While she believed the squidling wouldn't be lying she also knew they were likely struggling with a new cocktail of hormones. Practically being wrapped around them might have adverse effects. "Alright. Which of you bastards did it? I may not be in my body but I'll still beat your a** red for doing that!" Her face crumpled into a scowl as she her glazed eyes stared at a tree unbeknownst to her, her hand pointing at it accusingly. She turned her head to face the sound of Ara's still very annoying voice, tilting it when the squidling continued to mention how hungry they were. "I suppose if it gets really bad we can get you some food. Remind me to scold whoever your in for leaving you so hungry. I'm sure they have money on their person. I tell ya Ara, some peoples children..." She shook her head in disappointment. She was more than willing to let the squidling go get food but she didn't want to be left alone. While she was getting her confidence back she was still terrified.

TheRealKiru
/
Quote:
AD Reaper Elyse

NecroPlant

Grand Chevalier Haji

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:40 pm
Everything was dry. Everything was death. The slow, painful death. Then, suddenly, Xion felt hope. She felt... the blind squid attached itself to the source of moisture, not caring to make the distinction that this wasn't exactly water. All too eagerly, tentacles wrapped around Hanna's body, rubbing all across it as they tried everything to get more the moisture. The grip was weak, as one would expect from a dying squid unfamiliar with its own limbs, but the suckers still had suctions cups to enhance the hold. Xion would cling on for dear life to the sweaty, wet arms, face, and anywhere else the tentacles felt sweet, life-giving moisture.

Maybe, just maybe, Xion clinging to Miko's temporary body would change Toso's mind about his little shower idea. Xion certainly couldn't say anything against it. She didn't even know it was happening. She could hear the voice of an unfamiliar girl and the barking of a dog, but she was too intent on staying alive that she did not yet know anything else. What's more, this body wasn't equipped to handle her lack of sight. While in it, she could not hear the sound of air that would alert her to Toso raising a leg. She would not scrounge information from the sound of feeling to realize that the one she clung to had dropped willingly. She couldn't even tell the size of the dog or the appearance of the person she was touching and feeling all over. She had something, so she wasn't afraid, but she had so little.

However, should Toso decide that his actions were for the better good and sprinkle Xion. She would know. Immediately, she would know. The senses of a squid were not like a human's, but it seemed that the body switch was so merciless as to leave her trapped in an array of confusing senses. Her squid mind would register the scent as what her human mind would have deciphered as a very unpleasant body fluid. Of course, the reaction to that would be, and a good bit of appropriate flailing equal parts panicked and angry. Hannah's body would likely be smacked a bit, but really, Xion was trying to aim in the direction that the shower came from in the hopes that she would hit the perpetrator of this insulting act.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:25 pm
Royal Burrito

Grand Chevalier Haji
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s (Kokuei Nara)
Hold me close,and take me in. I'm losing it, lost again.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

So maybe I fall, maybe I fail, maybe my heart's not made of stone. Maybe you'll see secrets I never want to show.

[x] As I walk, I run back through what I know. I was in my body, in the academy getting ready for my mission. Then I was sitting on a porch, in the body of the Raikage. Now, while trying to find my way back to part of the village I am familiar with, I have 3 main goals. Find Kaileer and my body, Find out info on the Yamanaka clan and their jutsu, and Find a way to get my body back.

I pause where I am and look around. I see the academy off to my left and the path to the office ahead. I sit down and think about what I need. Going to the academy would have the best option, as it seems most plausible that Kaileer and I merely swapped bodies, rather than, I don’t know, some sort of roulette on who’s body you got. But, going to the office would give me access to the files on Yamanka jutsu, I believe. I wonder if they even have Yamanaka jutsu in there? I know the Nara clan jutsu are kept pretty secretive, and I don’t think any non-Nara have the scrolls. Wait! Thats it! The Nara, Yamanaka and Akimichi clans are extremely closely intertwined! Perhaps my scroll has some info on the jutsu of the Yamanaka! Instinctively, I reach for the pouch on my waist where I keep my Nara scroll. s**t. The scroll is still with my body… ********.

I drop to a crouch and focus in on the chakra network of this body. Focus, get the chakra flowing. Once I feel it flowing, I focus on my shadow, sending the chakra into my shadow. [1/3] As I send the chakra into the shadow, I try to control and move it. I wave the shadow back and forth, watching as it goes. I swing it around more violently, working to fine tune my control. [2/3] I notice a shadow moving towards me. Perfect, I think, as I swing the shadow that way. My shadow hits the other and they stop moving. [3/3] [Kagemane no Jutsu Learned] It was successful. I hope I won’t need this, but something is itching at the back of my head that I will. I keep in the crouch and start focusing again.

I manipulate the shadow back to normal, just to stretch it. I stretch it as far as I can, then bring it back in as close as I can. Once I am confident in the control and maneuverability, I focus on making it prehensile. [1/3] I reach out with the shadow, and will it to make a hand at the end. The hand forms, but it resists. I exhale and try again, forcing the hand to form. [2/3] Once the hand has formed I flex it. I flex each finger, forcing it to work. As the hand flexes, I feel the power in it and know that it was a success. [3/3] [Kage–Kubishibari no Jutsu Learned]

I pause to catch my breath as I finish. That took more out of me then I though. Once I catch my breath, I rise and head into the academy.

Once in the door, I see one heck of a mess. I see my body standing in the middle, in a rather regal pose. I see Soraru kissing another gennin, whom I do not recognize, along with a mess of stuff going on. Ok, looks like whoever go my body is taking charge, but I don’t want to get involved in this mess. I see my body slip the scroll back into his pocket. Perfect, now I know where the scroll is. I slide along the wall, trying not to be seen. Once I get close enough, I drop to a crouch and activate my Kage-Kubishibari no jutsu. I snake the hand through the room, and slide it up and into the pocket of my body. If it goes unnoticed, the hand will bring the scroll back to me with no conflict.

Techniques Used:
☁ Kage-Kubishibari no jutsu -20 chakra

Passives:

Current Objectives:
☁ Figure out what's going on
☁ Locate Thanatos
☁ Locate Kaileer
☁ Get body back
☁ Find info on the Yamanaka clan and their jutsu

Items of Note:
☁ Wooden Bokken [x2, bag]
☁ Chakra Steel Wakizashi [right hip]
☁ UHV Shield [left hip]

But I can’t help it. I’m not superhuman. I’m breaking. Don’t let me fall apart.

┃☁ a c | 68870
┃☁ r y o | 26900
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1490 / 1510 (+15)
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1285 / 1285 (+15)
┃☁ t r a n c e | 18 / 25 (+1)
┃☁ m o o d | Optimistic/perplexed
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | bruising on lower arms; sore muscles

Artwork and character © Taorito  

Arrow35

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:00 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                      MIKO wrapped in the Hanna's body was rather peeved with the entire situation as the man trapped in "pineapple" guys body seemed to dryly express his thoughts on a mode of action with everyone finally getting past the initial shock and distress of the entire ordeal. Miko would look over at Thanatos the "pineapple" aka Kokuei and woudl answer his statement about their knowledge of jutsu with a possible conflict concerning his suggestion that just someone assume the ability to perform jutsu especially elemental jutsu in a body that wasn't their own and the likely issues with that. Having been full and well molested by grasping tentacles as they tried to squeeze the kunochi Miko was inside as I she were a sponge Miko couldn't help but feel like some liberties were being taken with this body from the jump off of this entire crap state of circumstance. Yet in spite of her trying eagerly to crawl free from the clinging body of the drying squid Miko would one, note the leg of the dog and shoot a glare at him as she'd swing her body about as to smack the dog with the mass of the squids drooping form from her own as she'd struggle to get her footing. Two, Thanatos and his suggestion on hwo to spend their time was rather lackadaisical in Miko's opinion. It seemed to have some logic to it but there were some flaws she had to point out just out of habit to point out stupid ideas that might harm more than help.

" Kay~, some of us staying where our bodies might know where we were sounds good, but since the switches seem rather random knowing where everyone body might be seems like it'll cause some shuffle o matter what we do. So some of us should defiantly leave and go, but I'd add on that going primarily to places where there's high foot traffic might be best. Here at the dojo, the hospital, and the Raikage's tower is where I'm heading first as soon as i get this freaking squid off me!"

"Next who the F#$k is in the dog body?! tell that idiot Toso how he should come out of that form so he can just communicate like a normal person and be of some use. Cause a flaw with just using the jutsu we may know mentally in foreign bodies is chakra affinity and the bodies physical experience to handle performing advance or unique forms of chakra materialization. It takes freaking years to get out fo the academy for more than just takin it slow, and even adults don't' always get jutsu of all types well or are compatible with every element. I'm pretty sure that we're all not that familiar with the elemental affinity of the bodies we're in, but we do still have the academy basics if everyone paid attention in school."

"From there general chakra materialization should be a solid bet if we wanna do ninja shyte, but I figure if we're not directly under attack and if we talk to people around the village whom aren't us, or the civilians or one of the special force s such as Anbu and Onin on their condition we might clear up the intent of this a lot more than just pointing towards it as an attack.

"I've noticed a significant lack of cries from the village in terror or confusion since a few minutes ago when this shyte started, haven't you guys?! "

While speaking Miko would make her way over to a hose just letting the squid cope a feel and blushing bright red and obviously yelling as her mind was rejecting what was happening but Friendship and loyalty dictated that she not let Toso's body and the mysterious stranger not die from the situation. The Dojo was a training area inside and out and every once in a while blood might spill outside or maybe someone might need the modern means of a water fountain to drink from. It wasn't hard to find non-ninja magic means to hydrate the mass of squirming and groping gray flesh on her body that was surprisingly strong yet tender as if working off more muscle memory than simply the will of the person inside this bodies head.Though the creepy possibility of it being a mix of the body and the mind was also a pill Miko speculated and quickly threw out of her mind for the sheer gross implications of "another Toso" existing out side of his family.

spraying the body and her self wit water the sheer fabric of hanna's cloths clung to her curvy frame and Miko thought to her self int the moment. Crazy probably never looked this erotic, or maybe she has with breast like these. Surprised she doesn't have back problems.
                                                      Miko was hoping that the squid would lunge at the water source and release her from her bonds as she'd drink in the cool liquid herself trying to regain her senses more and pull herself upright for the rest of the task at hand.
                                                      "Also Once Sir Thanatos, Sorry if you don't like being called sir but you're like one of the few superiors I kinda recognize so just give me that bit of order to cling to, kay?! " she'd roll her eyes in explaining her mind set about calling hims Sir, she'd continue.
                                                      "We should get squid boy who is taken out of dog form by SIR Thanotos to instruct the squid bodies pilot right now to turn back to just average pervert humanoidy Tosokurui. I'll be bugging out (as in leaving if you dont' get my slang) as i said before and heading to the Tower since i figure my bodies in a pretty secure but remote place given how much happened earlier today there."

"Liori! if ya Wanna tag along girl I suggest getting Soraru's body to escort you over there with me I kinda feel like you're likely still in the same place. If anything we'll just head back here and regroup. Anybody else wanna just sit on their a** and not check in on the villagers?OR~ maybe lets take responsibility for them and ourselves. Note my sarcasm. Eat while we work, think while we move. Lets not just sit still I've dne enough of that shyte for several life times."

After Miko was well and done giving her rather bitchy speech she'd exhale and woudl start by walking over to Liori to get a better look at her and making sure she knew when she was going so she could follow if she wanted to and she decided that with her body switched assistant, whom Miko was still kinda blanking on the name of but she did remember it started with an Ar~gh or something.

[Exits to Raikage Tower possibly with Friends.]

User Image
                                                      ✰¦ CHAKRAx 310 / 310 x ✰¦ STAMINAx 285 / 285 x ✰¦ RYOx 0 x ✰¦ ACx 3025xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ✰¦ BLOOD SPEC x ✰¦ C-RANK GENIN x ✰¦ KUMOGAKURE x ✰¦ SHOTON x ✰¦ PINK TOURMALINE
                                                      xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❥¦ Mission Info
                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          Mission info

❥¦ Passives
                                                          Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )
                                                          Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
                                                          Fighter's Will: -5 Stamina to simple tai and buki and -5 chakra to complex and spiritual tai and buki
                                                          Learn bloodline techniques two (2) posts faster.

❥¦ Other Additives

❥¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

magcookie
                                                      TheRealKiru
                                                      NecroPlant
                                                      Grand Chevalier Haji
                                                      Arrow35

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:40 pm
At first Hanna was blushing and actually feeling happy. Sora was gonna come over to her then BAM. She was in a place she didn't recognize, and she felt smaller? She looked around the room and saw black splotches. What the hell was that? Pulling at her hair expecting to see the pink locks she saw blue. She gave a small squeak almost barreled down the door trying to get out. Chaos was ensuing in the dojo and she saw herself or rather someone else? Walking out with her body, and soaking wet? "What is going on? Ara." She asked no one in particular. Where had that last bit come from? Was she delving even further into madness?
She waited for the voices to berate her, but they didn't. Her mind was silent besides her own thoughts. Freedom....even if it was for only a moment.  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:26 pm
The amply breasted, long-haired girl Xion clung to was not wrong about the whole water situation. She all but flung herself to the new, plentiful source of water, the hose. At least, she meant to. Lack of control over her new body made it more of a flop than a fling. Big breast girl would have plenty of time to drink and hose herself while Xion crawled in the direction it felt like the water came from, which happened to be right below the girl. Happy for water, the squid did some sort of strange cheering motion between Hanna's legs. Looked something like a wiggly dance. Xion sang to herself as she just moved whatever felt right. Some non-human noise equivalents of Xion thought bubbled out from the squid's mouth.

When Hanna left, dropping the still running hose to the ground, Xion gravitated to the flow of water. She sat her blob of a body down right on the source of water. With the water flowing wonderfully underneath her, the squid will simply deflate and lie flat upon the ground, completely still. All of her tentacles lay splayed out around Xion, erratically placed in whatever felt like a default position. A moment of stillness. Then one tentacle would jerk up before laying flat again. Another tentacle followed it. The head raised. Then a third tentacle jerked. This continued for some time, various parts of Toso's body moving one at a time, until Xion could successfully beat her tentacles one after another in quick succession to create a sort of tentacle wave around herself. [3 posts]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:44 pm
xxxxUser ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

User Image After her admission of guilt to the still blind Liori, the owner of this body dressed as a maid for whatever reason, Ara seemed ready to accept whatever punishment she would deem fit for the not so squidling, flinching as she felt her hand on her lower neck and slowly began to ascend higher until they were on her cheeks. Liori then calmed the girl down, saying how she didn't hate her for what she had done, no matter how depraved or wrong it was. Whatever had caused Ara to kiss Liori seemed to have gone, which she was relieved to see. Her body was already a screaming mess of hormones. There was no need to make matters even more complicated and try to worsen the situation. The cheek pat made Ara smile Soraru's sly little grin, his large hand covering Liori's much smaller hand before she pulled away from her body completely, save for a hand directly on her shoulder. Part of her missed the closeness that they had, Ara giving a frown that mimicked Soraru's while another shift in stance continued to alert her to the effects of Soraru's body. In all fairness, it could have just been the sword that rested at her hip that she bang against her knee with every motion, but she didn't feel any other weapon on her so far besides the one clearly present. "Thank you, Ori-chan. I...want to get back in my body. Soraru's body feels weird." She admitted, her cheeks beginning to show some red color as Ara wondered how long she could continue bottling her current body's feelings up. The sensation of locking lips was nothing short of breath taking, and it certainly didn't help any that Ara had experienced her first kiss twice now, each session of lip locking having taken place on a female's lips. She wondered if a man's lips were any different as opposed to how soft Liori and Miko's lips were. Of course, according to her body, it seemed like Soraru was not the type to really like that kind of stuff, or at least she thought so. Maybe he swung both ways deep down? Another question to ask whoever knew him while she was stuck like this, she supposed. In the meantime, Liori asked any of the people around who forced her tiny squidling to kiss her, staring accusingly at a nearby tree with an stern finger point. Yep. Lucky I didn't end up in the blind girl's body. She thought to herself while Liori agreed to take her out for food if her hunger pains got too severe. Unfortunately for Ara, they were already pretty bad as her stomach felt like it was full of magma or something. Th most she could do would be to suck up the pain and give a simple nod in response. She huffed, crossing her arms while still holding onto Ara's now massive shoulders.

Once more, Miko spoke up after the person in Toso's body grappled onto her for support or perverted acts, if anyone who invaded the older Hojo's body shared the same sense of lewdness as he did. She screamed about the squirming squid and asked for the dog was, which Ara didn't exactly have an exact answer for. "That's Toso-kun, Miko." She replied as she continued to ramble on about how he could help by getting out of his doggy form, which Ara was highly against on the grounds of being too cute. Her next point did hold some ground, as she explained how being in a different body meant having a different chakra nature and the like, which meant that it would be harder to get familiarized with everything and continue with their new ninja stuff. She spoke to Liori and told her to drag Ara along with her should the blind girl want to follow Miko in hopes of finding their original owners. It was a good idea, but Ara's body was still unaccounted for, and she was hellbent on finding out if it was alright or not. After being all heroic and the next in line for a senior position if the kage was watching, she hurried off towards the office, Ara looking back at her blind Liori and setting her large hand on top of hers once more. "I wanted to see if my body is still here, but if you want to find your body before anything happens to it, I'll help you find yours, Ori-chan." She smiled at her friend, though she probably couldn't see it, and resisted the urge to pull her into a hug again. If she did, there was a good chance Ara would try for another kiss again. This Soraru guy must really not like interacting with women if his body longed to kiss and be intimate with somebody. Ara at least had enough control to maintain her distance and calm herself, thanks to the state her mind had currently been in since she began to get used to Soraru. It actually felt nice being tall for once as well. Soon, another pair of footsteps emerged from the academy, ones of bare feet slapping the hardwood floor. The squidling felt her heart sink when she craned her head and raised her eyebrows in panic.

There she was, standing and giving a confused and unsure look at the scene above her. There I am! She grabbed a hold of Liori's hand, going "Hold tight, Ori-chan." and hurrying over towards Hannah. Once close enough to see that this was not a dream, the emotions hit the child in a grown man's body as hard as a solid wave. The mental fortitude that was protecting her from all of this began to slowly fade as she could feel her words rush out of her mouth at top speeds. She nearly shouted "H-Hey! That's my body!" before holding her hands up to whoever was in her young body. She knelt down to look at her easier, and could only blink back tears as they began to form in her eyes. It felt like she was watching a movie or something in her mind as she looked upon her own body. Details she had not noticed before became more evident to her, such as how large her hair was, her cute nose, and even her mother's prized conch necklace that dangled from a thin rope around her neck. She could feel anger mix with the other feelings swamping her mind. She had too many emotions in her head, and only one mind to process them all in order of how they would be shown. Was this what Soraru felt when not in a soothed trance, or had she finally broke down from her trance? "Ah-Are you the one...who made everyone..." She began to asked, pausing after she began to allow a single tear down her face and calm herself the best she could until it could be contained no longer. She burst into tears shortly after, crumbling down in front of her body and the blind Liori whose hand she still held onto. "Puh-Pl-Please change us back! I don't wanna be S-Soraru anymore..." It was a rare sight for all to behold as the normally calm Soraru had suddenly began to burst into a crying fit in public, wiping his eyes on his sleeve as Ara continued to bawl and allow the person in her body to react. After a few minutes, if her body remained where it was, she would begin to introduce herself and everyone as best she could. "Ah-I'm Ara. You're in my body. This is Liori." She motioned towards the dark silver haired girl she was holding onto, though wondering if Liori would focus on the direction of the voice to get a general sense of where everyone was at. Ara then began to point at the black haired Nara boy nearby, recalling what Miko had called them. "H-He's...Thanatos." Next was the small dog and the squid nearby who was currently squidding it up in Toso's body, most likely still getting used to being in an unfamiliar body, let alone one that also happened to be a squid's. "The dog is Toso and the squid is...someone." Sniffling her nose, Ara would wipe her eyes and then sigh as she felt a little better, though still saddened by the realization that her body was now inhabited by another person. "There were more people here, but they've left. A girl with pink hair, a red and blue eye, cute frame that I kissed...Miko is in whoever she is." Concluding her speech, she would await a response from either Liori or her body. Had her body ran away or not bothered to listen to her words, Ara would simply continue to cry, stuck in Soraru's body, with a hungry stomach, a vibrating body, and a child's mentality in control. She looked over at the squid and called out "H-Hey! Squid! I-If you can listen or talk, what's your name?"

.xChakra/Stamina: 480/480 - 315/315 xxxx Rank: Genin (C). xxxx Class: Bukijutsu/Performer xxxx Technique Used:

AD Reaper Elyse
Unfortunate Victim

magcookie
Blind Big Little Sis

NecroPlant
Squid Doggo

Grand Chevalier Haji
Ex Doggo

XAyame_HatakeX

HeadlessKoko

TheRealKiru

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:26 pm
Thanatos Hatake: AS Kokuei Nara

User Image

Thanatos watched as more and more people started talking off to find their own bodies, it seemed everyone was worried about people doing things to their bodies. Noone trusted each other and they cared only for themselves, with the exception of a few. He listened to the pink haired girl speak as she took off, luckily for Koukei, his back was turned in the perfect position for him to take the scroll. Until Liori began screaming about something and Thanatos turned, His eye caught the shadow slipping toward him and he reacted reaching for a shuriken he slashed at the shadow before it could do anything and leapt back. He traced the black objects path to a dark corner of the dojo. Thanatos was simply reacting to a strange attempt. "Who's there!?!?" As his fingers crossed and his own shadow churned and tendrils raised and headed towards the source of the black slithering thing that was near me. Tensions were high, doing someone stealthy like this wouldn't be seen as a good thing. Thanatos tendrils would go for a piercing attack in the general vicinity but made them wide enough so it wouldn't hit anything vital.

B rank Shadow Sewing technique.
-40 chakra.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:13 am
Liori nodded knowingly as Ara mentioned how weird her new body felt. Her mind could draw several different conclusions on what exactly Ara meant by the comment.As with before her first assumption went straight to the new cocktail of hormones the no longer small girl was no doubt unfamiliar without. Have never grown into them herself the multitude of new sensations would be overwhelming. She knew the feeling well, suddenly being unable to see and hit with a strange wave of stronger sensations through the her remaining senses. 'Just hang in there Ara... I'll find a way to fix this.' She thought with a small frown, gripping Ara's shoulder comfortingly. She opened her mouth to speak only to close it again, only to be drowned out by the returning Miko, whose new voice she still didn't recognize. Through the girls attention grabbing yelling several points were brought up. The one that stuck with Liori the most was when Miko talked about how none of the villagers were screaming. "Wait..." She mumbled, her hand curling under her chin as mind started churning, "I couldn't possibly... That would be ******** stupid..." Her brows furrowed in anger and confusion. There was no way she could be right. It just wasn't possible. "Is this some kind of test...?" She whispered under her breath, only person who could have heard her would have been the distracted not-so-squidling. It would make sense.

If only Shinobi were effected by this mind swap... "If this was an attack they would have definitely dragged the citizens into this. It would only make sense. Mass panic while those who are supposed to protect flail about uselessly, no longer being able to use their techniques... Kumogakure would have been a sitting duck waiting to be taken out. So if this isn't an attack why would something so precise and targeted to only us be cast? Either someone is a sick a*****e is playing a joke or this is all a test to see how easily we crumble..." She mentioned it the group, brow still furrowed as she continued on the 'test' train of thought. There was flaws in her reasoning, but its the only conclusion she could draw... 'Unless an attacker was from the inside, a mole. They would be able to target us individually without needing the populace.' With her previous talk of a traitor she decided to keep that thought private. The group had enough to worry about. Her face softened as Ara mentioned that she would help Liori if she wanted to go find her body. "Nah, you come first as far as I'm concerned Ara. Err I mean..." She mumbled, scolding herself mentally for getting mushy quickly changing to talk to Miko, "We'll catch up later Miko!" She waved at where she thought Miko was but ended up waving to the same tree she was accusing earlier. She was suddenly jerked forward by who she assumed was Ara being led through the endless darkness to the squidlings body apparently.

Terror gripped Liori's stomach as Ara stared panicking, the sound of sobs escaping the squids lips were enough to set off alarms in her head. She was begging whoever had Ara's body to give it back, admitting how much she didn't want to be Soraru. Liori's heart crumbled as she knelt down behind the squidling and wrapped her arms around Ara. Hugging her from behind, holding the usually small girl while they cried out their feelings. "Shhh... its ok Ara. I'm here. I'll figure this all out for you." She whispered into the squidlings ears in an attempt to calm her down while she continued squeezing the large frame. When the Ara had begun to calm down Liori rubbed small circles on her back, a soothing trick she often had to use on her little brother when they were growing up. Her new bodies face remained stoic the entire time, she needed to stay strong for the squidling. She cared far too much for her not to. She lifted her head to face where she assumed the squidlings real body was, string blankly to the right of Hanna. "Greetings..." She mumbled when Ara introduced her, offering a small wave before continuing her back rub. A couple there theres were had as Ara started to calm down, her blubbery speech evening out. A small smile graced her lips when the younger girl had stopped crying. Only to turn into a straight line at the final thing Ara mentioned. "Wait... theres a squid? Since when was there a squid? How the hell does a squid even get into the ******** academy?" She asked flabbergasted. Could the squidling and jell-o man really turn into squids? She always assumed they just had weird jell-o bodies.

TheRealKiru
AD Reaper Elyse
NecroPlant
Grand Chevalier Haji
XAyame_HatakeX
HeadlessKoko
Arrow35

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:21 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLARF_ bLark_ bLoRk
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo Thanabloop Hatabloop<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not blarfin around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just bork and wharf.

So he had to play it evasively. Xion and Miko would both be spared the aforementioned pee stream. The small body proved to be quite evasive, however he knew he couldn't remain this was for long. As he engaged in his shenanigans he was also busy at work attempting to crack the code as it were. When Miko demanded the original owner of the body fess up and fill him in there was little response. Of course this wasn't a problem. All henge at its root was the same and using his knowledge of Ika-henge as the lockpick whilst everyone spoke he began his own method of cracking the code. After all, losing a form was often times a lot easier than taking the form. He couldn't after all provide anything of useful insight to the discussions going on as a dog. The borks would have to come to end eventually. In addition it was ultimately his responsibility to make sure the inhabitant of his body was fully aware of it's capabilities so as not to have a repeat of what just happened.

After Ara and Liori got there words in edgewise and her latent discovery of her real body a large gregarious yawn could be heard radiating from where the doggo once stood followed with a puff of smoke. Eyes were firmly shut tight as if in a yawn. "Ahhhh blork. I finally got it. Honestly it seems more a less this is the work of a Yamanaka if anything blork." Toso would say referencing his knowledge that Yamanaka were skilled in mind body transposition but he couldn't recall a single yamanaka in the village. "It might do us good to find the pineapples owner blork. The three clans are closely intertwined. Blork." Finally with a single tear of tiredness he opened his right eye he figured he should find and instruct whomever has his body..immediately after this notion of thought it suddenly was followed by a over the top echoing through the entire field. It could have misconstrued as pain, a warning, an alarm, a siren, among many other things.

"BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORK!" As if howling to the squid shaped moon Toso could see in full spectrums. Every color which had formerly been an unknown was now a clear reality. All ink blends had been based on what he had been told as oppose to what he'd seen for himself. Immediately his hands which were not his own like toddler began caressing every single object as if it were a precious artifact. He bit back the tears of happiness he wished to weep...In actuality however, he acted as if he were suffering from ADHD as each color was analyzed briefly to move on to an 'o whats that manner'

Forcefully he would seek out his squid body. Playing in the water it seemed. How natural. He thought. BUT THIS COULD NOT WAIT. Toso in Thanatos's body quickly if nut in a clumsy manner picked up the squid and began shaking it vigorously. "Blork change back now blork! You must blork! Look deep into yourself blork! Find the chakra formation that shares your shape! Disperse it and reshape it into that of human blork! Do it now blork!" It seemed a lot less like friendly advice and more of a panicked threat. Not doubt as he continued to shake his body trying to get the focus required to do what he was suggesting would be nye near impossible. For these brief fleeting moments he needed to know the colors of so many things. His continuous twisted bloops exploding out constantly as he shook the poor blind girl in a squid's body. Whatever concerns he had for the current situation this trumped all of it!

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra: 950/950❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:395/395❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: Many Ac/Bork ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:Much Ryo/Such Wow

TheRealKiru
                                                                  Grand Chevalier Haji
                                                                  AD Reaper Elyse
                                                                  magcookie
                                                                  HeadlessKoko
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:39 am
    User Image
    E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s (Kokuei Nara)
    Hold me close,and take me in. I'm losing it, lost again.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

So maybe I fall, maybe I fail, maybe my heart's not made of stone. Maybe you'll see secrets I never want to show.

[x] My shadowy hand gets about halfway to try body before it is noticed by whoever is in it. s**t. My (well, Kaileer’s) body starts to move on it’s own, before I even see the Needles coming. I dove up and over them and rolled into the center of the room, right into the light in view of everyone. Well, there goes any hopes of this being a covert op.

As i'm in the air I'm watching and absorbing information. I see people spread out everywhere, including a squid that seems to be dancing? The hell? I keep looking and see the shadowy needles pierce the area I had just been in. Ouch. That would’ve hurt.

As I land I see a dog transform into a man. What the ********? But then he starts talking about how they need to find me and I realize what I need to do. I cross my fingers while in a crouch, ready to dodge if someone launches an attack before my jutsu activates. I launch Kagemane no Jutsu and send a bit of my shadow out in the direction of anyone that I feel might attack in response to my sudden appearance.

“Sorry bout this everyone, but I don’t think letting you hurt the body of Lord Raikage is a good idea. Whoever you are that just transformed from that pooch, you and I are on the same general thought process. Names Kokuei Nara, and I came here to get my clan scroll” I point at my body, “in hopes that there was some sort of clue about a Yamanaka jutsu that might cause whatever the hell just happened.” At this point, if no one has made an obviously aggressive move, I release my jutsu and walk over to my body.

Techniques Used:
    ☁ Kagemane no jutsu -20 chakra

Passives:

Current Objectives:
    ☁ Figure out what's going on
    ☁ Locate Thanatos
    ☁ Locate Kaileer
    ☁ Get body back
    ☁ Find info on the Yamanaka clan and their jutsu

Items of Note:
    ☁ Wooden Bokken [x2, bag]
    ☁ Chakra Steel Wakizashi [right hip]
    ☁ UHV Shield [left hip]

Royal Burrito

NecroPlant

magcookie

Grand Chevalier Haji

TheRealKiru

But I can’t help it. I’m not superhuman. I’m breaking. Don’t let me fall apart.

┃☁ a c | 68870
    ┃☁ r y o | 26900
    ┃☁ c h a k r a | 1470 / 1510 (+15)
    ┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1285 / 1285 (+15)
    ┃☁ t r a n c e | 18 / 25 (+1)
    ┃☁ m o o d | Optimistic/perplexed/mildly terrified
    ┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
    ┃☁ i n j u r i e s | bruising on lower arms; sore muscles

Artwork and character © Taorito  

Arrow35

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
    • Invisibility 100
    • Inquisitor 200
    • Alchemy Level 2 100
    PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:29 pm
    Toso was going to regret that. Sure, Xion wasn't going to be going anywhere quick, not even to her own body. However, she was trying, sort of almost getting somewhere by flopping around and rolling over. She had kind of figured out what she was, some sort of squishy thing with ten limbs, two of which were longer than the others. Whatever mode of movement she tried had been really awkward. Stand and walk? No, this body was not build for that. Drag? Sure, the arms/legs had enough strength for that, but Xion was getting a mouthful of dirt every time she moved this way. Roll? That was both awkward and silly because the flabby body and the flappy ear things on the top of her conical head did not encourage any sort of rolling movement.

Xion had been trying to see if maybe tumbling was the way to move with this body. The chances were nigh nonexistent, but it didn't hurt to try. After all, it didn't sound like either her body or Soraru's were going to leave soon.

Oh, yes. That should probably be explained. Since being rejuvenated, Xion no longer thought she was dying alone in a desert. It appeared, from what she overheard from the others, that 1) there had been some sort of body swap and 2) Xion was still in the academy. was Xion's general response.

Anyways, Xion chose to prioritize moving to Soraru and herself over actually answering the familiar voice because she already knew she couldn't speak. It would be better for everyone involved, or at least her, if she took the time the two waited for her to answer to try and reach her body instead.

At least, that was the plan. However, as explained at the beginning of this post, a certain scruffy mutt just had to foil it. Xion felt herself picked up, which elicited a short but panicked reaction. Nothing strong. Just tentacles flailing for a moment before she got it out of her system and waited to see if maybe this was a helping hand to ferry her to her answer.

She couldn't have been more wrong. She was shaken instead, and so hard she couldn't tell if maybe this guy just walked like he was experiencing an eternal earthquake or if this guy was just standing still and shaking her vigorously to torment her. She wasn't fond of thinking badly of others, but in all honesty, that second option was more likely. He was even shouting at her, in some sort of strange dialect filled with "blorks." Where was this person even raised? Overseas? Did they not know about volume control there? Xion, not knowing where her ears were, had resorted to simply cocooning as much of her body with her ten limbs while undergoing this torture. It wasn't too loud. This squid's ears weren't hers, but as someone who had always seen with sound, she found this blasting volume extremely irritating.

Xion whined as she was vigorously shaken like a bottle of salad dressing, Irritated, annoyed, and just generally all out stressed, Xion's squid body knew what it had to do. Xion, on the other hand, knew nothing about this body, so she didn't even know that there was something she might want to stop. By the time she realized what was going to happen, it had already begun rushing through her body. The pressure had built up, and her muscles had no choice but to rhythmically relax and contract to finish the release. It was ink. Xion didn't know it, but what shot out of her at that moment was a big old spray of squid ink right into Toso's face.

Xion may not have been sure what it was, besides being kind of sure that it wasn't any sort of urine or excrement. What little she could kind of feel through her body was that this was meant to be some sort of defense mechanism. Still, whether or not she knew, she spitefully thought,

In light of that last thought, Xion had a sudden whim. She did everything she could to launch herself at Toso. Well, maybe not quite launch. She didn't quite know how to get enough force to do that. There was her best attempt at a push away from Toso's hands and then the rest was Xion flailing her tentacles in the general direction of his face. If there was any contact, she was going to hold on and pull herself to his face like her life depended on it.

As for the Kagemane jutsu? Psh. Whatever. If it happened, then it happened. Just another weird thing to happen during Xion's first day as a genin of Kumogakure. In the hopes that it would pass, which it shortly did, all Xion would do upon being restrained was wait and let her spite simmer for a little longer before returning to letting it loose once she was free. Toso was still going to get a face full of ink and (hopefully) his own, badly controlled body.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 312 313 314 315 316 317 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games