Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai ran into the Academy following the scent of her nose; the sent of paper. Dai!? Her purple slits widened at the sight of the blue haired woman training across the perimeter. "Dai!?" Her voice was loud and almost a squeak. The sages' ears perked in excitement. Lowering her body her haunches built up, releasing into a swift sprint hitting Dai in the center of her chest glomping her to the ground. "Dai Dai Dai Dai Daiiiiii~< 3" Suki sat up on Daitomi looking down at her with narrow eyes letting out a light hiss. "Don't leave on again without informing me!" The medics ears then went back in a tuck. "I was worried about you."

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 7,100
Ryo: 3,500
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:57 pm
October Night Starlight

| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai whipped around at the sound of her name. "Sukai?!" Dai fell over laughing as the cat sage greeted her with a glomp. Dai stared at Sukai when she hissed at her, demanding she'd never leave with informing her first. Seeing the cat sage ears going back Dai smiled. She sat up and kissed Sukai square on the lips. Pulling away, Dai spoke. "I'm sorry. It happened so fast I had no time to tell you." Dai brushed her nose against Sukai's nose. "I've missed you." She whispered as she wrapped her arms around Sukai's waist.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai's eyes widened even more than before and her face turned cherry. Not knowing what to do, react, or say she simply looked down timidly. "H-Hai Dai, h-how have you been? Your not hurt are you? Or, haven't been hurt while you've been gone?" The cat sage wrapped her arms gently yet firmly around the jounin's shoulders, pulling her close into a hug. Speaking in an almost whisper. "I've missed you too."

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 245/245]

Kasumi didn't even give herself time to breathe as she went right into the next jutsu. Pulling a kunai out of her pouch, Kasumi held it in her palm. Her eyes closed as she pulsed her wind chakra to her palm in an attempt to lift the kunai.This technique was a little more technical than the first, requiring more of her attention to execute. If her chakra wavered then the blade wouldn't reach it's target with the percision the technique required. Taking a deep breath, Kasumi began to not the sense of airiness in her palms. Looking at the open hand Kasumi saw that the blade was floating, as if it were suspended by strings. Feeling confident, Kasumi levitated the blade higher before swinging it downwards, striking the dummy in the stomach.
[Projectile Control Technique 1/1]

Kasumi could feel a fire in her eyes as she trained. She couldn't quite place a finger on it but something told her she would need these techniques sooner than she realized. The power of the retrieval technique was almost exactly the same as the projectile technique making this a piece of cake for the raigyo princess. She could feel the chakra funneling from her stomach outwards. Kasumi could feel a rush and kept her eyes on the dummy, intending to at least make it budge to know the technique was successful. Kasumi quickly clasped her hands together, and immediately felt like she was surrounded by an dome of wind. The wind seemed to collapse around her, causing Kasumi to look a little stunned. She watched in awe as the dummy almost tipped over. "Yes!" Now for the hard stuff.
[Retrieving Wind Technique 1/1]

Technique Learned

Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu [Projectile Control Technique]
Toridashi Kaze no Jutsu [ Retrieving Wind Technique ]

OOC:

User Image

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:34 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai looked at Sukai shook her head no. "I was training mostly..." She wanted to stay off topic from Kein. Sukai had the right to know but Dai didn't want to tell her. Dai was then smooch in between Sukai's boobs. Dai pulled away gasping for air. Dai laughed and laid back. "It's good to be home, Sukai." Dai looked up at her with sweet eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 375/375

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black would scratch the back of his head as he looked up to the blushing Yukiko, his head tilting wondering if she was alright. Once she had turned and looked towards him, she accepted his request and asked what did he exactly need help with. Blinking for a moment as he had forgot what exactly he himself said, Black would nod.'' Oh! I need to test my abilities, seeing as the old man won't leave me alone abo-?!?! Ow!'' He would be cut off as the cane returned, with more force! Black holding his scalp and rubbing it again would look up towards her and speak aloud.'' I-I mean I need to test my abilities because I must see where I stand in this training process!''Kage Shuriken no Jutsu [ Shadow Shuriken Technique ] Learned~

Black would look towards her with tears on the corner of his eyes developing from the strike, he would sigh and flinch before moving closer to her and behind her to hide from the old master.'' Well I'll be.. Don't be running and hiding behind no pretty little lady! Now aye! AYE! aye! Pretty little lady! If you spar and help him, you can take us to the early bird special tomorrow..'' The old master said to her as if the prize was a good one, though it was actually a bit backwards... Black would look over Yukiko shoulder and jolt after realizing where he was, looking back at the ground he would take a bow apologizing feeling embarrassed. Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ] Learned~

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Used

Items Used
Yukiko Masaki

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:15 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai knew something was troubling the girl, but she didn't want to pry. It wasn't her place. Suki nodded slowly. "It's good to have you back Daitomi." The medic purred softly. Looking down at her Sky smiled back then rolled off of her laying next to her.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:22 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai smiled as Sukai laid next to her. "Sukai..." Dai whispered. "I'm going to the Sage lands. I want to become a sage." Dai smiled and stared at the ceiling. "And..." Dai hesitated for a moment. "...Kein betrayed Kumo...he's rogue living in Konoha." Dai finally told her feeling slightly better now that is was out in the open.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:42 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

A pang of feeling hit Sukai at her news. But she knew it was bound to happen. Kein was too unstable. The cats told her that. Her ear flicked slightly crossing her arms underneath her head. "That was to be expected. It was own loss for leaving Kumo." Giving her a side glance she only paused for a moment. "But it's good to hear that you've decided to become a sage. It's an amazing thing to have summonings on your side. I love every moment with my cats. When your around them so much they grow on you. And you become more animalistic yourself." Her ears shifted again. "So what sage are you shooting for?"

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

Detruire Les_Coeurs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Kasumi wasn't giving herself a break with these techniques, cause she was in crunch time. She needed to learn a few more basic, useful wind jutsu and then master some fire techniques. The wind shield technique would be beneficial for protecting her against any techniques her flower shield couldn't handle, which she doubted. A dome shape is what she had in mind, and it would be more useful than a flat frontal shield. Kasumi held the necessary handsign as she practiced the hard part of the technique, grasping the shape with her imagination.
[Spinning shields 1/3]

Kasumi pulsed her chakra outwards, being a little more hastily than she anticipated. Chakra control was crucial for this technique, and losing control was not good at all. Her wind chakra formed a gust outwards but it didn't stabilize like it was supposed to. That would be good for offense but it was protection she needed. Kasumi sat down as if she were about to meditate, and attempted to perform the technique again.
[Spinning Shields 2/3]

Her mind went silent as her chakra was focused outwards. Kasumi was determined to get a solid wind shield, and master the technique. Her eyes snapped open as she pushed the wind out from her body. This time the wind rapidly circled her instead of pulsing out, and disappearing. Kasumi maintained the speed of the dome, unsure of how to determine whether or not the technique was successful. Kasumi waited until the sound from outside the dome slightly slipped away to assure herself the technique had been done right. Pleased with herself, she dissipitated the dome and moved to the next technique.
[Spinning Shields 3/3 learned!!!!]

Kasumi began looking over the wind explosion technique."And this technique helps me how?" She asked herself. The technique was a nice range based jutsu with a lot of power, something that really caught Kasumi's eye. The goal was almost like achieving the rasengan technique only less difficult but held a similar concept. Kasumi held her palm out and attempted imagined a swirling orb of wind in her hand to get a grasp of the technique.
[Wind Explosion 1/3]

Kasumi used her palm as a focal point for her chakra and began forming the wind orb. Before she knew it, the wind orb was dancing in her palms. A smile tugged at the corners of her lip as she could almost taste success. Seeing the wind form gave her the encouragement to actually execute the technique. Kasumi threw the wind orb towards the dummy, excited to see the destructive results. To her dismay the wind orb dissipitated before even touching the dummy. "Dammit..." The princess swore under her breath.
[Wind Explosion 2/3]

Attempting to learn from her mistakes earlier, Kasumi was going to attempt the technique again. It surprised her how difficult the technique was turning out to be. 'I mean an orb of wind can't be that difficult, right?!' Kqsumi thought to herself before extending her left palm again. Charging the chakra correctly was half the battle. She needed the correct amount of chakra in order to avoid another disappearing orb. Kasumi saw the wind begin swirling in her palm, and closed her eyes. She tossed the orb towards the dummy, confident that it would strike this time. Opening her eyes to see the dummy fly backwards confirmed the power of the technique, and maybe she should use a new training dummy.
[Wind Explosion 3/3 Learned]

Technique Learned

Kaze no Bouseki Tate [ Spinning Shield of Winds ]
Kaze Bakuhatsu [ Wind Explosion ]
OOC:

User Image

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:16 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai rolled her head to Sukai as she talked. "Word has it that the Canine sage is no longer. So I'm gonna travel to the sage lands soon." Dai smiled. "But I still have Suiton and Genjutsu training left to do before I go about anything." Dai stretched and sat up before laying with her face against Sukai's chest. "I miss our lazying about days."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Kasumi felt the next technique benefited her genjutsu in a support like fashion. Most genjutsu were not fail-safe, and a wrong move could leave her immobilized or simply open to attacks. The Gale Surge jutsu would prove effective in protecting her should that happen. This had the same feel of many of the techniques, with the expulsion of her chakra in a outward fashion. "Should be easy...Right?!" Knowing the answer already she went right into it.
[Gale Surge 1/3]

She decided to jump right into this technique. The genin began pulsing her chakra out in a dome but tried to do it upon reflex. On the contrary to what most believed, Kasumi was a genjutsu user who enjoyed getting up close to do damage. She trained in taijutsu during her academy days and found it to be more fun beating the hell out of an enemy than playing with their minds."Then again I like mind games..." Kasumi noted under her breath. For this technique, not only did she have to release the chakra upon reflex but from any part of her body if necessary. Attacks were unpredictable, so she needed to pull this technique out quickly.
[Gale Surge 2/3]

Kasumi tried thinking where any enemy is more likely to strike her. If caught off guard that is. Part of her feels the enemy would target her face due to the use of high punches, which was common of fighters to cold clock their targets. Then again for her to be caught off guard they would need to try something else. To be practical, her back would be the first thing targeted. Teleporting enemies had a knack for sneak attacks from behind. "Gale surge!" Kasumi felt the instant reflex for the technique and felt a surge of wind blow out behind her.
[Gale Surge 3/3 Learned!!]

Kasumi rehearsed taking large amounts of air into her stomach and expelling it in a controlled manner. For the wind release stream, air needed to be brought into the diaphram and controlled. A technique used by most singers who trained with proper technique. She could increase the power of this jutsu in this manner. Plus it only made sense. "Time to try it!"
[Wind Release Stream 1/3]

Kasumi began blowing the air from her mouth. She could feel the wind chakra pouring from her mouth, causing her body to shake violently. The princess was unsure of how to expel the air in a more controlled manner. "I have much more respect for those singing monks at the market." This technique took a lot of muscle to push out of her body. Her stomach was feeling tight, which was good, but it was a little much at this point. Only a small gust was released from her mouth though. Enough to make the new training dummy wobble, but not fly backwards.
[Wind Release Stream 2/3]

The raigyo princess was determined to learn this final technique before giving herself a much needed break. Kasumi walked herself through the steps carefully. Funneled her chakra into her diaphragm, holding the air in her stomach. Kasumi held it until the chakra had begun to flare up from her stomach, through her throat and towards her mouth. Shaping her mouth as if she were about to whistle, the air came surging out, smacking the dummy against the wall. "Oh my gosh! Finally!" Kasumi took a seat on a nearby bench and smiled at her accomplishment.
[Wind Release Stream 3/3 Learned!!!]

Technique Learned

Boufuu Kyuuzou [ Gale Surge ]
Kouryuu [ Wind Release Stream ]
OOC:

User Image

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:23 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chunin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:00002650 ¥ Chakra :335 ¥

As he studded over his scrolls he saw Kasumi finish up her training and rolled up his scrolls tucking them into his vest before heading over to her with a smile and said," So how was Fuuton training?"It was a very poor excuse for a conversation started but he needed to talk to her. To much had gone unsaid since he almost died.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Kasumi smirked at Myurai as he attempted to make conversation. "Yes. Thanks dear for asking, I see you've been enjoying your training...A lot." A questioning raise of her eyebrow followed her words. She liked Myurai but one thing needed to be clear about this little relationship. Kasumi playfully tugged on his collar, bringing his face closer to hers. "Just remember who your girlfriend is, alright?" Kasumi spoke swiftly yet still had a playfulness to her voice.
OOC:

User Image

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chunin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:00002650 ¥ Chakra :335 ¥

Myurai was almost stunned by her sudden behavior but smirked keeping his cool none the less," I didnt think that had been permanently established yet. Did I miss the memo?" He had enjoyed his training very much so though not because who he was training with but because of his training. He enjoyed growing stronger.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games