Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:56 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chunin ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 01600 ¥ AC:00002650 ¥ Chakra :335 ¥

Myurai watched the very beautiful pink haired girl train with a smile. He always had an appreciation for all beautiful things. Though his attention on her was focused when she said that name, kein. He resolved to ask Dai all about him. He headed over to his scrolls and began to quickly memorize a long series of maneuvers.

First up was the wind levitation. It was easy enough so he simply decided to straight up go for it. He focused his Fuuton chakra around him formed the seal with his left hand and just like the jutsu said small pebbles rocks and other debris began to fly across the room in ever larger chunks until there were sizable rocks being thrown. He released the seal with a smile as he began recalling his next jutsu. (jutsu learned 1/1)

Up next was the Boufuu Kyuuzou [ Gale Surge ]. Once again he took a deep breath focused his chakra into a small space in front of him formed the seal and watched with great pleasure as the small ball of air exploded sending him flying backward. He shrugged it off as he stood up almost laughing. He bent over picking up the scroll to refresh his memory for the next one.(jutsu learned 1/1)

The next jutsu was a bit of an improvement upon the previous one. While it too created explosive pockets of wind it was used purely in defense and Omni-directional. He formed a quick string of seals with his left hand as pockets of air all around him began to detonate causing him to laugh a bit seeing the papers and scrolls flying around the dojo. He decided to end the jutsu before anyone got angry and decided to take a short break as he looked around and saw Dai had finished hers as well. He made his way over to her and with a quick dip of his head said," Um Dai-sensei I have a question for you?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:06 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai looked about as if nothing that she saw had phased her. She looked slightly down at a bowed Myurai that had called her "Dai-sensei". She smiled at the nice ring to it, She turned to him and placed her hands on her hips. "And I have an answer for you, Myurai-kun." She said with a giggle. "What can I do for you?" She asked sweetly to the boy.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 11,700 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}  

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:09 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chunin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Myurai smiled at her somewhat playful reaction and said almost seriously," Who was Kein? I keep hearing that name from various sources but cant find out any information about him. Who was he ?" He quickly folded his legs sitting down looking up at here and staring into her emerald eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:46 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai stared down at the boy when he asked who Kein was. It had been a short time since she had seen the man. Fury grew within her eyes; closing them and looking away as her anger rose. Dai bit the inside of her lips before folding her right leg behind her left and siting in front of Myurai. Her right leg laid flat with the ground and her left with folded up to where she rested her arm upon her knee. Dai tapped her knuckles against the wood floor and sighed. "I suppose it's better if you hear it from me instead of the other Shinobi Seniors." Dai reached back with her left hand and rubbed her neck. "His name is Kein Uchiha. Head of the Uchiha clan. He was raised in Kiri by his mother and father. But then he came to Kumo and learned our ways. Mighty as lightning, We're strong together, than in a singal strike. As he grew in rank, Kein fought along side many of us. Apollo mostly, I think. He pushed himself. Learning his Sharingan after witnessing the death of a close friend and a adviser of the village." Dai knew the extent of his history. Kein shared it with her countless times. "As he grew, so did his power. He killed a boy in a spar as he felt his life was being threatened." Dai's bangs cascaded over her forehead as she thought and spoke. "He soon became our military adviser and started the Oinin program. And gained an unparalleled reputation as a master hunter with a perfect record of never having lost a target and never failing to kill the condemned. He took on three students to be his team. His cousin Zetsu, a tendril threader names Aki..." Dai hesitated for a moment and gripped the back of her neck. "And myself." She told Myurai. "Out of the three, I showed the most potential in learning. Kein made me his personal apprentice not just a Onin apprentice, I was allowed to learn all his moves. Fight, jutsus, anything you can think of. I remember it all still to this day." Dai took a breath. "By choice I became stronger to learn under him to learn everything he could possibly teach me. I learned quicker than Zetsu and Aki." She closed her eyes and thought of those two. "Over time, Zetsu and Aki were killed in action. Which left me to learn the Oinin program through one-on-one with Kein. I am the ONLY oinin the resins in Kumo now. I followed Kein everywhere." Dai thought of the years she trailed after him. "Kein ranked up to Sannin before my very eyes. But it wasn't until the death of his wife that made him snap." Her body ached all over. "He lost control and almost killed me." She blinked slowly. "He vanished for a while. No one knew his where a bouts. He eventually came back...but...darker than before." Dai opened her eyes and looked at Myurai. "He betrayed Kumo, and as the oath I took. I was the one that was ordered to hunt him down to kill him." Her eyes where hard as ice. "I followed him to Yukikagure, when the bandits attacked, he destroyed the village. Then he questioned me. Knowing that I was there to kill him. I lied and said I followed him to be with him because I couldn't kill the man I loved. which mind you was a lie. So we ran to Konoha, where we were given sanctuary and lived for near a year." She felt sick to her stomach. "Not to long ago, he tried to make threats to Kirikagure. I went there to stop him but things went wrong. We were imprisoned. At the prison is where I betrayed him. I struck a roundhouse kick to him. And spat my hatred for him. But then he vanished." She sighed. "I failed my mission. He still lives and now I fear the day he will come after me." Dai removed her hand from her neck and held it between her and Myurai. The paper around her hand lifted and moved around her hand for a moment before settling again. "I am made of paper...and Katon is very dangerous to me. He knows my weaknesses and I his. No matter how I play it out. He will win with a simple grande Katon technique." She wrapped her arms around her waist and sat her forehead against her knees. "I'm afraid of he might do to me because of my betrayal. I don't fear him in the slightest though." Dai fought back the tears. "There is still so much I want to do before I die." Her grip tightened on her Flank Jacket. She jerked her head up and looked at Myruai with her emerald eyes. "No mattter what, Myurai, betrayal is the highest crime a Shinobi could ever do. To a village and to fellow shinobi." She started at him with a serious gaze. "Promise me, you'll never betray me or Kumo. I mean it, Myurai Hattori. Promise me." She commanded of him as if he was her student.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
_ Yukiko took a deep breath relaxing for a few seconds as she rolled up her scroll and returned it to her pouch. The once empty academy had been partially refilled. She now turned her attention back to other shinobi who were training, her own training had pulled her away from her original task which was to find a team. As she watched she couldn't help but notice another shinobi who had just finished a bit of his own training. He was practice taijutsu, a useful skill to have in a team, especially when her own taijutsu skills were terrible at best. But although she wanted to approach him, conversation starting was not on her list of personal skills so she simply watched attempt not to look in his direction too often.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 365 / 365
AC: 00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:38 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 375/375

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black would watch the sun as it started to come down further, the sounds of a deep breath would catch his ears. As he had relaxed his own body he would sit up and stretch cracking his back a bit, though the pain would ease from his previous recovery. With his eyes closed he would let out a yawn and turn to see a female with pure white hair, he had caught her the moment she looked at him for a small moment before looking off. Was she watching him the entire time? Black would wave towards her with a kind smile, as he waved he would begin to walk up toward her. At first his eyes would gaze towards her feet as the closer he got he looked upwards.[Sanzengarasu no Jutsu [ Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique ] Learned~

'' Hey there, long day in training too aye? Same here, though that old man has gotten me to where I'd like a good sleep later. Heheh, the name is Black and I hail from the Ranton Clan; the last of them from what I believe. You a-re w-ho m-might I-I ask..???'' His voice paused as he looked up viewed her illuminating face, his golden hues staring into her face with a red fuzz beginning to grow across his face. He would halt in his speech before tripping up a bit and stuttering in his words. Black eyes had locked to yet another cute ninja today, this was just his day, one of his greatest fears standing before him.. The young ninja stood silent for a moment in silence awaiting for her to speak.[Kumoryuu Omotegiri [ Cloud Style Front Slash ] Learned~

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
_ Yukiko continued to look in his direction every once in a while, but what she hadn't noticed was that he begin to look back at her. She didn't realize until there eyes met for a few seconds; Yukiko paused and watched as he waved before making his way over with a smile. As he spoke Yukiko couldn't help, but smile lightly, he seemed to be rather nice and just about as shy as she was. As she spoke Black would hear her soft voice as she tried to pace herself. "It... It is a really nice.... day." she responded. "It's nice to meet you, Black. I'm ... Yukiko of the Miyamoto clan. It's nice to meet you."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:47 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 375/375

███ █████████████████████ ███

Black would be stuck staring into her eyes as his body refused to exactly move at the moment, what it had against him was beyond his thoughts. She smiled and spoke softly having him grow even more nervous on speaking with her, she had paced herself to talk back to him; this caused the young Ninja to blink.'' I-It is..'' He stuttered as he replied with a low tone, his eyes looking down at her feet once she continued to speak having said it was nice to meet him and that she ranged from the Miyamoto clan.[Kumoryuu Mikazukigiri [ Cloud Style Crescent Moon Slash ] Learned~

'' I-its nice to meet you t-too, Y-Yukiko.. S-san..'' He would mumble though it came clear as he spoke, though in the midst of his words he would suddenly feel a cane hit the back of his head.'' Aye! Aye! Aye! Why aren't ya testing your power out like I tolds ya to?! You better be ready for the first thing come tomorrow, cause we gotta go to the early bird special!'' [Kumoryuu Uragiri [ Cloud Style Reverse Slash ] Learned~

The old master that had been training him said. He had smacked Black once more causing him to hold his scalp and snap out of it, Black closed his eyes and bent forwards a bit.'' Ow! Wh-wh-why?!'' Black turned around and asked almost in a child like fashion, his eyes squinting not in a glare but painful sorrow. It would be a comical event in front of Yukiko as he seemed to get a beaten from what seemed to be his Grandfather. The young ninja then turned back to Yukiko, his golden hues glimmering with the sun set as it lowered more.'' W-would you mind hel-elping me? Yukiko san..???'' He asked curiously and innocently, his face still red from looking at her and his hands still resting atop of his head due to the fear of his old masters cane. [Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu [ Crow Clone Technique ] Learned~

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Used

Items Used

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:18 am
User ImageUser Image
_ Yukiko blushed lightly and looked away as she noticed Black starring into her eyes, but his star was suddenly broken by a strike to hs head by the cane of an elderly gentlemen. She cringed slightly as she heard the impact. The old man not to long after striking Black began to speak, the older gentlemen seemed to be Black's teacher. Yukiko stayed silent as they spoke for a while. After there conversation Black turned his attention back to Yukiko before asking her for help. "Sure.. What is it that you need help with?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:19 am
User Image Note:
-3 posts necessary for genjutsus I joined all the lines required for different ranks into one post

Against the wall in the Academy Kei had her eyes closed, her mind recalling the lessons she had learned in the past on genjutsus. Her mind was recalling the basics. There were easy genjutsu she could learn quite easily as long as she was focused properly. However to train genjutsu it was always best to train it on someone, in this case she had asked one of her family members to come and help her out as a test subject so to say. If they were under the genjutsu then she would know if she had learned it or not. In this case, the subject was a younger cousin of hers. She was going to have to be careful to keep him from well, any mental damage.

Learned
Kiri no Jutsu [ Mist Technique ]
Official Description: An illusionary clone that charges towards the enemy, jumps, then explodes in a fog of mist, flower petals, leaves, or anything the caster can think of to confuse their opponent.
Guild Description: See official description.
Base Duration: 2 posts

Onkyou no Jutsu [ Sound Technique ]
Official Description: A distraction Genjutsu that causes the target to hear random sounds.

Tsutaurushi no Jutsu [ Poison Ivy Technique ]
Official Description: A Genjutsu inspired by the poison ivy and oak plentiful in the forests of Earth Country, it causes the victim to feel as if he was touched by poison ivy. The user feels irritating itching and pain on his skin, and begins to scratch away.

She was completely into her training. Her mind not only worked on making the illusions but how to best use them in a fight. For example the good combinations, or well all possible combinations. However, Kei had come to learn that she needed to tread carefully during their usage. It has been proven in the past, mainly when she was at home, she could be deadly with her illusions. It was odd for her to admit but she got a sort of kick out of it. It was the kind of kick that made one a bit more twisted then they should. However if Kei thought about it, it did seem a bit logical, after all, illusions weren’t supposed to be pretty. So wasn’t it normal for a gen user to be a bit twisted with illusions? Continuing her training on her cousin she attempted genjutsu after genjutsu. Some of them had the purpose to distract the opponent making them think there was more than one weapon, or opponent along other things. Genjutus worked various senses, most often sight but touch and smell were frequently used as well. In the case of all these lower rank ones she was working on they all relied on sight. One of them worked when throwing a projectile it would appear that there were indeed thousands. Pretty handy if you thought about it. All of these things only seemed cooler when she figured how much stronger they would be if she used her bloodline. Focusing quite a bit on a specific one that convinced the mind into thinking one was being attacked by rats, Kei took a while to notice that her cousin was twitching a bit too much. Releasing the illusion, Kei walked over to her cousin. “I’m sorry I held it for so long. What did you see?” Her cousin shook her head saying it was fine and told her that he really thought he was being eaten by rats, but only partially because he knew it was an illusion. He continued on stating the other illusions she had cast as well saying that she was quite terrifying really. Then again he was not a big fan of genjutsu. The idea of having his mind manipulated always scared him. However, it was still challenging on a mind like his to remember they were all illusions. “Alright. Let’s take a break before doing anymore.” He was glad for that. His mind could truly use the break. Kei did not really rest up, she didn't have too other then charge her chakra up a bit. She took the time to allow her cousins to rest to recall everything she had done during the training to make sure she would not forget during battle.

Learned
Buki Hanshoku [ Weapon Multiply ]
Official Description: Making a single hand sign, the user must first throw a Senbon, Kunai, or other projectile weapon, and then the Genjutsu takes effect. Working on the perception of the target, the weapon becomes many, turning anything from one Senbon into one hundred, in the target's eyes. Mainly used to get the opponent to get caught up with the oncoming weapons, it is a good distraction Jutsu, but can be dodged if the opponent can get away from the one weapon thrown.
Base Duration: 1 post

Pesuto [ Plague of Rats ]
Official Description: The caster creates the illusion of them becoming a large swarm of rats that covers the target. The Jutsu makes it so the target is made to believe that they are slowly being devoured alive by the rats.

Magen: Chō Ko [ Demonic Illusion: Butterfly Evolution ]
Official Description: An illusion in which countless butterflies surround the enemy. This gives the caster the chance to place an exploding tag on the victim's body before cutting off the illusion, revealing that all the butterflies were exploding tags that all detonate alongside the original.

Henka no Kumoyuki [ Change of Weather ]
Official Description: The user can change the weather to anything they prefer for the target to suffer through.
Base Duration: 4 posts

As she allowed her cousin to rest, Keila couldn’t stop thinking of what had happened. Their village had been attacked by people with skills far from what Kei could have imagined. Well not really. It was more like, unexpected. After all, her experience in the shinobi world was limited to her village. The outsiders had shown skills that were terrifying and deadly. Let them wait. Just let them wait and see what I can do… Although calm on the outside, Kei was full of determination to use the possibility of another attack to prove that she too was more than capable of driving them off. Of course she wasn’t foolish enough to attempt it alone. She was going to help her fellow ninjas. Kei was more aware her skills her most likely more useful as some sort of support or distraction. From what she had witnessed and heard of the attack, such support was highly needed, even if some did not agree to it. Nudging her cousin she would indicate to him it was time to start it up again. “Let’s finish this if you don’t mind.” Groaning he agreed to it. At least he was training his mental strength while they were at it. That was the only advantage to it that he could see. Looking into his cousins eyes he would fall into the illusion. The sights he would see where far from the other ones. The strength behind the illusion as also stronger. The sensation of pain or what he thought was pain would come over him but he knew it wasn’t real, but still, it was hard not to believe it was fake. After some time the various illusions were released. Gasping he gazed at Kei. “Seriously… those are freaky you know that right?” Kei looked at him calmly and nodded. “That is the idea. I just hope they work on the enemy, they will be more skilled after all.” Her cousin was fortunate she wasn’t using her bloodline to boost her illusions, she was training without the boost of her Sakkakugan eyes. "Well, I'm sure they will work. Assuming they aren't genjutsu pros." He stated giving her support. He was glad he wouldn't be going into battle against her ever in his life. "I've never really understood genjutsu." Kei smirked a little. "Well I've never gotten tai or buki so we are even hmm? If i take a physical hit I am basically done for which is a pain. I have to worry about getting hit all the time." She sighed at the thought. It was sad that physically she couldn't really do much. It was annoying but everyone had their skills right? She could only hope that she would be able to use her abilities with genjutsu in the right way.

Ushi-Oni Kakekomi [ Ushi-Oni Stampede ]
Official Description: The caster appears to unleash a stampede of Ushi-Oni by opening the gates of hell. The Ushi-Oni appear to chase the target, eventually catching up and impaling the target in the most horrific was possible.

Karada no Rinchi [ Beating of the Body ]
Official Description: After making eye contact after concluding hand seals, this Jutsu makes the target feel like physical blows are being landed all over their body, while no actual damage is done, the user may twitch uncontrollably in reaction to this Jutsu. Cannot be used again until after a three post cool down.

Taking a break again, Kei looked at her cousin. “You sure you all right?” He waved his hand at her casually. “Yeah, yeah I’m fine.” Nodding she wouldn’t push the matter anymore. If he said he was fine then he was well fine. After all she wasn’t keeping the jutsu active long enough to really drive him nuts but, it was best to make sure. After all he was younger than her so it was best not to push his mental state too far. “Well, just a couple more left and then you can go home. Thanks for doing this.” He waved again. “Yeah yeah…” He had learned that as they kept at it the jutsu’s were getting progressively worse. He dared not imagine what the next ones would be. Getting up he nodded at her. “I gotta get home soon so lets finish this up.” Kei got to her feet and nodded. “Sure thing.” Taking in deep breaths she calmed herself down and advised her cousin to do the same. “Remember, it is all just illusions.” Seal after seal her hands calmly formed what she recalled were the required handseals for the B rank Jutsu’s she was training. “Alright, it will begin.” Kei stated warning her cousin they were going to begin. The younger male gulped but nodded as he instantly found himself stuck in an illusion. Kei watched as it would appear the male at first was suffocating, good, it meant that one jutsu with the poison cloud was working. It was not easy to keep this up. The chakra cost was considerably greater then the other previous jutsus she had tested on him. It was quite straining to keep it up as well. Panting slightly, Kei released it. She needed a little break before moving on. It only dawned on her now that some of this would take time to set up in order to get the enemy to fall for them. Unlike her training, her opponent wasn't going to stand there staring at her. They were going to be moving around and attempting to attack her. Kei's onlly hope was that she was as greatly skilled with genjutsu as she believed herself to be. If it came down to it, her bloodline abilities were up her sleeve to be used at a moments notice. After recovering a bit of her chakra she got up. "this is the last one so brace youerself." Forming the necessary seals her cousin would fall victim to her genjutsu. Thunder and lighting crashed down next to him. Startled all he did was stand still. He was too scared to try to run, fortunately for him. Kei would be able to see what her cousin was seeing but the shocked expressions on her cousins face was enough to prove that it was working. Keeping it going a little longer she wanted to feel just how much chakra she was going to have if she was to fight like this. Genjutsu was none for draining your chakra. The better she knew her limits and the jutsu's requirments the better prepared she would be. On thing was for sure. IN a fight, she was going to have to be very careful with how much chakra she used. Any tech that ended up failing would be a waste of energy. Letting it go she patted her cousins head. “Go home before I decided to torture you more.” She didn’ thave to say that twice. The male bolted out of there as soon as she finished talking. Stretching as she watched him leave, Kei found herself thinking the training had been quite productive. She had never tested out the genjutsu on anyone before but it seemed that she was on the right track. Feeling a bit tired she figured she would rest for a bit, possibly even go get something to eat. All that mental exhaustion made her hungry.

Learned
Doku Kumo no Jutsu [ Poison Cloud Technique ]
Official Description: When this technique is used against a target the first thing the target will see is a cloud descending from the sky and blanketing the battlefield. The target immediately begins to smell a very strong chemical stench that burns at the eyes, nose, and throat. Shortly after that the targets skin will begin to feel the effects of the cloud, a sensation not unlike that of weak acid burning away at the skin and/or clothing. The pain is terrible, and attempts to run out of the cloud or blow it away somehow will only provide short periods of relief as it returns.

Raikou Ame no Jutsu [ Lightning Rain Technique ]
Official Description: This skill calls on a fake lightning storm. Lighting appears to rain down everywhere just missing the target. The lightning appears to respond to movement by the target and will strike closer if they should dare to move. This technique is highly effective as it seems to produce all the smells, sounds, and effect of actual lightning. Its most dangerous aspect comes in to play if and when the target makes a lot of movements. The lightning will ‘strike’ the target causing pain and even seeming to cause burns, along with the smell of burnt flesh.

Aquos Dragoa

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:27 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chunin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Myurai listened quietly as she explained the mans past. Once she was finished he leaned forward and hugged her quickly before letting go saying," You have no reason to fear me leaving. I was ready to sacrifice my life for this village and am willing to do so again. Though from what it sounds like I am more afraid for you. A Sanin hunter with a perfect reputation who invented our Onin program. To me that means that if he wanted to he could find you easily. Though by that same logic and this is just a hunch from a chunin but in my mind since he hasnt killed you yet he either doesn't want to, doesnt think you worthy of killing, or is simply waiting. That alone says you have time to exceed his power." Then a small pang in his gut that told him he had to tell her of his plan. He took a deep breath and said," With your permission I have been studying both ninjutsu and sealing theory to try and come up with a way to plant a seal upon you containing my Hyouton chakra. In theory it would allow you to freeze an amount of water to the same density as my ice would be though it would be a one use thing it could potentially save your life against him should he come looking for you."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:02 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai was taken by surprise that Myurai hugged her. She only allowed a few to really hug her now a days. She listened as he spoke. Telling her that she had nothing to worry about him leaving. She sighed in relief to hearing that he wouldn't betray Kumo of her. She continued to listen as he went onto explaining the situation. "As hunters we are trained to sit a wait. Like a predictor hunting it's next prey." She told him. "There is no place safe for me to hide from him. I know he will stop at nothing just to kill me." Dai shivered at the thought. She was right, he knew all her favorite place. He knew Kumo like that back of his hand. There was nowhere safe for her to hide. With a deep breath, Myurai continued and so Dai continued to listen. Explaining that he has been studying both Ninjutsu and seal theory. Dai had briefly read about Seal Theroy when she was at the academy long ago. It was an interesting concept to even possess. Myurai explained that he would place a seal on her containing his Hyouton Chakra. Allowing a one time use of freezing an amount of water to the dame density as his. But nevertheless, with a Hyouton Clan seal, it could potentially save her life against Kein. Dai thought quickly about all the possibilities. Beg weighing everything out in her head. She grew happy and over joyed. "How cares if it's a one time use!" She exclaimed. "An ice techinque from me would surely put Kein on his ***." Dai laughed at the thought. "You have my permission, Myu-kun. You have my fullest trust!" She told him happily.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:32 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chunin ¥ Hyouton ¥

Myurai smiled at her response and said," Great then with your permission I would like to get back to work training. After all this seal will be a very tough one. Probably A rank if I had to give it one. Well back to work. " He hugged her once more before standing up and heading back over to his scrolls.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image
User Image

[Genin][Genjutsu/Sensor][Raigyo][Kumo][Chakra: 245/245]

Kasumi wasn't sure what was going on between Daitomi and Myurai, but she decided it would be best just to focus on herself. That's what she was good at, and she didn't have to constantly be going through emotional confusion. It was better for her to keep those emotions to herself instead of putting herself out there, only to get hurt. A sigh escaped her lips as she began preparing to learn a few wind jutsu, starting with the vacuum sword technique. Kasumi had a knack for wind jutsu so this shouldn't be too difficult to learn, or execute in battle. The blue eyed beauty focused her rosy pink chakra into her right arm while maintaining the necessary hand sign with her left. Her eyes stared daggers into the training dummy as she swung her arm, releasing a translucent arc of wind. The wind blade sliced the head of the dummy clean off leaving a smile upon Kasumi's face, who marveled at her work and completion of the technique.

OOC: Vacuum Sword- E Rank Learned!!

User Image

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:22 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai nodded as Myurai returned to training. It was for the best that she did the same.

Dai took out her scroll and went back to work as well. Unscrolling the scroll further to the point where Raiton. Her eyes shifted throuhg the techniques, listing out the useful and useless. She found one that would be wonderful to use in her arsen. She sat the scroll on the floor and proceed through the hand seals. "Gian [False Darkness]." Dai launched a powerful bolt of electricity toward a practice dummy across. The bolt was strong enough to cook the practice dummy, causing it to burst into flames. [1/1]

{ Gian [ False Darkness ] :: LEARNED }

Dai picked up her scroll and sreached through the techniques. After finding one, Dai sat the scroll down and began performing a few hand seals. Dai then blankets the area around a few practice dummies in a natural, cloudy fog. The fog in itself is not very thick; one could see through it and very much fight as if they were not in fog at all. "Dendou Enmu no jutsu [Electric Fog Technique]." Dai pointed her index and middle finger at the fog. Sending an electrical current through the droplets of condensed water that composes this fog. Soon creating a series of small, but powerful, electrical shocks to the practice dummies. Causing them to smolder and smoke from the attack.[1/1]

{ Dendou Enmu no Jutsu [ Electric Fog Technique ] :: LEARNED }

Dai, again picked up her scroll and read throught the techniques that she would like to learn. She went throught the proper seals for what she needed frist, "Nagare Isou [ Curent Transformation ]." Two lighting blades appeared in her hands. She then held the two blades at a small distance. "Raikyuu [Lighting Ball]." She then sent Raiton Chakra arcing between the two, forming a ball of electricity. Dai then launch this ball of electricity at a pre-smoldering practice dummy. When the ball hits the dummy, it shocks enough to cause it to crumble into ash.[1/1]

{ Raikyuu [ Lightning Ball ] :: LEARNED }

She exspelled the Nagare Isou and sighed. Training was starting to tire her out, but the will of wanting to get stronger to defend against Kein. She sighed and took up her scroll. She need to better her skills of Chidori. So she would train the ones she had yet to learn. After finding one, Dai sat her scroll down and grabbed hold of her right shoulder. "Chidori!" She proclaimed and silver strans of lightning danced around her hand before creating the chirping of a thousand birds. "Chidori Nagashi [Thousand Birds Current]" But nothing happened.[1/4]

Still holding her silver chidori, Dai took in a deep breath and gripped tighter onto her shoulder. "Chidori Nagashi." She command. The strings of inched up her arm and across her shoulder before moving arcoss her torso. But soon it vanished, taking the chidori with it.[2/4]

Dai cursed under her breath and sighed. She called forth a clone to make sure this was going to work to the extent that it had to. She then recalled on Chidori and waisted not a beat to continue. "Chidori Nagashi!" The strands moved quickly across for form and the clone reached out to her. But did not shock the way is was meant.[3/4]

Dai groaned and called on it again. "Chidori Nagashi" The chidori covered her head-to-toe. She told the clone to attack her. The clone attacked and when it reached the zone where Dai had portected herself. The electricity shocked and immobilized her clone, attacking it's nervous system. Causing it to fall to the floor and flail about in a seizer fashion. [4/4]

{ Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ] :: LEARNED }

Dai read through the last Chidori form that was in the scroll. She sat the scroll down and drew forth a smiple Chidori. "Chidori Senbon [Thousand Birds needles]." Her chidori raged for a moment before settling. Dai sighed.[1/4]

Dai gave a short sighed and rolled her shoulders. She brought her right hand up with her chidori and stared at it. "Chidori Nagashi." The chidori fluxed and wrapped, seperating into four chidori needs. Became unstable and reverted back to a normal Chidori.[2/4]

"Chidori Senbon." The chidori formed, shaped itself into needles. Dai threw them at the furtherest wall but fell short of their target. Dai glared at the wall.[3/4]

"Chidori Senbon!" The normal chidori wrapped quickly into the four needles, Dai threw the needles at the furthest wall from her. They quickly cut through the wood, leaving smoking holes in the wall that let in a small amount of sun light into the dojo.[4/4]

{ Chidori Senbon [ Thousand Birds Needles ] :: LEARNED }

Dai looked through the raiton techniques. She had learned all the Chidori's, now it was time to learn something that was meant for a large group attack. She found one and read through the hand seals. Knowing that she would need a little help with knowing the exact extent, Dai summoned a water clone. Dai told it to stand at a certain distance and the clone did as told. Dai sailed through the hand signs and the clapped her hands together. But nothing happened.[1/4]

Dai looked at her scroll once more. Seeing that she would need more than one clone. She summoned another and told it to stand about three feet behind the first one. She sighed and went through the head seals again. "Rensa Raikou no Jutsu [Chain Lightning Technique.]" Lightning formed around her hands and she pointed at the clones. But with her wonderful stream of luck. Nothing happened.[2/4]

"I dont get it!" She hissed. Dai picked up her scroll again and then smaked herself on the forehead. She conjured a third water clone. Telling it to stand twenty feet behind the second one. "Rensa Raikou no Jutsu." She pointed her middle and index at the clones. Lighting formed around her hands and shot forward at the clones but fell short. Which pissed her off further.[3/4]

"Rensa Raikou no Jutsu!" Dai formed electricity into both her hands. She pointed her index and middle fingers at her water clone. The lighting that formed in her other hand chained itself to the one she was using. Launching a continuous stream of Lightning, the lightning hit and it immediately launched itself at the next water clone that stood a ways back from the first. Then the one behind that one, creating the lightning chain that specifically targets water that is found in the body. The three clones dropped and puffed. Which marked the end of her Raiton training.[4/4]

{ Rensa Raikou no Jutsu [ Chain Lightning Technique ] :: LEARNED }

:: Technique(s) LEARNED ::

*(With reductions :: 7 posts for B Ranks :: -4 for Ninjutsu & -2 for training @Academy :: 1 post LEARN)
Gian [ False Darkness ] -Rank B-
Dendou Enmu no Jutsu [ Electric Fog Technique ] -Rank B-
Raikyuu [ Lightning Ball ] -Rank B-

*(With reductions :: 10 posts for B Ranks :: -4 for Ninjutsu & -2 for training @Academy :: 4 post LEARN)
Chidori Nagashi [ Thousand Birds Current ] -Rank A-
Chidori Senbon [ Thousand Birds Needles ] -Rank A-
Rensa Raikou no Jutsu [ Chain Lightning Technique ] -Rank A-

JOUNIN RAITON TRAINING COMPLETED

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games