Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
À pet no more GIRL NEEDED 1x1((pm based accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts
" You Know you love my sexy...TAIL "

Jenna ears would twitched once in awhile since she did have good hearing. She heard that some whisper from the crew while they clean that Jenna was pretty but very strange to have some ugly furry ears. As soon they felt she sighed a little and listen to Daniel. " I know this wrong time to ask but do you think my ears are wired? " asked Jenna sightly weird and nervous.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:24 pm
He pulled her against his chest and stroked her head "not at all" he teased the tip of one gently "I love you and your ears, I personally find them cute!" He Said Smiling down at her. "don't ever let someone make you feel bad about yourself" he ran a hand through her fur "cause no matter what I love you"  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna smiled whens her felt herself pressed against him. She began to blush when Jenna felt him teasing her ear a bit. " I love you too my darling husband" says Jenna sweetly with a big grin on her face as she stared deeply into his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:56 pm
He nuzzled her then kissed her lips as the last of the cleanup guys left "were home alone now if there is anything you wanna do" he rubbed her back  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna sweetly giggled a little as he nuzzled with her. She returned his kisses and a mischievous smile spread across her face. Jenna playfully bit her lip as she thought about what she wanted to do. " Well I want to go for a walk since I am...Well Hum...was a wild cat at one point in life." says Jenna with a giggle for she liked her new life.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:20 am
He laughed and rubbed her belly "when my neighbor brings you clothes shure!" he said playfully  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:39 am
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna giggled and even purred when he rubbed her belly. She playfully pouted and shrugged the big shirt she had on and says, "But I have big clothes on right now no?...."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 am
He heard another knock. "I'll get it." he said getting up. A few minutes later he came back in with a blue silk Japanese print dress, "ummm not what I had in mind but I guess this will work?" he said handing it too her  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:15 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna smiled and nods her head a little at him as felt to go get the door. She smiled as he came back with her new dress. Jenna took it with so much joy for it was the most beautiful thing she has ever seen. She was so exited that Jenna quickly took off the over sized shirt and pants. Jenna happily and gracefully puts the dress on and asked. " Do I look Pretty? " Jenna does a little spin around as her tail waging around all so happy.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:23 pm
He blushed and ran his hands down her sides pulling her close "beautiful as always" he said before pecking her lips, "so where do you want to go?"  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:29 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna smiled widen to at him as she felt his hands pulling her closer into him. She blushed as he told that she as beautiful and replied, " Thank you darling and I would like a stroll at the park please." Jenna giggles a little as she rubbed her noise against his.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:24 am
I stand up and look into the bathroom frowning "shure, I would love To go for a walk.." he gets dressed and he waps and arm around her and leads her outside, "the parks within walking distance. You ready?"  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna sightly frown for she didn't want to him to be upset. She watched as her got dress but Jenna would look down at her dress. For it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She smiled as him as he lead her outside and she happily replied, " I like to walk" On there way toward the park Jenna's ear would twitch as she looked around her surrounding. Some people would stop and point at her. Jenna just ignore them for she knew her darling husband Daniel thought she was beautiful. Also he loved her with tail, ears and all.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:14 pm
He saw others starring so he wrapped an arm around her and turned to the wispering people. "if you have a problem with my wife, ya got a problem with me" he said before kissing her  

Darman Arya

1,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jen Lady Vamp

Friendly Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:19 pm
User Image
Jenna Hearts

Jenna blushed when Daniel made her turn to face the whispering people. Then she was taken by surprise when he kissed her. Jenna return kissing him while her tail wagged a little from joy. Though more people whisper and others covered their little children as they took them away from the kissing couple. Jenna gently parts her lips from his and say, " I love you so much"

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff