Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:17 pm
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-230 |-|AC:150|-| 450

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

As he tried to kick the clones face it grabbed his leg with the arm that didn't handle the sharp blade. Even though the clones only had 1/10 of the original's strength it was still decent enough to stop the force. The other clone tried to dodge the flying kuni, merely getting the kimono snagged and cut. The clone then pulled out two shuriken's tossing them at the boy. The stray kuni flew past the clone at Night. It was inches from her stomach when she put her hands together catching it between them, putting it in her left hand she spun it around on her index finger.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:33 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis was a bit surprised that the clone was able to stop his kick, just showed that this girl was probably on a different level than him. he caught movement from the other clone and saw as he tossed two shuriken at him. He used his hand on the floor to push him away from the ninja-to clone leaving the shuriken to embed themselves into the wall behind him. As he landed a few feet away from everyone, he looked around and tried to think of a way to fight. He obviously needed to get rid of the shadow clones, those could do some real damage to him. He pulled out his Katana, though he hadn't had an real training yet he knew the basics on how to wield a sword. He then swiftly charged at the clone who he had sliced her kimono with his Kunai earlier, wanting to take out that clone first.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:43 pm
The Fire Rose

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Night chuckled some at the boy when he pulled out his Katana. Ohhh.. . . .bad move on his part if he wants to bring swordplay into this. Smiling evilly Night was tempted to get out her own Ninja-to which was far sharper and more swift than the clones since everything about them was only a tenth of her abilities. She continued to spin his Kuni around her finger as she watched him tussle with her clones deciding to step in when needed. The clone that held the ninja-to got back into the action going next side-to-side with the other clone then stepped forward some to met it's ninja-to with the boys katana.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:57 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis smiled as the clones came closer to him and one met him with their own blade."Using clones to do all your work? Afraid to do it yourself?" He said to Night but this was merely a distraction as he pushed against the clones ninjato he jumped away and tossed a kunai with an exploding tag at both clones feet since they had group up against him. He then quickly did the snake seal detonating it.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 pm
The Fire Rose

User Image

Night cocked an eyebrow at the boy. "Yes matter of fact." She said jokingly to him as she continued to watch. One of the clones jumped out of the way as Night gestured her hand for one to stay and get exploded, giving the boy a break. Cracking a smile at him snapping her fingers the last clone with the torn kimono pulled out it's own ninja-to, and strung a string around it holding multiple kuni's on it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:05 pm
Uinsean walked toward the door, panting lightly, and dragging his feet a little. "Well.. I think I've pushed myself well enough for one day.." He chuckled to himself as he headed out.

[Exit.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis triumph over the single clone seemed empty, if one could have avoided it the other could have done so just as easily. This angered him just a bit he then performed the clone jutsu and 2 other clones appeared next to him. Noctis then ran along the edges of the room mixing himself in with his clones, hopefully confusing her making it so she couldn't tell who was who.[He decided to ignore the clones this time.b]"I don't need your pity."They all spoke out at the same time. Then the clones surrounded her in a triangle. He placed his hands on his hip and his snow cloud floated down and obscured his hands."Oosetsu." Him and his clones muttered, then Noctis launched his bowling ball sized snowball at Night.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:41 pm
The Fire Rose

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-210 |-|AC:150|-| 450

User Image

Night's eyes sharpened as she looked up at the snowball coming at her. With her quickly hands she did the jutsu pointing her face up, a single fire ball somewhat smaller than the snowball, the two made contacted and it melted making water and steam, as it lightly rained down on them, when it hit her it evaporated away due to her hot burning skin. Night kept her hand upon her lips, she wasn't done with her jutsu just yet. Spinning on her foot with the now semi-wet floor an aria of fire balls equal in the size of her flew in multiples to all three of them. The clone of Night dashed at one of them and slashed at it with amazing accuracy at the lower back area seeing if it was another clone, if not and it was the boy then the fight would have just ended.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:50 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis watched as his attack was blocked, he knew that that fire style technique would win over his. As she shoot the fire balls one of the Noctis ran towards Night and tried to avoid the fireballs he got close but then he was hit and poofed away. It was a distraction as Noctis appeared behind the clone that destroyed his other clone. And slashed at its back with his katana.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:08 pm
The Fire Rose

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-200 |-|AC:150|-| 450

User Image

Night grinned slightly as he toke out her clone as hers toke out his. Night then darted over to him, her clones looking like slugs compared to her own abilities as she went behind him pulling out her ninja-to putting its less sharp double edge to his skin. She smirked in his ear as she placed her hand on his neck. It steamed as the hotness came in contact with the sensitive skin of the neck. "This match is done. . . " Night jumped back, there was a fire ball that no one noticed as she did her multi-fireball jutsu earlier hurtled towards him this one being larger than the others. Watching how the boy would take the enlarged ball of fire coming at him. He wanted me to hurt them so there you go.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:22 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis grunted and winced in pain when she placed her hand on his neck. The burning sensation hurt some but the cold around him offset that.He knew that fire was his weakness, and he had to get used to being near it. She jumped away just in time for Noctis to see a flaming fireball heading right towards him. Noctis didn't try to dodge the attack he just let out his chakra which dropped the temperature of the room. He covered his face with his arms in an x formation as the fireball hit and knocked him back. When it was over Noctis was on the ground with with his his shirt completely burned off burns on his arms and chest. He got up on his knees and seemed in alot of pain. He then collapsed to the floor unmoving and probably unconcious.

Ac:150

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:150 Ryo:0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:36 pm
The Fire Rose

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-200 |-|AC:300|-| 450

User Image

Night's eyes just kept on the boy the whole time she walked up to him putting her hands on her hips. She didn't get a single scratch on her. She looked down at him with her crimson eyes seeming as hot as the fire she put out. Her skin cooled as it was over. "Names Naito. . . don't wear it out." She said semi-sharpy at him. "Do you need any help or are you going to man up and take yourself to the hospital?" Night asked in a nonchalant tone putting her weight on one of her hips. She sighed when he passed out. "I guess that means a yes." Reaching down she brought him up to her, his arms slung on her shoulders, his face going down into her breast. Letting out another sigh she patted the poor fellow's head. "Didn't mean to go so rough on you boy. . . I hope he heard my name before he passed out. . . I hate repeating myself." She swiftly changed her position turning. His arms once again fell on her shoulders. Leaning over slightly she supported him on her back and walked out of the academy to the hospital.
AC:+150
[Exit to Hospital]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:56 am
User Image

Training:Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu [ Shadow Neck Bind Technique ]
Rank C Post 1 of 3.

Shikatsu walked into the academy and over to where they kept the training dummies. He set up three of them at different spaces apart and got them on stands. He opened a scroll with his clans crest on it and looked it over.

Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu [ Shadow Neck Bind Technique ]
Rank C Post 2 of 3

Shikatsu understood what the scroll had said to do for this particular jutsu. He got in a kneeling position and did the one hand sign for Kagemane no Jutsu and sent his shadow out to the three dummies. As his shadow made contact with the dummies he focused his chakra more so he would be able to do this next jutsu.

Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu [ Shadow Neck Bind Technique ]
Rank C Post 3 of 3

While the dummies were in his jutsu he did a few more hand signs and sent his chakra through his shadow. His shadow started to move slightly and it rose up rapping around their legs. As it rose higher it changed into a hand and when it reached their necks, it chocked them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 am
The Fire Rose

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves-250 |-|AC:300|-| 450

User Image

Night walked back into the academy. She was wondering if she went to hard on Noctis earlier. She saw Shikatsu, a bit of concern and yet happiness shown on her face. Is it bad that I'm thinking of him so much? Especially since Reiko's not in the village? Naito wondered but shook the thought from her head approaching him. "Oi! Shikatsu." Night said smiling sweetly at him, she had pushed her earlier thoughts away. "Do you want to train with me?" It was a first to Night having to ask someone to train with her. She figured he'd be a good sparring partner. He'll probably have the advantage but that's not really that important. I need to be tested.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:28 am
User Image

Shikatsu looked behind him as he stood up. "Hey Night, good to see you, and sure i'm free to spar." He said to her as he wondered if she was ok from their last meeting. He didn't know if she was mad at him for it or how she felt in general about the situation.  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games