Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:59 pm
User Image [ Roleplay Post ]

Ichiro looked over his friend and commenced with a glimpse of the boy withering in pain. Ichiro's smile widened at Reiko's aburpt force, however, he was disappointed that he was not here to view the entire skirmish. "Hm, should've called on me to handle this one." The words were cut short before Reiko spoke of a mission he wanted to handle. It was B - Ranked, which mean it would gain him lots of experience. And how lucky was Ichiro that the Uchiha wanted him to be the guest of honor, and complete the mission alongside him. "B - Ranked? Alright, lets get this on!" Immediately after the sentence, Ichiro swiftly turned on his footing, and faced himself towards the door. Then, a trail of debris and smoke was flying from his fat moving feet as he viciously sprinted from the area, heading towards the destination of which Reiko mentioned. This would be quite the exciting task!

[ OOC Post ]

Chakra Reserves: 330  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko Smiled at his friends enthusiasm. He did a handsign and followed suit

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| -- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:51 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity

User Image

Hitomi entered the academy with one thought in mind: finally actually learning some elemental jutsu. What she didn't expect though was to see someone passed out on the floor. She decided to ignore the group and watched as two of them walked away. She curiously went up to Benkai.

"Hey, are you ok? That guy was doing something but I arrived right after he was done. So, sorry I couldn't really help," she glanced at the hand that was visibly causing him pain. She was curious but not enough to go all crazy about it. Her top priority was still training.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:38 pm
Pandora Seraphiel
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou
Genin_-_Genjutsujutsu_-_Sakkakugan

Benkai looked up to Hitomi, "There wouldve been nothing you couldve done..." he sat up and crossed his legs. "I even disabled his sharingan, which i thought wouldve given me the upper hand..." He paused for a moment. "Though it didn't." He looked at his hand and muttered under his breath. 'b*****d... im going to enjoy killing him.' he looked up to her, "hmm, havnt introduced myself. my names benkai, pleasure to meet your acquaintance." he smiled and awaited a response.

Jutsu used:

[Chakra: 225/225]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:55 pm

User Image

"Y-you disabled the sharingan?? How?! A regular person can't just disable the sharingan," Hitomi's eyes widened in surprise. "Oh, and I am Hitomi Kurama, of the Kurama clan, it's nice to meet you to," she added, not wanting to be rude.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:05 pm
Pandora Seraphiel
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou

Benkai smiled at her disbelief. "i did it by accident actually." He said with embarrassment. "Its hard to explain, when i saw his eyes, i started to hear a voice in my head." He became quite distant. "It made a green light flash from my eyes, thats what disabled the sharingan." He stood up and pulled out his scroll of genjutsu. "i plan to learn as much as i can so i can kill the man that did this to my hand." He said as he revealed the scar on his hand.

Jutsu used:

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:19 pm

User Image

"Well, don't worry, this means I'm not the only weird one," Hitomi smiled but her expression grew pained as she stared at the nasty looking scar. "'Duty'?" she raised an eyebrow at the symbol and gazed inqusitively at Benkai. "You know what, I won't ask. I have to train to. I'm trying to get better at genjutsu. Same reason as you, I have someone that needs to die to. But that's another story for later," Hitomi sighed and got out her genjutsu scroll. "You do realize that if you kill a Konoha ninja, you'll be labeled as a criminal, right?" she smirked.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 pm
Pandora Seraphiel
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou

Benkai looked at her with a stoic expression, this is his thinking expression. 'hmm... does that mean we share the same blood? It would seem the case since she is also learning genjutsu. I wont pry, seeing as she is more focused on training. i should focused as well. Should i train with her?' He looked to his scroll 'i'll learn one more then ask.
Learning: Mokugeki (Pantomime) C-rank
Benkai opened and read the next jutsu he was to learn. He picked the " Mokugeki (Pantomime)" genjutsu. Summoning a regular bunshin, he wove a few handseals and summoned chakra necessary to perform the jutsu. He cast the genjutsu upon the clone and watched as the clone tried to escape from the invisible box it thought it was in. It banged on the walls and tried jumping through the top. All attempts failed. Benkai dispelled clone when he felt satisfied.

Benkai looked to Hitomi, "Well, would you like to train with me or go on your own free will?" This was probably the kindest offer Benkai had ever made. He didnt understand the newfound kindness, it felt very unnatural.

Jutsu learned: Mokugeki (Pantomime)
C
For the next 3 posts, the target will believe they are trapped in a small, invisible and soundproof box. They will be granted the full abilities of a mime and as such they can trace the walls, bang on the sides, and scream without making a sound and with perfect accuracy. The jutsu is also dispelled if anything enters the box.
Base Duration: 3 posts

[Chakra: 210/225]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:07 am

User Image

"Sure, but you better be good at genjutsu. I don't want to accidentally make you go insane," Hitomi suppressed a smirk and glanced at his scroll. "Do you have a specific genjutsu in mind? I've been looking for someone to try my genjutsu on, so you better pick wisely," Hitomi grinned. "If not, I've got a few genjutsu in my scoll we can train with."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:59 am
Pandora Seraphiel
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou

"Ha! If you could. Im not that weak." Benkai chuckled. "I think the next jutsu ill learn is the Sakashima (Reverse)" He looked to her "So if youd like to learn a jutsu and use it on me, and ill try to reverse it" He grinned at the challenge, hoping it wasnt going to be a horrible mind altering genjutsu.

Jutsu used:

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 am
The Fire Rose

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin (250)|-|AC:150|-| 450 両 User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath."

Dainamikku-Entori [ Dynamic Entry ] (1/2)
Night read the Taijutsu scroll that she had and looked at the movements that were performed for the basic's. I'll work my way up to the top. She thought to herself while skimming though it trying to ignore the two other Genin flirting with each other across the academy. "This isn't to hard." She mumbled to herself quietly kicking up her leg high, her kimono rising slightly as she did so.

(2/2)
Night went over to a wooden post, it was probably the one she was sitting upon earlier but it wasn't like that mattered to much. The post now was to endure her kicks. She did her high-jump-kick hitting the post straight on, the force made the thick wood shake. Pleased with her progress in strength that seemed to be growing exceptionally during her training Night went back to her scroll to look for the next Taijutsu.
Dainamikku-Entori [ Dynamic Entry ] --learned

Dainamikku-Akushon [ Dynamic Action ] (1/2)

Looking over the Dainamikku-Akushon Night smiled slightly. This one could be fun, more of my style anyways. Putting the scroll down she turned towards the wooden post once more now giving it a series of fierce and swift blows. Close combat was Night's specialty other than sword-play. To bad I'm a Ninjutsuest Taijutsu works good for me also.

(2/2)
Night continued to hit the post it shook more and more with every hit. She was loosening it with the force of her blows. If I keep this put I can break someone's rib! Night thought excitedly. Her breathing was even throughout the whole training session. Once she stopped Night sat down, close to breaking a sweat but not likely. "Now I need to practice my Raiton. . "
Dainamikku-Akushon [ Dynamic Action ] --learned

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:16 pm
Special

░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis re-entered the academy, he needed to learn some more jutsu from his family scrolls. He pulled one out and looked at it."Kake No Yuki."He muttered to himself, He needed to interrupt his own attack. So he decided he would practice with his Yukimari.

Kake no Yuki [ Fragment of Snow ]
Rank C - Post 1/3-Learning

Noctis easily made the perfectly round snow ball in his hand. So now he just needed to launch it at something and have it disappear before it did hit.He looked at a nearby wall and launch it towards it. He focused on his snowball and wofted his hand out sending the signal. But nothing happened and the snowball hit the wall.

Rank C - Post 2/3-Learning

Noctis cursed himself and thought of how he could master this. He thought maybe if he put himself in a situation where he had to do it. He saw a girl with silvery hair who seemed to be practicing her taijutsu. Noctis decided he would have to use her, If he succeded good, If he didn't well he didn't really wanna think about it. This time he formed a bowling ball sized snowball and took aim at Night. He launched his bowling bowl sized snowball at her, if it did hit it would cuase some injuries and Noctis didn't want that to happen. As it got close to her Noctis was in a state of of focus no one could break, and right as the snowball was going to hit her he let out the cease and desist signal and the snowball broke apart in a gust of white wind. Although it would still be cold and the winds might push her back a little.

Rank C - Post 3/3-Learned

(-1 post Bloodline Techniques)
(-2 Posts Academy reductions)

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:0 Ryo:0

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:28 pm

User Image

"Hmph, well, we will see if you can reverse this," Hitomi smirked as she finished reading a jutsu from her scroll and put it away. She rapidly went through hand seals, closed her eyes, and murmured 'Magen: Jigoku no jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hellfire Technique),' as their surroundings suddenly burst in flames. Hitomi adjusted her chakra until the flames became super-heated and blue. She then opened her eyes to reveal deep crimson irises. "I warned you I wasn't good at holding back," she smirked.

Then, after choosing to work on a genjutsu that seemed to be extremely useful, Hitomi performed the hand signs and sent out chakra, picturing in her mind the surroundings she wanted. The academy room faded away before being replaced with sky and earth, literally. In the genjutsu, there was nothing except a blue, cloudless sky and dry, cracked ground. There were no mountains in the background, no wind, not even a sun. The world was lit as if there was a sun, but there was no definite source of light. Even Hitomi, being the creator, had to quickly change her surroundings before getting completely weirded out and paranoid.

Magen: Kokuni Arazu no jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique ] 1/2

'Wait a minute, if I perform this genjutsu, then Narakumi no jutsu, and strengthen it with my kekkei genkai...wow, the possibilities,' Hitomi thought, her eyes widening at all the ideas suddenly coming to her. After changing her surroundings to a tropical forest, a desert, and an island, she walked a few steps forward and bumped into something that seemed invisible to her. She dropped the genjutsu and saw that she had bumped into a desk, confirming her suspicions. 'Gotta do it in an open area then.'

Magen: Kokuni Arazu no jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique ] 2/2 complete
- 1 post genjutsu academy reduction
- 1 post attribute reduction

Chakra: 275/285  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:19 pm
Pandora Seraphiel
[]

User Image

Benkai Houshou

Benkai was soon enveloped by a genjutsu. He looked around and saw all the fire. The genjutsu was powerfull and he felt or rather forcefully imagined the heat of the flames. He activated his bloodline revealing the same color of eyes as Hitomi. He remembered reading how to do the reversal jutsu. He made handseals and summoned chakra to perform the jutsu. He tried to reverse the jutsu, however, it wasnt able to be reversed. Hitomis bloodline prevents her genjutsu from being reversed. He had done the jutsu perfectly, if it wasnt used against her, it wouldve succeeded. He patiently waited for the genjutsu to be over.

Jutsu Learned: Sakashima (Reverse)
C
The user reverses the target's genjutsu back at the target itself without the target realizing. Even if the target knows it's a genjutsu if the user is more skilled then the target can't get out of it so easily.
Base Duration: The base duration of the active Genjutsu

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games