• Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:59 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Xena: "I figured she was going to be there...Though I'm picking up Ash's scent as well."

"That's bad. Let's get back ta tha lair quick!" he said. He had some stuff there he hoped would give them the upper hand for at least a little bit.
Xena: She would phase through the ground to get into the sewers. "I hope there's something that'll give us the advantage against the necromancer."

"Yeah." he said with a nod. Once in the sewers he was starting to feel a little more hopeful. By the time they were to the lair, he had a smirk on his face. "If Donnie did what I asked em ta do, we should have all we need."
Xena: "What did you ask him to do?"

Headsets." he said as he let go of her hand to look around the lair. Once he found a large black duffel bag, he grinned and pulled it from where it sat. "One for you and one built inta my helmet."
Xena: "Headsets?" She asked before watching Raph pull the large duffel bag.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Xena: She would phase through the ground to get into the sewers. "I hope there's something that'll give us the advantage against the necromancer."

"Yeah." he said with a nod. Once in the sewers he was starting to feel a little more hopeful. By the time they were to the lair, he had a smirk on his face. "If Donnie did what I asked em ta do, we should have all we need."

Headsets." he said as he let go of her hand to look around the lair. Once he found a large black duffel bag, he grinned and pulled it from where it sat. "One for you and one built inta my helmet."

"Yeah. Should be able ta drown out whatever powers that necromancer b***h has." he said as he pulled out a headset and tossed it to her, then pulled out a metal and leather armor like outfit and began to pull it on.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:28 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"Yeah. Should be able ta drown out whatever powers that necromancer b***h has." he said as he pulled out a headset and tossed it to her, then pulled out a metal and leather armor like outfit and began to pull it on.
Xena: She takes a moment to examine the headset before putting it on. "I hope it works." She said before noticing Raph putting on a metal and leather armor-like outfit. "So you too have the Nightwatcher gear?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She takes a moment to examine the headset before putting it on. "I hope it works." She said before noticing Raph putting on a metal and leather armor-like outfit. "So you too have the Nightwatcher gear?"

'Whatcha mean me too?" he asked as he finished getting into it all except his helmet.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:42 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

'Whatcha mean me too?" he asked as he finished getting into it all except his helmet.
Xena: "Not only the Raphael in my home dimension was a zombie, but he also had the the Nightwatcher gear." She said before chuckling a bit. "Only difference is that you don't have children and a mate...and the way you became a zombie."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: "Not only the Raphael in my home dimension was a zombie, but he also had the the Nightwatcher gear." She said before chuckling a bit. "Only difference is that you don't have children and a mate...and the way you became a zombie."

"Interestin..." he said flattly before placing the helmet on his head. "Aight. Let's go. You can hold on ta me and I'll ride tha motorcycle ta tha graveyard." he said. His voice sounded distorted and had a slight echo to it with the helmet on.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:58 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"Interestin..." he said flattly before placing the helmet on his head. "Aight. Let's go. You can hold on ta me and I'll ride tha motorcycle ta tha graveyard." he said. His voice sounded distorted and had a slight echo to it with the helmet on.
Xena: She gives a nod. "Where do you keep your bike?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"In tha above ground warehouse. C'mon." he said as he headed to a ladder that led to where he wanted to go.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:18 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"In tha above ground warehouse. C'mon." he said as he headed to a latter that led to where he wanted to go.
Xena: She starts to follow Raph to the ladder then starts to climb up it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

"In tha above ground warehouse. C'mon." he said as he headed to a ladder that led to where he wanted to go.

Once in the above ground garage, he headed straight for his motorcycle.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:58 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

She follows Raph to the motorcycle then gets on it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:09 pm
((what was the last post?))  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:16 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
((what was the last post?))

((It was still yours in Two against an Army. We're about to be over there as soon as a certain kitsune brings her fluffy butt back in here.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

She follows Raph to the motorcycle then gets on it.

((HUSH WOMAN!!! XD ))

He got the garage doors open, then got on the motorcycle and started it up. He then headed for the graveyard.

((Alright! This thread ish closed! XD ))  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas