50%  [ 2 ]
Boards up house to wait things out.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:41 pm
The zombie outbreak has grown worse in New York despite Raph and Finley's efforts. The military is in trying to over come the zombies and flush out the smart ones now that they know of Raph. Things are going to get a little tougher.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:48 pm
His feet made the snow on the ground crunch as he walked through it. He looked over his shoulder to see if Xena was following him. "Almost there. Sorry bout all this, but I don't want that psycho b***h followin us back ta Donnie's. We're gonna stay at the place I got in the grave yard. Maybe if you try ta stay in a Ghost form tha zombies wont think ya dinner." he said sheepishly.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:55 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
His feet made the snow on the ground crunch as he walked through it. He looked over his shoulder to see if Xena was following him. "Almost there. Sorry bout all this, but I don't want that psycho b***h followin us back ta Donnie's. We're gonna stay at the place I got in the grave yard. Maybe if you try ta stay in a Ghost form tha zombies wont think ya dinner." he said sheepishly.
Xena: "It's alright." She said as she follows Raph. "No offense, but I don't really trust your friend."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena: "It's alright." She said as she follows Raph. "No offense, but I don't really trust your friend."

"Which one?" he asked as he got to the gate of the graveyard and started to push it open.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:01 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Which one?" he asked as he got to the gate of the graveyard and started to push it open.
Xena: "Finley." She said as she recalls her last encounter with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He shrugged as he held the gate door open. "Ain't no reason not ta really. He's a good guy. He's just gone through a lot in his long life. He don't like tha living and he wants more zombies like himself so he caused a little bit of a mess and I'm making things sound worse, but trust me he really is tryin ta help."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:11 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He shrugged as he held the gate door open. "Ain't no reason not ta really. He's a good guy. He's just gone through a lot in his long life. He don't like tha living and he wants more zombies like himself so he caused a little bit of a mess and I'm making things sound worse, but trust me he really is tryin ta help."
Xena: "There's just something about him that seems off, and I don't like it one bit." She said as she walks over to the gate. "I won't be surprised if he wanted all of the living to become zombie food."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "There's just something about him that seems off, and I don't like it one bit." She said as she walks over to the gate. "I won't be surprised if he wanted all of the living to become zombie food."

"Just give tha guy a chance, aight?" he asked. Once she was inside the graveyard, he'd close the gate. He then motioned for her to follow him. "I got a mosalium I stay in when I'm here."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:23 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Just give tha guy a chance, aight?" he asked. Once she was inside the graveyard, he'd close the gate. He then motioned for her to follow him. "I got a mosalium I stay in when I'm here."
Xena: "He's going to have to work hard if he wants to gain my trust." She said as she follows Raph when he motioned for her to follow him. "I've been lied to and tricked in the past...and I don't need anymore people taking advantage of my trust."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "He's going to have to work hard if he wants to gain my trust." She said as she follows Raph when he motioned for her to follow him. "I've been lied to and tricked in the past...and I don't need anymore people taking advantage of my trust."

"I understand." he said nodding. Once they got to the small stone building that he'd stayed in before staying in the janitor's closet in the sewers. He pushed the door open to allow her inside. Once she was inside, she'd see the walls with a shelf like outcropping all the way around the room that was lined with candles that Raph soon lit. "Welcome ta my small grave." he said with a shrug.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I understand." he said nodding. Once they got to the small stone building that he'd stayed in before staying in the janitor's closet in the sewers. He pushed the door open to allow her inside. Once she was inside, she'd see the walls with a shelf like outcropping all the way around the room that was lined with candles that Raph soon lit. "Welcome ta my small grave." he said with a shrug.
Xena: She takes a moment to look around as she went inside. "So this is pretty much your room, huh?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:33 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She takes a moment to look around as she went inside. "So this is pretty much your room, huh?" She asked.

"Yeah." he said nodding. "There's some quilts in tha corner if ya get cold. I...don't really need em, but it's habit." he said. "Also Finley likes ta make sure tha place has some semblance a real life. Like we're still livin." he murmured a little before shrugging again.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:38 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah." he said nodding. "There's some quilts in tha corner if ya get cold. I...don't really need em, but it's habit." he said. "Also Finley likes ta make sure tha place has some semblance a real life. Like we're still livin." he murmured a little before shrugging again.
Xena: "You're still a turtle, you would need to keep warm during the cold days." She said then tilts her head a bit. "By the way, have you ever thought of becoming alive again?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "You're still a turtle, you would need to keep warm during the cold days." She said then tilts her head a bit. "By the way, have you ever thought of becoming alive again?"

"I'm a dead turtle wit no blood flow. Cold weather ain't gonna give me a cold or kill me." he said with a slight chuckle. The chuckle turned into a laugh when he heard Xena. "Ain't no live again here in this world, Xena. Maybe where you come from but not here. Once ya a zombie, ya stuck till they blow ya brains out and once ya dead ya dead." he said flatly. "Though I don't think I'd want ta go back now. Too much a chance it'll just happen again. Like this I can still fight even after wounds that would have originally killed me."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:09 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'm a dead turtle wit no blood flow. Cold weather ain't gonna give me a cold or kill me." he said with a slight chuckle. The chuckle turned into a laugh when he heard Xena. "Ain't no live again here in this world, Xena. Maybe where you come from but not here. Once ya a zombie, ya stuck till they blow ya brains out and once ya dead ya dead." he said flatly. "Though I don't think I'd want ta go back now. Too much a chance it'll just happen again. Like this I can still fight even after wounds that would have originally killed me."
Xena: "You're right. It is different in my world. Mostly when people die, they end up coming back in some way. It makes it hard to really mourn for someone, knowing that they'll come back."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff