Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:18 am
The man whom had been with them moments before disappeared in a flash of white and gold chakra, leaving a cloud behind as he was summoned to his homeland.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:33 am
AD Reaper Elyse

[There is nothing else of importance you will find in this place. So no, I'm not giving you any more information. If you don't like it, too bad. I told you already I'm not posting here any more pertaining to the arc. I don't have time to come up with every speck details to give you. You know the following:

1. There is a layer of chakra surrounding the tower. It's so minuscule that you gain no more information about it. If maybe you looked instead of putzing around, you would see that the entire tower is covered in ice, like everything else in the village. I don't honestly know how anyone got inside the tower to begin with, aside from the two of you who were already there, since I've mentioned on several occasions that there is ice everywhere.

2. There are like ten civilians in the tower and they're scattered because they're terrified, since you're apparently immune to fear.

3. There is no chakra on the frozen ANBU because they are dead.

4. There are like 5 other ANBU, and they are the largest chakra signatures besides Masahiro, who just left.

5. You should already be dead because apparently you have eyes in the back of your head so you don't have to turn around when something is behind you. You had no reason not to turn around. I decided to be nice this time but it won't happen again.

6. Please fix your quote if you want my attention.

7. Don't tell me how to do my job. I only give you information that is pertinent to what is going on. You've no reason to know about anything more detailed in this scenario.

That is all. I'm not posting here unless something happens with the arc. Which it won't.

-Tao]

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:05 pm
User Image

• Honsho ⇣ | ├ | ┤ | ⇣ Umekikana

┤ ✧_| Genin | Kumogakure | Raiton : Fuuton | AC 0 | ✧ ├

┤ ✧_| Ninjutsu : Elemental Dual Wielder | Medic : Medical License | ✧ ├
    ┤ ✧_| Chakra 475 | Stamina 95 | ✧ ├

Feeling slightly bad for not introducing herself entirely like Toso had, Honsho nonetheless didn't offer anymore of her name than what she had already given. Having three last names was torturous at times when it came to introductions "Yokai are just fairy tales written by people who didn't understand chakra." she countered his comment on tales "Overactive imaginations in times of stress and fear." rubbing her arms vigorously along her ribs, Honsho started to walk down the hall as Toso seemed to search for something, blinking her eyes rapidly to get rid of the frost that was trying to take over her eye lashes "Did you he-" she turned and stopped speaking abruptly as Toso opened his coat. Hon's head went to the side as she leaned away from him, one light brow rising high at his statement. First and foremost, her reaction was to bust out laughing at the man's absolute nonsense. Second was how completely inappropriate he was acting "No, thank you." she replied, holding out a hand with the palm out to him. She kept her arm close to her side though as she turned away from him "I think I heard someone down the hall. The door could have frozen shut and trapped them." Honsho pointed down the hall and continued walking, stepping carefully around frozen spots. She hoped that Toso would let the "resting in kindled bosoms" go. Rounding the corner, Honsho spotted figures moving behind a frosted glass inset in door "Ah, here! Toso, come!" she called and rushed up to the door, skittering to a stop to try and look in without touching anything "Hello, are you all right?" she called into the door.

NecroPlant

AD Reaper Elyse

Taorito

• PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:32 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashi Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~Snow

"Bloop, or perhaps those that write said fairy tales had the greatest understanding of chakra and how sometimes the unexpected can come from it. Bloop." He'd say tiredly as Toso re-zipped the immaculate fluff that was his jacket. No skin off his tentacles she passed up on such an opportunity. While Honsho skittered away Toso would pique his curiosity about the man whom was outside...well now...this was unfortunate. Honsho was saying things but it was all blurry and muffled to his tired ears. Toso's extremity attempted to push the door open but failed. On the other side there was now a thick coat of ice. Perhaps he shouldn't have instigated the storm as now it seemed deathly apparent a gratuitous amount of effort would now be required to open the door, most likely it's potential destruction. A mark of exclamation formed on Toso's head as his name was called to get his attention.

Oh that's right. The girl who discredited Yokai's existence. What was her name again? His eyes had become heavy. The cold now taking pleasure in wearing on the one part of him that wasn't insulated. Toso walked like a penguin, or it looked like it because of his large coat and short steps. He'd find himself next to Honsho and the door before he said something unintelligible. "Doors don't talk. Bloop. Unless, it's a Mokumokuren Bloop, and even that's rare." After his words the squid would fall forward having nodded off his head squarely slamming into the door causing pieces of ice to dislodge themselves. Toso would then jump back into an attentive state from the sudden pain and express his suffering with a "Bloo hoo hoo" He could barely keep up with the current events he was so tired and the cold was doing nothing to help him in this case.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:275/365❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:260/350❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4800/4800 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:2655/2655

De-Buffs:
                                                                  →Fatigued: Chakra and Stamina Pools Reduced By 1/4 of Maximum Values to the nearest 5th.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Technique) Post reduction +1
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:09 pm
    NecroPlant

[I don't know why there's suddenly ice all over the inside of the building. It's only on the outside, aside from the entrance to the tower where the two ANBU were frozen. It's still plenty warm inside otherwise. I'd prefer not to post here; there's nothing left to be found.]

At first there was no response from the far side of the door, but after a moment, Honsho's question was answered with another. "Is that monster gone...?" Although neither of the two had seen the creature or even its presence, the ice and frozen ANBU more than told the story of what the man spoke of. By the shadows in the door way, there were three civilians within the room, and given the man's response, it was likely that they had fled there to escape certain death, and instead found themselves trapped by it before it vanished.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:01 am
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 404/655[-10(645)] || Stamina :: 220/220
    Entering behind the Anbu Miko would sense their chakra and the secretaries before laying her eyes on them. Still tense and trying to stay on her toes about collecting herself and information Miko wasn't sure of what they'd found in the room where the screams came from but she was sure it wasn't anything good. Stepping into the room Miko would find the three of the ten Anbu she'd sensed from her jutsu standing about frozen statue of another Anbu. Stepping behind them close enough to to sense with her Buraindotacchi if their was any chakra signature from the shinobi. there wasn't, and in this instance Miko knew that whatever this was killing them instantly just from it's contact, but the feeling of chakra emanating from around the building. Looking again at the windows that had frosted over from before not saying a word to the senior shinobi Miko would draw close enough to feel the cold coming off of the window and the thin radiance of a chakra signature. thinking back to her Ringan scan of the village this ice was over the entire village possibly from the same trace essence of chakra coming from just about everywhere.

Stepping back and folding her arms over her chest and rubbing herself Miko would look over to the Anbu, she wasn't sure what their plan was, but being inside still seemed better than being outside. The only question was if whatever unnaturally frozen 3 of them, making the former 13 Anbu present in the building now 10 was still here and just targeting them. Speaking out of whatever turn of conversation they might of been in Miko would interject. "There's a layer of Ice possibly all around the building, and I've no idea how hard it is, but if it's as hard as the Ice elemental Jutsu I'm familiar with I don't think it's gonna be easy to break. I'm not sure if you guys already are familiar with my file or whatevea, but my name's Miko, I'm a sensor Shinobi, so trust me when I say whatever it is doesn't seem to have a solid body of chakra that at least doesn't have some kind of cloak over it. there's about Ten other shinobi as strong as you guys, who i assume are other Anbu still at their posts i figure, and then some civilians around. Since you guys broke posts, and you have the secretary who might be more familiar with them I'd guess upholding the peace and keeping them safe would be a priority. Though I guess the best we could do for no is just try and stay away from doors and windows." Stepping back towards the door she'd entered from Miko would look out into the hall seeing it was no different that when she'd left it. for the most part the building just seemed to have a sense of frigid gloom given its Popsicle like state and the three deaths Miko could confirm.

"I don't want to get in you guys way, but i though the information about how many of you are left and the general others in here with us would be useful for whatever plan you guys got to deal with all this'ere mess. I know it's probably a better Idea to stick with you guys, but I've got to find that weirdo who tackled me before. He's smart, but he tends to break into odd panics when pushed against the wall. At least as long as I've known him. I set up a sensory Jutsu on the staircase so I'd be aware if anything goes up it. So far as I've sensed he's down stairs.Which from the looks of it isn't any safer or worse than this room here. I'll try and find you guys once I join up with him and whatever he's doing or whomever he's helping, but after that...Well I don't know. If you guys know anyway to counter Ice jutsu other than fire, which really doesn't seem to be working, I'll be all ears. " Stepping ito the hall and taking one last look over to the Anbu and secretary who all seemed relatively okay but a sense of worry and stress lingered over her head she'd start to walk out back towards the stairs to descend Down the stair to look for Tosokurui.

Keeping quite and using her ears to listen to the sound of any voices in the area Miko would once again look around the bottom floor seeing the frozen dead Anbu once more. She didn't approach them, but she'd only give some kind of affirmative nod of respect to them before making her way around the floor. If there was speaking she'd hear it due to the way sound tended to echo in iced over closed of locations, something like an ice cave. Staying on the bottom floor seemed like a good idea in terms of if they had to escape climbing higher left little options but to go outside and suffer the full brunt of this unnatural blizzard. Though if they had a skilled doton user digging into the earth to move to a better location seemed like a fair escape route if they need one. Though Miko had no idea if whatever killed the Anbu was still in the building. From the murmur of voices echoing through the building Miko followed it to approach behind what looked to be Tosokurui and another, poorly dressed for this weather individual as herself. Looking at the person who they were facing from the door Miko could only guess they were some of the civilians she'd sensed in the building. Assuming the Anbu who'd moved to the room had the space of time to relay their Intel to the others they at least had some advantage of awareness now, and the element of surprise whoud be out of the "Ice jutsu users" favor. "Yo, Toso, who was that... at the door? The person with the large chakra signature"
    apearing almost as if she'd snuck up on the pair miko would cal out to Tosokurui.

((OOC: Okay guys, got filled in on what I found in the office, but since Tao's not posting in here unless she really has to I figure we can just organize with the anbu some safe contingencies to whatever attacked, the "anbusickles". Anyway this edit is just so you guys have something more to work with in your next posts. Also until Tao posts for the civilians I guess we'd just generically assume they'd follow shinobi orders to what could be a safer area. From there I'm open to suggestions, and just letting this thing play out naturally for what position we're in. Like possibly getting Honsho a headband from an Anbu. ))
    ¥ Ryo: 775 | ¥ AC: 3,425
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:
    • Bukijutsu ( Formless bow bonus -1 post) [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Dojo]
    • Learn Ninjutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Learns Kugutsu one [2] post faster. [-1 (E-D-rank), -2 (C-B rank) Academy]
    • Completes Smiting Jobs one [1] post faster. [- Academy]
    • 11 Potential Hazard Resistances

• Twin Signs: Can perform Hand-Signs with one hand even holding a weapon.

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
    Type: Taijutsu_Training
    Element: Taijutsu
    Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
    This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
    Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Monko no Keibou [ Door Guard ]
    Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user touches a nearby object. That object then relays basic information on whoever comes into contact with it to the user, including the relative size of the Chakra pool. Remains passive for 6 of the user’s posts, but can be made permanent for a 10 Chakra reduction of the user’s maximum Chakra pool. Can be used on stationary effects, such as waterfalls (naturally occurring or otherwise). [-10 to pool for passive (set on staircase)]

Weapons/Puppets/ Inventory:
    {Inventory}
    [Held in baroque design bag on her lower back]
    • 4 Kunai
    • 9 Shuriken
    • 12 Senbon
    • Genin Scrolls [x1]
    • Genin Scrolls [holds °]
    °_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
    • Earthen (doton) Heavy crossbow bolts, with corkscrew drill tips. [x10]
    Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
    • The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Mission::

Interacting with::
    Taorito

NecroPlant

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:20 pm
    User Image

Honsho didn't bother to scoff at the idea of yokai anymore because it was apparent this was a man who believed in nonsense. He probably believed that chakra was an unstoppable force, a concept that her very existence denied. Ignoring him for the moment, Hon listened to the people behind the door as they asked her a question. Monster? More yokai nonsense?! What was with this village and it's old fashioned belief system?
    Before she could reply, Toso joined her and promptly slammed into the door with his head. Making a frightened squeak, she threw her arms out to steady him, one hand on her chest and the other on his shoulder "Why did you do that?! You're weird enough without brain damage." she cried, stepping in front of him to examine his head. Doing so, she noticed his failing consciousness and the heavy set of his sleepy posture "Hey! Going to sleep in the cold is how you die. Don't go to sleep!" she said, shaking his shoulders and lightly slapping his cheeks alternatively "How did you think to keep me warm if you can't even stay warm?" she scolded, moving to pinch his cheeks to help wake him up but before she could, a voice surprised her. Jumping slightly, she peeked around Toso's side and stared at the girl "Oh! Are you his partner? He's falling asleep and that's very bad." Honsho said quickly, still stamping her feet to keep herself warm. Her legs were getting tired but if they stopped moving...it wasn't as cold outside as it was in but that didn't mean it wasn't cold for her. The people trapped in the room behind them weren't making too much more noise but Honsho was now more worried about Toso. She didn't have any jutsu yet, her bloodline entirely untrained, and she didn't want to lug around a sleepy weirdo "I'm Honsho, by the way." Hon went back to her intent to pinch Toso into alertness, her determination to keep him awake showing in the studious crinkle of her nose.

NecroPlant

AD Reaper Elyse

Taorito

• PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:17 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Izanagi, father of Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, and Susanoo. Betrayer of Izanami, the one who swore to breathe more life than she could death into the world. Bloop." He was spouting ancient mythology as Honsho played with his face as if it were made of rubber. She was restoring his consciousness little by little. However, something else was also apparent. The squid hadn't eaten, nor had he been hydrated. He was afterall human, these were after all, also necessities for survival. It only now occurred to him as his stomach rumbled. Food in this tower? Chances are there was none? Water? Perhaps the pipes had long frozen shut. What good would it be finding sanctuary for these civilians if in turn there was nothing to keep them satiated? Conditions like these, fearm hunger, confusion, tiredness. They are the stepping stones into the descent of madness.

Toso would hear a familiar voice as his eyes began to blink. It seemed for now he would return to the waking world. "Bloo? Miko. Man? Ah...that was...probably Susanoo god of the storms." Toso's response revealed he did not know. The man only gave his name...or did he? As he recalled the man gave very little specifics about his person. He blinked twice finally it dawning on him that his pelt had been lifted from his person. But...he wasn't angry. He actually found it amusing "Bloop, I suppose your thief lineage still flows strongly in you bloop." He turned back toward the door. Yes? There were people in there right? He'd open the handle and at first the individuals behind the door would wince. The door was lacking in lock it seemed. There was no purpose for a lock on a door that lead to t his little hovel of a..supply closet? Or was it a filing room? He saw several cabinets. "Bloop. No monsters, here bloop. Please head up the stairs to convene with the anbu." Toso's initial proclamation he made to Honsho. To look for clues, had been forgotten. Miko would have found any by now if there were any. "Something concerned me...bloop"

The squid boy said as the civilians funneled through. "The man. Yes. He said there was something like this that occurred similarly at the academy. Staying here seems like a fruitless venture...but I fear braving the storm will be just as fruitless bloop...Honsho do you happen to hail from any particular bloodline like myself...and if so what might I ask what would it be? Bloop? The question he imposed seemed innocent enough. Still the atrocities that were occurring seemed very akin to an ice users bloodline. Toso was actually waiting to hear the words allowing him to point j'accuse if she exposed a bloodline correlating with ice or snow. Out of the three in this room, Toso knew Honsho the least. It was a disingenuous thought but one spawned from tiredness.

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:275/365❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:260/350❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4800/4800 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:2655/2655

De-Buffs:
                                                                  →Fatigued: Chakra and Stamina Pools Reduced By 1/4 of Maximum Values to the nearest 5th.

• Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes increasing overall evasiveness slightly.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

•Blood Bender: User receives and additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the characters bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

AD Reaper Elyse
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:38 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 419/655[-10(645)] || Stamina :: 220/220
    Upon further inspection of the scenario Tosokurui and...the dancing girls seemed to be in. Toso had slumped over, from either fatigue or his own lack of fortitude to the weather. Despite his fairly warm dress, he seemed more clearly disturbed by the cold. Miko still held herself under the pelt she'd swiped from him, but it wasn't quite the best way to stave off the the frigid temperature for good. Hearing the new persons alarmed state over Tosokurui Miko would approach with a grimace on her face having grown weary of the situation around the tower. She wasn't really sure if she could help Tosokurui back to good health or to his senses, but she'd exhaust what little she could bring to mind to try and aid the situation however she could. Remaining quite and hold the slight scowl on her face as she'd peered on at Honsho as she'd pinched his cheek's only regarding her as the squid-boy had regained some color in his cheeks and eye's as his delirious babbling seemed to draw to a end. "Good work on making sure the squid doesn't fall asleep...but ya gotta make sue you stay warm too. I know you don't know me like that but if ya wanna stay close to me under this here bear pelt it might be better for both of us. This whole weather kick is a bunch of bulls#@t."

Not opening the pelt fully but only peeking open a entrance so the girl could run into it or leave it be if she wanted Miko would simply hold to her side of the covering and would try to cohabit the space and bring more heat to them both. Rubbing her hands together as Miko would blow into them trying to get a little more feeling in them. As a puppeteer her fingers were her life, or at least for the most part. She couldn't just let the get frostbite so she'd focus a bit more on keeping them warm over the rest of her. Looking on at Toso through her hands she'd smile when he finally said something coherent, from him actively responding to the sight of her and recalling what she'd shared with him of her lineage. "Good, you're back with us, ya stupid squid-boy. Try not to let the cold get to ya, I needed to swipe me this'ere pelt or I'd be freezen my a** off worse than I already am. So for F%^ks sake, get over here and huddle up with me an..Honsho, right?" Looking over to the new girl with a slightly curious expression on her face Miko's offer to Toso was one to stand close to the possible heat source Miko and Honsho could generate and keep trapped under the pelt. IT wasn't an invite under the pelt which was a clear line to be drawn since, Miko still didn't quite trust his perverted hands, trained and honed by his perverted father. Still, Miko knew that he meant well. So she didn't fault him for his ridiculous upbringing, or at least in her eyes.

In between her offer Toso had advised the civilians to ascend towards the location of more Anbu. It was a safe bet that it could of become safer with the Anbu, but given the batting average for this "ice jutsu user" versus Anbu, it would seem to be less of a good idea to stand too close to them. Miko's brow woudl raise at the mention of monsters, but she wasn't convinced having only seen the frost and not the creature that aided in it's bite. She had no reason to believe there were monsters involved, or that they even really existed. As the people went on about their business, Miko did have a bit to share with Toso, but he began playing at questioning Honsho. It was a first, someone was being more paranoid than Miko. Though it didn't help her mental image of herself when she noted that the only one possibly more paranoid than her, was the squid-boy. starting with a labored sigh Miko would pose some argument to the idea of the girls possible decent as a enemy shinobi.
    "She's, cool Toso. I've been feeling you both out since I got here. As far as I can tell she's got a bloodline...but I can't tell what it is. Never felt anything like it before or base it against, but the nature of something...odd compared to the normal elemental bases we know from school. She's Raiton, and Fuuton. So far as I've experienced, Ice jutsu is, Suiton, and Fuuton. She's one element short of making the cut. So I'd cut her some slack. Other than that she seems like a normal fresh out of the academy student. Or at least that's what her chakra pool's telling me. I've got more information for us to work with but I thin we should sort ourselves out with the Anbu, and work on making sure we survive long enough to fight what might or might not attack. Even if we don't gt into an fight, just surviving should be enough, and helping everyone in here survive too. I've been gungho about fighting hidden enemies before myself. It leaves you open, so I say we don't waste time, and prepare. Sound good?"

Miko would say this while nudging at Honsho in or out of the pelt (which ever she choose to do). She wasn't sure if she'd feel like filling her and Toso in on her bloodline, but it woudl fill the halls with sounds other than that of the storm beating on the building, most likely still building on sheets of ice. Starting out and continuing on after the civilians Miko would try to chat with the other two as she'd head for back upstairs. Sensing the civilians Ascent before her eyes even made contact with the staircase.
    " So since you're new Honsho, and I've been off about introducing myself I guess I'll get to it. I'm Miko Tengoku, sensor Nin, and Puppeteer. I'm nothing special when it comes to fighting and I'm just a genin. But I've been in the thick of it once before like this, I regret to say, but I've seen this village work out surviving before too. So I think we should put our thoughts behind staying warm and believing in the others who're either working out survival like us, or are fighting those who did this to our village already. I've sensed about 10 Anbu in the building...left. There were 13 if my count of the dead is correct, but I'm not sure if they're the only ones that were frozen solid, and I assume this because the only way I couldn't feel their chakra is if their hearts stopped. So much as I know the ice outside covering the building has a chakra signature and it's only probably gonna get thicker. So in the mean time, I'd like us to lay out our cards, or what cards we could work on. Like, Hon'ere. You got a clan scroll on you that you can try learning while in here?"

((OOC: ))
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:

• Natural Puppeteer: When performing Kugutsu and activating her puppets Mechanisms Miko saves 10 chakra from the normal cost, at a minimum expense of 5 chakra points.Yet this proficiency in Kugutsu strains her ability with elemental ninjutsu having her techniques involving either of her elements cost +5 chakra points to their normal cost. [maruton not included]

Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, and how large their chakra pool is.

Technique Name: Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution]
    Description: A trained physical sensory ability that is an extended and refined blend between ones muscle memory and a heightened sense of touch. Trough training one can “read” and remember kinetic motion of physical objects around themselves as long as some form of motion (vibration) is happening around them, and there after differentiates them specifically committing the sensation to memory. (New sensations are responded to vaguely if not committed to memory/identified already.)
    This ability has only a 6-yards [3-yards] cubic range, and works better on the ground/in water. Where vibrations are involved mid-air sensing isn’t exact. The practitioner retains a slight increase in reflexes over their current Rank standard from this ability, and when retrained this boost also increase from slightly, to mildly, to moderately and etc. Though passive this ability drains stamina when used to dodge equal to the rank of the technique being avoided with in the trained limit!

Jutsu:
    Buraindotacchi: Douteki Giketsu [Blind Touch: Kinetic Resolution] [Passive E-C Rank] [ Moderately [3/6] Improved Reflexes]

Description: After performing the needed hand seals, the user touches a nearby object. That object then relays basic information on whoever comes into contact with it to the user, including the relative size of the Chakra pool. Remains passive for 6 of the user’s posts, but can be made permanent for a 10 Chakra reduction of the user’s maximum Chakra pool. Can be used on stationary effects, such as waterfalls (naturally occurring or otherwise). [-10 to pool for passive (set on staircase)]

{Inventory}
    • 4 Kunai
    • 9 Shuriken
    • 12 Senbon
    • Genin Scrolls [x1]
    °_ Wind Shuriken [x10]
    Effect: Wind-resistance causes arrow to spin and drill into Target, weight makes for a bigger impact and stopping power.
    • The Spiral Weave: x1 Uzumaki Clan mask; "Wormwood Mask", Holds: [Extatosoma Tiaratum ]

{Puppets}

Taorito

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:31 am

User ImageUser Image

Toso fled. Miko spoke with such certainty that Toso was confident in her answer. He didn't think it necessary to press the girl. Toso for the most part decided he needed a conduit for attention to keep himself awake and away from his hungry thoughts. Ideally Toso was warm aside from his eyes. So he would allow Honsho to take the majority of the pelt. Afterall women have an easier time sharing boundaries with other women. Toso began doing what a child would do in a sense. He scanned the nearby desk for paper and found a nice stack of blanks. He'd then sit at the desk removing his brush and then begin drawing symbols on the paper. Symbols reminiscent of Kaifu connections. He had grown rusty and thus proceeded to draw these characters. (Kaifu ▲ Rank D)

Toso would then begin drawing lines in a star shaped pattern to connect these symbols. He'd take a small pencil and place it in the center of the paper. Toso would raise a single finger up to the covering of his face as the tip of it would glow. The pencil would vanish in a puff of smoke and the emblem he had constructed using the four sheets glowed briefly. A scroll would have made this significantly easier. Taking account it was especially made for the purpose of sealing and unsealing objects. However, the laws of summoning were always fickle seeing as it usually corresponded with a ninja's skill in the subject rather than the medium used for sealing. (Rank E~Enclosing Technique 1/1)

Toso would then perform the same motions as before, he'd raise the finger upwards as chakra filled the tip and the pencil returned in a puff of smoke. It was the simple things that made life entertaining. At least for Toso. Still despite Miko's survivalist attitude Toso was beginning to develop concerns to staying here. Especially without sustenance...very few if any would ever see Toso hungry. Toso was by nature was very like his aquatic counterpart and in saying so he was subject to fits of instinct. He was hoping it wouldn't come down to that, as the boy was a logical individual. However, the neutral route as he was taught did dictate self preservation is a priority. The reflection on the man's glasses became hauntingly like that of when he first introduced himself to Honsho as yokai of the north. Toso would then proceed to continue drawing Kaifu symbols as he ominously began chanting octopus.
                                                                  "Tako...tako...tako....tako...tako...tako...tako...tako." (Unsealing Technique ~ Rank E 1/1)
                                                                  ((Ooc: Miko should be regenerating +15 Chakra per post since we're out of combat))

De-Buffs:

Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

AD Reaper Elyse
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250
    PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:36 pm
    User Image

Hon mostly ignored the mythology ramblings as she finished helping Toso wake up. Once he started to talk, she slipped her hands under her arms again to stamp her feet once more "It is much colder outside but we have water inside. The ice might be edible regardless of its origin." she pointed out, stepping up to examine a patch of ice on the wall. Before she was even half way there, Hon heard Toso's inquiry about whether she had a bloodline and she turned sharply back to them. Her expression was calmly insulted and she gave Toso a long heavy look that indicated his attempted 'good cop' technique had not fooled her "That..." she paused as the girl came to her defense, Hon's gaze narrowing on her. She was reading her? For some reason, that felt like more of a violation or intrusion than Toso's half accusation and she pulled her arms closer to her. And why did these two both want her to 'share' their warmth?! She might not be comfortable but she was wearing sweaters and leggings and boots! Not the best for this kind of cold, she'd admit, but it wasn't like this was outside. Maybe if they had been outside, she would have jumped at the chance but right now "..." she bit her tongue so that it pressed out behind her tightly closed lips, giving her face a slightly puffed up expression. Miko, the girl named herself, wanted her details? Clearly neither of them were very trusting...nor did they consider the fact that Honsho might feel the same way about them. Not that she did...she was, as her sister accused her of, naively positive about people "My name is Honsho Saimoto-Nagadera Umekikana. And yes, all three of those names are my last name." she said quietly "I'm a ninjutsu focused medic but I'm untrained. I only graduated and left the academy just before the storm started." as for her bloodline... Honsho's expression was frowny. Very frowny "My scrolls are in my bag. Which is not here." a pity... "I know one technique. But I've never used it and I'd need a target." Honsho glanced at Toso as he walked away, his agitation showing in his darting movements. She avoided speaking about her bloodline, didn't name it, didn't describe what she could do. So far she knew, her mother and herself were the only ones in the villages that could use the Kūton chakra. Fruitless...that world kept bumping into the back of her head for some reason and she started to dig in her pockets, checking a small bag on her side. Her finger's closed on what her sister had shoved on her as Honsho left, Himi's constant concern for her well being finally bearing some use "They won't last long but I've got some of these for eating." she pulled out some paper wrapped, long items. Unwrapping one with a finger, Honsho exposed what looked like a piece of meat wrapped in seaweed and then wrapped again in some kind of doughy bread. They tasted like meat buns or fried bread but they were good "Is there a point of origin for the ice? Here in the building?" she asked, putting one of the strange sticks in her mouth and holding it out for Miko to take one. If Toso was nearby and could notice them, he could take one too.

NecroPlant

AD Reaper Elyse

Taorito

• PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:24 pm

User ImageUser Image

The squid's body twitched. It twitched as if in response to something. Like a sixth sense. Ravenous...to say the least Toso didn't need to move from his position as his stomach sought immediate gratification. Honsho would bare witness to a Hojo trademark as she found what could be the equivalent of snake lashing outward at her at a blinding pace. For a brief second she'd be able to make out a hand and fingers as it clutched what apparently seemed to be the kebab as it would reel back in causing a brief breeze to cross her hair. The if now looking in Toso's direction she'd see him exhale a cloud of satisfaction. He then stood upwards removing his Hojo clan handbook from one of his many pockets. Toso figured it time he invested himself in reading the entire four page explanation regarding the Hojo clan's most complicated blending technique. (Twin Blend Rank A ~ 1/10)

Toso positioned himself betwixt the females in the room and began to speak whilst he read. "Bloop, if you need a target then I'll be the target bloop. It is a man's duty to take the blows in the stead for a damsel. It seems the same principle applies here Bloooop. Any pain will aid in keeping me alert. Consider it appreciation for the snack." The man spoke light heartedly as if her were a masochist. This would come to no surprise for Miko seeing as this came off as another one of his infamous father's teachings. Although this teaching came off as a bit more chivalrous the Squid boy took a lot of things his father said to literal extremes. The only thing saving Honsho from a firm groping was no doubt Miko's presence and that at this point in time her words of wisdom stood higher than his father's when it came to recollection. Toso would then casually flip to the second page. (2/10)

Toso would then try to answer Honsho's question best he could but he figured Miko would have the straighter answer. "The ice has two places of origin, no doubt the present storm caused most of it. The other would be whoever murdered the anbu outside. Bloop." Murder. It was such a heavy term but there was no other word that seemed fitting enough to compliment the impact of their needless deaths. Toso would proceed to be transfixed by his small journal awaiting action from either Miko or Honsho. Toso had already begun creating test sample inks in his mouth. It would appear as if he was chewing gum or swishing around mouthwash at all times as he flipped the pages. (3/10)

De-Buffs:

Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

AD Reaper Elyse
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:55 pm
    User ImageUser Image
      Miko Tengoku || Kumogakure | Genin [C-rank] || Class :: Puppeteer/ Sensor || Chakra :: 434/655[-10(645)] || Stamina :: 220/220
    Honsho declined her invitation for more convenient warmth. It was fair with Here on clear admittance of suspicion of the girls character Miko didn't take the casual rejection to heart. It was quite natural given the circumstances. Though it would seem Toso was busy practicing something. His idiosyncrasies weren't something Miko wasn't completely the authority on recognizing, but she could tell when he was working something out in that brain of his. ti was something like an aura about him. As he'd fiddled with the paper and Honsho's attention was divided between Miko and Toso's words Miko would take to pacing some in place taking a fair cue from Honsho's own continued motion and effort to stay warmer than what the shelter of the building. Yet her apprehension in revealing what she might of been able to offer beyond her Medical and ninjutsu skills, well if she'd gotten any training, was mute in point. Miko's eyes would scan the expression and the distaste for her words the girl seemed to have. It wasn't something she'd assume anyone would understand at point blank with out some kind of experience or training, but Miko's scanning was natural to her position as a sensor. It was equal parts her attempt at helping to protect herself and those around her. Though with out an immediate example those outside of the experienced would find it more of a crude invasion. Despite her reservations about falling into a crowd that wasn't seen favorably. It seemed that her path veered towards that star, and it was starting to become something she'd resign herself to.

Honsho's, awareness of the food issue with taking up shelter in this place with no known reserve was a good though on her part, but Miko had some pale hope, or maybe just understanding that this ordeal might not last long enough to cause them to starve. It took days to truly starve a human being , and as Honsho pointed out with a water source it took far more time than it did with out it. The least Miko knew with her limited knowledge on the subject was that it would be more than a day they could go inside this place. Settling up the immediate threats was just her first priority. Still...the girl though new posed good questions of her own and it left Miko a space to pace and process things as she'd wanted to get moving already, but the other two didn't seem quite ready to move. the exchange of view points and thoughts was important so Miko wouldn't interrupt it, but staying still wasn't something Miko did for too long. Toso's assessment of the situation was a fair summarizing of the situation, but then he seemed to start working on something else in the mean time once again. interjecting only at the point of his assertion of being "target practice" for the fresh face of Honsho, Miko would remind them, "It's all well and good to get familiar with one another. Especially if we're dealing with enemy ninja. though Honsho until you're a official shinobi with a headband you're skills go as far as your academy training and whatever your bloodline affords you...We should move and talk Toso. It's not a good idea to stay here chatting too long to ourselves."

Stepping towards the exit to the stairs first Miko woudl look to the two to see if they understood the point she was making in getting moving before she'd continue, yet as she'd move to leave she'd note Honsho's food supply and would raise a hand to deny it as Toso's hand woudl lash out to grab one. "I'm not as hungry as the squid seems to be. It's good to ration food stuffs that's outside of what clean water we have. A little can go a long way in this cold and we don't know how long this'll last, but one day of light eating isn't going to throw me off that easily...also, I wouldn't feel right eating before everyone else..." Miko would trail off looking out after where the civilians had moved on to. "You need to conserve what you have, and what clean water we have that's not effected by chakra I can help locate. Just eating whatever the enemy Toso mentioned made might not bode well for us. I don't think we should chance messing with anything we don't' fully understand without trying to work in concert with the Anbu. I've been mistrusting of my fellow Kumo-nin before, and I don't' fault anyone in being cautious of giving themselves away, but doubt and negligence to assist others when you have an opportunity to isn't the way to conduct ourselves if we want to be an asset. Honsho if you want to practice or we maybe try to work something out with the Anbu to get you officially to Genin rank, we can workout possibly having them train you from memory in medical techniques, given their apparent training they should know some skills among the ten in the building. Yet we shoudl stick close to being at least in ear shot of the others." With or without the others miko would walk out towards the stairs and continue on.

((OOC: Yeah, we should get moving since staying alone in the same place away from everyone else tends to never bode well. ))
    User Image

Passives/Attributes:

Jutsu:

{Inventory}
    • 4 Kunai
    • 9 Shuriken
    • 12 Senbon
    • Genin Scrolls [x1]
    °_ Wind Shuriken [x10]

{Puppets}

Taorito

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:43 pm
    User Image

Hon blinked at her hand were her snacks had vanished in a blur of a hand then turned a frown onto Toso as he approached them. It was a bemused frown but nonetheless "...That is not what I meant." she protested but Miko was suggesting they start moving so she followed the other girl, continuing her explanation "If I get my technique right, I can disrupt the chakra supplying a jutsu." she shoved the rest of the food back in the pouch at her side as she looked back at Miko. She didn't really get what Miko was saying but the idea of getting a headband while the village was under attack...it didn't seem right. Seemed kind of selfish and she wasn't sure how she felt about it "I'd rather just try to get out. Headband isn't going to make me anymore useful." she paused to check the ice's progress inside and her fingers hovered over a patch about the size of her head, the heat from them making little puff marks on the surface. Shoving her hands back under her arms, Honsho shivered, less from the cold now and more from the idea of being trapped in a frozen tomb. Which was, essentially, what she was in right now "Is there anything in this building that could be causing the cold? And if so, is there something we can do to shut it down?" she glanced at the two more experienced genin, her pearl gray eyes wide but not with fright anymore. Now, she just looked intent on helping in anyway she could.

NecroPlant

AD Reaper Elyse

Taorito

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:16 pm

User ImageUser Image

Toso had decided it best to follow Miko, at least he assumed this would be the best idea. The boy however had been up long enough that he was getting his 'second wind'. The fatigue left his body for the most part and much to his favor this allowed his reading to be much easier, what would be beneficial from this is that now both Honsho and Miko wouldn't be exposed to the stupors of the tired squid. What Honsho said was an interesting one. Disrupt chakra supplying a jutsu. So disrupt chakra in general? The squid spoke clearly and concisely like a professor giving a collegiate sermon. "Bloop not that I'm aware of. Miko or the Anbu would have determined that by now no doubt. Chances are the cold is being generated from an outside source bloop. However, the man who was formerly here said a thin layer of Chakra is surrounding the building. How he knew this, well I do not know bloop." (4/10)

Toso swallowed the swishing ink in his mouth. This was far more difficult and complicated than he imagined. He figured making complicated shaped would be easier than this but his eyes would trudge on. He didn't know if this was just as difficult for other Hojo but the fact he could not discern color made it hundreds more difficult. Toso attributed scent and flavor to his inks and mixing the two...well they often made nasty undesirable combinations that offended both senses. However, once they reached the point in the stairs where they met with the anbu once more Toso closed his little book of Hojo knowledge.(5/10)

"Bloop Honsho why not try that Chakra disrupting ability of yours on the building itself? If it's generating Chakra well maybe you could put an end to that." Tucking the small guide away Toso's second wind was now empowering him to take action. He knew Miko might not like this or maybe even Honsho but the Squid had grown aptly tired of being holed up in this tower with little answers. No more anbu were frozen, no more ethereal sightings, no signs of hostility provided by Miko, even the blatant attempt and presenting themselves as bait was fruitless. The assumption was drawn that whatever was here, was now, no longer here. He then gave both the females he deemed attractive to a degree a look of assertion. Raising his sleeve light heartedly swaying. "Bloop, Tengoku-nee, Honsho-nee, I'll be investigating this nearby room, I'll return shortly." After calling the girls sisters in a sense Toso would then casually open one of the doors to a room and close it behind him. One of uninhabited rooms just like many. One of the Anbu looked sharply in his direction and immediately gained a look of alert when he heard the door shut. Then a loud CRASH of both glass ice shattering echoed through the halls. The civilians held their ears some still rife with paranoia. The Anbu would swing the door open as two more and perhaps even Honsho and Miko would follow, the boy was gone, and left in his place glass shards and flecks of ice. The fact Toso was only just moments ago on the verge of collapse from exhaustion would not bode well. ~Exit

❞ ·.¸¸.-> Chakra:365/365❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:350/350❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo:4800/4800 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:2655/2655

De-Buffs:
                                                                  →Second Wind: Chakra and Stamina Pools Reduced By 1/4 of Maximum values to the nearest 5th from the fatigued self imposed de-buff is nullified for 10 posts 1/10.

Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ
                                                                  Φ Wire 20 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞

AD Reaper Elyse
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games