Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image

~Konohagakure | Genin | Void Release | Class: Medical/Bloodline | Chakra 490/490 | Stamina: 310/310~

Yukki stretched slightly looking around the room. Nodding to herself she looked to Kira and smiled. "We make a pretty good team." Right after speaking she heard a commotion in the hallway outside the door. It sounded like a young girl screaming, and a massive amount of footsteps running towards the sound. Yukki feeling curious like always she decides to look at what is going on. Making her way over to the door she slid it open and saw what the commotion was about. Taking a few steps out into the hallway she saw a young girl holding a little girl who looked to be unconscious. Motioning to Kira without taking her eyes off the little girl.

Yukki then took a few steps forward towards the two that had a bunch of doctors and nurses around them. Looking at the young girl then to the little one she noticed they were like sisters or something cause they looked similar in the face. Looking at the younger of the two she noticed a gash across her forehead. Thinking to herself what must of happened she overheard the girl tell the doctors that her sister and her were climbing a tree to get a kite that they were playing with and the sister grabbed the kite but lost her footing in the process and went tumbling to the ground where she hit her head on a rock. The doctors nodded and helped the young girl put her little sister on one of the beds in the hallway. The one doctor that had healed Isis looked at Yukki motioning her and Kira over pointing at the young girl. "Would you be able to help me here?" Yukki nodded looking at the little girl. She had a wound about 6 inches long and a bit deep to cause her hair to be matted to her forehead.
[ Assist the Hospital - 1/4]

Yukki quickly went to work and placed her hands over the wound focusing her chakra on the point of where the wound was watching it as it healed. At least now the child was healed she could check her over and clean her body of any infection she might have. Looking to the doctor he was setting up an IV to keep this girl hydrated. and also hooking her up to a machine to keep a close look on her heart. since she did take a good enough fall to cause her to be knocked unconscious.
[ Assist the Hospital - 2/4]

Yukki started to look around as the doctor turned to her and Kira and asked them a simple question. "Could you go around helping any of the nurses possibly?" Yukki nodded and turned and started helping nurses with paperwork that needed to be sorted. One nurse noticed her ears and pointed and then smiled and claimed that they were really cute. Smiling she looked to the sheets of paper that looked kinda like a checklist. picking it up she noticed that the bedpans from the elderly wing wasn't done yet and nodded to herself thinking why not its still helpful. She quickly made her way down to the elderly wing and washed her hands before entering each room so she could collect the bed pans for those that couldn't get up out of bed and cleaning them out and helping those that could move to the bathroom and around the room so they could get at least a little bit of exercise. She even helped some of the elderly out of their rooms to go sit in the big room where some elderly were either watching tv, talking with loved ones, or just sitting next to an open window letting the sun beam off their face.
[ Assist the Hospital - 3/4]

After the rooms were taken care of she decided to go about and change some of the bedding's of some of the elderly in that wing getting them new blankets and pillows from the closet in the hallway. After finishing that all up she decided it was time to go search for more things she could do around the area. As she started walking back to the lobby a nurse pulled her aside with Kira and praised them with how well they were doing and how happy they were to have them helping out where they were needed. Yukki smiled and nodded a thank you. The nurse smiled and then handed them a sheet of paper each that had a few items that she needed for the patient she was watching but couldn't leave their side. Yukki nodded and went off to find said items of medicine and a saw to cut a cast off. Returning to the room she handed the nurse the items and bowed thanking her again and went back to the lobby.
[ Assist the Hospital - 4/4]

Yukki entered the lobby looking around noticing that the doctors and nurses pretty much had everything covered. Smiling to herself she turned taking Kira with her and began heading out of the hospital. She then looked over her shoulder at Kira just as they left the doors of the hospital. "Lets head back to the academy and report in on the mission and tell the kage that we helped out the hospital." She was so proud of herself for being as helpful as she was. making a swift run towards the academy.

(Exits to Academy)

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Inventory:
• x15 bladed queen of hearts cards
• a pack of regular playing cards
• steel toed army boots
• a tiny scarf tied to her belt loop
• a pack of cigs
• a anklet with 4 charms on it

Weapon:
Weapon Type: bladed playing cards
Weapon Range: as far as a kunai can go thrown
Weapon Weight: as light as a deck of cards would be
Weapon Location: on the inside her coat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:14 pm
Valbjorn

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

User Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Chakra: 535 Stamina: 185 Class: Ninjutsu/Medical

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Kira was about to reply to Yukki when there was a lot of noise outside the room. She was silent as she followed her cat-girl pack-mate and tilted her head as she watched two two-legger pups be surrounded by the hospital staff of adult two-leggers. One, the smallest, was bleeding from a small, to Kira anyway, wound on her forehead. She listened to the explanation from the older pup and moved with Yukki to help her heal the girl. She used the technique from earlier and sped up Yukki's own healing of the pup.

[Assist the Hospital 1/4]

Kira worked at helping the pups get settled into a room and comfortable, the littlest was to be kept for observation, just in case apparently. Kira then left the room and silently agreed to the doctor's request for help. She moved with Yukki to the desk and grabbed her own paper. It had several tasks listed that weren't checked off, so she decided she'd help. She quickly read the list and bit her lip.

[Assist the Hospital 2/4]

Kira walked down the hallways and helped straighten all the empty beds out of the way against the wall. She then straightened the linens and bedpans on top of the empty beds. It was small, but it was at least doing something. Kira heard several nurses whisper about her behind her back, mostly talking about her scars and how small she seemed.

[Assist the Hospital 3/4]

The wolf-girl ignored everyone and went back to Isis' room and then moved around, putting away the few things she'd gathered out in the hall and put them where they belonged as Isis stirred and slowly woke up. Kira turned and smiled at the wolf. She was done, and Isis was awake, it was finally a good day. She walked over and hummed as she ran her hand through Isis' fur. Isis stood up and shook her fur out, then huffed as if to ask Kira why they weren't leaving already. Kira laughed and nodded as she motioned Isis to follow her. They quickly turned to leave the room, and then quickly the hospital itself.

{Exit to academy}

[Assist the Hospital 4/4]

Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:
Jutsu Learned:

Kira's Theme

I think the healthy way to live is to make friends with the beast inside oneself, and that means not the beast but the shadow. The dark side of one's nature. Have fun with it and you know, is to accept everything about ourselves.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:42 pm
            User Image
                  / If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young /
                  B U R Y x M E x I N x ❛ S A T I N ❜ x ; x L A Y x M E x D O W N
                  IN A BED OF ROSES ❁ ; SEND ME AWAY ↻ WITH THE WORDS OF A ❥ LOVE SONG ♬
                  ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................

A slender raven haired woman sat alone in the patio sipping tea. Her silver eyes scanned out across the water as she brought her glass of tea to her lips with a smile. It had been some time since she actually worked and trained within a hospital and she was quite frankly looking forward to it. She was pulled from her contentment upon hearing one of the medical assistants call for her. It seemed that the hospital had received another group of wounded and those with various aliments. Finishing her tea with a smile she headed back into the hospital and followed the assistant to the wing where the patients were being held. Focusing her chakra into her hands her magenta chakra formed an aura around her hands and lower arms, purging them of bacteria.
                  [1/1] Jutsu Learned: Kiyomaru (Cleanse)

Now that she was ready to begin her work she began asking the patient what his symptoms were. While the man clearly had several cuts on his body she needed to check and make sure he didnt have something hidden that would become and issue later on down the road. Taking a deep breath she focused her chakra into her palms and ran her hands across the mans body slowly. The process of identifying the issues of the body this way was a long process given her lack of skill at the moment. Though she did make an amount of progress.
                  [1/1] Jutsu Learned: (Diagnosis)

Her largest concern was that one of his gashes had gotten infected somehow and that would have to be dealt with. With a wave of her hand she summoned her assistant and had her retrieve a small pile of scrolls pertaining to medical jutsu as well as a suiton scroll and had her begin to read them off one at a time. The first was for a seal that would prevent the spread of infection and help her address this mans wounds. Listening intently to her assistants words she nodded and formed a seal with her hands and placed them onto the bed the man was laying in. Within seconds the seal formed around them and would contain his infection giving her more time.
                  [1/1] Jutsu Learned: Kuchiyose: Eiseimono [ Summon: Medical Tools ]

Now that he was in relatively stable condition she returned to his chart to check his vitals. His blood pressure was solid which indicated no internal bleeding, however his heartrate and temperature where higher than she liked them to be. Placing one hand on his chest and the other on his forehead she began to circulate her chakra though the mans body as her assistant had instructed. As her chakra worked she continued to check his vitals and after a moment they began to fall back into normal range. She knew that it would only be a temporary fix but for now it would do the job it needed to.
                  [1/1] Jutsu Learned: Ketsuekijunkan [ Circulation of the Blood ]

Now turning her attention to the cuts he wore upon his body she began to examine each of them one by one while having her assistant administer an anesthetic to dull any pain the man was experiencing. Once the anesthetic set in she began pressing the edges of each cut upon the mans body to check the coloration changes. So far none of them were infected, that is until she reached the one on his foot, why was it always the foot. It wasnt the first time she had been exposed to infections like this and it certainly wouldnt be the last, though she was grateful for having built up an immunity to it.
                  [1/1] Jutsu Learned: Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)

Rolling her head she began to use her magenta chakra to cleanse the mans infected foot and without much time cured the infection. Turning to her assistant she motioned for her to continue reading from the scrolls. Her assistant placed the scrolls she held in her hands back on the stack and retrieved another one. This one was one of the more advanced than the jutsu she had been learning and was a signature of medical ninja. Following her instructions Tsuki closed her eyes and concentrated her chakra into her hands again though this time her chakra control was working well for her and within seconds a magenta aura of concentrated healing chakra appeared upon them. Now it was time to begin healing the mans wounds, starting with the once infected foot as it was in need of attention the most. Her hands hovered over his foot as her chakra began to heal the cut. Repeating this process with the rest of his cuts she smiled sweating a bit,"Your all patched up though, that being said since you are still recovering from an infection I want to keep you here over night to ensure you dont relapse." Another medical assistant came to check up on the man and she handed off her chart and motioned for her personal assistant to follow her as she moved on to the next patient.
                  [1/1] Jutsu Learned: Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)

The next patient however was going to be a bit of a challenging one, though she knew she would be up for it. She began by quickly looking over his chart as well as examining the man though it wasnt exactly a great mystery as to what was ailing him. After all he did have a rather large piece of wood jammed into his shoulder. First things first was to get that out of him before him moving around made it worse. Using her assistant to administer him a local anesthetic she read over the extraction jutsu and the process to remove various objects. With a nod she cleansed her hands and engulfed them in magenta chakra. She placed one hand around the shard of wood and the other onto his chest at the base of the shard. After a moment of careful concentration she slowly pulled the shard out while pushing her chakra into his shoulder. With a sickening squelch the shard pulled free, and things got serious.
                  [1/1] Jutsu Learned: Tekishutsu (Extraction)

Now that she had removed the shard of wood without causing further damage she needed to stem the blood flow so that he wouldnt bleed out. She was actually rather grateful that her assistant had put the man under instead of just numbing his body. Lowering his bed down so that she had a flat surface on she listened while her assistant quickly read of the next jutsu. This one would allow her to do exactly what she needed to do stem the tide of blood flowing from his body. Keeping her hands engulfed in her magenta chakra, they hovered over the wound for several minutes. After the long process was completed the wound had clotted and she could have left it at that, but that wouldnt be a challenge in the slightest now would it.
                  [1/1] Jutsu Learned: Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)

She refused to be satisfied until this man could walk out of here in the same shape he was in before he had been wounded. Turning to her assistant she waved her away from the pile of scrolls she had on a tray and began to go though them until she found the exact one she was looking for. It contained the details of the more advanced version of the Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui. This jutsu would allow her to mend the mans shoulder and leave not even a scar behind, which for her with her flawless skin, was an important thing. Taking a deep breath she used a towel to wipe away the sweat that had acumulated on her arms and forehead. Her hand brushed her hair from her face and tucked it back behind her ears with a smile. Once again cleansing her hands of germs she clasped her hands together and prepared to circulate her chakra. Within a second her hands were covered in a thick pure and stable aura of chakra. Tsuki placed her hands over the wound and closed her eyes focusing on feeling the flow of her chakra within her body and how it interacted with the mans body. Without her noticing it several minutes had passed in what felt like only a moment to her. Opening her eyes she saw her handiwork, the mans body was entirely fine and there was no trace of the wound that grieved him less than an hour before. Letting her arms fall to her side she sighed and patted her assistant on the shoulder and headed back outside the hospital and onto the patio where she took up a chair and began to rest.
                  [1/1] Jutsu Learned: Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)

............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................

u c h i h ax ↖ s a m u r a i ↘ xm e d i c a l l i c e n s e x ↖ k a t o n / s u i t o n ↘ xk o n o h ax ↖ C-Rank ↘
                  C H A K R A ↘ 450 // 450 x ↖ S T A M I N A ↘ 290 // 290 xA C ↘ 03800 x ↖ R Y O ↘ 02800

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >

O t h e r s : :
                  >
                  >
                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d : :
                  >
                  > Kiyomaru (Cleanse)
                  > (Diagnosis)
                  > Kuchiyose: Eiseimono [ Summon: Medical Tools ]
                  > Ketsuekijunkan [ Circulation of the Blood ]
                  > Teikouryoku (Power of Resistance)
                  > Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)
                  > Tekishutsu (Extraction)
                  > Keksuki Gyouko (Blood Coagulation)
                  > Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  Mission complete x9

Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:14 pm
Azeiel The Risen

A little old lady wandered by the room Tsuki was practicing in, and cocked an eyebrow. This elder had been looking for a specific someone, and cared not for how long it would take to find them. Speaking up, she sought some help, "You there, whippersnapper! Find me Ryouichi immediately!"  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:02 am
            User Image
                  / If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young / If I die young / If I die young If I die young /
                  B U R Y x M E x I N x ❛ S A T I N ❜ x ; x L A Y x M E x D O W N
                  IN A BED OF ROSES ❁ ; SEND ME AWAY ↻ WITH THE WORDS OF A ❥ LOVE SONG ♬

Taking a small break while looking over a chart, Tsuki looked up when some old cogger started yelling at her. It actually took her a moment to realize that she was a village elder and giving her a mission to go find Ryo. Did she have any idea what she was asking? Probably not but still. Sending a gennin to hunt down a rogue konnin alone was a suicide mission. With a sigh she bowed at the waist and turned on heel heading for the office. If she was going to hunt this Ryo she needed to learn more about him. Even if it meant breaking into the Hokages office.

[exit]

u c h i h ax ↖ s a m u r a i ↘ xm e d i c a l l i c e n s e x ↖ k a t o n / s u i t o n ↘ xk o n o h ax ↖ C-Rank ↘
                  C H A K R A ↘ 500 // 500 x ↖ S T A M I N A ↘ 325 // 325 xA C ↘ 012800 x ↖ R Y O ↘ 06400

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >

O t h e r s : :
                  >
                  >
                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d : :
                  >

Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:
                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tsubaki Yamanaka

Genin x Puppeteer/Sensor x Architect/Resolution x 450/450 x 50/50

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Tsubaki woke with a jolt, throwing herself into a seated position. She gripped the railing of the hospital bed with one hand and her own chest with another. Her bed shook as she dragged in each breath, sweat making her hands slip on the rail. She breathed a few curses out, feeling her chest and shoulders with both hands now. She shifted on the bed until her feet hung over the side. "Why?" She couldn't form any other coherent thought, too many racing through her head. She vaguely remembered a child in the forest.

Had she seen a mask? It wasn't impossible for ANBU to hide out around the village, let alone a forest were all the genin were. Still, it was unsettling to not know the exact cause of a hospital visit. She would just have to shake it off. She walked into the bathroom, shrugging off the coat and bandages over her upper body. After a shower, she would feel better. She still had a duty to the village to train.

Twenty minutes later, her mind was cleared and her clean clothes fit like they should. Her arms were a bit sore, but she was fine otherwise. They'd feel better after she helped someone; fortunately, someone always had a problem in Konoha.

[exit]

AC: 000 / Ryo: 000

Komorebii

Feral Teenager

8,550 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:00 pm
User Image
Josephine (( Josie )) Uchiha // Double Bloodline Class

Josephine felt a jolt through her body as if she was waking from a shocking dream. She opened her eyes to the cold white ceiling of the hospital, her head pounded and she just laid there. This was the only moment in recent memory that she wasn't running off to become more busy... she relished in her own silence. She scanned the room and her clothes were off in the far left hand corner of the room, she didn't want to leave but she knew that she had to. She sat up and looked around, there was no indication of anyone else being in the room or anything.

She thought about what had transpired in the forest and thought about how she would do it differently in the future. She wanted so badly to be able to test her own skills with another shinobi... mainly against the Hokage. She smiled at the thought and thought about all the training that she would have to do before even being a match for him in the slightest.

She now had a new goal...

She stood up, stretched and walked into the bathroom that was available. She was covered in residue from the forest... a shower was in order. She jumped in the shower and thought about everything, this would only last twenty minutes before deciding to get out. She put on clothes and looked around, she thought that her first stop should be the Kages Office; no doubt that he would know about the failure that took place in the forest.

'I may not have had the bells for too long but I lasted in the forest and struck at the Hokage... I'm ok with that. ' She thought to herself and smiling as she walked out of the hospital.

[[ // Exit to Hokages Office ]]

Quote:

Technique Used:

260 // 260

PAs:
- Physical Speed slightly Increased
- All of her Madoukishi Techniques are treated like Complex in battle due to her formless speciality

Wolfe Whitehorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image█████Rank biggrin | Village: Konohagakure | Title: Genin | Classes: Bukijustu // Ninjutsu | Chakra :: 350/350 | Stamina :: 150/150█████

██████████ Teksuyo Renesagi ██████████

Teksuyo entered the hospital holding one of his wounds, strolling down the hallway with no worries in his mind. He reached the counter -- "Hello, I have three wounds on my left leg, right torso and.." He pointed to his face; not that he had too, the wound was obvious and the nurse couldn't have been a fool. "Nothing a little medical ninjutsu won't fix. We'll get you fixed up in no time." The nurse said with a smile. She signaled another nurse he just sat him down in the seating area and removed his topvso that she could see the gash. The one on his body was a bit more deep than the other two, but no where close to life threatening. She took her hands and placed them a few centimeters away from Teksuyo's cut and he started to feel a burning sensation on him, but it was soothing in a way. At last she finished using her chakra and wrapped the former torso wound around with cloth so that if the cut reopened he wouldn't bleed out. "All, done here Teksuyo." And Teksuyo nodded and showed gratitude. He began to make his way to the door in order to get to the Hokage's Mansion

Ryo : 0 | AC : 0

Weapons:Wakizashi

Items:
x8 Shuriken
x6 Kunai

Justu:
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u
Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton
• Nagare Tensou no Jutsu [ Current Transfer Technique ]

Suiton
• Mizu Tate no Jutsu [ Water Shield Technique ]

Fuuton
• Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu [ Projectile Control Technique ]

Ranton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Hagane no Shunkan}
•_S t a g e O n e [ E ]
Basic Stab
Description: A thrust with the blade of the weapon. In addition to mildly increasing the strength of the blow, this allows the blade to be retrieved more swiftly. This strike is treated as complex when interacting with other techniques.
{Sobagai Deba Sentou}
• Offensive Style: Artless Draw
Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

Mission:

Busy: Engaging Fight With Other Genin

Ryshio Saigari

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
    Chōumei Sue Akamichi || Rank :: Konohagakure | Title: Genin | Rank: D || Class :: Performer/ Bukijutsu || Chakra :: 285/400 || Stamina :: 175/180

Walking in and seeing the nurses desk Chōumei would hobble over to the woman with a sullen face and beads of sweat rolling down her expression as she'd explain her condition. "Excuse me and sorry for the disturbance but I need some medical attention for my arm. It was recently knocked out of it's socket and set by the very same dude who knocked it out in the first blooming place. And~ maybe I should saw you all first, but this things really starting to throb." Baring her arm tot he nurse Chōumei would revel the slight swell of her shoulder, and with wide ye the nurse would make her way around the desk to assist Chōumei to a examination area which was usually used for check ups. Laying her back to rest for a moment the nurse would begin to use her Eiseijutsu on the arm, but it woudl take a bit before she'd be done, and in that time Chōumei would close her eyes and try to relax as the pain eased off gradually as the nurses jutsu took effect.
"Try and relax and don't tense your arm. You really shoudl of come here first before doing anything else, but you seem to have stressed the tendons a lot more after the resetting. So once your adrenaline died down or whatever else you might of used to bare that pain...Well you came to this. You can rest here and leave once I'm done. "

The nurse woudl lecture Chōumei a little about her poor decision, but she'd still help her regardless without much attitude. With the pain fading away Chōumei would fall asleep for a short power nap before waking to an empty room. the nurse having returned to her shift and Chōumei now healed could move her arm around again, but it seemed like a better idea not to push herself too much too soon. Walking out of the examination room Chōumei would call out, "Oi! Thanks for the fix shugah. I'll be sure to do you a solid when i get a chance. I'll try to take it easy and be smarter about things next time. Bye~!"

[Exit towards Dojo, but Mission board office hit first]
((OOC: ))
¥ Ryo: 0 | ¥ AC: 0
User Image

Passives/Attributes:
• Learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster. [ Academy]
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster [Academy]
• Learns Bukijutsu one [2] post faster. [ DoJo]
• Learns Taijutsu one [1] post faster. [ Dojo]

• Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at Gennin.

•Weapon Specialist: The user Gains a free custom weapon slot, while forsaking the ability to learn ninjutsu for the ability to learn more than 1 rigorous style (styles still count for 2 slots). With their inability to learn ninjutsu, they get to learn [1] additional bukijutsu style for every 10 ninjutsu slots their were supposed to acquire. Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.

• Walking Contradiction: Chōsu has oddly no trouble when it comes to performing genjutsu, contradicting and overriding her clans normal weakness in this area, and all ninjutsu and genjutsu slots are compounded into genjutsu, yet learning genjutsu does take one [1] more post for her than others. (not conflicting with buki discipline b/c she "would of" had them)

• Prodigious martial-Artist!: Chōsu has a large and curvy build and flexible physical shape that allows her to learn and practice most any(soft or hard) Buki or Tai-jutsu style rigorous or not with just one [1] slot. Provided her curvy physique has the benefit of mass for hard-style, and springy flexibility for soft-style. (though purely light-weight styles are restricted when heavy)
Yet this is a taxing task in terms of the time it takes to learn these Jutsu increasing learning requirements by one [1] post.

• The Hunter's Instinct: Can always find The [Chakra Virus] monster in the general direction from her location.

• Kasai: Upper-body Strength Slightly increased [stage one]

• Basic Stance
Physical :: E :: training
The user holds their weapon at the belly button level, with the tip of the blade pointing at their opponents throat. This is a simple, but aggressive stance.

Jutsu:
{ Current Weight: 190Lbs }

Not fighting Recovery: +5 chakra/Stamina.

Weapons/Items:
{Inventory}
• Nodachi [Black Steel Reinforced]
• 7 Kunai
• 8 Senbon with bells
Misson/Jobs:

Interacting with::

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:09 am
♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘♘

User Image

User Image

No Plan B

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘1 lb dried beef (hawk food)
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Nara General Outfit
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used

Passives
♘Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ryo: 89,888 / AC: 66,300
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryoku sturred in his slumber for what felt like forever. Feeling like his skin was boiling. Thoughts of his village and his students flooded his mind. At first a comforting thought before it took a turn for the worst. The village on fire with all of his loved ones and students dead around him. Turning around he saw a man he had never met before. His eyes glowing a type of red before he himself was on fire. The heat got so strong he rushed up from his sleep holding his eyes. Body covered in sweat, his clothes completely damp. After a moment he slid his hand down his face to find much facial hair. The shock on his face was evident. How long had he been out? Taking a moment to realized what might have transpired in his sleep. "Someone!!!" At that moment an Anbu had rushed into the room. "Lord Ryoku! Your awake!. uhh... Just a moment sir Please stay here while I retrieve the Hokage." Ryoku gave him a look for a moment in awe. The anbu ran over to the window and leaped out. 'So.. i'm no longer the Hokage. Just how long have I been out? What even put me out?' Thinking some more on the thought. 'What if the new Hokage was someone who did not want him awake. Checking his surroundings he could tell he was left in care, not spite. This lead him to believe he could at least be at ease about whoever the new Kage might have been. Having too many questions and no one to ask he figured he would get a more reliable response. He only prayed she was still alright. Moving to the window he attempted to let out loud whistle. His mouth was still far too dry from his sleep. Trying one more time he noticed he saw Chloe with his hawk vision in her natural form a ways out. By the looks of things she was near the Academy. He needed a way to get her attention. But right now he might as well sit and wait to see who comes for him.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:18 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡
‡ Konin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 17,000
AC: 00057,320
‡ Chakra :----/1,385 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/462 ‡ Stamina :----/1,225 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 000/1,385 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 000/1,225

A flash of smoke appeared at the base of the doorway and trailed upwards. A long shock of white hair appeared from the smoke, followed by porcelain features and crimson eyes shining in the dim light of the room. Stepping from the cloud Ryoku would see Masahiro in his full form. Eyes glaring at the man with the same stare he had given him as a student.

"You know, I gave you these skills so that I wouldn't have to do your job for you, Former Hokage, Nara Ryoku. Instead, the teacher is sitting in the student's chair, doing his job for him. And what is the return? Oh, yes. That you were laying here sleeping it all off. You Nara and your incorrigible laziness." He said with a chuckle as he walked over to the man and placed his hand on his shoulder, looking out over the window and mimicking the complex whistle Ryoku had long used to summon his falcon, Chloe.

"She's waited on that tower for near two years now, assuming you would one day wake up. Glad to see her confidence in you paid off, so rarely do any of our students survive. Especially something as deadly as a mutated chakra virus." He said patting the man's shoulder once more and handing him a glass of water.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Kazuraii

[Techniques Utilized:]
•{Technique 1}
{Technique Info}

•{Technique 2}
{Technique Info}

[Passives and Active Abilities]
Reductions:
• Learns Bukijutsu 4 Posts Faster.
• Learns Ninjutsu Techniques 4 Posts Faster.
• Hatake Affinity: Learns Raiton 1 Post Faster
• Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing
• The Good Host: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Combat Styles:
Hsing-I Pakua:
○ Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
○ Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
○ Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.
King of the Iron Fist:
○ Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
○ Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
○ Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
○Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.
Nigirikobushi no Shintou:
○ Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
○ Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.
Shigure Souen:
○ Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Kishitou Yoroi:
○ All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
○ For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
○ While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
○ Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
○ Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
○ Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
• Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

Sharingan :: Second Tomoe:
• Somewhat able to read movement.
• Can view chakra colors brightly.
• Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
• Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )
Descriptive Totals:
• Physical Toughness Mildly Increased.
• Mental Toughness Mildly Increased
• Strength Moderately Supremely Increased
• Awareness Slightly Supremely Increased
• Speed Moderately Increased
(slightly, mildly, moderately, heavily, greatly, supremely)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:20 am

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used
♘ Shadow Clone
♘ Deep shadow evasion
Passives
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly has 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Name Here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon seeing Masahiro in the doorway his mind went right to his dream. Trying to re scan his memory almost as if in a panic of disbelief. 'It was in fact this village he was in, wasn't it?' he pushed his alarming thoughts to the back after hearing what he had to say. Putting together that he was now the new Hokage gave him more comfort than worry despite the dream. Some of his words stung a bit but he knew he was only making light of the situation. Judging by how he was doing that he was guessing the fact he was no longer Hokage was the least of his worries. Giving a slow smile he took the glass of water drinking it slowly, feeling life practically returning to him as the elixir of life restored feeling in his mouth and throat while the cool liquid slid down. Drinking down the whole glass he looked down for a moment before trying to clear his throat. "Its amazing how good that felt." Looking back up he fixed his posture to a more proper state. "A congratulations is in order. Two years in a coma is no way to lead the village. A mutated chakra virus huh... I dont even know how I could have gotten that." Looking down once more a piece of information hit him a bit harder then any of the other news. "Masahiro..... Thank you for everything I am appreciative of what you have done for me this far. Much can happen in the course of two years. Even though I was Kage I had still taken some pupils in." Gripping his knees some with his still weakened grip. "Kira Nara, Yukki Tsuchikyo, Bjorn Jernhud, Emi Hyūga and my little brother... Shimo Nara. How do they fair?"

Almost at that same moment Chloe had flown through the window, transforming very quickly into the familiar female appearance that he had taught her to appear human in the face of her loved ones.

User Image

User Image

Chloe still sitting for what seems like forever still perched on top of the tower. Occasionally looking back to the window of her master. It was nearing that time though to catch some pray for lunch. As long as Ryoku was alive though there was hope so she would continue to carry on. Looking over towards the hospital window to see Masahiro standing there letting out a loud whistle. She felt in her body that it was intended for her. Flying as fast as she could right for the window she came within view to see Ryoku sitting up. She was overjoyed swooping right into the window and transforming so that everyone could better understand her. "Master you are well!" Forgetting for a moment the way things worked she recomposed her self and bowed to Masahiro. "Whatever you did, I love you." Still not knowing entirely which terms of endearment are supposed to be used at the right times.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:12 pm
User Image
Masahiro Hatake
‡ Konohagakure ‡
‡ Raiton ‡ Doton ‡
‡ A-Ranked Shinobi ‡
‡ Konin :: Hokage ‡
¥ Ryo: 17,000
AC: 00057,320
‡ Chakra :----/1,385 ‡ Sage Chakra :---/462 ‡ Stamina :----/1,225 ‡
Infuuin Kai: xx/20: 000/1,385 ‡‡ Stamina Seal: xx/20: 000/1,225

"This is the part I dread." The Hatake said with a stern and solemn face.

Kira, Yukki, and Emi have passed away during the course of the years. Shimo I am unsure of. Bjorn is... Well, Bjorn is Bjorn. I've him out on assignment currently. A high value target on the fringes of the Land of Fire." He continued, looking to Chloe as she transformed and spoke.

"I just made sure he was kept on a constant watch and that he was being matched with chakra until this virus broke. The common chakra virus has a proven course, this one just took forever." He said crossing his arms and looking out the window away from the Hawk Woman.

[Those I'm Interacting With]
Kazuraii

[Techniques Utilized:]
•{Technique 1}
{Technique Info}

•{Technique 2}
{Technique Info}

[Passives and Active Abilities]
Reductions:
• Learns Bukijutsu 4 Posts Faster.
• Learns Ninjutsu Techniques 4 Posts Faster.
• Hatake Affinity: Learns Raiton 1 Post Faster
• Crafter's Wit: 1/2 post reduction to free-form crafting for 1 title tree - Blacksmithing

Combat Styles:
Hsing-I Pakua:
○ Supreme Awareness: For every stage learned, the user gains a passive ( slight ) awareness bonus.
○ Invigorate: The user utilizes chakra, and sends it to the body to eliminate fatigue and restore stamina. For every 10 chakra sent, 20 stamina is restored.
True Belief: The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability.
○ Satori [ Enlightenment ] : Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.
King of the Iron Fist:
○ Iron umph: The users ability to tense, stabilize, and execute hard blocks and strikes has increased, making blocking power slightly more increased.
○ Iron resiliency: The User has gone through tough enough training, being banged and moved around in armor to understand what it feels like. The user is now slightly more resilient to damage.
○ Iron Disciple: The user, through hours of intense training in multiple bad scenarios, has learned the old saying of “to kill with one punch.” Because they do not want to find themselves outnumbered, or maybe for pure enjoyment sake, the user is able to hit with great intensity when striking a foe, focusing on tension, grounding, stability, and strength at the impact sight. The users striking strength is increased.
○Iron resolve: The user has been thrown around, impacted, and beaten down so many times that they are not just physically more resistant, they are mentally used to getting their a** beat! The users physical and mental toughness is increased, granting a passive stamina increase.
Nigirikobushi no Shintou:
○ Impact Resistance: Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
○ Focal Point: The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.
Shigure Souen:
○ Insight Rain :: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
Kishitou Yoroi:
○ All Simple techniques in this Style are treated as Spiritual when interacting with other techniques.
○ For interacting with physical techniques, light armor is treated as granting C-Rank defense, medium armor B-Rank defense, and heavy armor A-Rank defense.
○ While wearing armor, the user is capable of using all Taijutsu techniques they know as normal.
○ Acclimation: Can move in armor without hindrance. Supreme bonus to Physical Strength (Power) using abilities with Compatible Armor. (Now all armor as per Kishitou)
○ Shifting Position: All techniques that would move or topple Masahiro now affect him as one rank less. And he cannot be toppled by techniques of lower level than his armor.
○ Knight's Blade: Effects of style now affect all armor types and armanents and can be used in any style of armor.

Hatake:
• Raiton techniques performed are increased by 1 rank in their power, up to rank A.

Sharingan :: Second Tomoe:
• Somewhat able to read movement.
• Can view chakra colors brightly.
• Can detect active, A-rank genjutsu, & negate it by expending chakra equal in rank.
• Able to permanently copy techniques, inefficiently. ( Two [2] posts of watching and two [2] of studying. )
Descriptive Totals:
• Physical Toughness Mildly Increased.
• Mental Toughness Mildly Increased
• Strength Moderately Supremely Increased
• Awareness Slightly Supremely Increased
• Speed Moderately Increased
(slightly, mildly, moderately, heavily, greatly, supremely)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:56 pm

User Image
User Image

Inventory
♘8 Kunai
♘7 Shuriken
♘10 Senbon
♘10 Custom Chakra Kunai
♘Explosive Notes x6
♘Smoke Bombs x3
♘Flash Tube x1
Gear
♘Abyssal Tail x
♘Short Sword
♘Whip
♘Sleeve Knife
♘Silent Sole
♘Steel Arm Guard x2
♘Sneak's Earrings x2
Jutsu Used
♘ Shadow Clone
♘ Deep shadow evasion
Passives
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly has 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Name Here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Almost all dead... " Ryoku stared at the ground. Not knowing much of what else to say. Wanting to ask how they died but refrained from doing so. He would have only replayed ways they could have been saved in his mind, blaming himself for their deaths. 'Need to keep thinking forward.' He lost not only students but friends. Some very close. "If there was nothing else Masahiro, I just want a little more time here. Thanks for everything you have done, I appreciated it." Leaving his head hung he still could see them clearly. Such promise and such spirit, gone.

User Image

User Image

Chloe was not very good at reading emotions but she knew the students he spoke of, knew that Ryoku cared about them. She could see clearly as day his sorrows. She remained quiet for the time being not knowing what to say to fix it.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games