Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:06 pm
kiropterain1

Kazuraii

Toxic Interior

Holy Rinaku

Punished Knight

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori and Nova hurried over to the Konoha ANBU and stopped in front of him, sans Ryoku,
"Someone I do not know, but was from here in Konoha, took Ryoku and mentioned something about him being needed. He was too fast for me to stop and question." She couldn't help the slight worry in her voice, she'd helped heal the man after all, and he hadn't been in full health when the shinobi had taken him, but she hadn't been lying when she'd said that the other shinobi hadn't given her a chance to say a word edgewise. "He was an ANBU it seemed. He was from when we met the Hokage before all of this went down." Nova said, ears laid back in agitation.

OOC: Blinkkyz' character Orb took him back at the gates before I could reply here, sorry if this confuses anyone.

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:31 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin(Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Sage-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Nature-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

Jurei heard the young woman speak as he simply nodded. "Good to see hes in good care then." he said as he turned back to the remaining nurse. She held a depressed look in her eye as she waived him to closer back inside the reformed hospital.

He followed her back, outside a narrow hall of rooms. They weren't ICU patients, but they still looked pretty banged up in their own right. "Can you help ease their pain a bit? We're still low on drugs." she said sighing.

Jurei understood full well, they were understaffed as well as ill-prepared due to the buildings recent destruction. To many valuable materials and people were lost during the invasion. Jurei nodded as he stepped inside. "Of course."

The young Senju looked over the condition of the man wincing in the makeshift bed he'd made earlier. He shook his head as he held out his hands in front of him, a glowing orb of chakra floating between them. He grazed his hands over his body easing the pain and repairing internal damages as well. The orb dissipated shortly thereafter.
4/4 Mission Complete

As the nurse watched from outside a soft smile spread over her face. It was easy to tell when someone cherished their job of helping others, something she shared in common with the Senju prince. As he exited the room she motioned him to follow her to another.

She led him into another room where a young girl rested, a large gash in her left shoulder. "During the attack she was a casualty. I tried to mend the torn ligaments in her arm but it was beyond my skill to heal, I'm afraid her use of it is gone." she said, her words carrying a deep tone of sorrow.

Jurei's brow raised as he entered the room and greeted the patient. "Good afternoon, would you mind if I took a quick look? I may be able to have you back to normal in no time at all." he said with his signature soft smile. "Go right ahead." she said softly, a hopeful look in her eye.

He gave her something for the pain that would begin to take affect the minute she swallowed it. He grasped her forearm with one hand and the shoulder with the other to rotate it a few ways to check and see if there was anything he could do. Easily enough he focused chakra between his hands and held it over her for a few moments and she was good as new.
4/4 Mission Complete

The nurse was overjoyed and bowed to him in thanks. The young girl in the room doing the same thing. As the nurse rose she adjusted her glasses and led him once again into another room. She was definitely making him put in the work today.

She brought him to a room that held an older man that didn't appear to have any external injuries. "He seems to have accepted his fate, and I couldn't find any wounds on him. Perhaps it was just too much for him to handle." the nurse said as Jurei folded his arms and gazed inside.

Standing next to her she turned a light shade of pink as he made his way inside. "I'll see what I can do." he said as he walked in and stood at the mans bedside observing his rest. It appeared the man just suffered from massive amounts of exhaustion, far beyond what his aging body could handle.

Holding his hands together once more, a ball of chakra formed between them as he ran it over the sleeping mans body, ridding it of fatigue toxins and speeding his body's recovery rate. As he exited he spoke to the nurse. "A few days of rest and these people should be good as new." She smiled. "Thank you Jurei-sama. Here is your payment." she said holding him a stack of money. He turned it away. "You know me better than that." he said with a smile.
4/4 Mission Complete

Chakra: 1290/1530
Stamina: 500/500
Seal Chakra: 1530
Sage Chakra: -/510

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Punished Knight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:07 am
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Genin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 210/330 | Stamina: 170/170

User Image

"Blow it off? I would, but that means I'd have something to do later."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Shimo walked in and sighed. The smell of blood was heavy on the air and the sounds of rushing around was steadily rising. He sighed and followed Kaori to Shikatsu and looked around, waiting. He was bored, anxious to see his brother and wanting to know if he was alright. He looked around and he caught sight of his teacher, Jurei. He waved and walked up to him. "Sensei."

Passives:
Kage Benkyou Shiru [ Shadow Studying ]
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Kiropterain1

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:15 am
Jurei Senju no Mori
Hashirama's Legacy-The Genesis Tree-Jounin(Oinin)-Ninjutsu-Medical-Sage-Suiton-Doton-Mokuton-Nature-Konohagakure's Ultimate Defense
User Image

As Jurei was relaxing he caught sight of a wave in the distance. Being away so frequently it had been quite sometime since he'd been with his squad. "Shimo-kun. It's been a while. How go your studies?" he asked as the few remaining hospital members went about regulating the place now that his work was done. No doubt he was curious about his brothers well-being. The hit he took wasn't exactly easy on the body after all.

Chakra: 1305/1530

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Toxic Interior

Punished Knight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:02 am
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Genin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 210/330 | Stamina: 170/170

User Image

Shimo sighed and looked up at his teacher. "Not well... I've been away on a mission and I haven't been able to train much, and with what's been going on..." The young Nara explained, watching Jurei closely. He seemed tired. Shimo himself felt tired now that he thought about it, but now was not the time for rest.

Passives:
Official Description: Through intense scholarly studying, many jutsu that rely upon shadows are easily decrypted, granting a bonus on chakra reduction to non-Nara Clan shadow jutsu. [ 1 rank ] Learning them as such is considered a Nara Clan action, allowing the member to put those jutsu into their Clan Jutsu list rather than their original location. Requirements for jutsu lifted this way are still required. Ninjutsu lifted require Ninjutsu Class, Bukijutsu lifted require Bukijutsu Class, & Genjutsu lifted require Genjutsu Class.
Limitations: Known ninjutsu that directly have 'Shadow' within their name, or rely on them

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:27 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei sighed as he faced his student. "That's rather unfortunate. I can take part of the responsibility to my own being away. Ibara made sure to keep me good and busy, and for that I apologize." he said raising himself up, his hooded cloak draping the floor. Perhaps it was time he did his duty to the young genin and gave him a little workout. "Say Shimo." he said folding his arms over one another. "What do you say we get some training in if you're up for it? I know you've been through a lot recently." he said seriously, but with the hint of his ever present soft smile.

Chakra: 1320/1530

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Toxic Interior

Punished Knight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:40 pm
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Jounin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 470/470 | Stamina: 275/275

User Image

Shimo listened to his teacher's reasoning for his absence. So they had both been busy with things. After a few minutes, Jurei asked the young Nara if he wanted to get some training, but the hint of a smile made Shimo nod. "Sure. I need to get stronger anyways." The Nara boy said with a nod, stretching a bit.

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:06 pm
Jurei Senju no Mori
User Image

Jurei chuckled at the young Nara's stronger sense of ambition. Perhaps it was time he took him to a place a little more......open. His arms dropped to his sides. "Alright then Shimo, gather what you're going to need. We're stepping outside the villages for a couple of days." he said making his way towards the gates. "Meet me at the gate when you're ready." he said departing. [exit]

Chakra: 1335/1530

User Image

Jutsu Used:

Toxic Interior

Punished Knight

Toxic Interior

Noble Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:14 pm
Shimo Nara
Konohagakure | Jounin | Nara Clan | Class: Bloodline/Medical | Chakra: 470/470 | Stamina: 275/275

User Image

Shimo nodded and looked around. He had no real reason to remain anymore so he followed Jurei to the gates.
[Exit to Gates]

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Punished Knight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:35 pm
xAyame_Hatakex

User Image

I love those who can smile in trouble, who can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.

Kaori sighed and patted Nova's regal head as she looked around. None of her own jutsu was very useful for rebuilding anything. She'd have to look up some more jutsu that could potentially help in such endeavors once she was back home and could get to the academy. In the mean time, she walked with Nova and offered their hands, and paws, in aid wherever they could.

Theme Song: Nemesis

'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but they whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves their conduct, will pursue their principles unto death.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:07 am

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive
I’ve got no time for the weak.

Walking quickly into the hospital, Bjorn found a table to lay the wolf on, lifting her off of Grym’s back, he lowered the injured wolf to rest there. Looking back at Kira and Yukki, he said “Me and Grym know nothing about healing, we go check-in with hokage on mission while you finished with wolf.” He and Grym then turned to leave the hospital to return to the academy and find Ryoku.

(exit to academy)

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken
Dust off and then come back for more
You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground,
Show them all you won't be beaten

Class: Tamer/ Taijutsu
Chakra: 390/390
Stamina: 590/590
Grym Chakra: 390/390
Grym Stamina: 590/590
Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:05 am
Valbjorn

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

User Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Chakra: 535 Stamina: 185 Class: Ninjutsu/Medical

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Kira ran in and focused in on where Bjorn had laid Isis. She then looked at Bjorn and Grym as they left. She'd have to thank her Pack brothers for everything they did once she saw them again. Right now her main concern was Isis. She looked at Yukki and whined softly in the back of her throat, the worry for Isis clear in her pale eyes, "What we do?" She asked, slipping back into stilted two-legger now that she wasn't focusing on trying to be understood.

Kira's Theme

I think the healthy way to live is to make friends with the beast inside oneself, and that means not the beast but the shadow. The dark side of one's nature. Have fun with it and you know, is to accept everything about ourselves.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:12 pm
User Image

~Konohagakure | Genin | Void Release | Class: Medical/Bloodline | Chakra 490/490 | Stamina: 310/310~

Yukki ran into the hospital behind Bjorn, watching him lay the wolf down onto a vacant hospital bed. The hospital staff approached looking at the two girls then at the sleeping wolf the look of horror struck their faces but Yukki quickly waved them off with one hand as she pushed the bed down the hall into another room grabbing Kira along with to keep her by her side. Yukki went over opening the door and asked a doctor to step in to finish fixing the wolf where she couldn't do the epic healing that these people were capable of. The guy obliged and went right to work fixing up the wolf as quickly as he could.

Yukki turned to Kira and smiled. "She will be ok." She then turned back to the doctor and decidd to help out where she could to assist also making a gesture to Kira to also join her to help as well so that she could learn from the greats on how to handle this kind of situation. Watching the doctor work she decided to keep things cool and keep the wolf from making herself sick while the doctor performed his operation. Placing her hands on the wolf she used her healing chakra to keep the body temperature at a normal number for the wolf so as the not cause her to overheat or get too cold.
[ Temperature Control - 1/1 ]

[ Patch them up! - 1/4]

[ Assist the Hospital - 1/4]

Yukki then turned to look at Kira watching her face to make sure everything was ok on her end. Seeing that Kira was calm on the outside she returned to helping the doctor. She placed her hands in a tighter form on the wolfs body and balled up her healing chakra into a small area and it began to heal the cuts that the doctor had made repairing the wolf. Watching the wounds heal making them vanish before her eyes making sure this wolf would look like it never had any kind of operation or wounds to begins with.
[ Healing Hands Technique - 1/1 ]

[ Patch them up! - 2/4]

[ Assist the Hospital - 2/4]

The doctor turned to Yukki and Kira as he then spoke. "Can you two please make an incision here and here." As he pointed to the areas of importance. Yukki nodded and then held her hand up in front of her coating her hand in chakra making it almost like a blade of sorts. Without cutting the wolfs fur the incision was made on the inside making it easier for the doctor to repair the damage left on the wolf to make sure it healed properly. Yukki felt happy that the wolf was now healed fully. That she had done her part to help and she also was proud of her friend Kira at how well she was taking this.
[ Chakra Scalpel - 1/1 ]

[ Patch them up! - 3/4]

[ Assist the Hospital - 3/4]

As the doctor finished up he turned to the two girls and nodded saying nothing more just wiped his hands clean on a towel and then left the room. The wolf was cleaned up as well and fully healed. Yukki smiled as she then turned and started to clean up the room getting rid of the used items and gauze and bandages. Looking over at Kira she smiled giving her the look of everything was all right. After finishing cleaning up she wiped down the room to get rid of all the germs that could possibly be left in this room. She wanted to make the room look like as if it had never been used.
[ Patch them up! - 4/4]

[ Assist the Hospital - 4/4]

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Inventory:
• x15 bladed queen of hearts cards
• a pack of regular playing cards
• steel toed army boots
• a tiny scarf tied to her belt loop
• a pack of cigs
• a anklet with 4 charms on it

Weapon:
Weapon Type: bladed playing cards
Weapon Range: as far as a kunai can go thrown
Weapon Weight: as light as a deck of cards would be
Weapon Location: on the inside her coat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Bjorn JernhudUser Image

It’s Man eat Dog
Man versus Beast
The strong will survive
I’ve got no time for the weak.

Bjorn and Grym wandered up to the hospital again, thinking it would be an important building to keep standing, in case of attack. Bjorn would cover his arm again in his steel armor and place his palms against the outer walls of the building like he had the others. Focusing his chakra again, he’d make his steel project from his fingertips and palms to spread across the wall in front of him. (1/3)

Watching the steel spread, Bjorn controlled the path it took to avoid covering over windows like he had with other buildings, again he wanted to protect the structure, not make the interior miserable and dark. Grym paced around the building, watching as the walls were covered, swatting the walls with his paws in random spots to test them. When it appeared to Grym that the walls were totally covered, he growled loud to let Bjorn know then walked back around to meet his brother. (2/3)

With the walls done, Bjorn jumped up onto the canopy over the door before climbing up to the roof. Placing his hands on the roof, he let his steel spread again. The steel would quickly spread to cover the whole roof of the building, leaving windows uncovered as with the walls. When he was done, Bjorn leaped from the roof, landing in the grass nearby, hitting the ground with his steel-covered fist to break his fall before standing and letting the steel recede from his skin. Looking to Grym, a tired expression on his face, Bjorn growled for the two of them to report to Ryoku what they’d accomplished so far. (3/3)

It's time to rise up, man up, get back up, never been and won't be broken
Dust off and then come back for more
You've gotta reach down, dig deep, and break ground,
Show them all you won't be beaten

Class: Tamer/ Taijutsu
Chakra: 390/390
Stamina: 590/590
Grym Chakra: 390/390
Grym Stamina: 590/590
Jutsu Used:
Bjorn:
Grym:

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:13 pm
Valbjorn

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

User Image
Ӄɩɼɐ Ѝɐɼɐ

The Lone Shadow

Chakra: 535 Stamina: 185 Class: Ninjutsu/Medical

Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Kira followed Yukki and nodded as she got closer to the two-legger that was working on Isis. She watched everything with her sharp eyes and whined softly under her breath before Yukki placed her hands on Isis and told her to help. Help, right, she could do that. Kira eased closer and laid her hands on Isis and focused on her chakra control and let her hands move over Isis' fur without getting in the male's way of healing her. She watched what Yukki and the man were doing and frowned as she tried to imitate Yukki. She used her chakra to keep Isis's temperature nice and stable, not too cool, but not too hot. A comfortable wolf was a less violent wolf.

[ Patch them up! - 1/4]

[ Assist the Hospital - 1/4]

[ Temperature Control - 1/1]

Kira looked at Yukki, then back to Isis as Isis whined. She used her learned technique from earlier and healed anything that Yukki might have missed in her effort to do so much all at once. She ran one hand over Isis' muzzle and let out a soothing sound to help keep her calm for the two-legger healer to do his job.

[Healing Hands Technique - 1/1]

[ Patch them up! - 2/4]

[ Assist the Hospital - 2/4]

Kira blinked and when the male to make an incision. She wasn't sure what he meant by an incision, but after watching Yukki she understood, and carefully helped Yukki make the cuts through Isis' fur and muscles and skin with her chakra. She watched as the two-legger worked swiftly to heal Isis as best he could. Kira sat back just a little and looked to Yukii for further advice.

[Chakra Scalpel - 1/1]

[ Patch them up! - 3/4]

[ Assist the Hospital - 3/4]

Kira then sighed in relief when the doctor left them alone. She was thankful he'd helped, but she was uncomfortable with the strange two-legger working on her pack-sister. It was nerve wracking. She looked at Yukki and gave her a relieved smile before she started to help clean the room, something to do while Isis rested, but she never strayed far from Isis at any one time.

[ Patch them up! - 4/4]

[ Assist the Hospital - 4/4]
""

Jutsu Learned: Temperature Control
Jutsu Learned: Healing Hands Technique
Jutsu Learned: Healing Hands Technique

Kira's Theme

I think the healthy way to live is to make friends with the beast inside oneself, and that means not the beast but the shadow. The dark side of one's nature. Have fun with it and you know, is to accept everything about ourselves.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games