Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Health Facility: Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:42 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis knew that Shikatsu was not telling the whole truth, He knew better he knew that Shika was a good enough medic to figure out what was wrong with someone. Which meant that the thing that he knew was wrong was something that he didn't want others to know about.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:5300 Ryo:2900

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:44 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Night looked at the girl then stepped forward. She was unsure about approaching Reiko but didn't show it, once she was close it didn't bother her. The little girl put her hands on Eclipse's shoulders and leaned forward onto her, with slightly widened eyes she put her arms around the girls waste as she put her legs around Night's body holding her up. Putting her weight on one side she popped out her hip to support the girl from slipping. The girl put the flower in Eclipse's jet-black hair. Looking at her with soft crimson eyes Eclipse touched noses with the girl and the two smiled making eskimo kisses. Speaking softly in a tone she hadn't used before. " . . I love you,. . . I will love this child of ours with every fiber of my being like I do you. I do want the three of us to be together." Glancing at him she continued, "I was a bit nervous at first about having a big wedding though. Didn't really expect to many people. Just us, sharing our vows. I was one my way to the wedding, to put on my dress. But when you left the feilds I started having breathing problems. I went anyways to find it burning to the ground, by that time I couldn't get in air. I kept looking for you." Eclipse shook her head. "It was stupid, my lung had already gone out by the time I reached the Hokage's building. I was dying outside, passed out. . . . I could feel my body go limp. Next thing I know I wake up and here my lung colapsed, and that i'm expecting." Letting out a small sigh with the arm she didn't have on the girl she tickled her neck, the girl giggled and tilted her head towards were Night was tickling her. Eclipse giggled softly, glancing back at Reiko she smiled brightly. "Awww you look so lonely over there. Wanna family hug?" Eclipse then held out her hand to him.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4350 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu knew that Noctis didn't believe him from the look in his eyes. "Well I have to go, i'll be at the academy for now, come get me when Night's feeling better." He said as he vanished. He wanted to stay but between Noctis asking questions, and Reiko just being there, he didn't know what to do.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 am

Shikatsu Nara

|-|Rank- Chunin |-|Chakra Reserves- 305/305 |-|AC:4350 |-| 0

User Image

Shikatsu returned after several hours of training and went into the hospital. He saw that Night and Reiko were still talking so he went down into the morgue. He walked up to the coroner and asked him if he was aloud to train his technique here, since it took dead bodies to do it. he coroner nodded and led him to a section where they kept bodies separate from others. The ones were for just this reason. Shikatsu nodded and began to work.
Training Shiyou Seishin [ Experimental Bodies ]
Shikatsu brought out a scroll and had placed it on the table. He then wrote on the scroll the summoning symbol for what he was about to do. He then walked over to a few bodies and had put that same symbol somewhere on there body.

Training Shiyou Seishin [ Experimental Bodies ]
He then walked back over and focused his chakra through the scroll and the corpses, syncing them so they could be summoned through the scroll. After about 45 minutes, he had finished and the scroll could now summon 6 different bodies. 3 girls ages at 6, 16, and 25. 3 boys ages at 7, 17, and 28. He would now be able to summon any one of the bodies at will or all at once. He then walked out and left for the forest so that he could work in peace.
Training complete.

"Your life is to short, so don't go throwing it away so easily."

kiropterain1

Malevolent Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:24 am
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko looked over his shoulder"Whoops times up" He turned back to Night and snapped his fingers. The girl kissed her on the cheek once before fading away like Reiko. In fact the entire meadow faded away...

Night would find herself awake on the bed now with the breathing machines off of her. Her collapsed lung was re-inflated now and most of the pain was gone. The real Reiko was asleep in a chair next to her bed with his head resting in his palm with his elbow propped up on the arm of the chair. She had been asleep for 17 hours...

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:06 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse blinked her eyes open, glancing over not moving her head she saw Reiko. . . . It was only a dream right? Probably one of his Genjutsu's.....I bet he's still mad at me. . . . Light showne through the large window that was close to the size of the wall. The reason for this was so Steel could go in and out freely without getting stuck. It was bright in the room the lights on the ceiling unneeded as of now. Tilting her head some Eclipse's neck ached, it had stiffened up from her not moving for so long. Pulling her elbows back she began to lift her upper body, she moved to fast eventhough she was barley moving at all. Feeling the healing stitches she groaned some, very softly so it wouldn't wake Reiko. With Eclipse being herself she ignored the pain and sat up, her complection was paler than usual. Her long jet black hair fell over her shoulders and her eyes, flipping the long strands to the side she looked over at Reiko once more, her hands clasped together on her lap. Many thoughts ran through her mind wondering if he was going to stay, whatever happened it was how he felt about the situation. If he wanted to leave she wouldn't blame him, if she was in his place she'd be pissed too. He stayed though, . . so that means something right? Or he's just waiting for me to have the kids then be done with me. The sad thought swirrled around her mind which made her look more somber than she already did from feeling as she did about the past events. Looking somewhat up and out of the window she saw the snow falling. Noctis? "Snow,. . " She said softly at it was even hard to Steel to hear.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel was glad when they let him into Eclipse's room. The doctors had made sure that they made enough room to lay down comfortably and away from her since they didn't want her moving around. When she sturred he perked his head up and whimpered, seeing that she was hurting herself as she moved.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:10 am
User Image

Reiko stirred as Steel made noise, raising his head off his hand and siting up straight"Oh,your up already" He hadn't expected her up wake up for a few days. He was exhausted from sustaining a multi hour genjutsu. He had cast it not only so they could take, but because he wanted to relieve the pain she was feeling. It wore him out but he managed to sustain it until the doctors had made her better

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:30 am
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse smiled weakly at him as she tilted her head slightly, her bangs falling upon her cheek as she did so. "You know I'm more stubborn than to let a lung keep me asleep for longer than it did." It was meant to be said in a jokingly tone but instead it came out in a feral small voice. Night herself was surprised at how exhausted she sounded tilting her head forward, her hair then covering her face and from what it seemed to be watering eyes. Touching her throat with her right hands fingernail tips she cursed in her head. Damn, I toke a number. . .but never before have I had lung problems. . . When Steel crawled over he was pressing himself down to the ground so much that his broad shoulders only came a foot over the hospital beds edge. She knew that she would stay here for a few days longer to recover before they would even let her get home for bed rest, and even longer for her to train again from recovering. . .also the fact that she couldn't do anything to extreme like she had planned with Noctis after the wedding. Her blackened eyes grew more sad and depressed, even if Reiko had gotten over it slightly that didn't change the fact how she was angry and frustrated at herself. Knowing that these emotions were probably unhealthy for the baby she pushed it out of her mind. After all, she had a lifetime to beat herself up about it.

User Image

Steel scooted over his head down to the ground and his ears flat on his head as she whimpered it looked like a camo crawl but wolf style as he went to the otherside of Eclipse's bed. His tail swayed slowly back and forth as she placed her hand on his wet nose.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:56 am
User Image

Reiko merely sat there watching her"I'm...glad your okay"As he said those words he gave her a small smile as he stood up and looked over his shoulder to the other two in the hallway. They would have to wait. He sat on the edge of her bed and placed a hand on her leg"I'm glad were having this baby" A simple enough sentence, but one with so many possible meanings. Hopefully she would pick up on the fact that he said 'we' for Reiko did not plan on letting her do this alone

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:14 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse looked up from behind her hair, she blinked some then gave him a warm smile when he spoke again. The girl now knew that he wasn't going to leave as she feared. putting the hand she had on Steel's muzzle to her side and the one at her throat over his larger hand was when she realized how much colder she was than him, compared to her almost ice-like skin his was warm like sunshine. Night had never been this cold before, then again she had never been in a thin hospital gown. "Reiko," her voice had trailed off but she wanted to tell him how sorry she was about the wedding. She really did try going but apparently time had flown by while she was trying to manage her breathing. Her eyes stung, as she attempted to blink back her feelings. Eclipse wouldn't allow herself to cry in front of Reiko, she had given him enough greif for a lifetime.

User Image

Steel watched not growling at Reiko, he just watched. Something was different about how he was acting towards Eclipse, he couldn't tell if this was going to be a good change or a bad one. The wolf did notice though that something was bothering Eclipse greatly to were she was on the verge of tears. Steel wanted to assist her but if he touched her he might rip on of her stitches open.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image

Reiko nearly jerked back from the ice cold touch of Eclipse. It felt like he was holding an ice cube but he kept his hand where it was. He put his hand on the bed and let some of his Katon Chakra pour out into the bed and into her. It would warm her up quiet a bit as he used his free hand to brush some of her hair behind her ear"Don't fret. You'll be out of here soon" He said with a smile

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:54 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse felt the bed warm, it also started to warm her bare back at was on it. "I know I will, . . I come back fast." Taking his hand with hers she placed it on her slightly bulging stomach. She laughed softly. "I knew I wasn't getting fat." Glancing over at Reiko with her darkened crimson eyes. Guess this means I can't ride Steel anymore. It'll hurt the baby. "Life is full of unexpected twist." Looking down at their hands and Steel as he licked them, noticing that Reiko wasn't wearing his ring. No sign of concern or emotional panic came over her physically. Did I really hurt him that badly? That he'd through it away. . . . Either way even if I was dying, I should've walked faster, ran, did something to hurry up. Her other hand that was at her side turned into a shaky fist. "I'm so sorry Reiko, . . . I never wanted to hurt you." Her voice broke, Night wasn't showing all of her emotions because it would make her seem weak. And that was the last thing she wanted Reiko to see of her, that side of her; depression.

User Image

Steel put his head on the bed and licked both of their hands on her stomach gently. He wasn't understanding why they were scanning and touching her stomach but he knew something was up.

((OOC: My computers lagging. Switching over to my laptop.))

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image

Reiko looked into her eyes and sighed"Its not your fault.I overreacted" He looked over his shoulder to see that there was currently no doctors in the room. Night also seemed to be rather stable now...good. He stood up and walked over to the bin that held her clothes. He grabbed them and handed them off to her"We're checking you out, its time to go home" He said with a smile. Hopefully she felt up to it but if not then that was fine too

|| --- ||

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:41 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

User Image

Eclipse looked back at Reiko, "I don't blame you. I would've been pissed too." She said putting her hands to her sides and turned putting her feet on the floor. As she stood her legs were slightly shaky at first but soon adjusted to walking again, having to be careful of sudden movements so she wouldn't rip her stitches. "Very well then." She breathed lightly, Night wasn't going to over exert herself until she bared the child. Her health also risked the health of whatever was growing inside. Putting her hands behind her she pulled the hospital gown across her back somewhat timidly. I'll be glad to at lease get this gown off. When Steel opened the window the cold snow came in Eclipse flinched as she then held the gown down as it tried to flip up. God its cold! Once Steel jumped out more cold air came in. Closing the window again Night's hair was spotted white from the snow. Shaking it she shivered. Going over to Reiko she toke her kimono, and weapons. Oh s**t, what do I do with the wedding dress now? She went back to her bed and pulled the certain over it taking off the gown she looked down at her stitches that were around her boobs. "Damn I can't wear a bra until these heal completely." Sighing she slipped on her kimono having to take some of the things away like her red waist wrap, if she had that it would crush the baby. She looked down not realizing how showy the baby-bump was. Not putting her blades on she stepped out from behind the curtains. She looked at her stomach then up at Reiko shaking her head smiling. "This, I blame you for." Eclipse joked.

User Image

Steel rose to his paws he looked at Reiko and nodded his large head at the boy. The look said 'Watch out for her, don't let her get hurt.' Turning careful not to hit Eclipse Steel made his way to the window pushing it open with his muzzle, the cold brisk snowy air rushing in. He snapped at the snow trying to bite it, after he was done he jumped out. Leaving the two.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:48 pm
User Image

Reiko was used to seeing Night naked by that time, so her changing right in front of him had no affect at all. He handed her items of clothing as she got dressed but kept her blades to himself. Until such a time when she could use them once more, he would wield them. He strapped them on so that he could draw them from either hip. He took Nights hand in his own and when he did the warm sensation would return to her. Ironic that the touch he was giving off was a direct contradiction to the way his chakra felt to a sensor. He smiled at her joke and look at her breasts"You braless? I can live with it" And with that they left

|| --- ||

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out