Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:17 pm
User Image
↳ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳᵞ ʳᵉᵃ≀ᵒᵑ ᵗᵒ ᶠᵢᵍʱᵗ↰

┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Unaware of what had caused the pause, Syy simply let the moment pass. He nodded, making an answering hum to where he could find Inka during the day I automatically went to the Hokage's office when I arrived. I should make an effort to find Inka's. he dried the dishes meticulously, focusing on the task as he went, occasionally giving a small noise when Inka instructed him on where to put a dish. The actions made him more at ease, only sometimes interrupted by giving Aika's ears a passing scratch before dipping his fingers in the hot soapy water to begin drying again. It was basic, menial tasks, unimportant in the scheme of their lives. But it gave him a center, a feeling of being somewhere that he was wanted. As he put the last dish in it's proper place, he spoke to Inka over his shoulder "I'll take Aika with me, to the Academy." at her name, Aika's ears perked up and she sat up from laying down. Her tail wagged, not as enthusiastic as at the start. She too had started to feel less at sea in the village, sensing that this place was a safe spot for her and for her master. Even if the bear-cat still didn't like her "So Min and Itoko-san can have their space back." the simple repetition of drying and putting up the dishes had clearly done some good. His stutter had mostly subsided, only showing itself in that he spoke with more care and a slight hesitation between thoughts. Leaving the kitchen, he went back to Inka's room briefly to collect a pair of hard soled socks that went on over his current socks. Syy didn't actually have a pair of shoes. Returning to the kitchen, he paused, unsure of what to say "I will...be back later." he said finally, Aika circling him as she waited for him to open the door. He would wait a second longer before dipping his head to Inka in good bye, Aika walking beside him as he let himself out.

Once out of the door, Syy took a deeper breath, Aika pausing to look back at him I'm fine. he thought then started down the steps, careful to avoid touching anyone who passed him.

[Exits....to the Academy]

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ

ᵢ ᶩᵒ≀ᵗ ᵃᶩᶩ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵢ ᶜᵃᵑ ᵍᵢᵛᵉ

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:14 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka swore, a hand pinching the bridge of his nose. I forgot to give Syy my key.

Too late to go chasing after the man now, Inka continued getting ready to leave. Normally he'd stay in the apartment a bit longer, going through reports before heading to the office assigned to him, but this morning he had something he knew he should do as soon as possible; apologise to Severin.

"I'll be leaving first. Minowa. Itoko." Inka kissed the top of Minowa's head and rubbed one of Itoko's ears as a gesture of farewell. "I'll see you tonight if not earlier."

[ exit : Hospital ]

ch 1,030 // 1,030 | 950 // 950 st
                  ⧼ Father ⬘ Mizukage ⬘ Godaime ⬘ Bukijutsu ⬘ Performer ⧽

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:29 am
User Image

tab | | tab s e v e r i n tab r a i g y o tab | |

L o s t tab a n d tab a l o n e tab , tab i n tab a tab w o r l d tab I tab b a r e l y tab r e m e m b e r tab . . .
                                                            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Quote:

[ Lazy exit to hospital for morning rounds 4 hours later ]

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                            [ R A I G Y O ] tab [ L O S T ] tab [ B - R A N K ] tab [ G E N N I N ] tab [ KO N O H A ] tab [ S U N F L O W E R ] tab

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                                                                    Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                                                                      • Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                                                                    Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                                                                      • Mission
                                                                      • Objectives
                                                                      • Completed
                                                                      • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                                                                    STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                                                                    This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:
                                                            Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:28 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝕄ᵒᵏᵘᵗᵒᵑ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Before setting out on their run, Syy and Aika went to examine their new housing situation. He'd made some requests, expecting them to be turned down, but in the end, everything had been "easy enough to accommodate!' as one cheerful Kiri admin had put it. Syy slipped his key into the door and opened it, allowing Aika to slip in ahead of him. The apartment loft was fairly spacious at the entry, a small closet to the left, a long wall to the right. Following the left, Syy peaked into the fairly well cared for galley-style kitchen with a tiny eating nook attached. Turning, Syy followed Aika into the main room. Almost to the ceiling windows made up an entire wall that looked out over the apartments and part of the academy. A long pillow on a wooden frame stretched the length of the windows, a small square table set off to the side. The back half of the room had an elevated sleeping space with wooden steps set into the wall. Below that, book cases were the only dominating feature other than a massive futon that took up much of the floorspace. That was for Aika, in case she didn't handle the stairs well. Taking the stairs, he looked at the sleeping section, noting a soft mattress and a small lamp as well as what looked like a little orchid in a pot. A set of clean, folded sheets was sitting on the mattress and a heavy-looking blanket was draped over the end. A small note informed him that the blanket was called a weighted blanket and it was helpful for anxiety, among other health benefits. Stepping back down, he looked at the nearly empty bookcases, noting a few scrolls that appeared to have basic information in them. Aika was sniffing the futon, circling it, before snorting her pleasure at the sleeping arrangements ... Syy stepped onto it and sat, leaning back as Aika put her head in his lap, trying to put everything together in his head.

His first concern wasn't, as some might expect, his relationships. While he had every intention of making things right with Inka, Syy didn't know how much Inka would let him. No, his first concern was correcting the disruption to his chakra and jutsu use, as well as understanding what had happened to him in the Sero. He was missing more parts of his memory than he had let on,
and while he would have to atone for that, Syy wanted to try and get as much back on his own as possible. The truth was that he was missing the entire year before the first time he awoke in the Sero. So in addition to having lost five years to the Sero, he had lost the year before that. Seven years of his life, simply missing from his mind. He gently pet Aika's head, brushing her ears back before he lay back fully.

His second concern was Inka. Despite indicating he wanted to talk, Inka had made very little efforts to that effect. It felt like...like Syy was on the outside of a bubble that Inka was maintaining. He could speak as much as he wanted but the bubble would merely throw his words back at him before they ever reached Inka. Not only that, he felt that his presence was unwelcome. As he had indicated to Shi, Syy was hesitant to put himself fully in Inka's life again. Not just for Inka's sake, but for his own I don't know if I could bear to be with him...if he wants to be with someone else. no doubt Inka would have scolded him for that thought. He'd say "I'm not the type to stay with someone just for proprieties sake!" But...that didn't make the cold distance between them any easier to handle. If they couldn't talk, if it devolved into a shouting match again, Syy didn't know if he could take it At least I have somewhere else to go now. So he doesn't have to put up with me. Aika whined, interrupting his train of thought and Syy smiled, ruffling her fur before shrugging out of his yukata "Let's go run." he said to her softly and she leaped up onto her paws, dancing. Following her up, Syy opened the door and let her out before following and locking the door behind him.

[Exits.....to Streets then Forest]

『 ᴄ ⁶²⁰ ⋮ s ⁴²⁵ 』

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:20 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝕊 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℕᵢᵑʲᵘᵗ≀ᵘ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵃᵗʰᵉʳ 〛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sitting in the window, Syy had his legs crossed in front of him and a notebook open in his lap, a pencil busily writing and then crossing things out as he worked. Aika had given up trying to get near him and now lay on her futon with a grumpy expression. The reason? Syy had every book he'd borrowed from the academy open and around him. Some where on the floor, others on the small table that he had dragged over next to him, others were on the seat in front of him, and he had a pile of cheap notebooks stacked against the window. They had bits of paper stuffed in them, marking where he wanted to return to reading, and at least one notebook was already clearly filled. He tapped the pencil on his chin, trying to think through the most recent idea that had popped into his head. If he could have someone to talk this out with, it would be easier. But at the moment, Syy didn't know of anyone he could bother to help him. He'd already bothered Shi, didn't know where Masahiro-san was, and didn't want to bother Inka. Perhaps Minowa was free but he wasn't quite ready to go back yet. The dumplings from before, those that had not already been eaten, were cooling in the fridge with the three dessert dumplings having a special place to wait.

[[12.4+ to Chakra | 8.5+ to Stamina]]

『 ᴄ ⁷⁰⁶.⁸ ⋮ s ⁴⁸⁴.⁵ 』

𝕀 have been changed by what has been done to 𝕞e
but 𝕀 will not be 𝕣educed by it

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:56 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

It had been a few hours since Syy had started working off the two ideas that he’d gotten after speaking with Minowa the night before. He leaned back against the wall, glancing out the window to watch the afternoon sun. Aika was laying on her side nearby now, having eaten three of the six jumbo dumplings Syy had bought her. His own was half eaten and left on a plate away from the books to keep from getting crumbs on them. Of all the books he’d borrowed, probably the ones on relationships had confused him the most. He’d wanted to find ways to improve his communication with Minowa and Inka, if possible, but they all seemed to just push emotions. “Be honest with yourself and your emotions!”, “Show you care and you’ll know how the other person feels!”. All very useful, he supposed, but not exactly what he was looking for.

Syy wanted to repair his relationship with Inka, yes. And to build one with his son. But...what if the former wasn’t possible? He closed his eyes, remembering the last time they had been together before the Sero. He didn’t know if it was actually the last time. But it was what he remembered. Leaving the hospital to get food, Minowa in his arms, happiness. He didn’t...feel that from Inka anymore. All he felt from the other man was anger. And blame. Syy’s head tapped the window lightly as he breathed If we can just...move past the anger. Past the pain...then maybe... he didn’t expect love from Inka. Not...not anymore. It was clear to him that whatever pain the other man had gone through because of him, it had beat down any feelings towards Syy. And that was fine. He opened his eyes It hurts. But...its been six years. for Syy, nothing had changed. The world he’d lived in had been waking and dreaming, with no sense of the passage of time. For Inka, and Minowa, and everyone else, the world had continued to move. It was like the night terror. He was standing still while everyone around him left or moved on.

A cold nose and a warm snout under his hand. He smiled and looked at Aika, keeping his head against the window as the wolf-dog shoved her head into his lap. One of the books had been on grieving and loss. He’d thought it was a mistake by the librarian, that it had just happened to get into the books on relationships. Syy had read it anyway. And one quote had stood out to him above all the others; Regret is your heart reminding you that life continues. Syy felt he had so many regrets. But...perhaps it was good that he did. Because it meant that he had survived and would have the chance to...to maybe address his regrets. If only for himself. Kissing Aika’s head, he started to tidy up after himself, sorting the books into piles to be returned to the academy or to stay as reminders that he should get copies of them. He sniffed his arm and flinched at the smell. Living with Aika and in the rough for so long, he’d gotten used to simply existing. Now, however, he had some manner of keeping clean so he’d best do so. Leaving Aika with another jumbo dumpling, Syy found the shower on the other side of the small laundry room, inspecting the shampoo and conditioner that were already there. After deciding that he really had no business being picky about things that had been provided for free to him, Syy showered, taking the time to let some of his stronger emotions wash away in the hot steam.

Clean and a little swollen eyed, he dried and brushed his hair before tying it back with a blue ribbon. He rubbed the end of the ribbon between his thumb and his index finger, remembering the girl who had given them to him. Blue hair, fragile like ice… flipping his braid back around his shoulders, Syy dressed and went to the kitchen to collect the dessert dumplings and the notebook he’d written his ideas in I don’t want to be parted from Aika...but I don’t want Itoko and Minowa to be unsettled again. sensing his hesitation, Aika made the decision for him by racing up the stairs and laying claim to his mattress and weighted blanket, grinning down at him from the loft ”I’ll be back later.” he said with a chuckle, earning a yip from the wolf-dog before he left.

[[12.4+ to Chakra | 8.5+ to Stamina]]

『 ᴄ ⁷³¹.⁶ ⋮ s ⁵⁰¹.⁵ 』

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:22 am
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Walking to Minowa and Inka’s apartment didn’t take as long as Syy had expected and, after ensuring he had not gotten lost, he decided to take a walk around the area. Signs that the Kirigakure shinobi and villagers had truly made this area their own were everywhere. Plants that had thrived in Kirigakure were sitting on window ledges, maintained by little clouds of fog to ensure they got enough moisture. Small versions of the Kirigakure symbol sewn or painted by children on the apartment sides. The colors too, soft tones and swirls rather than hard shapes. It made him...warm. Happy? To see that the culture of the village he loved had survived and was thriving until it could return to it’s home. Pausing to watch some Kiri children play, he wondered if he would ever feel comfortable enough to rejoin the village properly. Or if he’d always feel like the lost time would stand in the way.

It might. But I won’t let it keep me from my son. Syy started back to Minowa and Inka’s apartment, following the steps up. About half way down the walk, he realized he had no way of getting into the apartment. Not that he would have entered without Inka or Minowa being there. But...Inka had told him that Minowa wandered about the village and while he had not seen Inka in the Kirigakure offices, that didn’t mean he was there. Pausing in front of the door, a slight frown, he wished briefly that he could still...he sighed. Regrets. They seemed to be heavier every day. Knocking briefly on the door, he stepped back to wait and see if anyone was home.

『 ᴄ ⁷³¹.⁶ ⋮ s ⁵⁰¹.⁵ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:55 pm
User Image
User Image
Senju  Bukijutsu  Minowa iJaeger  Kirigakure  Genin  
 Eleven [[ 180/180 ch | 230/230 st ]]  Tamer 

The door clicked open, revealing bright blond hair neatly brushed into place and formal clothing in stark white and navy blue and a dark brown fur collar with blinking yellow eyes. Minowa and Itoko stared up at Syy, a second of silence passing before Minowa opened the door all the way and spoke.

"Good morning." Minowa spoke politely, then remained staring up at the older Senju, awaiting a greeting in return and any other information Syy had to say. If it wasn't for his attire and apparent age, it looked like Minowa was a guardian to the front door, unimpressed and impassive to the actions of those around him. Itoko, however, was still showing signs of wariness, having been kept inside the apartment for so long with Aika's scent.

User Image

I t o k o :
Chakra Pool: 180 // 180
Stamina Pool: 230 // 230

T e c h n i q u e s :
Element : Element Jutsu
• Name
Details

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:35 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

The door opened and Syy tilted his head, watching Minowa and Itoko in silence as they watched him. When the door was eventually opened entirely, Syy dipped his head in a small bow "Hello, Min." he returned, "Hello, Itoko-san." seeing the wariness that Itoko was displaying, Syy was a bit relieved that he had not brought Aika with him. Lifting the small bamboo box of dessert dumplings, he indicated them carefully "I wanted to d-drop these off for l-later tonight. They are dessert dumplings, and are v-very good so I wanted to share." then he tapped his pocket, indicating the notebook shaped outline "I also have w-written some ideas for your t-techniques that you spoke of. If you wish, we can go to the forest and d-discuss them." he would prefer to not be cooped up but if Minowa had other plans, he would defer to his son's choice. The forest was a preferred area because understanding how the root systems worked was essential for one of the ideas he'd had. They could go to the academy too but there weren't as many trees there nor the variety. Also, too many people for Syy's taste. Syy could also just rip the pages out of his notebook and leave them for Minowa, if the boy didn't want anything to do with him at the moment. The dumplings, however, would need to go in the fridge if they were to stay good. Syy made no motion that he wished to come inside, simply standing and waiting.

『 ᴄ ⁷³¹.⁶ ⋮ s ⁵⁰¹.⁵ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:46 pm
User Image
User Image
Senju  Bukijutsu  Minowa iJaeger  Kirigakure  Genin  
 Eleven [[ 180/180 ch | 230/230 st ]]  Tamer 

Bright blue eyes regarded the box for a second before small hands reached out, bowing in perfect manners of receiving a gift. "Thank you. Dad." Minowa obviously added on the name at the end after a small pause, unsure if he was meant to call him that or by his birth name instead. Minowa didn't let it sit, though, continuing on speaking while holding the treats a little further away from his body than proper - though Itoko's sudden interest may have been the cause rather than any dislike for the offered food. "Okay. One moment." And he turned, walking deeper into the apartment to safely store the dumplings in the fridge before returning to Syy, only pausing to slip on his shoes and pick up his keys before closing the door behind him and staring up at Syy, expectant.

User Image

I t o k o :
Chakra Pool: 180 // 180
Stamina Pool: 230 // 230

T e c h n i q u e s :
Element : Element Jutsu
• Name
Details

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:55 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Syy allowed Minowa to take the box, his only hesitation at being called Dad. Equally unsure if Minowa wanted to call him that or not, he stood patiently as Minowa held the box. Seeing Itoko's sudden interest brought the smallest smile to his face, pleased that the binturong seemed less wary than before. Stepping back as Minowa went back into the apartment, Syy glanced over his shoulder as a chattering group passed below. When he turned back, Minowa was waiting patiently "....you don't have to c-call me Dad, if you're uncomfortable. Syy is fine." he said finally, clearly as uncertain about his standing with Minowa as he was with his standing with Inka. But he'd said it and that was that. Nodding, as if to confirm that he'd said what he wanted to, Syy turned to go to the forest area.

[Exits....w/Min to Environment: Forest]

『 ᴄ ⁷³¹.⁶ ⋮ s ⁵⁰¹.⁵ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:05 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝔸 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕂ᵒᵑᵢᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵃᵗʰᵉʳ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After a brief stop to grab Aika (who had taken over his bed quite readily), Syy hesitantly knocked on the door to Minowa and Inka's apartment. He knew Minowa wasn't there. But he didn't want to startle Inka or anyone else who might be there. Hearing nothing, he glanced at Aika, who wagged her tail, and used Minowa's key to enter the apartment. Shutting the door behind him, he used a finger to pull off his hard-soled socks one at a time and left them by the door. Padding barefoot into the apartment proper, he left Aika in the living room as he went to Minowa's room. Careful to leave it undisturbed as much as he could, Syy slipped the book on bloodlines off his son's shelf. Backing out and shutting the door behind him, he joined Aika in the living room.

Shrugging off his outer robe and laying it across the back of the couch, Syy sat carefully and Aika rolled over so she was belly up under his legs. He used a foot to absently rub her stomach as he opened the book, flipping through a few of the pages. His fingers paused at the symbol of the Senju Why did...it doesn't matter. he pressed his palm to the symbol, closing his eyes. It didn't matter. Moving past it, he focused on the listed elemental affinities of every bloodline in the book. If he just could isolate the correct combination of elemental affinities ...my head hurts. Syy let the book rest in his lap as he rubbed his eyes with the back of his wrist. Aika's tail thumped softly on the floor and with a sigh, he flipped his legs up onto the sofa. He frowned sadly as his feet hung off the arm Oh well. leaning back fully, he pushed his hair back so it wasn't under his back as he rested. Head on the arm of the couch, Syy was a bit crunched up, his knees bent, but with the book resting on his chest, he was also comfortable I'll start reading again later. he thought, drifting off to sleep on the couch. Aika started snoozing, a soft gentle wolf-dog snore filling the appointment.

『 ᴄ ⁷³¹.⁶ ⋮ s ⁵⁰¹.⁵ 』

𝕀 have been changed by what was done to 𝕞e

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:56 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Aika’s cold nose on Syy’s neck woke him, rousing him gently from a troubled nap. The dream had been similar to one that he had before, of being left behind. But this one had a new and unpleasant taste, one where he wasn’t left behind...but left. He didn’t like that dream any better than the first one. Rubbing at his face, Syy lifted the book on bloodlines off his chest and sat up a bit ”I’m all right, Aika.” he said softly, rubbing her nose with a finger. She licked his finger for a second before standing up and moving around the apartment, forcing him to sit up properly to watch her. He didn’t think Aika would get in trouble but...then again. Her nails clicked gently as she padded into the kitchen, sniffing the cupboards and standing up on her hindlegs to explore the counter. Any crumbs would magically vanish. Well, not magically. Aika’s snout did a good job bringing the crumbs to her and her tongue carefully removed them from the surface. Syy watched, making note that he would need to clean the counters, a tiny smile on his face. Once she had finished with the kitchen, Aika returned to the living room, laying beside the couch rather than under Syy’s feet.
[Chakra and Stamina Increase: 14.6 C : 10.03 S ]

『 ᴄ ⁷³¹.⁶ ⋮ s ⁵⁰¹.⁵ 』

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:57 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Looking around, Syy realised he was still alone. No Inka. No Minowa. An empty apartment filled with memories that he didn’t know. Had never experienced. Had missed out on. It does no good to think on that. he leaned back, laying his head on the arm of the couch again. Lifting the book on bloodlines, Syy flipped a page, focusing on the elements he had and the combinations they made ”Earth, wind, water. Earth and water make a Senju. So… add wind to one of them. Wind and earth or wind and water.” he discarded all techniques related to genjutsu, as he’d never been any good at that. Syy discarded Jiton, Shakuton, Ranton, Futton, Yōton, and Jinton, but kept Hyouton, Mokuton, Bakuton, Kouton, and Shouton. He ignored the clans that didn’t have elemental properties, since it made little sense that he would develop a new elemental without the corresponding clan traits. So that left the five he’d found that used all three of the elements he had Now to remove all that don’t use futon. Syy already knew about his Mokuton blood, so he kept Min’s bookmark where it was on the Senju clan. Reading further on Bakuton, he made a face No. he moved on to Kouton Doesn’t have futon.. Shouton was discarded as well No futon. which left….Hyouton.

『 ᴄ ⁷³¹.⁶ ⋮ s ⁵⁰¹.⁵ 』

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:58 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Flipping to the section, Syy was slightly disappointed with the information in the book. There was reference to a clan, the Yuki clan, which was the root clan of this nature kekkei genkai. Other than a small history, the book merely touted the advanced nature of the bloodline, how there were special techniques, and some abilities that were also present in holders of the bloodline. Closing it, he left the book on his chest as he looked at the ceiling It’s the closest bloodline to explain what has happened. Syy lifted a hand, holding it up with fingers spread above his head. The white scars on his hands were fading, thanks to the scar cream from the hospital, but he could still see the deeper remains. He hadn’t tried to use his Mokuton since he’d left the Sero’s cage, couldn’t bring himself to even consider the techniques. He’d promised to help Minowa but that was the extent to which he could bring himself to even acknowledge it. ”I wonder...” he mused but the sentence didn’t go any further. Dropping his hand back down, Syy considered whether his resistance to using the Mokuton might be less a choice and more an instinct. If a new elemental affinity had woken, then perhaps his Mokuton had been suppressing another bloodline until the trauma had broken it’s hold. In which case, the Mokuton could now be suppressed by...the Hyouton. If it was Hyouton.

『 ᴄ ⁷³¹.⁶ ⋮ s ⁵⁰¹.⁵ 』

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash