Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 450

Reiko was suprised by Nights easy going manner in regards to the stupidity of this mission. Still, a runaway had to be taken back and better them then some Oinin from another village. At least this way the childs life may be spared. As Reiko bowed and headed towards the door he turned back to the Hokage"Watch him. Closely" Reiko said with a demanding tone. It wasn't exactly a threat but Reiko could go to war by himself for his family and nobody was worth more to him then his children. hopefully the Hokage realized that and would take care of the kid as if it were his own.

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:24 pm
░░▒▓██►Noc-clone◄██▓▒░░

User Image

I am just a Clone
but I do what I want.

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The Noctis clone carried his bowl of ramen, The real him didn't feel like eating after the food was made. So he sent the clone to deliver it to the Hokage, maybe he would enjoy it. The clone walked into the Hokage's office and set the bowl of ramen down. Away from the child, which made him wonder why their was a baby in the first place."Lord Hokage, I have brought you a bowl of ramen. I am not that hungry."He said with a bow eyeing the baby making sure he didn't go near the hot bowl of ramen.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:7550 Ryo:3800

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
The smell of nature would enter at the exact moment Ichiro's figure swayed through the door, while his right hand fiddled with the hilt of his sword. His brown orbs were elsewhere, gazing into the endless bounds of space his conscious held. But, as his body maneuvered towards the Shadow's desk, he snapped back into reality. "Lord Hokage, I'm back. The fight was short due to Benkei's late response to offensive actions, in which the opposing threat vacated the scene. But, I do have five points where some actions could've been better." At the end of this statement, Ichiro would pull a notebook from his robes, and begin reading aloud, "The first thing would be offensive actions. Benkei did not respond to his competitors attacks with enough ferocity, and as such, no win would've be obtainable anyhow. The second is strategic thinking. Benkei's only choice of attack was weapons; they were inferior to the techniques used by his opponent. He did not think hard enough to the point where his own special jutsu would've been more effective, and even if they weren't, they should've at least aided him a little." Now, he would pause to take a breath. Then he would be on to the third. "The third point was observation. Benkei was so focused on merely attacking his enemy, that he paid no attention to the techniques thrown towards him. If he realized that he could've constructed a more devious plan to overthrow the enemy while observing the jutsu he used, winning could've been achievable. The fourth; agility and grace. Benkei was good in evading, but he wasn't in reacting. He was too slow, still, he tried the best he could to anticipate movements, which was kinda good." Such a mouthful! These were the things Ichiro saw in those few minutes the fight took place; what a mind the boy wielded. Still, he wasn't finished yet. The true reason that Benkei lost his match, the most important of all, was about to come. "Lastly, the boy lacked drive. If he was committed to the fight, he should've stood a chance. Instead, he was lacking the heart to overcome the obstacle put before him. It may be harsh to say, but the look in one's eyes tells the feeling in their heart. Benkei felt surprised, not upbeat while fighting his opponent." said the Senju, then he stood firmly for a reply. These were the things he witnessed, and the things he deduced. Would the Hokage see his point of view...? OOC ][ The fight was barely long enough for me to pick things out. Still, I had to think outside the box, and dig deep. Wished it could've been a bit longer, though.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:32 pm
The hokage accepted the Ramen from the clone with a quiet "Thank you". As he sat eating his meal and pouring over the files on his desk, Ichigo entered the office. "Don't mind me, I'm listening, but it's rare I ever get to finish my meals. Proceed with your report." As he listened, he made note of the weaknesses that he had picked up on in Benkei. As Ichigo's report finished, so too did Wazurai finish his meal. "Very well, good job and congratulations on an overdue promotion. I hereby declare you a Chunin of Konohagakure no Sato."

A member of the Elite ANBU unit arrived in the Hokage's office in a swirl of water. "My lord, The pumpkins for the festival have come alive and are attacking the village. We've already lost three buildings to their attacks. We're barely stemming the tide. We have found out who is behind it but we have yet to locate him. Jack Pepon, a former Shinobi of Iwagakure, He specializes in advanced sealing jutsu.

The Hokage leapt from his seat. "I want Him found and terminated. Have ANBU members perform sweeps of the village. Evacuate all civilians, I want to minimize any unnecessary casualties. Section off the destroyed buildings and lets get this done swiftly and without any further incident."
{Ooc: I had hoped that fight would of lasted a day or two at most. Sorry that it took longer than expected.}  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ichiro was most happy at his successful report; now, he had become a Chuunin. This was a most honorable promotion, and it must be celebrated in style. But the Senju could not think of anything to satisfy his newfound rank. "Maybe I'll... Oh, I know!" Ichiro had thought of the perfect assignment for himself. The boy would travel on to Kumogakure, the place where he met his brethren Sypher, and visit the talented Senju once more. Hurriedly speeding from the office, Ichiro was gone in seconds. [/Exit] OOC ][ It's alright. I was preoccupied most of the time anyway. Been practicing for a drill meet that we had today. My rookie team made first place for unarmed inspection, and was pretty good in unarmed regulation. With Ichiro making Chuunin, the happiness just grows.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:03 pm
»» H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 460|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
User Image
User Image

H
itomi went sprinting to the Hokage's office while trying to make sure she hadn't become insane or hallucination-prone. 'What in the world is going on with these—these pumpkins?! I'm still sure I'm dreaming, but I'll head to the Hokage anyways...' she ran and ignored the chaos around her as much as she could until she arrived at his office. Panting, she burst through the door and took a moment to catch her breath. "L-lord Hokage, there seems to be...uh, p-pumkins—," Hitomi tried her hardest not to burst out laughing at how ridiculous it sounded but then grew frantic again. "They're on the loose! What do I do? How can pumpkins be alive? Do you think it's the end of the world? I knew this would happen someday! Pumpkins are taking over the world, aren't they??!" Hitomi gulped and caught her breath since she had spoken without pausing. She stared back and forth at the Hokage and the windows behind him with wide eyes. "Wait, I know! I'll just go pumpkin-smashing...but there's like dozens of them..."

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:38 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

The Noc-clone had dispelled itself but then moments later the real Noctis knocked on the door and entered."Hokage-sama, I am here for your orders."

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
All throughout the Shadow's building, screaming would echo through the halls. The cause of this event; Ichiro, as he sprinted quickly to the Kage's quarters. "Out of the way!" exclaimed the Senju as he ran, trying to dodge bystanders as best he could. Luckily, there were no serious injuries after Ichiro made it to is destination, but the boy wasn't concerned about that now. He would only burst through the door, marching to the oak desk of which the Leaf's Shadow sat. "Hokage-sama, there appears to be... pumpkins attacking the village! I was training when I saw one, going nuts over at some of the old estates of clans! I should've stopped them on sight, but I had to see you first. What do you need me to do?" This was a serious emergency, one that threatened the very balance of Konohagakure itself. Would these strange new enemies prevail in their onslaught, or be demolished by the shinobi who guard this village with all their spirit? It was the Shadow's choice.

Kenjiro Kazuya

2,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:54 pm
Wazurai placed an earpiece on, before turning to address the three ninja. "Hitomi, control yourself. I need you to go locate any affected areas. Once you find one, Purge them with fire and steel, figuratively speaking. Ichiro, ANBU units located a group heading towards the Ramen Stand but were intercepted before they could deal with them. Head there and protect it at all costs. Noctis, Hunt the b*****d down. Intelligence informs me that he is most likely located somewhere in the Serec Fields. I want to know where he is at so we can organize a strike team. You have your orders, Move out!" The Hokage turned away and began issuing further orders through his ear-bud.

{OOC:}
Hitomi:
Quote:
D-rank:Target Acquired: Locate affected areas, solo 2 posts
Search and Destroy: Go to[target acquired location] Destroy now animated pumpkins, 4 posts Solo

Ichiro:
Quote:
C-rank: A Village in Peril: A Village establishment is under attack, prevent its destruction. 5 posts Solo/group

Noctis:
Quote:
B-rank: Follow the trail: Jack has run off to the Serec Fields, locate an entrance to his secret hideout and report back. may be attacked by pumpkins. 6 posts Solo/group

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:40 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuuninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuuninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae was slightly out of breath as she appeared before the Hokage's office. There were two people already in the office and etiquette called for her to wait her turn but Jae had the sinking suspicion that they were basically all here about the same problem. Entering the office, she wiped her forehead with her arm. The defining crease lines in the Hokage's face were even more furrowed at the moment as his stress levels peaked. From his growling tone she had to assume that he already knew what was going on. "Sir! I want to help too!" Jae said, watching as the other two prepared to leave with their roles already assigned. This was simply too good to pass up. Never in her life had she ever experienced something this odd. The Pumpkins were like the walking dead. It was oddly entertaining to Jae and even though she was more than willing to help destroy a pumpkin or two in the villages name she was doing it to sedate her curiosity of the creatures.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:08 pm
The Hokage briefly glanced back at the Entrance of Jae, but then continued to listen to the incoming reports. "Jae, assist Noctis. He might need back-up in case he is attacked. I don't have a clue about what this guy might be up to, and I don't want one of my ninja going into the heart of it without some help."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:28 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 3,100|-| 2,900

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse busted through the door stopping some looking at the Hokage. Hokage-sama, is my assistance needed?" She asked ready to serve him and the village again, seeing the little boy in the chair next to the Kage's desk Eclipse's heart skipped a beat rushing over to the infant picking him up and hugging him. "Ohhh Bryce! I'm going to kill Reiko for leaving you hear!" The woman spoke putting the baby on her hip holding him with on arm looking at the kage.

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel sighed and waited outside.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:58 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Noctis bowed as the Hokage gave his orders."Yes Hokage-sama!" He was about to leave when Jae walked in and wanted to help as well. The hokage teamed her up with him. Though this seemed to be a simply tracking mission he was sure he could handle it. But arguing over it would just waste more time. Time they did not have. They needed to find the person behind this and end him before he causes more damage. He looked at Jae as he was walking out."Are you ready to go?"He then saw Eclipse also walk in asking to help."Hello eclipse."he then heard her talk about the baby next to the Hokage."Thats your child?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:25 pm
Uinsean seemed to float into the door. "Hokage sir, it appears there's quite the commo-.." He stop mid-sentence as he realized how packed the room was. "Uh.. It appears I'm only in possession of common knowledge.. Well, is my assistance needed for anything, sir..?" He asked politely as he bowed, and then looked around at the chaos from his windows, awaiting orders.  

Shinigami Abarai

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:13 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jae nodded to the Hokage and turned her head slightly to look at the person named Noctis. Again, she was a tag along but there wasn't much she could do about it right now. "Yes." Was her curt reply. Again, forgetting the formalities she headed out, waiting for Noctis to take the reigns. She wasn't going to step on anyone toes at the moment and would only strive to do so when the time called for it. As she exited the room she noticed a big black dog relaxing by the door. It was the biggest dog she had seen in her entire life and despite the current dilemma she stared at it before taking off down the hall.

[exit]

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games