Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
Announcements | 2nd of Feb || VALENTINE EVENT Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of jutsu do you want the Kiri TP spent on first?
  Offensive
  Supportive
  Defensive
  Other
View Results

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:40 pm
Greetings, all! This is Lanfaer, currently possessing the account of Taorito because I forgot my password, here to finally, at last, reward people for the arc! Now, before I go into the numbers, let me explain. Beside each name will be listed an amount of AC, and this AC is a combination of activity, fighting rewards, and mission rewards. If you would like the names and ranks that were completed, please come to me [Lanfaer] via PM and I will give them to you. Otherwise I will simply give these rewards. Now, this number has been added to, and subtracted from, depending on the content of your posts, the amount of god-moding and metaplaying that may or may not have been present, the unorthodox methods of combat or defeat of enemies, and any unique actions taken that dealt with a situation others might not have considered. All in all, some will be higher some lower, than others. I do apologize if this feels unfair, but understand the guild allows certain title ranks (Such as Genin) to accomplish up to a certain rank of missions (For genin, this is B-ranked). This means if a mission was S-ranked, you received B-ranked AC for it. There will be other opportunities for more AC, but I will say this: This arc, despite the time it took, was extremely successful. You handled it all quite well, and I am thoroughly proud of all of you.

One more thing before we get to the best part. Next to each name will be listed a number of TS Points. These are Time Skip points, and when we perform the time skip there will be a list of bonuses and such that you will be able to "buy" with these points.These, too,are assigned based on the above criteria. Now, here we go!

___• Inka → 7, 900, 10 TSP
___• Shadow → 8, 700, 10 TSP
___• Ryouichi → 7,150, 6 TSP
___• Nozomi → 3, 850, 8 TSP
___• Tetsuya → 3, 300, 6 TSP
___• Aria → 2, 100, 6 TSP
___• Miki → 2, 800, 5 TSP
___• Arakarui → 3, 000, 10 TSP
___• Kumotake → 3, 500, 10 TSP
___• Roxas → 950, 2 TSP
___• Allister → 950, 2 TSP
___• Kagerou → 1, 950, 5 TSP
___• Red → 2, 950, 4 TSP
___• Zayr → 2, 150, 3 TSP
___• Jack → 8, 550, 7 TSP

- Sincerely, and wishing you all a happy New Year,
Lanfaer
Controller of Jack Harren Snipe, Mizukage of Kirigakure

VampireKittenz

BlackFruity

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Sleepy Senpai

Wolfe Whitehorn

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

Brooy

No One Hollars Aaron

Lily Platypus

Avedis Angelus

I Tortured Sleep I

NecroPlant

Sky0814

Greatdman15

Codekasu

The People Scream Kerron

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:59 pm
Greetings again! It has been quite some time, and for that I both sincerely apologize, and would willfully do again. Unfortunately IRL I have a wedding to plan and a ton of stuff going on that has made it difficult to finish this village, but with help, and perseverance, the village will now be done, on schedule, the night of the 13th of May. Saturday, the 14th, the Time Skip will occur, and six months time will pass for the entire village. These changes will take place, but there are other things, too. On the night of the 13th, look out for the Announcment that will be posted. This will come with special instructions that will be announced the morning of the time skip, meaning these are changes, and immediate orders, given by your Mizukage in character. Not reading this announcement is not an excuse: you will be held accountable for anything you do not read or choose to ignore!

So, an update in bullet points!

• Village ready and final announcement made to start the timeskip → 5/13/16
• Time Skip Occurs → 5/14/16
• Release of Time Skip Rewards and the Reward Shop → 5/14/16
• The Opening of the Village for Roleplay → 5/14/16

- Sincerely,
Lanfaer

VampireKittenz

BlackFruity

Sleepy Senpai

Wolfe Whitehorn

clyde231

Tao-Benshin

Brooy

No One Hollars Aaron

Lily Platypus

Avedis Angelus

I Tortured Sleep I

NecroPlant

Sky0814

Greatdman15

Codekasu

The People Scream Kerron

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 10:48 am
Finally, at long last, the village is ready and open for roleplay! Much has changed during the six months since the destruction of the village after its flooding, and long has been the process of rebuilding that has physically toughened every single member of the village, for no one was excluded. In that time the village has been altered, with odd carvings and inlays being required in all structures that were never explained, until now. Below, this announcement will be split into two sections, one for out of character information, and the second half will be an announcement from Jack Harren Snipe, the Mizukage. This is being broadcasted by megaphone across the entire village, meaning their are no excuses. If you post and break a new rule because of lack of reading or understanding, your post will be deleted and you will receive a penalty to all mission rewards earned for one month.

Now, for the changes!

First! Play close attention to the new formats utilized for every village location. Each is meant to be the exact same, and thus should be read. These posts will maintain the exterior and interior description of the thread, the rules and known // unknown defenses of a location, and this can be updated at any time, though in those cases there will be an announcement to point out the change.

Second! I am well aware that some plot points might well have not been concluded. Due to this, I have created a temporary location in which we may continue posting "pre-timeskip". Anything that occurs there is separate from the rest of the guild, so if there is something you wanted to finish up, do it there.

Thirdly! Remember those fun TSP's given out at the end of the arc? No? Well, see the link and the listed bonuses below for how many you have. Now, go here to buy stuff with them! If you have ideas for things you'd like to see there, let me know, and I'll see if I can add more stuff to the lists for people to buy! This is a new system, one that is permanently in place. Read the information in the post linked for more explanation.

There have been updates to rules and regulations to the village, information regaring the village, and the ranks themselves! See here for more information regarding this change.

Now, I suppose, for the biggest change to the running of Kirigakure no Sato! First thing's first, from the posting of this Announcement all shinobi in the village, including Genin, Chunin, Jonin, and Konin, will have their ranks removed. Meaning, you are nothing more than a citizen, without any rank or title, nor authority. This is temporary, and will be broadcast to all members of the village in character. The reason is thus: each rank now has specific duties, and the inclusion of the Clearance System. Every door to a Shinobi location, such as the Offices, Shops, Hospital, and Academy/Dojo requires a tattoo that acts as a key to locks with your level of Clearance written into it. This seal is placed by either Inka or Jack themselves, and is a unique and convoluted fuin. These are required by all citizens and shinobi of Kirigakure, and will be roleplayed being placed upon the body.

Also, it's everybody's favorite time again! Time to repost in the village roster! Make sure to post all profiles in the "Ornate" layout. If it is not, I will personally delete your post and you will not be counted for the roster!

Now, for the In - Character announcement!

"Greetings, shinobi of Kirigakure no Sato! After six long months, the village has returned to its full-functioning glory! This could not have been done without you, every single one of you. You have all gone over and beyond the call of duty to salvage your home, and now? Now you see before you the fruits of our labor. Unfortunately, this exuberant times come with a bit of snag. As of this moment, I will removing all titles from Shinobi in this village until I have spoken one on one with each of you. Until you have spoken with me, you will receive access to nothing, be it home, defense, or training. This is temporary, and may change based on the conversations we have. I apologize for this, but it is necessary. Thank you."

- Sincerely,
Lanfaer

VampireKittenz
No Bonuses.

BlackFruity
+10 TSP

+2 TSP

Sleepy Senpai
No Bonuses

Wolfe Whitehorn
No Bonuses

clyde231
No Bonuses

Taorito
[+10 TSP

Brooy
+5 TSP

No One Hollars Aaron
No Bonuses

Lily Platypus
+10 TSP

Rexnov
+10 TSP

I Tortured Sleep I
+2 TSP

NecroPlant
+10 TSP

Sky0814
No Bonuses

Greatdman15
No Bonuses

Codekasu
No Bonuses

The People Scream Kerron
No Bonuses

The Shenpai
+6 TSP

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:02 pm

Well, it's that time again! Activity Check! It will be going on from 9/4/16 to 9/18/16! I've noticed that a lot of individuals have either stopped posting, or begun to post slower, and while some of this can be accounted for through hiatus or school, I am simply not kept in the loop. So! Please, read the above link carefully for specific rules that a. Tell me you've actually read what it said, and b. make my registry look uniform and pristine.

Sorry, I like being a**l about things~

Anyway, a lot has been going on behind the scenes that some of you might not be aware of! First off, Kirigakure and Kumogakure are now in an alliance, though this has not been announced in character yet. Secondly, Kirigakure, Kumogakure, and Sunagakure have begun discussing terms for a join Chunin exam, which will include shinobi of all sorts into the mix! Now, to keep this in character each squadron leader will be required to meet with Jack after their respective missions has been complete in a sort of "Commander Meeting" to discuss what must be done regarding current village events and preparation for the coming exams. Please, understand that it might take some time until the Exams occur, as instead of the Kages planning all of this out of character the discussions will be taking place in character, for the sake of roleplay.

Now! I want all of you to read carefully what I wrote in the Activity Check, and please, message me what I can do to help you roleplay more. Are there threads you'd like to see made? Would you like to have shops for members, or shops in general? What can be done to make you, as the member, have more fun in Kirigakure? What will help your character grow? This can include anything, from dungeons to monsters to random criminal events if you want to be a super hero! All of it! Just let me know so I can make your stay here in Kirigakure the best it can be!

- Sincerely,
Lanfaer

VampireKittenz

BlackFruity

Rexnov

Lily Platypus

HeadlessKoko

Toryu Naminosaki

NecroPlant

Holy Rinaku

Sky0814

Codekasu

Greatdman15

Synister Bombardment

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Seiketsu Akashio

Royal Oatmeal

Royal Burrito

Nueromancer JMan240

Bottomless Depths

Kyvar The Phoenix King

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:49 pm
Happy October, Kirinites!

To celebrate this momentous occasion, and to count down the days to the most glorious of Holidays, Halloween (fight me), Kirigakure will now be undergoing a Halloween Event! The event information will follow after a few short announcements:

[1.] Many of you might remember that we recently had an Activity Check. No? Well, make sure to check it out, but to those who posted within [48 hours] of the original post, which include those written below, you will receive a special prize. Each of you will receive one item of choice, and it can be nearly any basic item, that will be able to store two hundred and fifty [250] Chakra and/or stamina within it as a sort of "energy well". You can split the amount between chakra and stamina, or any combination of the two, but the total cannot go above that limit. Secondly, you select one technique of your choice. This item previously chosen will have the jutsu etched into it with a secret fuinjutsu that will allow you to name one activation term (such as screaming "Captain Planet!" at the top of your lungs, or throwing it at someone's head) that will cause the jutsu to activate instantly by utilizing the chakra, or stamina, within the object. This technique can be of any design, though class restrictions apply for Puppet techniques, and you cannot have techniques from bloodlines or clans you yourself do not possess. This technique can only be between E and B - rank in strength. Those awarded this are:
• Lily Platypus
• Kyvar The Phoenix King
• Holy Rinaku
• Nueromancer JMan240
• Toryu Naminosaki
• Royal Burrito
• Sky0814

Make sure to post attaining this upon the Mission Board!

[2.] Now, secondly, with this short event arc occurring most of you might be wondering "Well, what about the mission we are on?!" Well, as long as you have started it, and as long as you attempted to get it done, your mission will immediately end but it will count as a completion! Shocking! See your squad leaders for the information on your mission, and post this within the Mission Board thread, or you cannot have the A.C. or Ryo rewards for your mission!

Now, to explain the event!

Below, I will be writing (in color!) a special In Character post, and all of you will be experiencing it, wherever you are. To the squad outside of the village? You will find yourselves suddenly blurring, the entire world going topsy turvy, before finding yourselves at the feet of the Father Gate. To those within? Let me explain how this arc will work.

The village has been split into multiple parts, like a jigsaw puzzle, with enormous indigo-colored walls of energy dividing it. These walls cannot be passed through. Attempts to do so will find you coming back out the exact same spot you tried to enter. Within each section, the world has changed. In those threads marked with a [1] in their title, you will find the world a dark and unforgiving place. Make sure to read the second paragraph below, which will be effecting you if you are there. These locations will be known as Nightmare Aspect. To those within the number [2] written in their names, you find the world a happy, dreamy, whimsical place called the Dream Aspect. These locations are home to many things, including both horrific nightmares and the most pleasant of dreams. Pay close attention, of course, for the world may not be what it seams. So! Things to note.
[1.] The first piece of information to know, and the first rule, is that every time you post you must roll a 1 - 4 number generator, or dice. If you roll a [4] within the Dream Aspect, you must quote [Royal Burrito]. If, however, you are within the Nightmare Aspect, you must quote me, [Lanfaer], and await one of us to post within your location.
[2.] The numbers above trigger what is called a "Trick or Treat Event", or TTE for short. These TTE's spawn one of three manifestations, three for each Aspect, that you may ask to Trick, or a Treat. At this time, either myself, or Royal Burrito, will randomly generate a response. If you get a Treat, keep in mind you do not automatically know what it does, even if we tell you! Secondly, these Treats you receive do not vanish when the event ends, so you might want to keep them around! However, if you get a Trick, you might find yourself in an odd battle for survival, or find yourself with a strange "de-buff". If, however, you find yourself with some luck...
[3.] You will find yourself ahold of a Puzzle Piece. There are six of these puzzle pieces, and once one is located, that particular TTE cannot spawn again. These pieces are key to solving the Halloween Event, so hold onto them!
[4.] In this event you may find yourself in strange, nearly impossible situations. This is supposed to happen, and some might seem absolutely unfair. I am going to apologize now, but some of these events might just be, but I swear to you there is always a way out that doesn't involve being brutally murdered or your sanity being shattered into itty bitty bits! Your character's life may well be in danger from the most unlikely of sources, so be ever vigilant!
[5.] For the duration of this event, Genjutsu effects will be increased by one [1] rank. This includes all senses, no matter which you favor. If, however, you use a Genjutsu of rank B or higher, immediately quote [Lanfaer], and wait for my post. This includes the strength of the technique after adjustment.
[6.] This event comes to an end on November 1st, no matter how far, or not far, you get within the event. However, if you finish the entire event before this day, the entire village will receive a prize, including any new characters that are made for Kirigakure no Sato until the end of the year!

Now, for the In Character post!

The sun stands high in the sky, beaming down on the mist-filled village of shinobi below. The great walls glisten pristinely in the high-noon sun, and the leaves of the Sero tree cast the city proper and apartments built into its trunk in an emerald hue. The day was beautiful, the temperature perfect, with many villagers taking to the water for swims, boating, or other, similar extracurricular activities. No one truly noticed when the villagers started to...fade. When the mist on one side of the village began to lighten, and the other thicken. It wasn't until those with eyes cast skywards began to scream that anyone noticed something was truly amiss. Above, the sun sped past over the horizon as if the entire planet were on some sort of hasted video feature. Too, while the sun rose from east to west somehow the moon rose from west to east, and in a perfect arc. As the two narrowed on a collision path the sky began to change, with parts of the sky turning white with black clouds and sun, while in another place the sky turned some sort of shade of green, the clouds a strange, hot pink. Time itself, the universe, seemed to come unhinged, until the moon, and sun, collided midair and reality seemed to crack!

[Nightmare Aspect]
The sky darkens in your eyes as the sun vanishes entirely from sight, leaving a lonely, blackened moon from which red liquid seemed to drip onto the horizon in its place. The clouds turn a red so dark as to be nearly black, the color of old blood, and the sky behind it closer to the amber, or dark orange, of an old pumpkin. All across the village silence suddenly falls as every villager, every ANBU, every Oinin vanishes from the world, freezing in place and fading from existence. Instead every corner, every turn holds an unknown shape. Odd whispers fill your skulls, omnidirectional and just out of range for clarity. More darkness than night ever had a right to bring gave life harsher lines, angles, and a threatening atmosphere. Slowly, a rumbling that only now becomes perceptible but which you knew always existed comes from within your mind, within the hollow spaces from where your deepest fears spring, bringing a twinge of apprehension to even the most stalwart and veteran of shinobi. "Free, at last! Centuries it has been since a new world has fallen into my grasp, since the rituals of old have been enacted!" From the distance, north, past the Sero and towards the horizon where the moon dared to stare, a great trembling that disturbed the oceans and brought an even greater stillness could be found. "Ah, All Hallows Eve. You remain to challenge me, it seems. A challenge that will not go unanswered. As the ancient laws demand, I give you a chance: each location of your small home hides one of my servants. Seek them out, and speak the ritual that is as old as creation itself. Win from them the keys to the cage, and lock tight the gates of perdition. If you can find them, that is! Fail, however..." Once more, the ground trembled, and to those who looked towards its' origin a true horror would be seen: a single, solitary foot, the ankle of which lie higher in the sky than any could ever see. Where the ankle would normally start only darkness lay, blocking out stars across the entire reach of the world. And slowly, it rose. A beast of titanic proportions indeed. "You have until I reach your precious tree to find the gates and fasten them tight, or your world, your creation, your existence becomes mine." A cold, sudden silence, before the required words of the ritual, something that, somehow, you instinctively know to be what must be spoken to these minions of this monstrous god, are whispered as echoes within your mind that fade into pure terror. "Trick, or Treat..."

[Dream Aspect]
The sky burns a bright, happy, pale yellow into your eyes, though perhaps not as much as the stark, hot pink clouds that flow across its surface. The sun, somehow twisted into the shape of an enormous "=D" shape that bore an oddly happy green color, would likely make one think that this could be nothing but an illusion. And yet...the voices of the scared and accursed fall silent as civilians, ANBU, and Oinin alike freeze in place, tears of joy running down their frighteningly happy expressions before they fade from existence. Replacing them comes a soft, joyous chorus of sing-song voices, bringing with it the sense of unbridled joy and jubilation. This universal glee seems, too, to have affected the architecture and the entire universe, with lines that had once been solid and straight taking on a sort of curved, soft edge, as if some godly artist had repainted everything in a surrealistic light. Even the water has changed, with the waves and movements replaced by something that, incredibly, resemble cardboard cutouts on a theater play. As you take in your surroundings, the chorus of jubilant cherubs within your mind rises to a feverish pitch, before a voice of love and comfort resounds within your mind like a childhood cartoon narrator. "Free, at last! Centuries it has been since a new world has fallen into my grasp, since the rituals of old have been enacted!" Somehow, it seems even the buildings let loose a cheer at this most joyous of news! From the distance a rumbling can be felt, and a swell in the happy funtime music rises like a wave from the north, beyond the Sero tree. "Ah, All Hallows Eve. You remain to challenge me, it seems. A challenge that will not go unanswered. As the ancient laws demand, I give you a chance: each location of your small home hides one of my servants. Seek them out, and speak the ritual that is as old as creation itself. Win from them the keys to the cage, and lock tight the gates of perdition. If you can find them, that is! Fail, however..." Once more, the music swelled, and this time it was followed by a monsterous rumbling. To those who looked towards its' origin a truly magnificent sight would be beheld: a single, solitary foot, the ankle of which lie higher in the sky than any could ever see. Where the ankle would normally start only a bright, overwhelming light can be seen, blocking out the sky in one titanic band from one horizon to the other. And slowly, it rose. A beast of titanic proportions indeed. "You have until I reach your precious tree to find the gates and fasten them tight, or your world, your creation, your existence becomes mine." A warm, loving silence, before the required words of the ritual, something that, somehow, you instinctively know to be what must be spoken to these minions of this beautiful god, are whispered as echoes within your mind that fade into pure bliss. "Trick, or Treat..."

Lily Platypus

Kyvar The Phoenix King

Holy Rinaku

Nueromancer JMan240

Toryu Naminosaki

Royal Burrito

TheMuleLives

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

NecroPlant

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

Codekasu

Royal Oatmeal

little mintchan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:54 pm
Happy November, Kirinites!

As you may have noticed, the event has yet to be completed. This is due to the fun a lot of people are having with it, and as such we are extending it to its end! Now, a few things worth noting, followed by a new update, in character, that you should all read:

[•] First, and foremost, there will be "end of event" rewards that will be themed for Halloween. This is above, and beyond, the candies you received in character. Speaking of:
[•] Those candies and items do things! Keep onto them, and once the event is over you will receive information on what they do, which can be found out in character in a few interesting ways!
[•] The event will end on [November 13th]! Your rewards may increase depending on the activity within the next few days! This will come as A.C., coupons, Ryo, special items, etc! Even bonus P.A.'s!

Now, for the In Character post!

A shriek splits through the entire village, the sounds of whispers and singing silenced in an instant. An answering screech came from above as the enormous foot, now several hundred miles away, stretched from horizon to horizon, came down with an explosion that shook the foundations of the village and parted the clouds in the sky. Blocking out the moons, the sun, and the stars above, a voice like liquid agony and fear tore through the universe around them. "You think to stop me, insects? Who are you to challenge me? Who are you to deny me my victory, an end to my torment?!" The harsh, angular outlines above became something entirely different, now, where once the strange colorings caused by the sun and moon turned the world into various emotional themes, not something else came. Something, with five enormous pillars at different places around the sky.

No, not pillars.

Fingers!

A hand to match the horrendous size of the foot was coming down for them, sending before it a buffeting wind that tore the beautiful strangeness of the Dream Aspect away, leaving behind nothing but Nightmare. All across the village where shadows fell, things began to stir, dark, twisted manifestations of pain, misery, and torment, featureless for the moment, screaming and clawing at the shadows like some sort of thin film that was all that stood between the shinobi and their worst fears coming to life. Every line was angular, every shadow churning and screaming as the nightmares of a million, infinite universes began to pour forth upon the land.

It was truly, Hell on earth.

Lily Platypus

Kyvar The Phoenix King

Holy Rinaku

Nueromancer JMan240

Toryu Naminosaki

Royal Burrito

TheMuleLives

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

NecroPlant

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

Codekasu

Royal Oatmeal

little mintchan

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:45 pm

As the sun rises from beyond the horizon the daylight beams across the land lighting up the world withing the village of Kirigakure. As a seal is broken a ripple rises from the walls that encircle the population, spreading out in a slow, ethereal wave that brings a breath of fresh, clean air to a people who were in desperate need of it. Yet with it, too, came the strange return of those who had gone missing. Across the Sero and the waters of the village the villagers return with a strange, alien echo that seems to be reality itself catching up to the present, causing the odd occurrence of people reappearing in the middle of their conversations, right where they had left off. Odder, still, was the fact that people were not where they had left off, and for the moment no one appears to notice that the village was, for a time, in the grips of a nightmare, and dream, world.

The world has returned to where it one was, with everything fixed, clean, and just as how it was meant to be. You may return to posting at any time, in any way you see fit.

Lily Platypus

Eddy_Soul5

Holy Rinaku

Nueromancer JMan240

Toryu Naminosaki

Royal Burrito

magcookie

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

NecroPlant

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

Codekasu

Otterly Obsessed

little mintchan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:09 pm
Hello, everyone!

There is a guild-wide activity check, and everyone is required to fill out the form regarding it. It has come to our attention that there are people who joined the guild years ago and never posted, so this is meant as an attempt to clean them out before we start a recruitment drive next month. The actual requirements to pass this activity check are simple; so long as you post here or in the hiatus thread between now and the end of the check, you’ll be safe. Hiatus will be counted to approximately six [6] months back (so July 2016), if for some reason you are unable to post.

This will also serve as a bloodline check, since one hasn’t been done in a while.

We have a lot of fun stuff and a lot of changes planned for the future, so get this done and out of the way and we can focus on things to come! The deadline for this check is February 11, 2017 at 12am PST. Please fill out the form individually for each character you have.

But that is not the only announcement!

February is here, and love is in the air! Or...something like it, at least! An unknown, invisible mist has mixed with the permanent feature of the Mist Village, and with it has come some strange, ill effects. Each of you will be receiving a PM from me, Lanfaer, regarding just how this event will be effecting you! Don't worry, they aren't harmful (depending on your definition). Secondly, roleplaying in the event will net you A.C., Ryo, and possibly other items and goodies the more active you are. This event will last until March 3rd, and for every five [5] posts you make your rewards will scale up a "Tier". What are these rewards? Well, I suppose you'll have to post and find out, huh! Now, remember, no telling anyone else about the changes until you meet, in character! Roleplay the fun!

Thirdly, it has come to my attention I might have missed a few of you when it came to out Halloween event rewards! Please, if I have not gotten to you, send me a PM and I will give you the rewards you are due!

Fourthly! I have been updating quite a bit of Kirigakure no Sato's information, and rules. Please, go here, where you will find information such as current Squads, rules and regulations of the village, the internal and external descriptions of Kirigakure no Sato, and more. Soon, there will be information there regarding out Sigil system, the security defense that all members of the village, NPC and otherwise, must possess to live functionally within the walls of the village! There will be information on the Seven Swords of the Mist, which have changed quite a bit from the canon ones which means that the swords can now benefit people outside of just Bukijutsu users! But, here's where it gets tricky. I need to know what else is missing from this page. What other information would you like listed there regarding information about the village?

Fifthly! There will soon begin what I will call a "Random Event" system specifically for the village! Random events will include small mysteries, crimes, gang activity, thefts, strange sightings, and more that will give everyone a chance to take part in something! Once a week I will generate a random number of events. These events will occur only for that week, and if not interacted with, will change at the end of that week. If during that week a member of the village interacts with it, that strange event will become a mission for you to accomplish, which may reward A.C., Ryo, or Tokens for our OoC Shop! To help with this, three new threads will be created for the village: the Temple, which is a non-denominational religious ground for anyone and everyone of any faith to worship safely; the Warehouse District, where crafted goods, shipping goods, and village supplies are kept. A large district in and of itself, this is where a large number of those recent activities of the criminal persuasion might occur! Thirdly, while the Mother Gates do serve as a form of port for the village, an actual Port thread will be created that will represent the external harbor which is even now growing outside of the Mother Gates. This particular thread will become located as a "sticky" within the Land of Water (Mizu no Kuni) forum, so don't forget it!

Sixthly! ANBU will be seeing a bit of a change from the original creation. Due to the increase in A.C. requirement for body rank increase, we have decided to make it where a character may become an "initiate" into the ANBU or Oinin divisions by Chunin rank. Where Kirigakure differs, however, are that the ANBU will be split into three different subdivisions. First are the Mistwraiths. These guys are your normal, every day ANBU who gather information and spy on people from the shadows. Secondly you have the Phantom Corp, their nickname being "Protectors", who serve as the police force of the village and will likewise serve as Detectives in the cases of criminal activity coming about! Thirdly, you have the Kraken Division, who are the "Port Authority" in charge of the docks, the Warehouse District, and anything to deal with the underwater portions of Kirigakure no Sato. These will also serve as the "explorers" of the village alongside Oinin to explore and retrieve information from Old Kirigakure, and from ruins scattered across the Land of Water.

Seventhly! It has come to my attention that a goodly portion of people within the village have never received the required Questionnaire from me, Lanfaer, upon joining the village! Please, see to me if you have not gotten to be me yet, because I need you to fill out that for me. Why? Besides making it where I can create custom missions and events tailored to your character, inside this questionnaire you will find information about our new, and improved, Shinobi Subtype system! This is non-negotiable, and the rules and regulations for this system will be found within the aforementioned link, which you can helpfully find here as well! This will help decide the future of your character, a guide to your career as a shinobi, and if you have any questions do not hesitate to message me either on here through PM's, or on Skype (Username: Lanfaer2).

Anyway, for the moment that's all, folks! Again, any questions, comment, concerns, or ideas, send them my way!

Sincerely,
Lanfaer
Mizukage of Kirigakure no Sato

Lily Platypus

Eddy_Soul5

Holy Rinaku

Nueromancer JMan240

Toryu Naminosaki

Royal Burrito

magcookie

VampireKittenz

Greatdman15

NecroPlant

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

Codekasu

Otterly Obsessed

little mintchan

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:02 am
Hello again, fellow Kiri Shinobi! There are a few important, role play affecting points to get out of the way first. Below, in a simple quote box, will be ending information for what has been colloquially called "The Shippening", as it will forever in the history of Kirigakure no Sato be called. Our Valentines event was largely a success, but you, unfortunately, can have too much of a good thing. So, please read below if you have been effected by this particular event. If not, please, skip past the below quote, where I will have more information that effects the entire village!

The Shippening

This event, so soon after the Nightmare and Dream reality, has raised conflict and inspired true emotions in those who had originally lost it, or never had it. What caused it remains a mystery to the public at large, but whatever the source of this strange, awkward, and down-right perverted mess has finally begun to fade. The boiling of your blood, the suspicion, the adoration, the obsession and other similar effects will slowly begin to bleed from your system, almost as if the effects were a type of drug, more than some arcane curse! Each character will feel this drain differently, at different speeds, though just how fast these feelings fade will be up to each individual. How will the shinobi of Kirigakure handle the aftermath? While some undoubtedly might feel the loss keener than others, perhaps some of these attachments might remain? Such choices I leave up to the Shinobi themselves.

This hereby ends the Shippening event. All Statistical bonuses given by your effects will be removed, but the emotional aspects may stay up to three posts [3] longer, but as of the next post you make, the effects will begin to fade. I hope you enjoy the time, and I ask that everyone check in with me, Lanfaer, through PM or Skype to get your rewards!

Alright! So the Shippening is over. Seems easy, seems fine! Except, that's only where the fun begins! First, before anything, let me give a warm welcome to the new members of the village, as we have several! Thank you for choosing Kirigakure no Sato, where we do our best to creep you out and make you wonder why Konoha wasn't a better option! Secondly, you will be receiving, along with your headband, a questionnaire. This you will have one [1] month OoC to complete, and while you must hand it in in character, you can still continue posting while filling it out at your leisure. However, it is not optional, but mandatory! It's for the good of the village, after all.

However, there is more! As you may all have heard, the Chunin Exams are right around the corner! Well, the upside to this is that this means lots, and lots, of training and missions for you to accomplish. How this will be accomplished is thus: Squadrons! Each of you, if you haven't noticed, have been assigned to Squadrons already. However, due to time constraints, the original Commanders, or Squad Leaders, have been forced to step down. Welp, fear not! The squadrons will remain as they are, perhaps with additions, but in the end all that is changing is that our own Kiko, player of Kagerou, and Haji, a member of Kumogakure, have been so kind as to provide NPC's that will take the place of your leadership! These leaders help run you through several missions and training in order to get you prepared for the Exams! Now until we get new shinobi of higher rank, you might find your squads packed a bit thick, so I apologize! Below, you will find your squads written out:

Squadron 1

Commander || Jack Harren Snipe → Lanfaer
|| Medic || ► Kagerou Uchiha
→ Kagetsukiko

|| Infantry || ► Takeda "Tenshuyami" Shirai
→ Otterly Obsessed

|| Paladin || ► Shadowseeker Hunyistir
→ Royal Burrito

→→|| Academy Student || ► Nissho
→→→→ Zak the Panduh

Squadron 2

Commander || Suigetsu Uchiha → HeadlessKoko
|| Shadow || ► Taylor Aburame
→→→→ Toryu Naminosaki

|| Paladin || ► Miki Uchiha
→ Codekasu

|| --- || ► Toyotomi Kirimuro
→ Arrow35

Squadron 3

Commander || Kumotake Aburame → NecroPlant
|| --- || ► Kirama Ueda Hyuga
→ Nueromancer JMan240

|| Cleric || ► Kaneko Daishi
→ little mintchan

|| --- || ► Zion Lotus
→→→→ Eddy_Soul5

|| --- || ► Komo Nara Senju
→→→→ Odoeb

Squadron 4

Commander || Ban → Grand Chevalier Haji
|| --- || ► Noémi Clementine Lelièvre
→ magcookie

|| --- || ► Xiaowen Leung
→→ → TheRealKiru

|| ---- || ► Nymeria Ny'Sar
→→→ Aegon VI Targaryan

Now, for some things of more note! Royal Burrito, the Raikage, and I are working on creating a "Random Event" generator. These events will include crimes, mysteries, and other such goodies, including random mishaps for the Medics to work with. Please pay close attention, as when it begins, instructions will follow here, in the announcements! Now, as always, if there are any questions, suggestions, complaints, just shoot me a Private Message and I'll respond as soon as possible!

Royal Burrito

Otterly Obsessed

NecroPlant

Odoeb

The Wolf of Asgard

Lily Platypus

Rocket Punches

Toryu Naminosaki

VampireKittenz

BlackFruity

HeadlessKoko

Codekasu

little mintchan

Holy Rinaku

magcookie

Eddy_Soul5

Zak the Panduh

Arrow35

TheRealKiru

Aegon VI Targaryan

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:03 am
『 ≈ 』
"Kirigakure Announcement"

Good afternoon, everyone.

As some, if not all, of you know, Lanfaer has decided to leave this guild. Jack Harren Snipe has died, his island imploding in a horrifyingly beautiful flash of light.
Shadow is also gone. The mystery of the circumstances remain.

Inka Hizara, the Consul of War, has now been named Mizukage.

The dawn service to mourn the deceased has been announced. It will be at the Trunk of Sero.
Inka Hizara asks for all to pay their respects via attendance. There will also be an announcement at its conclusion.

Inka Hizara is a man known for many things. Not all are promising in a leader.
And it appears he has plans on the horizon...

『 ≈ 』
A new profile registry is up
I know we have lost a few people during recent events. Please fill it in so missions can start being given out.

Lily Platypus

Rocket Punches

Toryu Naminosaki

VampireKittenz

NecroPlant

HeadlessKoko

Codekasu

Otterly Obsessed

little mintchan

Holy Rinaku

magcookie

Eddy_Soul5

Zak the Panduh

Arrow35

TheRealKiru

Odoeb

The Wolf of Asgard

Aegon VI Targaryan

MizzEnthuzimuzzy

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:59 am
『 ≈ 』

Hey, guys. It's been ten days, now and no-one is posting at the Sero : Trunk.
Do so to get a bonus in the upcoming arc. Also, repost your profiles as the
old ones will be moved to the recycle bin soon. I will be moving this arc into
starting in 6 days, whether or not everyone has been posting or not.

Good luck, guys!

Lily Platypus

Rocket Punches

Toryu Naminosaki

VampireKittenz

NecroPlant

HeadlessKoko

Codekasu

Otterly Obsessed

little mintchan

Holy Rinaku

magcookie

Eddy_Soul5

Zak the Panduh

Arrow35

TheRealKiru

Odoeb

The Wolf of Asgard

Aegon VI Targaryan

MizzEnthuzimuzzy

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:00 pm
『 ≈ 』

Inka has made his speech, and the mission begins...

『 ♔ 』
The Mizukage's Warpath

Brief: Mizukage Inka Hizara has only recently come to his appointment. And his first order of
business is to get the minds of his villagers off of Jack's seemingly untimely, and ultimately horrific,
death. He is making rounds around the village himself, enlisting all shinobi into engaging with new,
village-funded missions to get them building up their confidence in their self and their position
within the village.

『 ♔ 』
Missions:

Office Overhaul:
Inka has decided that Sero will no longer be just the Mizukage's Office. What was designated the
reception room for the Kage's office will now be filled with desks for the use of receiving and sorting
missions, high-level representatives, and squad/mission leaders to submit reports. Desks, chairs,
and basic stationary need to be moved up the long, winding stairs and set out.
Reward:
Every two [2] posts reward one [1] RP Point.
Every four [4] posts reward 50Ryo and 75AC. Repeatable.

Mission Board Ressurection:
The mission board is being remade and moved into the entry hall at the very base of Sero.
Individuals will not require to climb the long stairs or wait in the elevator to browse the available
missions. The board will be segmented into sections, each clearly labeled and increasing in
difficulty. The supplies need to be sorted out, the boards assembled, the signs clearly marked and
painted, and the surrounding desks of those who will be manning them also need to be placed.
Including chairs and stationary.
Reward:
Every four [4] posts reward 50Ryo and 75AC. Repeatable.

Advertise the Show:
Inka wants to bring in a past-time that not only encourages the economy but gets the civilians to
start believing more in the strength of the shinobi of the village. All Shinobi are invited to perform in
the arena, focusing on tricks and techniques to amaze the audience. Promote this newly formed
event by going around the entirety of the village to hand out flyers and put up posters. Genin with
5,000AC, or Inka's expression permission, and any shinobi ranked Chuunin or above, may also
travel around the country, spreading the word to the many villages dotted around the Land of Water.
Reward:
Every two [2] posts reward one [1] RP Point, 50Ryo, and 50AC. Repeatable.

Performance Duals:
Inka wants to bring in a past-time that not only encourages the economy but gets the civilians to
start believing more in the strength of the shinobi of the village. All Shinobi are invited to perform in
the arena - but be warned! These are shows, focusing on tricks and techniques to amaze the
audience, not to injure your opponent! Any shinobi found to have seriously injured their show
partner will have their pay docked and given access to only D-ranked missions for a period of time
(complete 4 D-Ranked missions to gain access to all missions again). Rewards earned are by
determined by posts while in 'battle.' May also be considered a 'spar' when fighting an RPC, earning
the rewards associated with.
Reward: [vs NPC]
Every four [4] posts reward 200Ryo and 300AC. Repeatable.
Reward: [vs RPC]
Every post rewards one [1] RP Point.
Every four [4] posts reward 400Ryo and 350AC. Repeatable.

Beneath the Village:
Researchers are beyond intrigued with the overly thriving life that has spawned inside the flooded
Kirigakure basin. But some has been causing problems. Combining the efforts of the research and
maintenance teams, a member of both teams are taking the names of volunteers to send them down
into the depths. A small pile of Fuuin scrolls are at the ready to be applied onto the volunteers,
inbuing into them the knowledge how to use the Suimenka no Kisoku [ Breathing Underwater
Technique ]. Do note that this does count towards the ninjutsu limit and the limited no. of scrolls
mean only one per person. So, if the jutsu is overwritten by another, the volunteer will have to learn
the hard way.

The maintenance worker will give directions to one of the several troubled areas under the water
level; chains securing some of the smaller, floating, islands, gears of the many bridges dotted
across Kirigakure, and support beams holding up the current village, all need clearing of the plants.
The researcher also asks you get a few cuttings of every variant plant you come across while doing
so. DO NOT stray far from the surface. There are living creatures in the water, and they are not to be
interfered with by order of the Mizukage. Respect what dwells beneath the surface of Kirigakure.

Suimenka no Kisoku [ Breathing Underwater Technique ]
Official Description: The art of breathing underwater using chakra to remove oxygen from water has been a long handed down secret of the Mist. The length of time and the depth that the diver can go under depends on the ability of the user. This technique typically activates whenever the Shinobi breathes in water and requires no hand seals.
Guild Description: See official description. This technique is partially passive in that it activates automatically when the shinobi's head is submerged underwater. However, it requires an upkeep of half the original cost once active to continue past the first post.

Reward:
Every post rewards two [2] RP Points.
Every four [4] posts reward 200Ryo and 300AC. Repeatable.

Shape the Village:
Inka has put up an invitation for shinobi and civilians alike to submit one idea that would improve
Kirigakure. Be the idea support, defense, agriculture, its education system, recreational activity, or
another facet, Inka offers a reward for all worthy submissions and a chance for a promotion to the
successful applicant(s). Submit the idea to the Mizukage's secretary (quote BlackFruity).
Reward:
Compile seven [7] posts worth of text outlining the idea, its implementation, its estimated costs,
and a short summary to conclude to earn ten [10] RP Points, 500Ryo, and 200AC. Not repeatable.

『 ♔ 』
Arc Rewards:

Spend the necessary number of RP points to earn one [1] listed item/set.

2 RP Points:
• Domestication and You [x1]
A simple manual to train animals so that they don't pee on the furniture. Requires 1 post of training.

• Pet Treats [x1]
A set of ten tasty treats that animals like. Animals become more attached to the person who feeds them these treats. Feeding a Treat to an animal in training grants a -1 reduction. Only one treat may be fed to the animal per post, less you destroy its diet.

• Vocal C. Training [x1]
This guide is used to help the owner develop vocal commands which their pet will hear and understand. Requires 2 posts of training.

• Gesture C. Training [x1]
This guide is used to help the owner develop physical gesture commands which their pet will see and understand. Requires 3 posts of training.

• Small, singular gourd [x1]
Provides a backpack sized hive that is able to permanently house 1 species at 2,000 insects, maximally.

• Trapper's Toolkit [x1]
A trapper's kit, contained in a burlap satchel, includes a folding shovel, a trowel, a survival knife, a book containing basic instructions on how to make snares, pitfalls, and swing-arm traps. And it even contains a trusty canteen! [ Required to make Simple Traps ]

• Small Animal [x1]
This selection contains any animal from the size of a small fish to the size of a fat housecat.

• Enhanced Antidote [x2]
A palm-sized vial that contains a fast acting anti-toxic agent. It almost instantaneously rids the user of the effects of medium poisons and toxins. It should be noted that taking more than one in a short period of time can cause adverse effects. Can only be used once per battle- per person.

• Focus Pad [x5]
A soft cotton pad that focuses Eiseijutsu onto the areas covered by it. This drastically reduces recovery time after being treated with Eiseijutsu.

• Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
A package of ten small projectiles. What you get in the package is up to you. (Shuriken, senbon, etc.)

• Projectile Pack: Medium [x1]
A package of ten medium sized projectiles. What you get in the package is up to you. (Kunai knives, thick needles, etc.)

• Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

• Genin’s Scroll [x1]
A pocket sized scroll, capable of concealing a D-rank sized object(s).

10 RP Points:
• Toxic Gas Bomb [x5]
A palm-sized black ball that bursts into a wave of hellishly poisonous gas. Those that breathe in this gas for long enough (3 posts) will develop very sluggish behavior, then (6 posts) begin to feel horribly drowsy. The final stage (8 posts) is unconsciousness, followed by death (10 posts). Because gas isn't visible, this is an extremely difficult to dodge weapon.

• Chilli Pepper Bomb [x5]
Exported from the Hidden Tree Village, these bombs are infused with heavy amounts of chili powder. When they explode, they do no immediate damage and function as smoke bombs; however, when inhaled, they cause a great deal of pain to anyone not accustomed to spicy food. This pain can be used to break out of a Genjutsu, but repeated or prolonged exposure results in diminishing effects and damage to the eyes, mouth, and lungs.

• Holding your Ground! [x1]
This guide is used to teach animals of all sized to act defense and threatening when someone or something unfamiliar enters its marked/familiar territory. Requires 4 posts of training.

• Barks, Yelps, and Whines [x1]
This guide is used to teach animals how to control their barks and cries in certain circumstances. Ninja animals are sometimes able to develop very basic human languages through this method. Requires 5 posts of training.

• Hermit Chocolate [x3]
A small ball of chocolate that contains a very bitter-tasting medicine. Once eaten, it restores 100 Stamina. If one were to eat two of them within a week, he/she would feel incredibly fatigued afterward. A third chocolate would immediately drop the eater’s Stamina pools to 1 and render them unconscious, at which point hospitalization is needed.

• Pain-Murderer [x10]
W-wait, can she sell these!? An extra-strength painkiller. Take one to abolish all pain in the body. Take a handful to... well... you don't wanna know.

• Arsenal of the Sleight Hand [x1]
Embroiders both sleeves of a torso piece with scroll glyphs which allow the displacement and storage of up to 20 small to medium sized projectiles each. Just don't forget, it's up to you to stock up!

• Hidden Sheath [x1]
Installs a hard leather sheath into the inside of a torso piece's back. Because it is on the torso, and attempts to be concealed, only blads shorter than the wearer will work.

• Medium Elemental Weapon [x1]
Using elemental materials, Kaza creates a medium sized weapon for his customer. (Katana, nodachi, etc.) This weapon is capable of unleashing elemental type strikes. (Fire slash, water slash, etc.)

• Chakra Projectile Pack: Medium [x1]
A package of ten medium sized projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning kunai, wind needles, etc.)

• Chuunin’s Scroll [x1]
A small scroll capable of concealing up to a C-rank sized object(s). Requires Chuunin rank.

• Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
A medium scroll capable of concealing up to a B-rank sized object(s). Requires Jounin rank.

• Radio Set [x1]
A set of four radio ear-buds that allow the user to converse with allies over a great distance.

• Breath Mask [x1]
Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

20 RP Points:
• Small Combat Animal
Any animal ranging from the size of a fish to a house cat or weasel. Base of 100 chakra / 300 stamina.

• Paralysis Herb [x1]
If it comes into contact with a person’s body, this unprocessed herb will cause the body to shut down completely for half an hour. A large amount of this heavily processed herb is needed, as it is usually used as a sedative. The processed herb comes in a half-pint jar, good for ten uses. If the herb is ingested, it will fully paralyze a fully-grown man in less than a minute. Subjects tend to feel very cold during recovery.

• Library Expansion Atlas [x1]
Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom). Requires Chuunin rank. Can only be purchased twice.

• Fine Instrument [x1]
An instrument of the buyer's choosing, crafted with the highest quality materials. This instrument slightly increases the effects of Jutsu cast via it.

30 RP Points:
• Animal Ninja Training [x1]
This scroll enables the animal to tap into their inner ninja, granting them 6 starting jutsu slots. This process is tedious, and requires 8 posts of training, but grants the animal the rank equivalent of a genin. This animal is now treated as a new ninja, starting with 0 AC, and must perform missions to rank up accordingly. All guides must be purchased and trained before this scroll may be purchased.

• Elixir Mud [x1]
A common ingredient among powerful medicines. When allowed to harden on a wound, it will greatly speed recovery. Minor wounds—such as cuts, bruises, and blisters—will heal within the day. Moderate wounds—such as gashes, burns, and shallow stab wounds—will heal fully within the week. Major injuries—such as deep stab wounds, frostbite, heavy burns, and broken bones—will heal at twice their normal rate if the mud is used alongside normal treatment methods. Will not work if ingested. If applied on an injured area before a healing medical technique is used, it will greatly increase the effectiveness of the technique. Slightly decreases the effects of offensive medical techniques. Comes in a 1 gallon glass jar, good for 50 uses.

• Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom). Requires Jounin rank. Can only be purchased once.

Lily Platypus

Rocket Punches

Toryu Naminosaki

VampireKittenz

NecroPlant

HeadlessKoko

Codekasu

Otterly Obsessed

little mintchan

Holy Rinaku

magcookie

Eddy_Soul5

Zak the Panduh

Arrow35

TheRealKiru

Odoeb

The Wolf of Asgard

Aegon VI Targaryan

MizzEnthuzimuzzy

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:33 am
『 ≈ 』

The missions for the Arc have been updated: now there is also a medically-orientated
mission and all have been placed as semi-permanent missions accessible to all Kirigakure
shinobi here.

Be sure to check out the rewards for these particular missions! Not only do they reward
Ryu and AC, but also Kiri-only currency called 'RP Points.' These points can be traded in for
gear, equipment, weapons, tools, and even pets and combat animals!

So stay active - and the Kage is roaming the village - rumor has it he will be participating in
the Performance Duals himself, and anyone can challenge him!

HeadlessKoko

little mintchan

magcookie

Codekasu

NecroPlant

kiwis poet

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:29 am
『 ≈ 』

A new event arc is on its way!
A few announcements will be following this one in the coming weeks,
and they will be building up the backstory and hinting to what the arc
is going to bring.

Don't forget there are Kirgakure-specific missions that earn you special
role-play points that you can trade in for all sorts of different items!
Those missions, and the rewards, are found here.

HeadlessKoko

little mintchan

magcookie

Codekasu

NecroPlant

kiwis poet

Solarius flare

Neryem

Kondo Kaicho

Tenshuyami

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:49 pm
『 ≈ 』

July 4th Event
Don't miss out on some free goodies for your character(s)!
Can be found here.

Squads and Promotions!
Once Squads are formed, Genin will no longer have access to any missions!
Under the current Guild rules, Genin are only allowed to take D-Rank missions
without the permission of their Kage/Squad Leader.

We are going to test something new - which means the rounds of promotions
are going to be based on activity, not strength. Some may be given the rank of
Chuunin, others may only be given the title of Squad Leader and will remain a
Genin in rank.

I will give you a few days warning before the squads are in place so you can
make the most of having access to all missions on the Kirigakure board.
These include village-specific missions. Some may be marked as still
accessible by Genin, after the promotions, but this will not be immediately so.

Help yourself get assigned to a squad!
Answer the following questions in a PM to BlackFruity to help me form your
squads. You will also get a few coupons to help you with your training/missions!

Q. Name three subtypes/categories of shinobi, in order of most favourable
to least, that you believe most aptly applies to your character.
For example;
Mizukage Inka is an explosives expert, bukijutsu user, with a personality
and technique range that can keep away enemies from the squad. So, his
three main subtypes would be Seige Artillerist, Infantry, and Paladin.

The subtypes are:
→Paladin
→→► One of the "Categories", or "Subtypes" of shinobi within the village, a Paladin is a shinobi whose primary focus for techniques and training is on defense. Paladins serve as the defenders within squads, or, as those of the video game era might call them, the "tanks" of their squadrons.

→Artillerist → Cloaked and Siege
→→► Artillerists are another Subtype of shinobi, as listed below, who are defined by their focus on long-ranged combat. A Cloaked Artillerist fit the "sniper" archetype, who focus on dealing precise damage and taking down individual targets often through stealth means. The reverse side, Siege Artillerists are long-ranged combatants who focus on dealing area-of-effect damage or effects. Ninjutsu Specialists, Genjutsu users, and other area of effects fighters can be classified as Siege Artillerists, and there is even stories of a secret Demolition Brigade that is made up exclusively of the strongest Siege Artillerists in the village who are the hidden weapon of Kirigakure no Sato. Purely rumor, of course.

→Cleric
→→► Though a strange title often associated with faith-based healing or administration, Clerics are a subtype of shinobi that deal specifically with eisejutsu. Medics both of the healing and the damaging sort, fall under the Cleric subtype more often than not. These are awarded a specific level of Clearance that allow them to restricted parts of the Hospital.

→Shadow
→→► A Shadow is a type of combatant, more often than not of the more melee persuasion, who serve as stealth fighters or information gatherers. A subtype of Shinobi, Shadows are often trained into either the Oinin or ANBU divisions that require the stealthier approaches. They serve as scouts in squadron tactics, moving with each through stealth to locate threats before their comrades come in contact with them.

→Artisan
→→► Another Subtype, an Artisan is a shinobi who focuses on either crafting items for village or squadron use, or who focus on learning techniques that can "enchant" objects that others might use. While this subtype is rarely chosen, they are held in high regard and often paid more than the average worker, for their Sigils are granted specific clearance to allow them into restricted portions of the village for maintenance or construction purposes.

→Infantry
→→► The Infantry are, perhaps, the most common of Shinobi Subtype within Kirigakure no Sato. As their name suggests, they serve as the primary warriors and fighters within a squadron, more often than not fighting at relatively close range and serving as the main aggressive force within the Squadron system.

→Swordsman of the Mist
→→► A mythical group of warriors that, in the past, were simply a group of individuals gifted with unique weaponry, the Swordsman of the Mist total, traditionally, seven in total. Due to changes made by Jack Harren Snipe, the Seven Swords of the Mist have changed somewhat in purpose within the village itself. Instead of serving as gifts to the strongest of Bukijutsu experts, the Blades are now gifted to the bodyguards of the Mizukage after going through perhaps the most difficult training regiment ever devised, though the details of these are hidden and classified from all save the Mizukage and the Consul of War. The Swordsman are the most elite of Kirigakure Shinobi, and while traditionally only Bukijutsu users were allowed to possess a blade, it is now known that Jack Harren Snipe, the Mizukage, will allow anyone of any type of Shinobi to attempt for a Blade, for the story goes that the Blades themselves were changed by the Sero Crisis and are now fundamentally different than their original selves. Whether this is the case or not remains uncertain, for no new Swordsmen have been named since the Crisis. All that is known is that to be a Swordsman is the be the most elite of Kirigakure forces, and to be the last line of defense should the village itself ever be attacked. When selecting this Subtype, please include an additional Subtype, listing as "Swordsmen (----)". This will signify what role you intend to play within the Seven Swordsman.

HeadlessKoko

little mintchan

magcookie

Codekasu

NecroPlant

kiwis poet

Solarius flare

Neryem

Kondo Kaicho

Tenshuyami

monkeyboy900

Kumurai Kaicho

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games