Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
          User Image
          A moist pink appendage left between her lips as the white haired female stuck her tongue out at Theo when he still seems to be on her case about her judgement or in this case, lack of judgement with time. She grimaced when he mentioned that he just found out that his dad up and left the village. Yoshi scowled as she grabbed the glass and held it high, she placed her hand on his shoulder and pushed herself up, "Everyone! Can I have your attention please!" The establishment went quiet as the attention was now on her. "I would like to make a toast." People were confused, seeing him and her, it must be happy news! Maybe a wedding! But the words that escaped from this genin's mouth were anything but. "This toast is to damn all the men with wandering dicks and should not have the honor of being a father!" She said as she took a shot back and it seemed many agreed as they too, toasted to it. Slid back down, she heard his explanation about the age, "That's true, but I'm not sure if I would use chakra just to look young. We grow old and we die. That's part of wife." She giggled as her words started to slur slightly, not noticing she said wife instead of life, "It a shame though. No chiwdhood for ya. Oh!" She pushed herself up again and walked over Theo as she hopped down onto the floor and grabbed the bottle fo whisky. "We forgot to train tai! Onward to da dojo!" Took a sig of the bottle, she headed out towards the dojo, not walking in a straight line.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
          「 CHKRA : :x340 // 340 」 tab 「 STM : :x220 // 220 」 tab 「 AC : :x000 」 tab 「 MNY : :x0000 」
          tab 「 Kuuton 」 tab 「 D-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Sunagakure 」 tab 「 Raiton / Fuuton 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                  Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                    • Mission
                    • Objectives
                    • Completed
                    • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
                  STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                  This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:48 pm
size=15]
Theodin Poe
Sunagakure // Jounin / ANBU // A-Rank // Ninjutsu // Hyouton/ Ranton // Fuuton/Raiton/ Suiton // Chakra: 1845 / 1845 // Sage Chakra: --- / 615 // Stamina: 1465 / 1465

"Man and Spirit alike tell me I cannot withstand the storm…"

Theo would see her get more serious when he mentioned his dad’s leaving, looking at her confused when she used his shoulder to push herself up and called for a toast at the whole restaurant. Putting his hand over his face he’d mumble to himself as he grabbed his whisky and took another sip. Sighing heavily when she finally sat down, he’d take another sip, chuckling to himself when she slurred her words, but shrugging off what she said about him not having a childhood, “Eh, can’t miss what you never had, I guess.” He’d say calmly. He’d then turn and look at her confused again when she suddenly grabbed the whisky bottle and his arm, sliding out of her seat and staggering more side to side than forward as she tried to make her way to the door, saying they forgot to train taijutsu and that they should get to the dojo. Theo, laughing at how drunk she obviously was, grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back close to his side. “The way you’re going, it’ll take all night to get there... let’s try this way.” He’d say through the quickly growing haze of the alcohol over his own brain and coordination as he held up his right hand and performed a few handsigns before the pair vanished from the restaurant.

[

"What they fail to realize is, I AM the Storm! "

Physical Description

6’2”, 250lbs solid muscle,white hair to his mid back, held back by his Suna headband with heterochromic blue and green eyes. Wearing thermal insulated leather armor, dyed black, with patches of dull silver metal on the chest, upper back, and upper arms. A pair of steel arm guards and steel backed gloves,all painted black with a dark blue lining. Black boots, a pair of 30” broadswords hanging from his hips. The skin on the inside of his forearms, if visible, is covered in small seals. Over all his armor, generally hiding it,he wears a baggy sleeved black robe with dark blue trim and a black armored cowl hood.

Jutsu Used:

Items Used:

Passives:

Strength: 10
Speed - 0
Reflexes - 0
Fortitude: 4

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100