Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Tea Shoppe Citadel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:03 pm
"Perjury? I say not guilty. You don't talk much... hm. Ramen?" He was awfully confused, getting in trouble with his old Sensei just for following his commanders orders. He decided the best thing to do was to remain sitting there and eating ramen until Bast Either showed up, or this golem thing did something. It was very good ramen too.

//If there was a hidden meaning, I lost it. It's late now and I'm tired, so goodnight!//q  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:09 pm
The boy reached in to his pocket and pulled out a shining badge engraved with a coat of arms. It was the badge of a policeman of the Sand, and a Lieutenant at that.

"Ganchou Omake, I am hereby placing you under arrest for crimes against your country, to await trial by a grand jury," the boy said, his voice firm and carrying. The employees froze. "I have been authorized to use force under Article 8, Section 10c of the Homeland Security Program. Any attempts to resist arrest will be dealt with under the same article."

The boy pulled out a set of stone handcuffs made of Skiski and dangled them from one finger almost tantalizingly.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:46 pm
"Oh, for the love of!" he said. D*** that boy, he wasn't going to be hauled off for another trial. After the last one where he blew up a whole city block, Judge Hawthorne would not be pleased. There was only one more thing he could do. His experience would come in handy for this. He folded his hands in his lap under the table, and out of the boy's view performed multiple handsigns. As he did so, he said "Alright, if you are going to arrest me, show me Warrant Form 2105-TR, for arrest of an AnBu Officer for crimes against the city. If you would note Section 10g of that same article, anyone attempting such an arrest requires said form for arrest validity, to prevent misuse of such powers." He was quoting legal truth, but it was merely a distraction as his leg muscles tensed.

Chakra: 290/350 (Counting the Fire-Prison and this escape technique.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:15 pm
The boy brandished the documents before Ganchou after a moment's searching of his own person. All of the fields were filled out, but the heading read "2165.22-TB" and the new seal of the courts sat neatly at the bottom.

"They updated the mandates last year. As of three weeks ago, all of the new changes have been signed in to law and the Warrant Forms have been updated to abide by the statutes put in to place by the new phrasing," the boy said calmly. "Additionally, resisting arrest has been deemed a felony offense punishable by five years in prison with chance for parole after three years have passed. Heavy fines are also under the same heading."

One of the employees, feeling frightened, covertly hit the panic button to lock the doors and windows simultaneously.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:12 pm
"Mhm. Good to know. Now, buh bye!" He leaps, vanishing into a swirl of wind, which threaded it's way through cracks in the walls and ceiling and off to the Kage's office. The boy would have to either perform the same jutsu, or one like it, or get the doors unlocked.

/Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu Used/  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:16 pm
(( a while later))

The black haired gennin walked to the shop and sat down at a table in the courtyard area. He prefered the outdoors while eating, comparing it to training when he had to eat on long extended missions. Secretly though, he was so hungry he could barely take another step. After the training then the mission exercise he had utilized alot of chakra and would need to replenish his energy with some good hearty food and tea.

Unfortunately for San, who enjoyed cultural places and specialties, he could not order the "insomniac tea" and had to order a tea made from passion fruit. the smooth but bold flavor would ready his stomach for the energy giving bowl of Udon noodle Hot and sour Soup he ordered. This way he could regain fluids, energy, and rest all at a single stop.

Lifting the cup to his lips, the Satetsu took a small sip, savoring the flavor. the Purple-ish tea made the Gennin relax slightly, feeling the flow of its relaxing abilities flow through his body. The cute waitress brought him his soup, and in another tasting sip he felt the energy quickly rush to his werry head and stomach. Hopefully he would be out and back to training.

During his meal, San thought of the mission he had just undertook. He had a few ideas for his bloodline to try out, as well as learn several new Raiton and Dotan jutsu. Although it was subjective, he could feel his energy able to course through the Earth rather easly, although his metal Sand was much easier to minipulate. On top fo that, he felt like he was starting to understand how to charge his chakra into elecricity. This would not only aid his raiton training, but also help him test an idea he came up with. Hopefully, it would be a productive day of training.

Once the Satetsu finished his meal, he thanked the waitress and paid for it, giving the cutie a good tip. After the goodbyes, the gennin was back to the university for more training. He wanted to be a chunnin so bad he would taste it....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:21 pm
Eien no Yuki
Eternal Snow / Yuki

User ImageUser Image

Yuki walked in with Eien, they had left clones where they were before they came here. He looked around casually, deciding whether or not to actually go in. He was hungry yes, thirsty, yes. He shrugged his shoulders and walked inside, looking around for a table him and Eien could sit.
Eien looked at her Master and blinked her eyes, looking around at everyone there. She too, was hungry..I'll eat anything right now, it's been almost a whole day without food.. Over there..She waved her face over to an empty booth and pointed her nose at it, hoping it would get his attention..
Yuki nodded his head in response to her comment, then set his hand on her back and walked towards the booth. It was near the back of the place, where not many people were sitting. He wasn't one for big crowds either, Good choice Eien..He smiled softly at her, then took a seat in the booth, then waited for Eien to take her seat in the opposite one. He looked over at the nervous employee girl that walked over, he smiled warmly at her to soothe her worries..I will have the ramen, so will Eien. Please put sardines or tuna into it, I will also have some tea.. Surprise me on the flavor..He smiled once again as the blushing waitress walked away rather quickly, he wouldn't blame her. Eien was giving that girl a deathly look the whole time, growling under her breath. Once the girl disappeared into the kitchen, he gave Eien a sharp look..I know you don't like public places or people talking to me, but really.. You have to stop, she meant no harm..He smiled at Eien after that little pep talk, then relaxed in his chair.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:13 pm
Bast strolled in through the open front door of the Tea Shoppe Citadel, ignoring the smell of weapons recognizable only to a blacksmith. It smelled like tea, in this instance.

The woman waved to the manager and sat down at a table. The glassy-eyed inspector disappeared without a word when she nodded his way, grinning. The woman flicked through a drinks list while she waited.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:52 am
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Gennin-Bukijutsu Class-The Lost Child

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido was close on tail and sat next to his sensei, he ate here pretty much every time of day, either with her or from habit. So naturally both of them were regulars here, he picked up the list though he didnt really need it and smiled as the waitress came over. "Rice balls and two servings of dango please," he sat quietly as they waited for Bast to order her drink.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:11 pm
"Ginseng," the woman ordered. "And the Chicken Alfredo, if you have it in stock."

Bast tapped her fingers on the table, staring out the window.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:33 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

"What did you think of todays exercise Sensei, Ive been training very hard, but.... I didnt know they let people as...." He paused to put both fingers to his lips as he dug for the proper word,"clumsy as that Anbu Captain be shinobi..... Im sure he was holding back but.... I barely broke a sweat earlier.... Im sure youre way stronger right, haha?" As the food arrived he began to eat his rice balls in silence, he wasnt talking much and it seemed he had something on his mind, making trifle conversation couldnt rid him of it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:49 pm
"It was well-fought, but Siniku was holding back more than you could imagine," Bast responded. "The main problem that he was facing was going up against a gang of Genin and not trying to harm them at his rank. The main difference between he and I, in this respect, is that I would have simply walked to the Office, regardless of who was in my way, whereas his goal was to enhance your teamwork and planning."

The woman stabbed her meal with a fork and slid a rather large scoop of it in to her mouth. She chewed for a moment, swallowed, and took a drink of her Ginseng.

"I am a bad match for Siniku when it comes to fighting against him. He relies very heavily on things that I can counter, but when we work together we can repel massive armies and take out swaths of land," she said, referencing an invasion from several years prior to the day's occurrences. "How about you?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:59 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

"I see, well Im glad Mamorou-san placed me on your squad Arus and San have strengths in the areas I have weakness in. Im the close combat type, and they are the long range type, between the three of us, when we get strong we will be untouchable.... at least thats what I think...." He wasnt really smiling like before, more like thinking, but he had a habit of that,"You and Siniku-san have a past?" He was already finished but he was twirling his dango, maybe they would sit outside when she was done.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:07 pm
Bast ate while the boy spoke, slurping down noodle after noodle and popping bites of chicken in to her mouth one after another. The food on the plate was dwindling, but she had not finished when the boy stopped.

"For a squad to function at its best, it should have one long-range fighter, one close-range fighter, a flexible character, and a tactical expert, in as many people as a situation requires," Bast said, her voice level. She took another bite from her pasta and swallowed before continuing.

"Yes, we have a past. Most notably, we fended off an invasion of some of the nearby tribes on our own. Two hundred to four, including us," the woman explained. "Cousin and Ganchou were the other two there, although Ganchou was still wet behind the ears."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:19 am
Howaido Hatake

User Image

"Its starting to look like I may have to cover two of those positions then..." he wasnt really focused now and his grip was slowly drifting into his inner thoughts. He kept a watch on his dango sticks and blinked a time or two,"two hundred to four huh...."

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff