Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:36 am
Fuyu took the thing and looked it over for a second,"We dont, have one of these, hahah, cool!" She was childish for a moment, but then she remembered why she was here. "This is the Cloud Shinobi that was sparring in here earlier. Im a little crazy and things got out of control. I was told I seriously messed up yalls learning time. So I wanted to apologize because I know I wouldve beaten the crap out of me for that when I was your age. So I hope I didnt put too much of a dent in your schedule yesterday and I can guarantee it wont be happening again. Gomen." Fuyu looked to set the thing down, but she wasnt sure how it worked, she handed it back to San and state,"I dont know how to turn it off?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:39 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San just placed the thing on the table and nodded, satisfied with the apology. His spoke again, showing them out to the door. With all their materials, and sentencing finished they could be on their way back to Kumo.

"Well, lets get you guys to the gates....."

[exit]

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:40 am
[exits]

"Alright then," Fuyu casually followed the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Apon returning to the university, San decided to help clean up the fiasco and allow the students to get back to their studies. Nearly immedeatly on entry, a kid asked him if he could hold his pet as he went to go find the materials he left in the evacuation. Agreeing, as he had nothing better to do, The konin recieved the leash for the dog and went walking around the academy. He needed to survey if their was any damage done, as the haste of the evacuation could have done anything to the building itself. The dog was kinda small, and happy, but seemed to have razor sharp claws and teeth. Probably the pet of a tamer class ninja, so San would need to be careful walking it. However, after taking a few laps around the building, the kid returned and thanked the konin for his help. With this done, San continued to see what else he could do to help.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

As the fixing and checking in on the academy continued, Someone apperently lost their cat. Finding this to be a trivial matter, San used his kagura shingan to find the said chakra signature of said cat. It was an easy find, but the Cat was up in the rafters, and getting close to jumping down. Finding no time to waste, the Satetsu used his art of jont control to whip out across the floor and then sprang up the walls to catch the falling cat. With the cat caught, all the konin needed to do now was to find the kid this said cat belonged to. Once again using his kagura shingan, the satetsu found the kid. This time just straight up walking, as to not spook the caught cat, the ninja found the kid and presented the cat to him. With a thanks and goodbye, the ninja continued on his way.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

San, after looking around even more, decided that the trash caused from the fiasco needed to be cleaned up. He began to pick up wrappers, papers, and other little things off the floor. There were kunai and stuff spewed around, and San grabbed that stuff for the lost and found. Same thing with text books and scrolls, as San knew kids would be looking for that. The rest of the academy seemed rather clean and ready, like this was the area were all the older ninja were at. So with all that accomplished, the Satetsu continued on his jounrey of mr clean up.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

One of the elderly ladies in the academy at the time asked San to help her with getting the desks rearranged as well as make sure all of her students tests were accounted for. This would not be a difficult task for the konin. Using his magnetic ability, the Satetsu moved all the desks into equal rows. As fast and as easy as this was, the lady was greatly pleased, as she went to go search each desk for a test. The test was over how to properly use cheating jutsu as well as sensory techniques to obtain information without your enemy knowing. San was pleased with most scores on the tests. It seemed as if the academy kids were picking up on everything. San remembered how these tests used to be a piece of cake for him. He loved reading, so homework wasnt exactly difficult for him. Also, his dad being a rolemodel for him, the Satetsu knew failure was never an option. pleased and satisfied with the outcome, the lady thanked San and allowed him to grab a quick cookie before contineuing his set of missions of helping.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

San would walk into his office in the academy, and find it all in disaray. This was fortunately exceptable, only because his office was going to be moved to another building and another location. So it was time to get packing. San first started with his desk, grabbing anything and everything that would fit into a box. He had lamps, candles, pictures, scrolls, anything, His filing cabanets would be moved seperatly, but that was to insure security. This too, San found acceptable. He then moved on to fixing and sweeping around his desk, making sure that all the dust and clutter would be gone. with that finihsed, he set out to find the storage were he would put all of his personal stuff until the building was completed and he would have a new office.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:39 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James walked into the Academy with his awesome new armored jacket looking awesome. His awesomeness was undeniable. James was so awesome that Sanshi would have no choice but to notice his awesomeness. James was not satisfied to just be awesome though. He approched one of the Gel dummies and looked over the notes from the Genjutsu section of his library expansion Atlas and Encyclodpedia. James was looking to learn two relativly simple techniques. The first triggered a strong urge to urinate in the target. The second would effect a targets vision. James formed a hand seal and stared at the dummy. He channeled his chakra in genjutsu fashion and watched urine leak from the dummy. James turned to another dummy and flashed different seals. there was no way to tell if James had effected he dummy's vision. It felt right though.

(Urine Technique and Through the Looking Glass learned)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

San passed james as he was leaving the academy to go take care of the weeds. For some reason, San couldnt stop himself from commenting on James undeniable awesomeness. It was like something was telling him to do so.

"James you look awesome.....that was weird...."

once outside, the Satetsu formed a single oblong hand seal and used gunsei on the ground, making the ground eat up and devour the weeds. It was interesting how abusing ninjutsu like that made life so much easier....God gunsei was awesome....now it was off to the hotsprings....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Apon entering the academy, San found his favorite place and began to practice. He needed his kagura shingan to be perfectly tuned. He wasnt exactly the sensor type, but he would need on to be a scout.

He allowed his mind to expand beyond his body and feel the chakra of everyone. They glowed their aura colors, and he could also feel their personalities. Once again, Bast's training seemed to be helping.

He was able to finally feel almsot everyone in Suna. It was like he was seeing again. The feeling was amazing.....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

San stood up and immedeatly began practicing on the art of joing control. The joint control was one of his pivital techniques in becoming a strong ninja. The ability to move was something that was too important in the way of the shinobi.

First the Satetsu focused the chakra into his ankles. In a blinding moment San was on the other side of the university training hall. As fun as it was...he could be faster.

This time he flowed and smoother his chakra flow better. Same chakra...but more joints. A better flow ment a better and more efficient technique.

With the flow going into his ankles and his knees, the joints would open faster and San was even faster across the same path. This was fine and all, but San would now have to practice the fine motor part of it. He would need to use it for hand seals incase s**t really hit the fan.

San allowed his chakra to flow into his fingers and wrists. His already blinding fast hand seals were now a blink, and several were completed. So maybe now he could even hide hand seals from an uchiha. That alone would make it worth it.

San was satisfied with his training, and decided to fin himself a spot on the wall to rest for a moment. He would soon have to go get ready for a mission....and let the kids have some fun while he was at it.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

San smirked as he recieved orders from Mam. Standing up, San had some preparing he had to do. Using Mayfly, San was gone.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:14 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James woke up from his Nap on one of the university cots and stretched. He looked looked around the academy for a moment and then walked over to some clear space. He pulled down a dummy and injected it with a mild poison, then used his chakra to extract it. this was a simple medical jutsu for the Jonin.

(Poison removal learned)  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:27 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James sat down staring at the practice dummy. He had found a technique in his manual that he thought would be extremely useful. The technique was a counter Ninjutsu. It allowed the user to take a jutsu and reverse it on the user.

James stared at the dummy intently. He tried to bore his concentration into the head of the gel creation. James took the force of his focus and turned it inward. James in a way had to genjutsu himself to complete the technique. James ran his consciousness into his brain stem and practiced controlling chakra there. He ran it up and down. He then practiced a mini kai technique. From there James focused on copying the chakra and sending it into the dummy in front of him. It took James three or four tries. James stood up after getting it correct. It was always good to end in a triumph.

(Reverse learned)  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games