Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:42 pm
Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX

San smiled at knives. Crazy mother ********. He would be good though. He was formulating a plan to get back sawasti...and Ayame and Knvies would play an integral part in it. He would naturally have to stay behind to insure no retaliation came to the village.

San formed his own iron sand cloud and began to whisp around, following knvie's every move.

"Once the Kage clears the idea of mine, you guys may be sent out quickly. I trust you understand that a covert op is easier to perform then a attack one? When close, appear far. When far, appear close."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:49 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image
'Or you could just kill them all. Kill kill kill!!
'Yes yes, I know what you want.'

Knives went along with San. "Oh I know. There's a reason that I whipped up this justu." Knives chuckled forming earth in his hands placing chakra within the crude container before sealing it and tossing it. Upon impact it exploded and burst into flames, lucky for most everyone else in a wide open area with little to continue to burn. It was easily put out with fire by the students who reacted quick enough however.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1030/1030
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1330/1330

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:31 am
Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX

San gave an approving nod. This was a good idea....firebomb the s**t out of them. But they needed sawasti in one piece in order to successfully get it back. He would float himself back to the ground, then explain the next steps.

"Well, before I send you guys one something this dangerous...alone....I want to make sure you guys are ready. Perhaps a spar or two....?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:33 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

"Every mission we go on is dangerous. As for the Alone bit I've always got the voice in my head and Ayame has Daichi."
'HEY!'

"If by two you mean me against Ayame and then me against Daichi. But what go would that do when the last time we found anyone possibly remotely related to these guys it was seven of them against us." Knives noted knowing he was already on the number disadvantage side with these two.

1330/1330

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:11 pm
Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame shrugged, "Yea you said that going with James to the chunnin exams was going to be easy, and we ended up being ambushed by some crazy ********. So yea with that and Rouran nothing we do is ever not dangerous." Daichi bounced remembering the fun he had, 'Again?' Ayame patted him on the head, "Maybe, and Knives sorry but Daichi comes with me. We're a team, what kind of a tamer ninja would I be if my comrade didn't work with me?"

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:35 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives just smirked jumping from his cloud as the sand settled back into the gourd. "You'd be a tamer who is under the idea that you can never be separated from their partner. Unlikely as it may be, it's always a possibility." Knives said taking his largest blade slamming it into the ground as he dropped some of the weight that he carried, as his cloak shifted in the wind of Suna

1330/1330

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:17 pm
Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame just smiled, "I work perfectly fine without Daichi." She patted him on the head, "And he works fine without me, but I know that collaboration is one of the most effective weapons we have. Hence why I used that jutsu on you earlier. Don't make Daichi and me regret it," she said still smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:33 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives just shook his head. "I don't think you'll have any regrets in using it." was all he said checking his equipment that he still had on him that was visible. There were several still hidden items that he knew were there just by simple feel and sense without having to reveal everything about his arsenal.

1330/1330

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:52 am
Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX

San was bored and required entertainment.

"You two...spar.....now....."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:42 am
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives just looked at San and held his hands out wide, "Are you not entertained?!" Before turning back his attention to Ayame as he drew a single blade from his side.

1330/1330

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:53 pm
Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame shook her head at San, and then faced Knives immediately entering a defensive position. Daichi lowered his head and smiled, this was going to be fun. Ayame, knowing that Knives was much larger than her, and would have an advantage in power, immediately put her chakra outside her body. She felt that familiar rush and gathered her chakra in her hands and shaped it into discs. She hurled them both at Knives, they were only a c rank so if it hit wouldn't do too much damage. It was just a spar after all.

Lightning Armor: A-->S (bloodline)
Lightning Disc: 2 C
Chakra Level: 789

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:37 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

'Straight to the point it seems.' Knives said noting the addition of lightening armor to her person. 'Joy, that's going to be fun to get around. No matter what I do.' he sighed thinking to himself.

'Could always use me.'
'Some how that seems unfair, plus I've got you as an Ace up my sleeve for later.'

Knives slide to the right dodging just in time. Close call but dodging might be his friend for right now. Getting close wasn't going to be much of an option with that lightening armor of hers. For kicks Knives pulled another knife out as he used it to aim the light direct into Ayame's eyes while he dropped a knife to his feet and used the power of his legs to blast a knife at Ayame. He hopped the reflection would be enough to at least stun her momentarily while the blade went flying. It was only a spar, but sharp blades are hard to make, well not sharp.

Stamina: 770/810
1330/1330

Trick Technique: Knife Punt
Trick Technique: Dirty Reflection

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:46 pm
Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame moved to the side as she was blinded and felt the knife that had come flying at her bounce off the 2 inches of chakra outside of her body. Ayame made a handseal and gathered her chakra in her chest then let it out of her mouth. Behind it she quickly created a scarecrow which took off while building chakra into it's hand. It did a throwing motion and the chidori senbon went flying and the clone dissipated."Dammit Knives that was a good but cheap trick," she said.
Daichi ran off to the left side of Knives and quickly flew into the air. He barked merely as a distraction then lengthened his fur with chakra and attempted to wrap it around Knives.

Ayame:False Darkness: B-->A
Scarecrow: A (Chidori Senbon: A)
Chakra Pool: 709
Daichi: Solo Flight: A
Wild Lion's Mane: A
Chakra pool:750

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:29 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives chuckled at the comments about being a cheap trick, it was all he needed too. Tricks were his thing, and they got him out of more jams than he could count. Resourceful and inventive that is what he was good at.

"Freaking lightening. Keeping me from getting close." Knives said as he moved to at least avoid the immediate attack from the lightening, no easy task, missing my mere inches he felt the static and slight shocking at how close it was, damn that hurt. He was too focused to hear the sound of Daichi clearly but he caught the movement of the wolf as he moved to avoid the lightening before catching sight of the senbon. "Crap, so much crap." Knives said before spewing fire over at Daichi to let him deal with a crimson spider momentarily. As for the senbon Knives pulled out his katana quickly and unleashed a burst of energy at the senbon hoping to disrupt enough of them with the energy. He dove below after unleashing the energy at the senbon moving to a more advantageous position he hoped.

'Get your head in the game here, this ain't no piss poor pea shooting wanna be assassin. You know she can up her attacks being a filthy Hatake'
'Careful now, you're not a whole lot of help here either you know.'

Chakra: 820/1030
Stamina: 730/810
1330/1330

Benjigumo [ Crimson Earth Spider ]
Offense of Steel
Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu [ Earth Military Movement Technique ]

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:26 pm
Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame made a motion with her hands at Daichi and he went on the alert his ears darting in all directions, as the senbon went down. She had hit him, but it had only been a minor blow. However, even a minor blow of the lightning would cause twitching of the muscles.
He found where Knives was and and gave a silent motion on his direction, as he flew higher avoiding the spider. Ayame using the speed from lightning armor and her bond with Daichi moved to Knives' position she placed her hand a bit above the ground and focused her lightning into a single spear. It cut through the ground as easily as cutting through butter with a hot knife.

Chidori Sharp Spear: Rank A-->S
Chakra Pool:629

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games