Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:23 pm
Kamiya looked himself over as james asked if he was alright. he didn't feel bad and he was sure the man hadn't seen him earlier when he'd suffered another one of his episodes.
"i feel fine i supposed. and thank you for offering your services as a medic. you to doc."
he bowed to both james and doc at that point.
"as for taijutsu my temple had a style that they said came from outside. i think they called it the xinyi liuhe quan style. but i could be mistaken. i was young at the time."
he said gazing off a little trying to remember.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:45 pm
Yo-ko

Ken gave a slight smile "Currently I'm pretty sure I've gotten Shunkan no Hagane first stage stuff down. Eventually once I get high enough I hope to be able to get Sobagai Deba Sentou under my belt. I know a lot of people think it's a bit of an out dated thing, but why leave something when it's worked for years." he shrugged as he pulled out his sword to check the edge for a moment.  

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:58 pm
Yetisarge

The sannin clone looked at him, then quickly poked him in the forehead. Little did this gennin know that their teacher san was indeed a shunkan master. Now he knew the required techniques to train.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:15 am
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Genin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

Before practicing Fuuton jutsu, Kin decided to expand his chakra. Even though his chakra was already finely control, a little more training wouldn't hurt him. If he did this, he would have better control and manipulation over his elements.
[1/5]

To begin the teen closed his eyes and started clearing his mind. Putting his hands together, he with through the handsigns he used for his jutsus. It was crutical that the speed of every handsign he made was fast. This would allow him to quickly use techniques when it came to a string of handsigns.
[2/5]

Kin could feel his chakra run through his body. With every handsign he made, his chakra flared for a second. He was trying to get it to a point where his jutsu didn't consume so much chakra. Using one of his threads, he pulled out a kunai.
[3/5]

After he finished practicing the hand signs, he grabbed the kunai from his thread. Opening his eyes, he looked at the huge rock. The teen was going to try and put his chakra into the weapon to make it more deadlier when he throw it. Looking at the kunai, he focused putting his chakra into his weapon. As it slowly covered the kunai.
[4/5]

Kin made sure that his chakra was balance and that he wasn't putting too much of it into the kunai. Once he got the right amount completely covered the entire kunai. Throwing the kunai at the huge rock, the chakra was stayed stable around it. Flying at high speed as it hit the rock a small crater was made.
Basic Chakra Training: Meditate [5/5] [Complete]

OOC: ...
Chakra: 335 / 335
Used Techniques:

:: Reductions ::
___• Ninjutsu [2] post faster
___• Academy Reductions & Post Amounts
______~ Rank (D) ○ [-3] ○ 4 Posts = 1
______~ Rank (C) ○ [-4] ○ 5 Posts = 1
______~ Rank (B) ○ [-4] ○ 7 Posts = 3  

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:22 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James Disappeared in a puff, and a moment later returned with a scroll. James was familiar with the style young Kamiya had asked about, and had the Suna scroll for it in his hands.

"Here you go Kamiya, The Scroll for your chosen style. If you need me to I can demonstrate some of the maneuvers, though it looks like the ancients require you win a fight or spar with taijutsu before you progress past the first 10 moves or so. Let me know if you have trouble or need to see any of those moves."

James glanced over at Doc to see how he was doing, and then dipped back into his journal. James had just a few techniques he really wanted to learn, and the others could wait until after he had sorted everything else out. James bonds golem buzzed, and he would seem to focus for a moment.

"Oh s**t." James would say aloud, and focus some more.

James would explode into motion, and rip out a blast of lightning from one hand to the other. His justu proven to work he would walk over to a table and sit down in agitation.

James grabbed a pin and paper, and scribbled out something

Akane's blood chemistry changed. Scars all along body, jiongu shouldn't really scar.

Subject 1 Scarred ritualistically almost along inside of body and outside. Dies of cardiac arrest as vehicle to message. Blood almost clean with trace amounts of sedation. Walking justu.

Medical manipulation on a level unseen.

James pondered it all for a moment and then moved over to a new sheet of paper. James had held off on this seal, but It seemed that now was to be the time he was going to learn it. James concentrated on the pin strokes as he carved out the hidden seal from his fathers journal. The seal was complicated, and of similar skill to the only other seal that James had learned. This was Sanshi's territory, but this seal, this was a medical specialty. Slowly the same seal would appear in a tiny form on James forehead. It would pulse lightly with blue and silver chakra, and the almost dissappear into the thin ink lines of the tiny seal.

James stood and checked on his students, though he seemed to be focused on something, and angry.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:10 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu

After the teen finished meditating, he reach in his side pocket and pulled out three scrolls. The Jionju scroll, his bloodline, the Fuuton scroll, his second element, and a Maruton scroll. He had already been through his Jionju and the Maruton scroll more than enough to remember the hand signs, but not the Fuuton scroll.

Pulling the Jionju and Maruton scrolls back in his side pocket, he opened up the Fuuton scroll. There were so many amazing jutsu he could use with the Fuuton, just like his Doton jutsus. Seeing all the ones he wanted to learn, he read them over and over and over again and again. This way he could remember the hand signs and what that specific jutsu did.

Upon finishing, the threads in Kin's right wrist and shoulder unattached and pulled out his Tantō, grabbing it with his left hand. He then fused his chakra with the wind that he was breathing in and exhaled it onto his Tantō. Futon: Shinkujin.

The wind-infused chakra covered the blade and makeshifted it into a longer sharper sword. The teen knew this would also come in handy if he was facing someone who was long ranged attacks.
Futon: Shinkujin [Wind Release: Vacuum Blade] [D] [Learned]

Pulling out four kunai throwing them towards a huge rock, Kin clapped his hands together. A strong gust of compressed wind was sent flying at the kunai he threw and increased their speed and power. This would make the weapons more deadly during battle. When the kunai hit the rocks, they went
right through them.
Reppuushou [Gale Wind Palm] [C] [Learned]

Remembering two jutsu that caught his eye, Kin performed several handsigns for two jutsus.He first made a rock clone of himself to practie the jutsu on. As he focused his chakra, the wind in the area would dramatically drop the air pressure. Teikiatsu no Jutsu.

The clone started to feel a little sleepy, but didn't its best to stay up. As it was about to close its eyes, Kin activited the next jutsu. Koukiatsu no Jutsu. The air pressure in the area would quickly riase. The clone didn't really feel sleepy anymore, but it did blackout this time. It was too much for it to handle so Kin stopped the technique. It would be a few minutes before Kin could use anymore techniques on the clone.
Teikiatsu no Jutsu [Low Air Pressure Technique] [C] &
Koukiatsu no Jutsu [High Air Pressure Technique] [C] [Learned]

Used Techniques:
Futon: Shinkujin [Wind Release: Vacuum Blade] [D]
Reppuushou [Gale Wind Palm] [C]
Teikiatsu no Jutsu [Low Air Pressure Technique] [C]
Koukiatsu no Jutsu [High Air Pressure Technique] [C]

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:17 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc took a break for a bit while he watched his clone just use the fish spit technique over and over again. Doc looked around the room and saw all the young shinobi training hard as if something was going to be going down. But Doc didn't care right now. he was just having fun. Doc looked over at James and saw that he just puffed away somewhere and then came back with a scroll in his hand. When James came back, Doc walked over to him and asked "Hey James, would you let me try something on you?" Before James could answer Doc, he pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket. The piece of paper read:

Shonben no Jutsu [ Urine Technique ]
Description: A Genjutsu which simply makes the opponent feel the urge to urinate badly.

It also had small pictures of the hand seals to perform it.

Doc looked back up at James for his answer. It would be really funny to watch James after Doc performs this technique.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

yo-ko

winterwolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:03 pm
Kamiya accepted the scroll and bowed.
"i thank you for your generosity senpai. i shall study this scroll and practice the movements swiftly to make use of it as best i can."
he then quickly went off to find a location to practice the moves.
reading through the scroll the first and simplest move was given the name lion's paw. it was a basic palm strike designed to cause more damage when used repeatedly. however Kamiya also saw this as potentially being a very good counter to a strike from an opponent. he formed the palm so he would be able to perform the strike as if he were doing it from the bokuho stance. striking out he imagined a punch coming in and he performed the strike perfectly. it was simple enough that he was able to get it first try.
(lion's paw learned)  

dreadno

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:14 am
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu

The rock clone Kin made of himself earlier woke up from its sleep and walked over to him. "Alright we're about to continue with Fuuton training. Go over there throw Kunai at me. Then after that be prepared for anything." said Kin, staring at the clone as it stared at him. The clone nodded walked about twelve feet from Kin.

When the clone turned around, he threw two kunai at Kin. Kin started to perform a few handsigns. He focused his chakra and released some of it into the air. The wind in front of him began to move in a circular motion. "Kaze no Bouseki Tate." When the kunai hit the shield, they both were redirected at the clone. The clone jumped to the right in order to dodge the weapons.
Kaze no Bouseki Tate [Spinning Shield of Winds] [D] [1/1] [Learned]

Continuing with his training, Kin made more handsigns. The rock clone of him stare at him from a distance. As he focused his chakra for the jutsu, he could feel the wind flowing through his body. Pointing both of his palms at the rock clone. The teen waited until he was chakra was stable. "Zankuuha." Suddenly a massive gust of wind release from them and rushed towards the clone. When the clone got hit, it got sent flying backwards about ten feet.
Zankuuha [Decapitating Air Waves] [D] [1/1] [Learned]

Watching as his clone got sent flying away made him wonder what the second version would be like. Kin performed the same handsigns, but added about three more signs to it. The rock clone got up from where it was and walked back towards Kin. The teen could tell that the meditating he did earlier really helped him out. "Zankyokukuuha." said Kin, he pointed his palm in the direction his clone was blown away and released an even larger version of the jutsu he did earlier. As the pressurized air rushed at the clone, it's eyes widened. It got sent flying back even further this time, but
Zankyokukuuha [Extreme Decapitating Air Waves] [C] [1/1] [Learned]

Waiting for his clone to come back, Kin began his net jutsu. Performing the handsigns, his chakra stayed perfected. He pointed both of his hands at the ground and said, "Suiyaku Kaze." A blast of air released from his hands and sent him flying up fifty feet into the air. Oh no! I put too much chakra into it.
Suiyaku Kaze [Propelling Winds] [D] [1/1] [Learned]

As Kin fell down from the sky, he made the handsigns for his next jutsu. Staying calm and not thinking about hit the ground, he kept his chakra under control. "Kaze no Yoroi." Wind rotated from the ground up to Kin, surrounding him completely. The winds slowed him down from falling to fast. This making him able to actually land without really hurting him. Which wouldn't happen anyway, but still.
Kaze no Yoroi [Armor of Wind] [D] [1/1] [Learned]

Used Techniques:
Kaze no Bouseki Tate [Spinning Shield of Winds] [D]
Zankuuha [Decapitating Air Waves] [D]
Zankyokukuuha [Extreme Decapitating Air Waves] [C]
Suiyaku Kaze [Propelling Winds] [D]
Kaze no Yoroi [Armor of Wind] [D]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:49 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James gladly would have let Doc practice with him, even fairly embarrassing genjustu, at another time, but outstanding events were taking president. James face focused one more time has he held up a hand for Doc to wait.

James suddenly has his game face on.

"Doc, direct that jutsu to a dummy and then saddle up."

James then turned to the rest of the ninja training in the academy, and projected his voice.

Listen up Suna Nin, We have a situation! We are now entering Village Defense Protocol Omega 1!

I need everyone to finish there training immediately and proceed into academy lock down.

Doc, Kin, Knives, and Kamiya, I need all of you to insure the Academy students are safely secured in the panic rooms.

Alvard, I need you to lock down the entrance, nobody without a clear Suna headband makes it through that door, and If you see Akane, Blast him.

Shiroi You are with Al

Sanshi, I need you on overwatch, until your other half communicates with you.

James turned to Doc "I normally would bud, but we have a problem. Roll out."

OCC: Consider this last call for Training people. Arc fires up 8pm EST  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:09 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

When James told Doc that this wasn't the time to train with him, Doc frowned a little but decided to just practice on something else. "Hey cloney." Doc said to his clone that was still shooting water around. "I need you to stand right there and don't move. Alright." Doc said to his clone. When the clone was standing still, Doc looked at it and started focusing his chackra. Then Doc performed the necessary hand seals that were on the piece of paper at directed it at his clone. All of a sudden the clone started moving his legs around as if he was needing to pee. "Nice!" Doc shouted. The clone then ran off to the bathroom.
(Shonben no Jutsu [ Urine Technique ] 1/1 learnt)

Doc then heard James issue orders to the academy that we were in a lock down situation. Doc listened to what James said and went off to insure the students were safe in the panic rooms.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

yo-ko

winterwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:33 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

'Awww crap' Ken, or as he was known for this mission it seemed Knives, thought as he put his sword away unable to have time to practice the new skills he had just learned from whatever skill that was just used on him by the sannin clone. Least now he knew the stage 3 and 2 of his fighting thanks to the Clone. With a bit more thought he was pretty sure he could get Fukumen no Jutsu with a bit of concentration as well

'Guess they'll be trial by combat' Knives thought and almost chuckled at his slightly dark humor but figured now was not the time. He headed to the normal hiding spots to look for stragglers and make sure they were either in or heading to the panic rooms. He headed in the opposite direction of Doc, figuring better to cover more ground with two people rather than follow the same path for both of them.  

Jaxdrill

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu

The next technique just involved a greater understanding if wind techniques and chakra control. Kin pulled two kunai out of his pocket and throw both of them at the ground, 3 feet away from him. For this jutsu, he had to have totally concentrated able to block out any type of noise there was. If he could do that than he can use it easily in battles.
[1/3]

The teen performed the string of handsigns and clapped his hands together at the end. He made sure that he focused his wind chakra. Most beginners wouldn't be able to perform because it was so advance, but Kin wasn't an ordinary Genin. He had perfect control over his chakra which made it so much easiler.
[2/3]

His wind chakra slowly infused into his two kunai. Once they were both fully cloated in his chakra, they slowly levitated up from the ground and made their way to Kin. He made sure he kept constant control over them so it wouldn't fail. Once they were in front of him, he stopped the jutsu and grabbed both of them.
Suiranreppuu [Jade Severe Gale Wind] [3/3]

Kin picked up yet another D-Rank technique. Makeing the required handsigns needed for the jutsu, the wind began to circle beside him. Next thing he knew a perfect clone of himself was standing right next to him. Since the technique was complete and he decided to move on to another technique.
Kaze Bunshin [Wind Clone] [E]

The next technique need a Wind Clone to be used. Good thing he just summoned one. He quickly went over the scroll and technique attempting to figure out how to do the hand signs. The technique didn’t seem all too easy but once he was much more confident he easily picked up on the hand signs. He then turned to his clone and sent him over to a nearby rock that would be the target. The teen then created several hand signs. Once he did that, the clone exploded with a great force causing the rock to be destroyed and part of the ground was gone as well. This was great news for Kin since it meant he’d completed another technique.
Kaze Bunshin Bakuha [Wind Clone Explosion]

Kin made the hands signs in order to use the new jutsu. As the the handsigns, he put his right hand out and strong winds started to form a ball in the teen's hand. He then closed his eyes and made the ball vanish. Another jutsu compete.
Kaze Bakuhatsu [Wind Explosion] [D]

For the next jutsu, Kin moved away from the University building. He knew the jutsu was going to cause a huge explosion that would potentially destroy some of the building and everything around it. Once far away from the University, Kin began to form the nessecary handsigns. His chakra flared around his body as it built up. He inhaled the a large amount of wind and held it in for a minute. Turning turns a nearby rock, he released a large kunai. The kunai was made of his Fuuton chakra. As it hit the rock, it exploded into a huge swirling vortex which sent him flying back towards the University. Landing on the ground by the University, Kin got up nd dusted off his dirty clothes. This was truely a training experience he would never forget.
Atsugai [Pressure Damage]

Used Techniques:
Suiranreppuu [Jade Severe Gale Wind]
Kaze Bunshin [Wind Clone] [E]
Kaze Bunshin Bakuha [Wind Clone Explosion]
Kaze Bakuhatsu [Wind Explosion] [D]
Atsugai [Pressure Damage]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:40 pm
(It...has....BEGUN!!!)

The San clone moved to the center of everybody, nodding To the orders James had just issued. Speaking, the clone gave the okay on his directions, as well as some other information.

"Rodger James. Ill be keeping an eye out on everything."

San then followed the kids to the panic rooms, an began assuring them everything was going to be okay. This was when everything went creepily wrong.

"Children, children, crowd around. You will all be safe with San! Im sure its all just a drill. To pass the time......{Music}....Lets play a game...."

From here a giant amount of San's iron sand materialized into a 3 dimensional lattice of spikes, aiming indiscriminately for any of the children, and sending a few large lance sized spikes for the larger prey, Al, Shiroi, Doc, Kin, James, Kamiya. Certainly...something had gone terribly wrong.  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu

After finishing his ninjutsu training, Kin walked back into the building. He was planning on asking San about Taijutsu, but instead everyone was rushing to the panic room. Everyone seemed to be going in different directions so the teen decided to do the same thing. He followed a group of kids into a panic room where they sat, wondering what was going on. After about four minutes pasted, one of the girls started screaming that there was black sand in the air. 'Black sand... Iron sand?' He thought, quickly turning to see the sand attacking the kids and him. Some of the threads from Kin's left arm sprouted out. They rushed to wrap around the lattice of spikes before they hit the kids and before the large ones hit him. "What the hell is going on!?" yelled Kin, he lowered the materialized iron sand and thrown them outside the panic room and closed the door after doing it. His threads then slowly retreated back into his arm.

Used Techniques:

Yo-ko

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games