Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:15 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James looked at Doc and Alvard with a 'learn your jutsu' face. Hyouton ice under his manipulations and techniques didn't have shards or spikes without his direct intervention. It flowed like water and had the machinations of clay. The flow of snow and ice under James control was less dangerous than water, and James could control the solidity of it at will. The most dangerous part of it was the cold, which was going to quickly midigate in Suna's climate, and the impact which was mitigated by the door and James direct control. In short, If James had wanted it to be deadly, then he would have made it obviously so.

James shook the clones hand, a rarity in itself and a true sign of trust from the Satetsu. "I'll tone it down from here Sanshi. It's just leftover habit from The days when being a Jounin or Konin required some styleish dramatics."

James let San head on his way and looked around the academy entrance to all the ice and snow. It would all flow up, and ofter almost shaking itself like a puppy, would form itself into a ice machine. James would then pull out three jugs with push pumps attached. Orange, Fruit Punch, and Grape flavoring, and set them on a table.

"Snow cones are up if anybody wants one." He would say to the ninja in general. "And I can help people with Jutsu as well. I know just about everything but Buki."

James then wandered over to the Waterfall he had created in the academy a year or so ago, giving everyone space to practice and train, and pulled some of the water over to a academy jutsu mat.

James took the water and started in on his own training. Out of the water eight tentacles would leap forth after james handseals with his right hand. The waved to and fro. Moving with a stunning intelligence. The descended after a moment, and were replaced with a giant crab pincer of water that leapt up and slammed shut. It also splashed down to be replaced with a giant demonic water head chomping with dagger sharp teeth. The head smiled a evil grin, and then fell into the pool again.

James flashed some more handseals with his left hand, and the water arose to form a great pendulum behind him, and it swung in a heavy hypnotizing rhythm. It swung there, dancing its steady hypnotizing motion to a invisible audiance. while the water swung, slowly the side of it would begin to form chains of water, and the chains would rise out from the edges of the pendulum to lash out in all directions of the mat.

James dropped the water then, and rolled it up to a solid pool in the middle, where it shot up in a last extremly powerful fountain like jet.

10 post.

D-Isonagi no Jutsu [ Beach Crab ]
D-[ Breathing Underwater Technique ]
D-Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu [ Mist Vision Technique ]
D-.Mizuame Nabara [ Starch Syrup Capture Field ]
C-Suikusari no Jutsu [ Water Chains Technique ]
C-Shokushu Rendan Kyouran [ Tentacle Barrage Fury ]
C-Mizu Oni Kuike [ Water Demon’s Appetite ]
B-Mizu Furiko no Jutsu [ Water Pendulum Technique ]
B-Mizu Funkei [ Water Decapitation ]
B-Karada no Kanzen Shoushitsu [ Body’s Complete Disappearance ]
learned  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:23 pm
× × ×××××××××××××××××××××××××→Shakuton Alvard←×尺トン アルヴァ ×
User Image××××××××F e e l T h e D e s e r t ' s B u r n

Alvard merely bowed to the Sanshi-clone and gave a deep apology, though his eyes still burned slightly with displeasure. A "celebration entrance" that used a high-powered bloodline technique seemed more than dangerous in his mind, especially since the ones he knew of were always geared to killing... and no one could ever have full and total control all of the time. Still, he supposed he knew too little of Jame's abilities to judge. Nonetheless, he would watch him from the corner of his eye for the rest of the time spent there.

On his way to a spot to train, his mind finally backtracked enough to remember one of the Gennin's words during the conflicts. He froze for a moment, considering the interesting implications of the words... and had a mental shudder. His gaze was drawn for merely the briefest moments to the Gennin, most likely now working on San's teachings, and snapped away. This was a matter to be remembered.

Upon reaching his spot, he called upon San's teachings that were directed to him, and drew his ninja wire. Focusing his chakra into the conductive wire, he built it up and released it out in the shape he'd made with them. The target he'd aimed at was shredded into pieces as the attack also carved it's way into the wall behind it. He nodded, and paused for a breath.

OOC: Eh, you never said it didn't have shards er spikes, ice has to have a shape of some kind, don't it? ... just sayin. Also, creepy predictions from a gennin are creepy.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:16 am
Michael the sexy king

Winterwolf78

Chezmonkey

The Sannin smiled. The hyouton user sure new how to make the desert good. Motioning with a pretend barked order that the now konin would pick up on as sarcasm, the jiton user tried to hide a smile as best he could.

"James. Grape. Now"

Hyouton snow cones were THE s**t! seriously..if they wanted an export...what better selling point then a snow cone that would never melt until you ate it? After the hand shake, the Konin would feel a new bit of information in his head. A technique, with a message "A gift from me to you...Congratulations buddy. You earned this." He would need to flow his chakra, in a way a medical ninja would face palm himself for not thinking of it to begin with. After a quick observation of Jame's impressive water jutsu, the ninja changed his attention to Kin and tried not to face palm hismelf as he did so.

The Sannin approached the Jiongu and wrapped an arm around him and lead him to the entrance of the University. Opening the door, the ninja tried hard to hide his wisecrack smile as he spoke his comment. It seemed to be that kind of moment.

"All of my sand is out side...you know...cause we live in a desert..."

The sannin walked away, chuckling as he approached Al. the ANBU was using ayametori, a jutsu San loved to use with his jiton skills. Maybe this kid could still add some flavor to it.

"Looks good buddy. Keep with the training."

After the small rounds, San returned to close proximity with James.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:44 am
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James looked at Sanshi and chuckled before making a hand seal, and having the snowcone make itself. He formed a solid Hyouton cone to hold the shaved ice and flavoring, and then filled it with the softer ice ans another tendril of ice pumped the flavoring. the ice tendril then turned into a small monkey that ran the Snowcone over to Sanshi.

James went over the information Sanshi had given him. He had seen Sanshi use the move, and had often thought of asking to learn it. It seems like they had taken a bigger step in trust here. That or Sanshi had finally found the time in his busy life. James concentrated, and zipped over his pool of water once. That was a impressive way to go about it. Like His armor, but requiring less chakra.

James took all his water and placed it back into the waterfall he had created so long ago. He was basically done with all of his water technique training, and the one technique he had left was something he had already learned to do, but was very rusty at. James concentrated on the water pool, and after a momnet or so, a shape of water formed up from the pool and formed a clone of James. The clone stepped onto the academy floor and bounced around for a moment. They then both zipped over to Sanshi.

"Not bad huh"
"Notbad huh"

They asked Sanshi in stereo.

Null-Art of Joint control Learned
A-Water Body Clone learned  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:54 am
winterwolf78

San smiled at the monkey golem thing, then began to greatly enjoy the grape snow cone. Life was good...hmm...snow cone....But then James had his clones pull something in stereo, and the Sannin laughed. A water clone will definatly work.

"Yeah, you did alright with this one. your doing great stuff. What other stuff have you thought of learning? I head Boss...well..ex boss technically, added some cool stuff to the library."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:24 pm
Winterwolf78
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James dismissed his clone and replied to the Sannin. "I just went through the new library selections, including the restricted Zone Bast gave me access to, and there is some powerful stuff i'm going to go over. I'm going to learn how to fly here in a minute or two, and I found a technique that literally summons forth a raging river."

James thought for a moment. "San i need your help on something. I have some stuff cooking in the lab that is going to revolutionize out field capabilities. I picked up stuff in the void that is going to blow your mind with the medical possibilities. There is one problem though. They come in pill form, and I don't need to be digging in a bag in a firefight. Could me and you think up a sorting and retrieval golem of sorts for a pack? A little guy to keep the bottles organized and pop them out to me? Like a doc in a box?"

While James was talking he extended his left hand out to the side and formed a ball of wind, that he promptly tossed out into the middle of a empty jutsu mat, and watched it explode in power similar to a tag with cutting winds. The jutsu was a simple but powerful one that would give James a great crowd control option for little chakra. James rather liked the ability to toss "grenades."

5 post

D-Wind explosion learned
B-pressure Damage
A-Solo Flight Learned

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:35 pm
Winterwolf78

San tried not to jump as the medical man threw a wind grenade, but was then quickly brought back to the idea of a little doc in a box. James was creative with the medical possibilities, and if he said they would be useful...then they would definatly be alright to have a golem keep them safe. Grabbing some clay from a work bench, usually utilized to teach the gennin about creation and creativity. Keeping the small the bit of clay in his hands, the ninja performed a few hand seals, ending on the one sided, uneven "gunsei seal." slowly unfolding his hands, san dropped something into the medics bag. Out popped a little rounded head with larger black eyes.

"Well, ask him a question. Oh, and what will you name him?"

S rank golem!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:01 am
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Genin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

Allowing the Sannin to bring him to the entrance of the University, he stared at the sand with an I already knew this look on his face. He just wanted to train on the inside with everyone else, but thought it would be way better outside.

He sighed, then began to make handsigns. He focused his chakra through his feet, allowing it to pour into the sand. The sand started clumping together, forming a cloud, underneath his feet. "Sabaku Fuyuu." said Kin, as he got higher and higher up in the air. Looking down, it amazed him that the Fifth Kazekage, Gaara, was able to do this.
Sabaku Fuyuu [Desert Sand Floating] [1/1]

Up in the air, he formed more handsigns and more cloud of sand lifted up into the air. The clouds of sand separated into small balls and formed into many shurikens. "Suna Shuriken." The shurikens rained down and hit the ground. After about two minutes, the shurikens turned back to sand.
Suna Shuriken [Sand Shuriken] [1/1]

When the shurikens turned back to sand, Kin performed another handsign. The sand slowly started to rise up from the ground and circle around him again. "Suna Raishin." The sand formed into needles and rained down sticking into the ground. This technique would drain or otherwise neutralize electricity, if he was facing someone with Lightning Jutsu.
Suna Raishin [Sand Lightning Needles]

Kin lowered himself back down to the ground and jumped off the sand cloud as it fell to the ground.

OOC: ...
Chakra: 310 / 310
Used Techniques:
Sabaku Fuyuu [Desert Sand Floating] [C] [Learned]
Suna Shuriken [Sand Shuriken] [C] [Learned]
Suna Raishin [Sand Lightning Needles] [C] [Learned]

:: Reductions ::
___• Ninjutsu [2] post faster
___• Academy Reductions & Post Amounts
______~ Rank (D) ○ [-3] ○ 4 Posts = 1
______~ Rank (C) ○ [-4] ○ 5 Posts = 1
______~ Rank (B) ○ [-4] ○ 7 Posts = 3

Yo-ko
[/quote

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:41 am
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James looked at the little guy sitting in his pack...What to call him. He was small, useful, cute, and rode around in a pack... James had it.

"You my little friend, we will call you Gizmo."

James looked to the little golem and said. "Gizmo, I need the painkillers from my Medical kit."

While Gizmo was doing that James turned back to his Sannin Mentor "Thanks San. I think this little guy will do just fine. "

James Thought over all of the new medicines and things he was going to create, and how the trip to the Void had profited him so much in medicine. stem Cells were amazing things. James looked back to Gizmo to see what he had done.

D-Strong arm learned to +2
B-Chakra Scapel +1  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:55 am
(OOC: FRAK!! I start summer work and forget to long on and sheeettt... also not at my computer that has the format for usual posts)

Ken looked around amazed that there were actually people around for once. 'I guess the missions finally calmed down. I heard the last one was a bit of hectic fight to be sure.' he thought to himself as he grabbed his sword and headed back out to the training grounds thinking he had heard an explosion a few moments ago.  

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:50 pm
San smiled as James named him gizmo. It was a good name, and the thing did a good job grabbing the pain killers from his bag. Holding in his mouth was the bottle that the medic had asked for.

"He should do the trick. By the way, how did that blood sample show up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:28 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Ken looked around seeing San and James around, and had to do a double take when he saw the snowcone machine. "Well damn, didn't know we had one of these now." he said getting himself a snow cone. "Damn Hyouton snow cones, the best!" he chuckled looking around as he started eating.  

Jaxdrill

Michael the sexy king

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:52 am
User Image
Kin Tsuneo
Prodigy of the Jiongu
Genin--Ninjutsu/Bloodline--Sunagakure

Kin focused his chakra. The next few jutsu he wanted to try and master it once so he wouldn't have to do it again. The sand around him slowly rose up from the ground.
[1/3]

The sand began to lift him up into the air and circle around him. Once the sand completely surrounded him, it formed a sphere. The teen smiled as it was almost finished, but it started to fall apart.
[2/3]

Putting more chakra into the jutsu, it pulled itself back together. The sphere began to slowly hardened as he formed the finally handsign. Suna no Muya. When the jutsu was complete, the sphere was floating up in the air about 10 feet from the ground.
Suna no Muya [Cocoon of Sand] [Learned] [3/3]

While still inside the sphere of sand, Kin started to perform another string of handsigns. The coccon of sand broke apart and circled around him. At this point his chakra was outlining his entire body.
[1/3]

The sand circling around him moved in closer towards him. It started to cover every inch of his body, attaching to his skin and clothes. The chakra mixed with the sand forming a very thin layer. Suna no Yoroi. The sand turned invisible as the jutsu was on the verge of completing.
[2/3]

When the jutsu completed, Kin fell out the air, down to the ground. "Ouch!" yelled the teen. He noticed the armor was heavier and it was hard for him to get up.
Suna no Yoroi [Armor of Sand] [Learned] [3/3]

OOC: ...
Chakra: 310 / 310
Used Techniques:
Suna no Muya [Cocoon of Sand] [Learned]
Suna no Yoroi [Armor of Sand] [Learned]

:: Reductions ::
___• Ninjutsu [2] post faster
___• Academy Reductions & Post Amounts
______~ Rank (D) ○ [-3] ○ 4 Posts = 1
______~ Rank (C) ○ [-4] ○ 5 Posts = 1
______~ Rank (B) ○ [-4] ○ 7 Posts = 3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:17 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Once all the flying ice had stopped. Doc waited for James to have a moment to talk. After James put the put the snow cone machine down Doc had a huge grin on his face. Snow cones were one of Docs favorite. watched as San got his and someone who Doc didn't know got another one. Doc pulled his own cup out of his bag and said "Hey James. Can I get an orange one? Snow cones are my favorite."

As Doc watched James make a clone of himself out of water, Doc thought that having a water clone would be so cool. "Hey James, can you also teach me how to make a water clone?" Doc asked.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

yo-ko

winterwolf

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:28 pm
Kamiya recovered the second new information entered his head. noticing that it had been San who had poked him in the forehead. somehow kamiya knew more about pai qua quan as if it had come in a flash. this was odd as usually things didn't stay in his head long. with his newfound knowledge though he practiced the bokuho stance. first planting his feet properly. then he focused on positioning the hands. from there he went through different movements to determine the best methods of blocking attacks from that stance would be.

(bokuho learned)  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games