Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

"Last i saw he was at the hospital helping out there. We could see if hes still there i suppose. But im having too much fun playing with your hair..."He said continuing to run his hand through her snow white hair

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:51 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc walked in to the academy and remembered something that his uncle had told him a long time ago. "The first thing anyone should do, is to diagnose the situation. Especially if you are looking after someone." "That was the day that I almost died because I was so sick." Doc said to himself as he remembered that horrible day. Doc headed over to an area where there were some dummies that he could practice on. Doc grabbed some dummies and headed over to a clear spot.

Doc put the dummies down, backs to the floor, and he knelt down beside one of them as he was trying to remember how his uncle diagnosed him. Doc put his hands over the dummy and started focusing his chakra through his hands. Doc moved his hands over and around the dummy so he could tell what was wrong. Even though it was a dummy, Doc still had the sense that it was alive and that there was something wrong. Doc started getting information in his head about the whole thing which never happened before, so Doc was a little shocked at first but then he realized that it was working. Doc stopped moving his hands around and stopped his chakra. He then moved his hands away and put them to his side. "Wow! It actually worked." Doc said to him self.
(Shindan [ Diagnosis ] learnt)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250 -5
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:27 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shiroi giggled lightly as she kept the smile on her face. "Hehe, we'll just make sure he isn't over working himself." She responded as Zero continued to play with her hair.

Chakra: 245 / 245

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:18 pm
{Kageru Sekiyou} {Chunin} {Taijutsu} {Medical} {Chakra: 345/345} {AC: 2600 }
User Image

Kageru, in a change of clothes, strolled into the Academy, a wide grin plastered over his face. Walking over to where he heard Shiroi's voice, the grin only grew seeing the two people who knew so well. "Hey guys, guess who just made Chunin."

Mythos Namikaze

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:32 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure

As Shiroi smiled waiting for Zero to respond as he played with her hair; Kageru was walking over to them. She slightly turned her head noticing Kageru as he was close enough. First thing she noticed was that he had gotten a new change of cloths. He looked much more armored then before; along with this new change of close his face was covered with a rather wide grin. They soon found out why when he made his statement; he had been promoted. "Kageru, that's great." She said as she jumped off of Zero's lap and hugged Kageru tightly. Although she was happy she couldn't help but feel like the weakest link in the group, being the only member who wasn't promoted.

Chakra: 245 / 245
AC: 300

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
"Knowledge is power..."

douka state: none-steel-none
Lucas walked in and figured the best thing to do would be to alter himself and try to get in on some of the stuff going on with the lower ranked people. he found a quiet place and quickly used douka to alter his physical appearence to that of a younger slightly chubbier kid who deffinately did not look like him. the round face and stubby fingers made him almost look like it was impossible for him to be a ninja. he then activated his chakra alteration jutsu so he could change his chakra signature. this way it was significantly less likely for someone to recognize him. even a sensor couldn't.
Chakra: /595

"...wisdom is truth."

dreadno

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:05 pm
DOC NARA

"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

After doing a diagnosis on the dummy, Doc took a senbon out and stuck it in to dummy's chest. "Alright, I'm pretty sure that I remember what uncle did when he fixed up that guy on our table. It shouldn't be that hard." Doc said as he was looking over the spot where he stuck the senbon. Doc placed his hands, one on either side of the senbon, and started focusing his chakra in his hands so that he could manipulate the area around the senbon. The area around the dummy started moving and shifting. There was finally room that Doc could easily take the senbon out of the dummy. Doc pulled the senbon out and the area around the hole shifted back to where it was. "I should probably learn how to stitch that up" Doc thought to himself.
(Tekishutsu [ Extraction ] learnt)

Doc thought back to when he was living with his aunt and uncle and tried to remember if his uncle had ever stitched anyone up that he's seen him do. Something clicked in Docs head that made him remember that he has seen his uncle stitch someone up, but only once. Doc focused really hard to remember what his uncle did. Doc remembered what his uncle did and went straight in to it. Doc put his hands on the opening and focused his chakra through his hands. Doc started to feel these string like things just coming out of his palms. Then it stopped. Doc pulled his hands away and saw that there where like really thin small staple like thing holding the hole closed. "Nice! That's going to be so useful!" Doc said loudly that probably anyone around could hear him. Doc sat back and sighed. That was really stressful and tiring for Doc with trying to focus the whole time.
(Reimyo Honnui [ Delicate Stitching ] learnt)

Chakra Pool: 250 -15

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:55 pm
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [Kaguya bone armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

'So he went and got himself promoted as well. Good for him'Zero nodded to Kageru."Congratulations. You and shiroi need to spend more time together. You can learn a few things from each other id guess. I need to get back into my styles. If anything that scrape at the hospital reminded me what kind of people are still out thee. Time to buckle down...Shiroi...We got to get you promoted. Ittl happen, and it might happen during this coming exam. You be a young test taker...But i think ittl give you an advantage with people underestimating our little genjutsu mistress here. ill be at the dojho for a while. If you cant find me there...check here and the house."Zero patted shiroi on the shoulder as he walked past her and nodded to his partner, kageru

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:22 pm
DOC NARA

Doc decided that he should learn one more thing then take a break and rest. So Doc thought back to see if he remembers any techniques that hes read before. Doc remembered reading this one technique about some clones or something, so he got ready to try it. Doc got up on his feet, stretched his body out, and got his hands ready. Doc got his chakra flowing and created the hand signs. A clone appeared in front of him, which made him jump back. He was really happy that it worked. "Alright, I want you to sit down and just wait a bit. k?" Doc said to the clone. Doc's clone went over to the spot that Doc told it to sit and it sat down. Doc pulled a water container out and took a big drink of it since hes work really hard training.
(Kiri no Jutsu [ Mist Technique ] learnt)

Chakra Pool: 250 -20

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image
"all is for naught if one can not stand for his people."

Steven skipped into the academy and sat down on a bench waiting for his new sensei. he whistled a tune similar to that of "jingle bells" while waiting.
chakra:175/175  

dreadno

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:49 pm
DOC NARA

Doc waited a bit to have the clone explode. When the clone exploded, beautiful flower petals shot out every where and covered a really big area around him. "AWWW! That was sooo loud." Doc shouted since his ears were hurting from the blast. The blast was so loud that it wouldn't be surprising if people out side could hear it. The sound traveled around the whole building as Doc was covering his ears.

Chakra Pool: 250

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:06 pm
A san clone entered the University, pushing the doors open and using his authority to access the loud speaker

"ALL SUNA NINJA! FOLLOW ME!"

He would wait to amass a group, then lead for the head quarters  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:20 pm
Steven stormed up to san and glared at him.
"you said you'd train me!"
he said not so happy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:35 pm
The clone gave a shugged shoulder look, then entered the building.

"Sorry, something cam up but it seems to be taken care off. I can train you now. what is it you wanna learn?"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games