Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feet's business meeting

Back to Guilds

For fans of feet & all kinds of discussion about feet. From footwear to things you do with feet in general. 

Tags: feet, foot fetish, toes, foot, socks 

Reply Feet Mania
A foot thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Acetone Prince

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:43 pm
I made a thread relating foot fetishes in the general discussion forum, feel free to contribute to the discussion post pictures and encourage the overall well being of foot fetishes.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/general-discussion/foot-fetishes-among-others-pix/t.65599403/

Oh and for the record i made a duplicate thread on another forum for other people, again feel free to contribute an actuall discussion

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/lifestyle-discussion/foot-fetishes-among-others-pix/t.66004347/

Lets try to keep this the longest foot fetish thread going without overkilling it.

EDIT
Oh and btw please if youre going to post have something that can actually contribute to the discussion of the topic not just ask for pictures. Thats how and why people assume that people with foot fetishes are creepy.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:40 pm
I think that one guy misread that wiki article..not to mention he needs a better reference.  

Foxdilfer

The Acetone Prince

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:45 pm
Theres always going to be retards that try to talk down to fetishes such as ours. When asked about it he didnt answer it and hasnt replied since so that goes to show you about people like that.

Anyway, keep the thread alive here and there maybe we can get more girls to be comfortable enough with themselves to share their pretty feet.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:51 pm
Its kind of funny because I was also at this one site where they were having a list of fetishes and rating them. I think foot fetish was like no.5 or something.

Anyway in the comments section there was a lady who told people not to judge anyone who liked golden showers (and theres also one a bit worse than that). Then later went on to condemn foot fetishes it was very peculiar.  

Foxdilfer

Feet Mania

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff