Welcome to Gaia! ::

Negima Magister Negi Magi RP

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to roleplaying the original Negima characters, and adding in a little bit of our own twist. 

Tags: Negima, roleplay, school, magic, Ken Akamatsu 

Reply Members' Lounge (OOC Area)
Chat Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3638 3639 3640 3641 3642 3643 ... 3738 3739 3740 3741 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Paradox

Dangerous Conversationalist

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:04 am
If Mal's life is being dumb, I guess we just continue on, then.

x.x And posted. Phew.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:50 am
Epicness galore at the World Tree. O_O  

C h o t t o C h o c o
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lip-Desu
Captain

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:13 pm
Rawrawrawrawrawrawrawrawr  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:38 pm
*rolls over*

Gielwich

Lonely Phantom

Lip-Desu
Captain

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:39 pm
*picks up and cuddles*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:27 pm
So bored.... Where's Ian?
Shuya: Probably hiding from you....  

Yamiju

3,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Gielwich

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:42 pm
Idk about Ian; but he usually gets online pretty late, or very early... well, at least where I live, anyhow.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:35 pm
The new MC's are so epic, I had to sell stuff to buy a few. D: But oh god, the prettiness.  

Dischord
Vice Captain

Nerd

Gielwich

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:00 pm
I KNOW RIGHT?! *ahem* They're really nice, and need to myself them by the time my b-day comes. Definitely paying with gcash though.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:20 pm
Blargh, long post on Ciara is going to be long.  

Dischord
Vice Captain

Nerd

Lip-Desu
Captain

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:09 pm
*rolls over* I really hope that's a weak spot on Terreo. I mean, it would be in a video game, right? If video games have taught me anything, the single eye is a weak point.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:14 pm
Heh. And the group goes balls out, finally. A lot of strong figures in that reality marble. Interestingly, the Valkyries aren't the actual goddesses. In a sense, one can say that they're the ultimate form of his projected world. They have a strong power, but unfortunately Asgeirr can't create gods. They're the memories of gods. Just like the weapons are the memories of weapons given form, and the chosen dead are memories and thoughts. They're still incredibly strong, and the cost it takes to summon them while Valhalla's up is high to reflect that, same with the army. Their power is entirely based on his resolve. So as long as he doesn't waver, they'll have strength. At least, until the marble collapses, anyway. Really short duration on it, but that's the tradeoff for something so vast.

And maybe, Desu. BUT, then again, the weak point also usually has the nastiest special attack or ability as well.

The Paradox

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lip-Desu
Captain

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:26 pm
Mere memories of Gods they may be, but I imagine that recognizing them as representations of their respective deities is not difficult. And Regan isn't paying terribly much attention to what's going on over there, so her being mistaken is entirely possible.

*stoked for Serenity's spell* Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:43 pm
Gunna be a fun spell, eh?

Basically, when he uses that technique with Orlog, it allows him to create miracles within the reality marble based on his beliefs and his convictions. The stories he remembers, the memories he's listened to from the weapons h has..all of that is projected, and that belief overwrites the physical world. The problem is, it's very harmful to his body to do more than just project it. Making the world is a function of using his Artifact's power to act as a catalyst to let him project his imagined world onto the real one without killing himself. But the minute he starts summoning the memories of warriors and gods, and goes all out like that, it kills his body. Summoning the army purges a year of his life away, and each Valkyrie costs him another one. Admittedly, he has a few potions to extend his lifespan, but they're finite. It isn't something he can just throw around everytime a battle gets hard.

Agono and Terreo seem like really dangerous enemies; if they're S+ class opponents, he sees a need to pull all his rabbits out of his hat. That and because they're not human. If he was fighting humans, the marble alone would be enough for him, but these guys have no human traits other than negative ones. They seem to not care about life, and would kill anyone in the immediate area with no concern for any civilians or otherwise. To keep them contained, and busy, and weaken them as much as possible, he used everything. He doesn't really have illusions about a flawless victory. he truly believes he'll win; but he also believes he'll die in the process. So if that's the case, he couldn't use those years of life anyway. On top of it, Gambanteinn isn't meant to be used more than once to enhance one's circuits. Going up two classes is tantamount to permanently damaging your magic circuits.

I've made my rolls already for results, and he'll still be able to use magic thankfully, but his spells will be going awry for at least an in-game week after the fight's over if he doesn't kill himself using all of this, as well as causing him pain to open the circuits up to use magic, so he'll be stuck with Ki during the festival. There's a 50/50 chance any spells he uses during those seven days will backfire, fail to go off, be stronger than they should be and cause potential harm, or just be normal. I try not to use effects on this level without there being a suitable price.

The Paradox

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lip-Desu
Captain

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:09 pm
Serenity: Sounds like someone's going to need some magical therapy. *tail swish and glasses glint*

But yeah. That spell's gonna be pretty cool. :3

Y'like that shout? o:

Members' Lounge (OOC Area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3638 3639 3640 3641 3642 3643 ... 3738 3739 3740 3741 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games