• Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:17 pm
mehulk
Leana Gar
mehulk
dibs on fighting winner

not fair stare
dibbs on fighting the winner of that fight.

i already dibbed it. i didn't have to be specific since its the only fight going on.

i ment dibs on fighting the winner of your fight  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:12 pm
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar

*steps back and shakes head* truth hurts huh?

*growls and takes a few steps back to prepare another spell* Ouin taydr ec asehahd oui vemdro paycd!
*my arms swing about as though gathering energy from the very air around me, eventually I end up leaning forwward my hands out stretched, all the energy turns blue and flies toward the tiger in a rage of waves, icicles and hail stones*

*prepares self, while you get your spell ready* you're only admitting that i'm right but continuing this fight further! *i draw my Bolster sword as Ash sends her blast of everything Water related towards me... i then focus me Fire into my blade* ERAGH! *i yell as i swing my sword downward just as the attack reaches me slicing right threw it causing a large mist of steam all around me, i take advantage of the steam cover and jump up in the air along with the rising steam*

You say WHAT now??? *I pull out my katana and jump up towards Lei I use my magic to manipulate the steam so i can see where he is*

*sees an opening form and Ash jumping towards me* you heard me! *i ready my blade and swing at her as she closes in on me*

NO s**t!
*I force my blade down towards Lei, our blades clash and I hold my ground*

*as our swords collide we fall to the ground hitting hard but keeping our ground* heh, not bad. *i quickly hold out my left hand as i jump back. *snaps fingers sending sparks of lighting in a jagged circle before it zaps towards you*  

Lei_Trigar
Captain

Original Survivor

mehulk
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:10 pm
Leana Gar
mehulk
Leana Gar
mehulk
dibs on fighting winner

not fair stare
dibbs on fighting the winner of that fight.

i already dibbed it. i didn't have to be specific since its the only fight going on.

i ment dibs on fighting the winner of your fight

ah. ok then biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:08 pm
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar

*prepares self, while you get your spell ready* you're only admitting that i'm right but continuing this fight further! *i draw my Bolster sword as Ash sends her blast of everything Water related towards me... i then focus me Fire into my blade* ERAGH! *i yell as i swing my sword downward just as the attack reaches me slicing right threw it causing a large mist of steam all around me, i take advantage of the steam cover and jump up in the air along with the rising steam*

You say WHAT now??? *I pull out my katana and jump up towards Lei I use my magic to manipulate the steam so i can see where he is*

*sees an opening form and Ash jumping towards me* you heard me! *i ready my blade and swing at her as she closes in on me*

NO s**t!

*as our swords collide we fall to the ground hitting hard but keeping our ground* heh, not bad. *i quickly hold out my left hand as i jump back. *snaps fingers sending sparks of lighting in a jagged circle before it zaps towards you*

*move quickly and bring forth a wall of ice to absorb the lightning* I'll show you! *darts forward to strike again*  

Ash_Trigar
Vice Captain

Timid Bunny

Lei_Trigar
Captain

Original Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:08 pm
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar

NO s**t!

*move quickly and bring forth a wall of ice to absorb the lightning* I'll show you! *darts forward to strike again*

whoa, how'd you do that so fast! *quickly readies sword for your attack*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:13 pm
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar

NO s**t!

How do you manage to keep up? *brings sword crashing down again while bringing my leg up to kick*  

Ash_Trigar
Vice Captain

Timid Bunny

Lei_Trigar
Captain

Original Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:08 pm
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar

NO s**t!

How do you manage to keep up? *brings sword crashing down again while bringing my leg up to kick*

*i manage to block her fairly forceful strike and she attempts to kick me! i narrowly step out of the way and i grab her leg, i instantly realized the grave mistake i just made* oh crap...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:27 pm
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar

*i manage to block her fairly forceful strike and she attempts to kick me! i narrowly step out of the way and i grab her leg, i instantly realized the grave mistake i just made* oh crap...

*grins* nice view Lei? *I pull my fist back and aim square at his jaw* KO! You lose ^_^  

Ash_Trigar
Vice Captain

Timid Bunny

mehulk
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:03 pm
thats why i prefer my tail. its able to block hits so its like i have three arms instead of just two. *pointing at the problem lei is about to have*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:54 pm
mehulk
thats why i prefer my tail. its able to block hits so its like i have three arms instead of just two. *pointing at the problem lei is about to have*

that was surprisingly fast.
hmm . . . .  

Leana Gar
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Project Whatever
Vice Captain

Destructive Aggressor

9,200 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:55 am
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar

NO s**t!
*I force my blade down towards Lei
, our blades clash and I hold my ground*

all i read of that whole post hahaha -dirty mind- hehehehe  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:06 am
XD  

mehulk
Crew

Leana Gar
Crew

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:42 am
nice outfit ash. i really like it. [:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:52 pm
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar

*grins* nice view Lei? *I pull my fist back and aim square at his jaw* KO! You lose ^_^

*i slide back a little as her fist impacts my face* ... *i hold face and coughs* thats... quite a punch you got there... *spits a bit of blood off to the side* wait... i lose? i wasn't aware that first hit wins... *opens mouth and cracks jaw* man that hurt...  

Lei_Trigar
Captain

Original Survivor

Ash_Trigar
Vice Captain

Timid Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:54 am
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar
Ash_Trigar
Lei_Trigar

*i slide back a little as her fist impacts my face* ... *i hold face and coughs* thats... quite a punch you got there... *spits a bit of blood off to the side* wait... i lose? i wasn't aware that first hit wins... *opens mouth and cracks jaw* man that hurt...

* I shake my hand* You don't exactly have a glass jaw... I thought that was a knock out *takes a fighting stance again* Guess I gotta keep hitting till you can't get up? *grin*  
BloodThirsty Demons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff