Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:11 pm
I wanna offer an RP with your Nchi boy along with my pup Myrna. Myrna was born in the pride so i am trying to get her tag right now but i really wanna RP her. Plus, she is a seer!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:20 pm
lee the wolf
I wanna offer an RP with your Nchi boy along with my pup Myrna. Myrna was born in the pride so i am trying to get her tag right now but i really wanna RP her. Plus, she is a seer!

User Image

We can do that! Would you be in us writing rp's that take place before the big meta comes? There's supposed to be a flood meta coming very soon that'll scatter members of the pride and lose some all together.

But, i've done Auri a great disservice and not rp'd him at all. However, he has a very egotistical personality. However, though as stuck on himself as he is. He is also very nice and likes a good time. xD Maybe if rp goes well for them; their knowing each other can come into play in either sticking together during the upcoming catastrophe or she finds him with her seer ability? i dunno. just tossing out ideas. XD  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:23 pm
Graceangel
lee the wolf

User Image

We can do that! Would you be in us writing rp's that take place before the big meta comes? There's supposed to be a flood meta coming very soon that'll scatter members of the pride and lose some all together.

But, i've done Auri a great disservice and not rp'd him at all. However, he has a very egotistical personality. However, though as stuck on himself as he is. He is also very nice and likes a good time. xD Maybe if rp goes well for them; their knowing each other can come into play in either sticking together during the upcoming catastrophe or she finds him with her seer ability? i dunno. just tossing out ideas. XD

That is a really great idea you have there! We can do that! I'll just have to post her uncerted for a bit though because the cert is taking a bit but that we can do! Any RP is good to me!  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:47 pm
lee the wolf

That is a really great idea you have there! We can do that! I'll just have to post her uncerted for a bit though because the cert is taking a bit but that we can do! Any RP is good to me!

there we go.
hope you don't mind that i took some liberty of assigning how he was picking up on the presence of someone else there. if you hate that, lemme know and i'll fix it.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:05 pm
Graceangel
lee the wolf

there we go.
hope you don't mind that i took some liberty of assigning how he was picking up on the presence of someone else there. if you hate that, lemme know and i'll fix it.

just posted  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:22 pm
lee the wolf

just posted

fun fun, tag. XD  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:45 pm
Graceangel
fun fun, tag. XD

tag back  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:53 pm
If you'd like Nchi arpee, I have the Kima'baba c: He's always open for rp!  

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:06 pm
lee the wolf
Graceangel
fun fun, tag. XD

tag back

tags again biggrin

aurrie, originally i wasn't feeling him... but.... yeah. I could totally go for that now. Apparently, I'm feeling his personality more than i had thought i was. xD heart

who's that Kima'bab again?  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:10 pm
Graceangel

tags again biggrin

aurrie, originally i wasn't feeling him... but.... yeah. I could totally go for that now. Apparently, I'm feeling his personality more than i had thought i was. xD heart

who's that Kima'bab again?

i dunno. it never occured to me  

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:22 pm
The Aurrie
If you'd like Nchi arpee, I have the Kima'baba c: He's always open for rp!

we can do that. i was trying to think of what the premise might be. auri is a big time slacker. he hasn't done his quest for his drum yet. in fact, he hasn't fulfilled any obligations to apprentice under anyone.. because he has no desire to take any rightful place in the pride.

not that he doens't like the pride or anything. it's just that time it takes him away from looking at his own reflection. he gives that a dislike and chooses to just shuck off anything anyone wants of him. eventually, he might do the drum quest though. If he does, he will want to make it golden and shiny for sure. He's exceptionally narcissistic.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:23 pm
lee the wolf

i dunno. it never occured to me

sorry. the tag was for you. rest of that was directed at The Aurrie. XD

was just tagging you was all. <3  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:29 pm
He's the monkey's uncle c: He keeps the pride in good standing with the baboons, who make the drums, and also serves as a healer and a midwife, so to speak.

The pride is actually having a meta right now, where flash floods destroyed a lot of drum stock and many members are missing. Could make for interesting rp!

Jukka was actually quite the slacker when he was a cub, but he had to get a reign on it as an adolescent, so he might sort of understand where Auri is coming from, even if he isn't pleased by it. xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:35 pm
when did the meta begin? i kinda wanna make the meta as one of Myrna's plots so her life can get interesting  

lee the wolf

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 2:48 pm
-- NekoGamer --
Sibling RP between Tarik and Anya, maybe? x3

hehe. i finally tagged that dw rp we had. sorry i'm full of fail at sticking with something. XD but yeah. it's there.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff