Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrono Q Clepsydra

Overpowered Genius

13,790 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:53 am
Rogue Angel Kiara
*giggles* I wasn't aware anyone here tasted like ham. Let's not set a bad example by biting our fellow members okay? Thank you Daniel, for reassuring the others. You're quite right. Zercia and I don't penalize active reliable and loyal members just for being away for a while.
Chrono, what's up with that "With those two you can never tell" comment. I'd almost think you didn't have faith in us.
Take care everyone. I'm gone for a week as of tomorrow, but Zercia and the others will be around to run things. See you when I get back. *hugs*

lol Im not a religious person. So... No faith yep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:30 pm
Camwen
Sinning Fluff
Hankiebeer
Sinning Fluff
Hm? Don't like ham? *Shrugs* ahem anywho. *pokes subforums* This is odd. There are no subforums that I can see. Something going on with my Gaia or did ya all delete em?

It's something on Gaia 3nodding

And if that's how ham tastes like according to you, you might check the date on it next time. razz

Yeah, it's back to normal now. Meanwhile, I don't eat ham acctually. hehe

Maybe you just needed the proper condements to make him tasty. *Glops some mustard on Fluff*

ooo let me know how he tastes now....

Maybe we should marinade him. lol  

Hankiebeer

Generous Hellraiser

9,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Sinning Fluff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 6:53 pm
....Something tells me I'm gonna end up cooked eventually. Maybe bar-b-qued. *Shrugs* There be worse ways to go. XD

*Pokes Rouge* There there, lighten up. There is no harm in joking around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:17 am
Sinning Fluff
....Something tells me I'm gonna end up cooked eventually. Maybe bar-b-qued. *Shrugs* There be worse ways to go. XD

And now we don't even need a lighter when we have these cute new dragons to help start the bar-b-que. wink  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Sinning Fluff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:36 am
Camwen
Sinning Fluff

And now we don't even need a lighter when we have these cute new dragons to help start the bar-b-que. wink

I've always wanted a pet dragon. Ain't they just the cutest lil buggers?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:39 pm
Sinning Fluff
Camwen
Sinning Fluff

They're adorable. Sadly, they don't gop with any of the looks for my avatar. Zercia on the other hand looks great. *pokes Fluff back, albeit a tad late* Good to be back!  

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:41 pm
Chrono Q Clepsydra
Rogue Angel Kiara
*giggles* I wasn't aware anyone here tasted like ham. Let's not set a bad example by biting our fellow members okay? Thank you Daniel, for reassuring the others. You're quite right. Zercia and I don't penalize active reliable and loyal members just for being away for a while.
Chrono, what's up with that "With those two you can never tell" comment. I'd almost think you didn't have faith in us.
Take care everyone. I'm gone for a week as of tomorrow, but Zercia and the others will be around to run things. See you when I get back. *hugs*

I don't bring religion into the guild, silly. You know that. Faith in your friends is another matter entirely.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:17 am
Rogue Angel Kiara
Sinning Fluff
Camwen
Sinning Fluff

They're adorable. Sadly, they don't gop with any of the looks for my avatar. Zercia on the other hand looks great. *pokes Fluff back, albeit a tad late* Good to be back!

Yes, your right it wouldn't fit your theme. Microphone thingie does though. So not a total wash. Welcome back. ^_^  

Sinning Fluff

Sinning Fluff

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:18 am
Rogue Angel Kiara
Chrono Q Clepsydra
Rogue Angel Kiara

I don't bring religion into the guild, silly. You know that. Faith in your friends is another matter entirely.

Or faith in oneself.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:05 am
Sinning Fluff
Rogue Angel Kiara
Sinning Fluff
Camwen
Sinning Fluff

Yes, your right it wouldn't fit your theme. Microphone thingie does though. So not a total wash. Welcome back. ^_^

Thankies! lol just think of the mic as representing my presence in the announcements section. xd Scratch that. It just looks good.  

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sinning Fluff

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:03 am
Rogue Angel Kiara

Thankies! lol just think of the mic as representing my presence in the announcements section. xd Scratch that. It just looks good.

Hm. Ya know I was just thinking that considering your angelic theme and my sinning name and the whole red an black thing, we're pretty polar opposite. Guess there's a couple of us in the guild that has a good and evil thing going acctually.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:51 am
Sinning Fluff
Rogue Angel Kiara

Hm. Ya know I was just thinking that considering your angelic theme and my sinning name and the whole red an black thing, we're pretty polar opposite. Guess there's a couple of us in the guild that has a good and evil thing going acctually.

haha that's a good point Fluff. It's cool how so many of the outfits and items here have either an angleic or demonic theme. You can really create great looks for either side of the spectrum. smile

As for me - I don't really have a style. I guess I'm just in the middle somewhere and dress more according to what the weather is like. LOL (not that I usually wear a dragon at home)  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:37 am
Sinning Fluff
Rogue Angel Kiara

Yep, there's a lot of good and evil themed avatars here. I don't think we're quite polar opposites. That's Zercia and me. lol Besides, you may have the sinning thing going, but you're still the same old Fluffy on the inside. 3nodding Sorry Fluff, couldn't resist.

Hmm, maybe we should have a thread or contest regarding good and evil avatars maybe?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:17 pm
@Camwen: Well, if you COULD wear a dragon normally I'd say go for it. It'd be awesome. lol ^_^

@Rouge: Mhm. Zercia would be your other side of your coin. But hey Evil can be cute and fluffy. It leaves the victim unguarded muahahahahha!!! uh, I mean... 0 : )  

Sinning Fluff

Rogue Angel Kiara

Devoted Darling

21,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:22 am
Sinning Fluff
@Camwen: Well, if you COULD wear a dragon normally I'd say go for it. It'd be awesome. lol ^_^

@Rouge: Mhm. Zercia would be your other side of your coin. But hey Evil can be cute and fluffy. It leaves the victim unguarded muahahahahha!!! uh, I mean... 0 : )

Normally, I'd say "your secret's safe with me", but since you let the whole guild see it, I can only protect your inner evil so much. Be more careful Fluff.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games