Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:43 pm
ErinsChaos
ErinsChaos
Wish I could send all the rain we've been getting out here in VA out to you all in CA... Hope you all are well... *huggles*

Damn I'm good!! rofl I just read that it's raining out there lol.. and that it's helping to ease up the fires some!! Glad to know things are looking up out there..

oooh mental note....never piss off erin....she has powers! lol hehehehe
*huggles* Luv ya Erin! Now....if you can send me winning lottery tickets! hehehehehe  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:37 pm
On the Drive back home tonight I was talking with my kiddies about trick or treating and where we were going to go. There is an even that they have at the Zoo that I usually take them to and then maybe around the neighbor hood on the way to and back from there....I live three blocks from the zoo.

anyways....it got me to thinking about gaia.....and you know what....If you come to my profile dressed up on halloween and leave a comment saying trick or treat...I'll give you a little something! Gold or item, who knows....I think I'm going to start a thread tommorow about this...maybe get a list of other members that want to get in on giving action!

What do you all think?  

JoeEuphonium

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:56 pm
Sounds like a great idea Joe. I'm willing to have trick-or-treaters visit me too!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:24 pm
Camwen
Sounds like a great idea Joe. I'm willing to have trick-or-treaters visit me too!

YAY!!!! *huggles* hehehe ok let me start an official thread going hehehe... I just redid my profile for it hehehe!  

JoeEuphonium

Rajeshri Anjal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:50 pm
I'm loving the idea Joe!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:06 pm
Sagitarian_Insomniac
Uh, homework, does it ever end? And midterms....why do they have to be so hard sweatdrop

Aww Sagi, keep at it, what is it that you study again? I love to study, such a nerd, but life is all about learning. I heard that some Asian people eat tuna eyes to stimulate the brain . . . never tried it, but if you ever do tell me how it goes lol  

Rajeshri Anjal

pretty leela

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:33 pm
i love the trick or treat idea too!^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:03 am
Tis a worthwhile idea.......... I am certain many will take part.  

Daniel StormBringer

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Tha Chica Lana

Interesting Gaian

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:19 am
grab a glass of bubbly cuz la reina del mundo a.k.a. Lana is back blaugh Noel passed us an I couldn't get online been raining for 4 days...I was going crazy gonk I was gaialess, internet less, couldn't even chat on the messenger crying  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:27 pm
I miss trick-or-treating. You can't go when your in your 20's they look at your wierd. I'm in that in between stage where I'm too old to trick-or-treat, but too young to have kids to take them trick-or-treating. gonk  

Sagitarian_Insomniac

Fashionable Hunter

1,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

kool ken

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:55 pm
You don't need your own kids if you have nieces and nephews! mrgreen blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:05 pm
A mad scientist a G-corp took some DNA from Platinum Lyon and ErinsChaos and made:

Platinum Chaos

He has such a cute profile rofl blaugh
It says he's 16, but I think he's 11 whee  

kool ken

Rajeshri Anjal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:24 pm
Lol, Ken, that kids profile was too funny!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:38 am
hello all!^^ i'm back from my short school attending days this week. razz regular school days start next week.^^ i'm glad i'm present for the halloween event.^^  

pretty leela

Rajeshri Anjal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:00 am
Hi Leela! Are you doing all the halloween events? I've got everything from trick or treating but I'm going through it all again just because. And I'm a human at the mo, battling.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games