Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:16 am
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos

One day it will not be and we'll all ponder if it was a multi-year fever dream.
I'm gonna predict this happening in 2023.

I have animated gifs of the oldest guildies' avatars dancing around in gold speedos. Gaia will disappear, i will come across those files, and be all WTF is this? When was this? And what drugs do I need to be on to make sense of it? xd
lol, just going through folders, and bam strange files appear from the void!

I came across two hard drives in farraday boxes this morning. I have no idea what is on them. They are marked as being from 1996 and 1998.

It's the last refuge of the viruses of old, they've been living in them and attempting to mutate to effect what they think will be most deadly to pcs of the future. Muahahaha  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:02 am
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos

One day it will not be and we'll all ponder if it was a multi-year fever dream.
I'm gonna predict this happening in 2023.

I have animated gifs of the oldest guildies' avatars dancing around in gold speedos. Gaia will disappear, i will come across those files, and be all WTF is this? When was this? And what drugs do I need to be on to make sense of it? xd

I came across two hard drives in farraday boxes this morning. I have no idea what is on them. They are marked as being from 1996 and 1998.

It's the last refuge of the viruses of old, they've been living in them and attempting to mutate to effect what they think will be most deadly to pcs of the future. Muahahaha

They are both mac format drives from computers never connected to the internet, so more than likely they'd be clean. I am trying to get my mother's yosemite G3 running to interface with them, maybe they'll have some of my computer games from ages ago on them. I had some Sierra titles back then. King's Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Spectre Challenger. XD  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:28 am
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos

They are both mac format drives from computers never connected to the internet, so more than likely they'd be clean. I am trying to get my mother's yosemite G3 running to interface with them, maybe they'll have some of my computer games from ages ago on them. I had some Sierra titles back then. King's Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Spectre Challenger. XD

Larry's just been living the wreck it ralph life. Getting with the characters from all the other stored games xD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:32 pm
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos

Larry's just been living the wreck it ralph life. Getting with the characters from all the other stored games xD

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... Taxes. Just tons of old business and tax documents for the most part. A folder of arrr'd MP3s, so that was a nostalgia. One nostalgia. Hehe.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:04 pm
What's up folks? ^-^  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash