Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:03 am
Inedible_Animals
Noooo, not the marshmallow mines! @_@

Indeed! *Hands you a small spoon.*
Inedible_Animals
I commend you, I can't even balance two mods let alone five! o.o

It was tricky. And I fear updating Forge will kill one. Heh. Though what I would really love is if we could have a no-tags server so I could use CIT like Blisschen without the labels.
Inedible_Animals
Whoa! I'm definitely not at that level, I have a house in mind for the triplets once my Sim moves into his lovely shipping container home again. (Maybe I'll take the robot with) but, the triplets are gonna get three cute tiny houses attached like a duplex kinda thing, on the current lot we live on. I mostly make tiny houses or reno my neighbors houses lol. I mostly show up knock, and then when they let me in I go around making all their appliances eco friendly. xD

Whoa indeed.

Heh, yeah, just update everything. "I don't like your taste in carpet, so I am going to bust out this wall and install a greenhouse.
Inedible_Animals
Agreed, rainboots should always be yellow ^-^

whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:17 pm
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Noooo, not the marshmallow mines! @_@

Indeed! *Hands you a small spoon.*
Inedible_Animals
I commend you, I can't even balance two mods let alone five! o.o

It was tricky. And I fear updating Forge will kill one. Heh. Though what I would really love is if we could have a no-tags server so I could use CIT like Blisschen without the labels.
Inedible_Animals
Whoa! I'm definitely not at that level, I have a house in mind for the triplets once my Sim moves into his lovely shipping container home again. (Maybe I'll take the robot with) but, the triplets are gonna get three cute tiny houses attached like a duplex kinda thing, on the current lot we live on. I mostly make tiny houses or reno my neighbors houses lol. I mostly show up knock, and then when they let me in I go around making all their appliances eco friendly. xD

Whoa indeed.

Heh, yeah, just update everything. "I don't like your taste in carpet, so I am going to bust out this wall and install a greenhouse.
Inedible_Animals
Agreed, rainboots should always be yellow ^-^

whee

lol that sums it up, I will knock down walls, repaint walls, install solar panels, I removed their fireplace and replaced it with a coffee table thing xD I brought the local bar into the modern age.

Gaia could use an update into the modern age. @_@  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 5:33 pm
Inedible_Animals

Or even better, a downgrade to the internet circa 2000. Everything works, loads fast, simple code, easy to fix, easy to add code, and notifications easy to implement. All while being accessible to any computer regardless of age.

I am getting really upset with the whole concept of how I need a new computer and a fiber connection because websites need to push more spam and sloppy code. I am getting really upset with the concept that everything I do has to be held ransom by layers upon layers of forced obsolescence.

The modern age is garbage that lacks proper integration, optimization, and accessibility. I want things to just work again! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 6:12 pm
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

Or even better, a downgrade to the internet circa 2000. Everything works, loads fast, simple code, easy to fix, easy to add code, and notifications easy to implement. All while being accessible to any computer regardless of age.

I am getting really upset with the whole concept of how I need a new computer and a fiber connection because websites need to push more spam and sloppy code. I am getting really upset with the concept that everything I do has to be held ransom by layers upon layers of forced obsolescence.

The modern age is garbage that lacks proper integration, optimization, and accessibility. I want things to just work again! crying
As they say, "preach!" o/  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2021 1:08 am
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

I went to see what one of your equipped items were and apparently it's "everything." XD That is the largest number of items in a single avatar I have ever seen not my own.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:04 am
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

I went to see what one of your equipped items were and apparently it's "everything." XD That is the largest number of items in a single avatar I have ever seen not my own.

My avis can def get up there in item number lol. How've you beeen? ^-^  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:54 am
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

Let's see... Last post was March 14th...

Got to go to the emergency room twice. Once for a stone (6mm and it has since come out) and once just the day before yest for a vascular problems arising from anxiety (chest pains, left arm pains, pain through my neck and face, tingling and weakening in my legs, then the vessels in my eye popped, then I had this purplish bruising up my left arm and neck — got admonished for coming in "just for a panic attack" not a minute after they told me that I might have ruptured my heart if I did not).

A lot of conflict with my father.

My aunt died of a massive opiate overdose — so much that I would be flying if you gave it to me (like literally flying; on that dose I would be able to tell reality it did not apply and attain a controlled hover). My cousin successfully squirreled his children out of her estate, so he gets everything. He had my father and J on the phone BEFORE he even concerned himself with his mother, getting the trust and all the checks sent his way. He's going to be getting 580k this year and 128k per year for the rest of his life.

My father brought something into the house that gave my cat a severe reaction. He weathered it, but it was terrifying not being able to do anything but pass him off to the animal ER staff at the car and wait, not knowing what was going on. He has an emergency inhaler and other anaphylaxis emergency accoutrements now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:08 pm
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

Let's see... Last post was March 14th...

Got to go to the emergency room twice. Once for a stone (6mm and it has since come out) and once just the day before yest for a vascular problems arising from anxiety (chest pains, left arm pains, pain through my neck and face, tingling and weakening in my legs, then the vessels in my eye popped, then I had this purplish bruising up my left arm and neck — got admonished for coming in "just for a panic attack" not a minute after they told me that I might have ruptured my heart if I did not).

A lot of conflict with my father.

My aunt died of a massive opiate overdose — so much that I would be flying if you gave it to me (like literally flying; on that dose I would be able to tell reality it did not apply and attain a controlled hover). My cousin successfully squirreled his children out of her estate, so he gets everything. He had my father and J on the phone BEFORE he even concerned himself with his mother, getting the trust and all the checks sent his way. He's going to be getting 580k this year and 128k per year for the rest of his life.

My father brought something into the house that gave my cat a severe reaction. He weathered it, but it was terrifying not being able to do anything but pass him off to the animal ER staff at the car and wait, not knowing what was going on. He has an emergency inhaler and other anaphylaxis emergency accoutrements now.

Sorry about you ER trip they can be shitty, often @_@

Your cousin sounds like my aunt. Showed up to my grandmother's funeral to save face. Then left early to drain any remaining money, and steal everything of value from the house before leaving...

That's terrible! Poor little bean! T-T
I officially deem your father a monster. *Nods nods*

Aaalso, sorry I disappear from here, a lot like a lot a lot. -.-
I can only make excuses for it, blaming my spacey-ness  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:36 am
Inedible_Animals
I officially deem your father a monster. *Nods nods*

That's putting it mildly.

Inedible_Animals
Aaalso, sorry I disappear from here, a lot like a lot a lot. -.-
I can only make excuses for it, blaming my spacey-ness

It is okay. Life happens. Welcome back. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:35 am
Exxos

Thanks, it's nice to be back needing with outfits again. I gotta admit I'm always surprised gaia is still here.  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:59 am
Inedible_Animals
Exxos

Thanks, it's nice to be back needing with outfits again. I gotta admit I'm always surprised gaia is still here.

One day it will not be and we'll all ponder if it was a multi-year fever dream.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:37 am
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos

I'm gonna predict this happening in 2023.  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:56 am
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos

I have animated gifs of the oldest guildies' avatars dancing around in gold speedos. Gaia will disappear, i will come across those files, and be all WTF is this? When was this? And what drugs do I need to be on to make sense of it? xd  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:15 pm
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos

I have animated gifs of the oldest guildies' avatars dancing around in gold speedos. Gaia will disappear, i will come across those files, and be all WTF is this? When was this? And what drugs do I need to be on to make sense of it? xd
lol, just going through folders, and bam strange files appear from the void!  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:13 pm
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos
Inedible_Animals
Exxos

lol, just going through folders, and bam strange files appear from the void!

I came across two hard drives in farraday boxes this morning. I have no idea what is on them. They are marked as being from 1996 and 1998.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff