Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:47 pm
Inedible_Animals
Hey off brand CB, Cyberpunk comes out next week(hopefully) *confetti*

Also! I reach level 30 this month, gotta figure out where I wanna invest my shiny new skill points! ^-^

Erm, that's it really... Pretty boring stuff going on here outside of that o.o

I always tend to overlevel in games, play far below my level, and go for balance. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:36 am
Inedible_Animals
Hey off brand CB, Cyberpunk comes out next week(hopefully) *confetti*

Also! I reach level 30 this month, gotta figure out where I wanna invest my shiny new skill points! ^-^

Erm, that's it really... Pretty boring stuff going on here outside of that o.o

Yay for both things!

I always scatter my skill points all over the place and end up with a weird hybrid that knows something of a lot of things, but isn't really good at any of them. sweatdrop whee crying  

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:13 am
I have been watching demon's souls content and I am tempted to try it. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:35 am
Why is there so many announcements in Gaia these days!? stressed I logged in yesterday and again today and I had 4 announcements again. The admins have really turned up the spam mode on. stare

I'be been tempted to try out the new Baldurs Gate. First I thought it was bit overpriced as it's almost 50eur on early access but there have been few good reviews about it that has made me consider it. I might wait for the christmas sale though.  

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 12:03 pm
Lilygwen
Why is there so many announcements in Gaia these days!? stressed I logged in yesterday and again today and I had 4 announcements again. The admins have really turned up the spam mode on. stare

I stopped checking them years ago because they're rarely relevant. It's always a poorly delivered sales pitch instead of an actual announcement. So mine has been at 5 unchecked announcements perpetually since 2013 or so — because they cut the cached announcements from 10 to 5 then. xd I figure it it is important, it will be on the front page.

Lilygwen
I'be been tempted to try out the new Baldurs Gate. First I thought it was bit overpriced as it's almost 50eur on early access but there have been few good reviews about it that has made me consider it. I might wait for the christmas sale though.

I have heard a lot of mixed reviews. But then again, most of the people I know that arrr'd it are more tabletop D&D players, so they judge such things harsher — almost in that pedantic "I read the book and the movie did not live up to my imagination" way. But yeah, 50 EUR is too much, especially for a glitchy early access. Also, if it requires all of the usual trappings of media these days where you do not own a physical, unlocked copy, I normally fall into the category of it should be priced no more than a cheap movie ticket or rental — about $5 USD at most.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:45 am
Wow, what a start of the year US have had. eek Hope everyone are safe out there.

We're having a full on winter for the change. The last few have been quite warm so it's nice to get the proper winter again. 3nodding  

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:06 pm
Lilygwen
We're having a full on winter for the change. The last few have been quite warm so it's nice to get the proper winter again. 3nodding

Normally we get snow on the highest peaks around the valley. This year there is barely a dirty snowcap on Mt. Charleston. Everyone was forecasting a blizzard on par with 2008, but we have had nothing but dry days in the 50's~60's F (10º~15.5º C). So not even cold enough to be comfortable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:51 am
Exxos
Lilygwen

Normally we get snow on the highest peaks around the valley. This year there is barely a dirty snowcap on Mt. Charleston. Everyone was forecasting a blizzard on par with 2008, but we have had nothing but dry days in the 50's~60's F (10º~15.5º C). So not even cold enough to be comfortable.

Yeah, we've had those winters here in south Finland as well in the recent years. Now there's a huge cold front that has set it self over the nordics and it's pulling more cold air from siberia and we're getting proper winter again. 3nodding  

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:06 pm
Lilygwen
Yeah, we've had those winters here in south Finland as well in the recent years. Now there's a huge cold front that has set itself over the nordics and it's pulling more cold air from siberia and we're getting proper winter again. 3nodding

Super spiff.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:48 am
Hey all, I'm back and I'm doing better! <3
I promise to respond to your responses and like wise that I viewed but didn't have the energy for. But, tomorrow night after work when I feel I have more free time! ^-^

I've been playing sims living the millennial dream life of owning a tiny home, and making a living wage. Honestly mostly doing magic and selling dragon fruits to pay bills... So, I guess living like the people in the house hunter shows. lol

Also, feel safer dressing my sim as I wish to dress myself. Cause where I live it would not go well... Back at my old job during the pandemic, so that's a thing.

Looking to buy one of the project Hazel masks when they come out. Oh, and my super cute cyberpunky rain coat arrived. And muh rain boots. I look like the grim reaper cleaning their car off when I go outside to do stuff, and it gives me energy. o.o

Okkie ramble done for now it's nice to be back  

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:01 am
Inedible_Animals

Maximum spiff.
Inedible_Animals
I've been playing sims living the millennial dream life of owning a tiny home, and making a living wage. Honestly mostly doing magic and selling dragon fruits to pay bills... So, I guess living like the people in the house hunter shows. lol

I should install the sims. I keep being told to, but never get around to it. I need to just play more games in general as it would be healthier for me.
Inedible_Animals
Also, feel safer dressing my sim as I wish to dress myself. Cause where I live it would not go well... Back at my old job during the pandemic, so that's a thing.

I can empathize. We should be able to live free and openly without any fear for our fashion desires more serious than the devastation of our wallets. xd Arguably, if I was not shaped like a moldy potato deflating in a cabinet, my fashion would probably not be too expensive — I'd basically just be Snufkin in warm grey tones.
Inedible_Animals
Looking to buy one of the project Hazel masks when they come out. Oh, and my super cute cyberpunky rain coat arrived. And muh rain boots. I look like the grim reaper cleaning their car off when I go outside to do stuff, and it gives me energy. o.o

Also super spiff.
Inedible_Animals

Welcome to be back.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:07 am
Chickpea Cookie Dough

I tried this and: A. It makes a good noshing dough, but B. I either screwed it up or these things cannot actually be baked, it was a runny mass and did not become a cookie.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:20 pm
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

Maximum spiff.
Inedible_Animals

I should install the sims. I keep being told to, but never get around to it. I need to just play more games in general as it would be healthier for me.
Inedible_Animals

I can empathize. We should be able to live free and openly without any fear for our fashion desires more serious than the devastation of our wallets. xd Arguably, if I was not shaped like a moldy potato deflating in a cabinet, my fashion would probably not be too expensive — I'd basically just be Snufkin in warm grey tones.
Inedible_Animals

Also super spiff.
Inedible_Animals

Welcome to be back.

Goodness, I feel like a liar, said I was back but wasn't...@_@

Yess, more games are better! ^-^
I really enjoy building houses in the sims ^-^
My poor Sim is currently raising triplets with the help of the robot he built. I'm anxious to get them grown up, so he can go back to living alone in a lovely tiny house with his cat.

Oh gosh, I've never heard someone describe them self as such. o.o Warm grey tones are nice and cozy! I wear a lot of black, like a lot lol. Came into work today with a black tank top, black mid length cardigan hoodie thing, and my fancy black rain coat thing(which I can't decide if I like or if it makes me look like silent bob...) And black skinnies and boots... I have yellow rainboots and that's about as colorful aa I get at the moment.

We're planning to move to Colorado in the next few months, hopefully things will feel a tad safer there. Is there a way to get it to tell me when folks post here? o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:21 pm
Inedible_Animals

Yes! There shall be a punishment for this! 20 minutes in the marshmallow mines! rofl
Inedible_Animals

I have spent the last two nights trying to work out a minecraft mods collection for our creative server. It has to be 1.16.5 compliant with almost certain 1.17 support. I just wanted vertical slabs, but to fulfill everyone else's needs, I have had to balance 18 mods without them killing each other or the game.
Inedible_Animals

I keep seeing Kate Emerald's stuff and my game architect gland goes off the rails. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g0h0P7pvIM
Inedible_Animals
My poor Sim is currently raising triplets with the help of the robot he built. I'm anxious to get them grown up, so he can go back to living alone in a lovely tiny house with his cat.

The robot has to move out.
Inedible_Animals
Oh gosh, I've never heard someone describe them self as such. o.o Warm grey tones are nice and cozy! I wear a lot of black, like a lot lol. Came into work today with a black tank top, black mid length cardigan hoodie thing, and my fancy black rain coat thing(which I can't decide if I like or if it makes me look like silent bob...) And black skinnies and boots... I have yellow rainboots and that's about as colorful as I get at the moment.

Rainboots are yellow. It's like how it feels weird to put soup in a square tupperware; soup needs to go in the round tupperware because it is soup-shaped. So too do rainboots have to be rubber ducky yellow. Rainboots need to be rainboots color.
Inedible_Animals
We're planning to move to Colorado in the next few months, hopefully things will feel a tad safer there. Is there a way to get it to tell me when folks post here? o.o

Not that I am aware of. Gaia disabled the subscribe to topic for guilds I think in 2015 and I think they have it disabled site-wide now unless you are the creator of the topic or someone quotes you and even then it is just a passing notification on your my gaia page.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Inedible_Animals

Ghostly Animal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:45 pm
Exxos
Inedible_Animals

Yes! There shall be a punishment for this! 20 minutes in the marshmallow mines! rofl
Inedible_Animals

I have spent the last two nights trying to work out a minecraft mods collection for our creative server. It has to be 1.16.5 compliant with almost certain 1.17 support. I just wanted vertical slabs, but to fulfill everyone else's needs, I have had to balance 18 mods without them killing each other or the game.
Inedible_Animals

I keep seeing Kate Emerald's stuff and my game architect gland goes off the rails. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g0h0P7pvIM
Inedible_Animals

The robot has to move out.
Inedible_Animals
Oh gosh, I've never heard someone describe them self as such. o.o Warm grey tones are nice and cozy! I wear a lot of black, like a lot lol. Came into work today with a black tank top, black mid length cardigan hoodie thing, and my fancy black rain coat thing(which I can't decide if I like or if it makes me look like silent bob...) And black skinnies and boots... I have yellow rainboots and that's about as colorful as I get at the moment.

Rainboots are yellow. It's like how it feels weird to put soup in a square tupperware; soup needs to go in the round tupperware because it is soup-shaped. So too do rainboots have to be rubber ducky yellow. Rainboots need to be rainboots color.
Inedible_Animals

Not that I am aware of. Gaia disabled the subscribe to topic for guilds I think in 2015 and I think they have it disabled site-wide now unless you are the creator of the topic or someone quotes you and even then it is just a passing notification on your my gaia page.

Noooo, not the marshmallow mines! @_@

I commend you, I can't even balance two mods let alone five! o.o

Whoa! I'm definitely not at that level, I have a house in mind for the triplets once my Sim moves into his lovely shipping container home again. (Maybe I'll take the robot with) but, the triplets are gonna get three cute tiny houses attached like a duplex kinda thing, on the current lot we live on. I mostly make tiny houses or reno my neighbors houses lol. I mostly show up knock, and then when they let me in I go around making all their appliances eco friendly. xD

Agreed, rainboots should always be yellow ^-^  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces