Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:40 pm
I ended up going to the hospital late last night. Apparently with my mother, having convulsions is the split between weak ******** and need to get me treated. I have 8 stones — EIGHT — 2 in the left, 6 in the right, possibly the big one in my bladder, but it was a vague image at the edge of the CT. Got two scans; one with dye showing that I have leaked out all over. Fibrous scars in my right kidney too. All stones are passable size without ridiculousness — under 3.5mm — but I would have preferred live in a country where they discharged me when the things were confirmed moving. They said it was too risky to go in and remove them with lithotripsy or laser as the area is too lacerated and swollen. This morning started with vomiting green and black goo and spending most of the day in writhing pain.

/charmed life  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:56 am
Just passing through... anyone else still peek in now and then?  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:38 am
Camwen

I am here daily. I should be talking to the powers that be about taking on the captainship. I keep forgetting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:22 am
Exxos
Camwen

I am here daily. I should be talking to the powers that be about taking on the captainship. I keep forgetting.

((( Exxos)))) Yes! I figured if anyone was around it would be you. I should have made you Captain when I had the chance. It's unfortunate that they still haven't changed it so when the leader hasn't logged in for a certain length of time it automatically switches to the next highest member who logs in.

You're kind of like the last Templar Knight guarding the Grail in Indiana Jones and the last Crusade. razz  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:53 pm
Camwen
Exxos
Camwen

((( Exxos)))) Yes! I figured if anyone was around it would be you. I should have made you Captain when I had the chance. It's unfortunate that they still haven't changed it so when the leader hasn't logged in for a certain length of time it automatically switches to the next highest member who logs in.

You're kind of like the last Templar Knight guarding the Grail in Indiana Jones and the last Crusade. razz

*Passes out party cups*
*95% the attendees die*
*looks back into grail room and sees a sea of solo cups*
*cusses* I got the cups mixed up again!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:02 pm
Exxos
Camwen
Exxos
Camwen

*Passes out party cups*
*95% the attendees die*

Oh dear.... *helps Exxos hide the bodies*  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:43 pm
Camwen
Exxos
Camwen
Exxos
Camwen

*Passes out party cups*
*95% the attendees die*

It's been a long time, but I still got some of the old skills at making a comeback.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:47 am
Exxos
Camwen
Exxos
Camwen
Exxos
Camwen

*Passes out party cups*
*95% the attendees die*

It's been a long time, but I still got some of the old skills at making a comeback.

heh... not sure if I should say YAY! or OH NO THE WORLD IS DOOOOOMED.
:p  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:01 pm
Camwen
Exxos
Camwen
Exxos
Camwen

*Passes out party cups*
*95% the attendees die*

heh... not sure if I should say YAY! or OH NO THE WORLD IS DOOOOOMED.
:p

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:45 pm
hehe I've always loved that gif  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:52 am
So how have things been progressing?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:59 pm
Exxos

progressing? as in my personal life? or the impeachment inquiries? lol  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:14 pm
Camwen
Exxos

Considering I asked back in August, life in general. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:28 am
Exxos
Camwen
Exxos

What you can't see into the future? 4laugh Yeah... I don't know. I'm mostly good. Personal life is actually nice but politics makes me rage so that kinda interferes with my zen a bit.

and you?  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:28 pm
Camwen
Exxos
Camwen
Exxos

What you can't see into the future? 4laugh Yeah... I don't know. I'm mostly good. Personal life is actually nice but politics makes me rage so that kinda interferes with my zen a bit.

and you?

I don't even know where to start.

Chugging along, working through tough times and their aftermath.

Low points of the last few years: Zander had a series of strokes and we had to let him go, I feel like I failed him every day. My girlfriend cheated on me. Spent over a month total in hospitals due to kidney stone and nephrostomy complications.

High points of the last few years: My grandmother died and I thwarted the trust challenges so I have an income stream (though it probably also means I will lose my medicaid and be insurance poor next year as I will have enough to not get aid, but not enough to afford to buy insurance... that's my political gripe, heh). I have a boyfriend who is not cheating on me. Reached my goal weight after all these years.

In the world of what I know other guildies are up to. Lilygwen had a kid. Craftymama's oldest is in college now. Joe has disappeared off the face of the earth. Lana is struggling through hyperemesis to hopefully have a little girl. Gemstone has now had two kids after all those years of struggling to have one.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games