Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:10 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Exxos
humble_gypsy_traveller
Exxos
humble_gypsy_traveller

Oh I want whatever you got baby. *bats eyelashes*

*Hands you a baked potato topped with mayonnaise and tobiko."

Ugh, thanks? This isn't quite what I was getting at. *looks around to see if anyone is looking...coast is clear...power munches potato* Trying to maintain my girlish, model figure. What's tobiko?

It was a quadruple entendre.

As for tobiko, it is flying fish roe: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tobiko

Heh...you cheeky devil you!

Cheeky and capricious, clever and delicious, dancer of weasel devil dishes.

*Tina Turner stampy feet.*

The other night, I made Piparkökur dough and my father ate the raw dough (about 1500g worth in all) and lit into me because he got sick.

I made another batch and got to bake them this time. I feel accomplished because it was edible and not fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:05 pm
User Image

Hello Everybody!  

Minky Lestrange

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:51 am
Exxos

The other night, I made Piparkökur dough and my father ate the raw dough (about 1500g worth in all) and lit into me because he got sick.

I made another batch and got to bake them this time. I feel accomplished because it was edible and not fire.

gaia_nitemareleft

Ugh! I can nibble on little bit of the raw dough, but to eat a whole bunch! :S Well he deserved that stomach turn! emotion_facepalm

I would feel odd to eat piparkakkuja this time of the year since it's usually christmas food. smile

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:51 am
HELLO AGA MEMBERS!!
JUST A BIT OF AN ANNOUNCEMENT HERE. I AM HOSTING A DICE ROLL CONTEST FOR THE CHANCE ITEM DICE ROLL. IT IS 8 WEEKS LONG SO THERE WILL BE 8 WINNERS. PLEASE CHECK OUT THE TOPIC IN THE FORUMS AND GOOD LUCK!  

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:11 pm
Lilygwen
Exxos

gaia_nitemareleft

Ugh! I can nibble on little bit of the raw dough, but to eat a whole bunch! :S Well he deserved that stomach turn! emotion_facepalm

I would feel odd to eat piparkakkuja this time of the year since it's usually christmas food. smile

gaia_angelright

I am not Scandinavian and I don't get to celebrate Christmas really, so it becomes moot in my case. Yay, mootness and the cookies it allows! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:12 pm
Minky Lestrange
User Image

Hello Everybody!

'Ello! *Hands potato.*  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Drwreackage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:03 pm
-steps in- Hello.... Just seeing how things have been... I lost my password for a while and just got it reset... Guess that is what happens when (soul here) types random stuff in for a pass smile So of you will remember me and some not so much...Just wanted to see how things have been.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:41 pm
Exxos
Minky Lestrange
User Image

Hello Everybody!

'Ello! *Hands potato.*

*Boils it, mashes it, sticks it in a stew*
User Image  

Minky Lestrange

Minky Lestrange

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:09 am
Drwreackage
-steps in- Hello.... Just seeing how things have been... I lost my password for a while and just got it reset... Guess that is what happens when (soul here) types random stuff in for a pass smile So of you will remember me and some not so much...Just wanted to see how things have been.

Hi!!! There's a real artform in randomly created passwords; the brain goes to those dark crevices and treasures like mattresspinataOMGover9000 are born!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:53 am
Minky Lestrange
Drwreackage

Hi!!! There's a real artform in randomly created passwords; the brain goes to those dark crevices and treasures like mattresspinataOMGover9000 are born!

I got no idea what I would of set it as.... but I am sure it was something crazy with my messed up head =P  

Drwreackage

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:56 am
no one seems to want to do my contest!! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:24 am
Exxos

I am not Scandinavian and I don't get to celebrate Christmas really, so it becomes moot in my case. Yay, mootness and the cookies it allows! xd

gaia_nitemareleft

Hooray for mootness! I had to google what that word means so yay, I've learned a new word! whee
You know what's really good with piparkakut? Blue cheese! emotion_awesome I know it sounds crazy, but they go well together!

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:04 am
Minky Lestrange
User Image
Hello Everybody!

gaia_nitemareleft

This picture makes me go "awww!" every time I see it! emotion_kirakira

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:37 pm
Lilygwen
Exxos

gaia_nitemareleft

Hooray for mootness! I had to google what that word means so yay, I've learned a new word! whee
You know what's really good with piparkakut? Blue cheese! emotion_awesome I know it sounds crazy, but they go well together!

gaia_angelright

That's basically a trend in scandinavian food. I figured it came out of an odd necessity due to snowbanks and food scarcity. In olden times, you ate whatever you could get, in modern times, you work with what you have on hand because who wants to schlep around in the snow unless necessary?

Though Icelandic cuisine seems hellbent on injecting horrible into life a la "Everything's great! Let's eat a rotten shark to compensate!" rofl  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Minky Lestrange

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:14 pm
Lilygwen
Minky Lestrange
User Image
Hello Everybody!

gaia_nitemareleft

This picture makes me go "awww!" every time I see it! emotion_kirakira

gaia_angelright

It is quite adorable isn't it!?
>.<  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games