Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:50 pm
Exxos
MistyMary24
Exxos
This 25 flynn's booty promotion is awesome. I got just shy of 4 million gold for only spending $5. rofl

Still that requires having money to spend on an item that is not even tangible. When you are poor and have no money than what? I earn cash through the videos for this game,.

Now I feel bad for one of the few good things that has happened to me all year.

how did you hear about the promo?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:45 am
morikoarina2
Exxos
MistyMary24
Exxos
This 25 flynn's booty promotion is awesome. I got just shy of 4 million gold for only spending $5. rofl

Still that requires having money to spend on an item that is not even tangible. When you are poor and have no money than what? I earn cash through the videos for this game,.

Now I feel bad for one of the few good things that has happened to me all year.

how did you hear about the promo?

It was directly PM'd to me from the admin lead.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Teeshann

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:31 pm
so i'm sure i've made my dad hate me for sure now. yelled at him after he yelled at my kids repeatedly during a camping trip this weekend. he kept getting after them for stupid little things. i had flash backs to when i was a kid and i'd had enough.
i mean he yelled at my daughter for not shutting the camper door fast enough because she was trying to get her baby sister off the stairs.
built them a bow and arrow out of a stick and twine and he got frustrated with them cuz they wouldn't play with it the way he wanted them to . and because of what happened with the bow he decided not to take them fishing even after promising them and getting their hopes up.
grrrrrrrr.
i finally snapped.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:02 am
Exxos

you avatar? a cosplay , yes? Which anime is it from , i can't remember. sweatdrop  

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:21 pm
Oyaji - Guin
Exxos

you avatar? a cosplay , yes? Which anime is it from , i can't remember. sweatdrop

Yes, my avatar is dressed up as Tochiro Oyama from multiple animes in the Leiji Matsumoto-verse.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:44 pm
Exxos
Oyaji - Guin
Exxos

Yes, my avatar is dressed up as Tochiro Oyama from multiple animes in the Leiji Matsumoto-verse.

Ah ok ! So , are those animes linked by one story line then? I knew i've seen that character in an old anime. And maybe im wrong but the one i remember is "Galaxy Express 999" .... You don't happend to know the timeline of the character do you? As in how his story (which anime) starts?

Thank you ! BTW! xd  

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:31 pm
Oyaji - Guin
Exxos
Oyaji - Guin
Exxos

Ah ok ! So , are those animes linked by one story line then? I knew i've seen that character in an old anime. And maybe im wrong but the one i remember is "Galaxy Express 999" .... You don't happend to know the timeline of the character do you? As in how his story (which anime) starts?

Thank you ! BTW! xd

Captain Harlock, Emeraldas, Space Battleship Yamato, galaxy express 999, and gun frontier are all in the same universe (maybe all of his work is).

A timeline is kind of difficult in terms of anime because they did not debut in the same order as the manga. I.e.; we see Tochiro in the Captain Harlock animes in 78/79 and Gun frontier in 2002. But in reality, Tochiro debuted in the 1972 gun frontier manga.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:37 am
so i've decided it's close enough to halloween to start decorating. LOL. making my house good and spooky.  

Teeshann

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:13 pm
Exxos
Oyaji - Guin
Exxos
Oyaji - Guin
Exxos

Thank you ! BTW! xd

Captain Harlock, Emeraldas, Space Battleship Yamato, galaxy express 999, and gun frontier are all in the same universe (maybe all of his work is).

A timeline is kind of difficult in terms of anime because they did not debut in the same order as the manga. I.e.; we see Tochiro in the Captain Harlock animes in 78/79 and Gun frontier in 2002. But in reality, Tochiro debuted in the 1972 gun frontier manga.

Ah. So in other words the timeline of when the animes came out does not follow the actual timeline within the story?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:12 pm
Oyaji - Guin
Exxos
Oyaji - Guin
Exxos
Oyaji - Guin
Exxos

Thank you ! BTW! xd

Ah. So in other words the timeline of when the animes came out does not follow the actual timeline within the story?

Neither does the manga. He seems to have planned out the universe in his head and then acted upon whichever he felt he could do justice for at the moment.

But for the most part, you don't have to see/read them in exact order from what I gather, you can kind of wing it in era-themed clumps. Gun frontier era, Harlock era, Space battleship Yamato era, Post-SBY Harlock era, Queen Emeraldas era, Galaxy Express 999 era.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:51 pm
Exxos
Oyaji - Guin
Exxos
Oyaji - Guin
Exxos

Thank you ! BTW! xd

Neither does the manga. He seems to have planned out the universe in his head and then acted upon whichever he felt he could do justice for at the moment.

But for the most part, you don't have to see/read them in exact order from what I gather, you can kind of wing it in era-themed clumps. Gun frontier era, Harlock era, Space battleship Yamato era, Post-SBY Harlock era, Queen Emeraldas era, Galaxy Express 999 era.

Ah. Ok. I get the feeling that the story/timeline is like Pulp Fiction's plot goes. question  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:57 pm
Oyaji - Guin
Exxos
Oyaji - Guin
Exxos
Oyaji - Guin
Exxos

Thank you ! BTW! xd

Ah. Ok. I get the feeling that the story/timeline is like Pulp Fiction's plot goes. question

That is a very apt way of putting it, yes.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Lacuna Sidera

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:46 am
Teeshann
so i've decided it's close enough to halloween to start decorating. LOL. making my house good and spooky.

Have fun with that!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:14 pm
Teeshann
so i'm sure i've made my dad hate me for sure now. yelled at him after he yelled at my kids repeatedly during a camping trip this weekend. he kept getting after them for stupid little things. i had flash backs to when i was a kid and i'd had enough.
i mean he yelled at my daughter for not shutting the camper door fast enough because she was trying to get her baby sister off the stairs.
built them a bow and arrow out of a stick and twine and he got frustrated with them cuz they wouldn't play with it the way he wanted them to . and because of what happened with the bow he decided not to take them fishing even after promising them and getting their hopes up.
grrrrrrrr.
i finally snapped.

Good I would have snapped too. you sure you want to have him around your kids anymore?  

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:00 am
Teeshann
grrrrrrrr.
i finally snapped.

Ugh, that really sucks. Sounds like he was definitely out of line. I hope your kids aren't too upset.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games