Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:47 pm
Chaos and mayhem! Durem all the way! Bwahahaha!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:43 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

@humble: I certainly did! It was nice conclusion to the holiday weeks. smile Now I just have to see the spiderman movie. I wasn't so sure that I would go to see it since I don't understand why they are doing it again when they just had the ones with Toby.

@Teeshann: Aww! They are all so lovely! 4laugh

I never guessed that I would say this, but we have more strawberries that we can ever eat in our garden! whee The summer has been good since it has been rather rainy yet warm so my strawberry batch has exploded with massive berries. I've eaten a bowl full of them every evening for the last week now. I'm making some strawberry jam from rest of the berries so I get to enjoy them in the winter as well. yum_strawberry

edit: Oh and I'm supporting Aeka as you might see from my attire. *waves her flag* smile

gaia_angelright

mmmm strawberries sound good. it's been so hot i don't want to cook and we've been living off fruit. only i have to buy it. don't have a garden. last night we had watermelon lemonade . it was soooooooooo good.  

Teeshann

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:37 pm
Durem is kicking so much @$$!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:52 pm
Teeshann
User Image

had to show off my babies

awwwww smile What an adorable family!  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:37 pm
Argh! You would'nt believe how hard it is to create & edit a thread with an android cellphone!!! stressed

On the up side it forces me to learn a cellphone's capablities.

A couple more edits and the Humble's Rejected Olympics Thread should be ready for. Tomorrow. If anyone would like to offer suggestions for activities feel free to PM me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:19 pm
sorry I have been gone for so long. there has been quite a bit demanding my time.  

morikoarina2

Fashionable Businesswoman

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:45 pm
morikoarina2
sorry I have been gone for so long. there has been quite a bit demanding my time.

*runs up to you and attempts to hug the life out of you* How the heck are ya??? Missed yous!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:25 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
morikoarina2

*runs up to you and attempts to hug the life out of you* How the heck are ya??? Missed yous!!!!!!

Haha! blaugh
I've been ok. busy with school and long weird hours at work. Also trying to figure out my up coming move.
How are you?  

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:28 pm
morikoarina2
humble_gypsy_traveller
morikoarina2

Haha! blaugh
I've been ok. busy with school and long weird hours at work. Also trying to figure out my up coming move.
How are you?

Moving? Where? I've been okay...I'm kinda sad that travel plans for me going to my cousin's wedding in the Dominican Republic have been botched due to lack of funds and I have to go to court for being wrongfully accused...but...yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:00 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
morikoarina2
humble_gypsy_traveller
morikoarina2

Haha! blaugh
How are you?

Moving? Where? I've been okay...I'm kinda sad that travel plans for me going to my cousin's wedding in the Dominican Republic have been botched due to lack of funds and I have to go to court for being wrongfully accused...but...yeah.

I am moving to North Carolina, Wadesboro to be exact. I can't wait to move there. Sorry to hear about your plans being ruined.  

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:40 pm
I feel like running a contest but I have no idea what. Give me some ideas and the person whose idea I pick, will get an MC of their choice from this year. It can be a future MC, but if you decide to do that, you have to decide what month now! xp I am giving it a week for suggestions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:08 am
morikoarina2
I feel like running a contest but I have no idea what. Give me some ideas and the person whose idea I pick, will get an MC of their choice from this year. It can be a future MC, but if you decide to do that, you have to decide what month now! xp

You could always help me with activities for my Rejected Olympics event?  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

morikoarina2

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:40 pm
morikoarina2
I feel like running a contest but I have no idea what. Give me some ideas and the person whose idea I pick, will get an MC of their choice from this year. It can be a future MC, but if you decide to do that, you have to decide what month now! xp I am giving it a week for suggestions.

that is a week from this evening (Monday, July 23rd)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:46 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Argh! You would'nt believe how hard it is to create & edit a thread with an android cellphone!!! stressed

On the up side it forces me to learn a cellphone's capablities.

A couple more edits and the Humble's Rejected Olympics Thread should be ready for. Tomorrow. If anyone would like to offer suggestions for activities feel free to PM me. 3nodding

I have half an idea because I know that it's hard to kind of do anything with an Android... stressed  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games