Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:38 pm
Hey I got my First Aid certificate today! Standard First Aid for Industry Level 1 and CPR-C. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:27 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
You guys have heard about allegators in the sewer...how about sharks in the subway?

This was what had creeped into Toronto's Union Station here in Canada...it's equalivent to NY's Grand Central Station.

User Image

Camwen
Exxos
It's a photoshop from the toronto standard's article making light of it.

If you look at the steps and escalators, it's only a few inches of rain and sewage that they are supposed to be in there.

Ahhh razz That does make more sense. lol

I heard of the flooding at the Union Station but did not factor in sharks. Anyway, it's a good thing Toronto does not have shark-infested waters and the only ones living in Toronto are the ones at the Metro Zoo which is located a little up north from downtown core which is approximately 2 hours (or more) from downtown to the zoo by TTC (Toronto Transit Committee).  

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:29 am
FieryLavaElf
humble_gypsy_traveller
You guys have heard about allegators in the sewer...how about sharks in the subway?

This was what had creeped into Toronto's Union Station here in Canada...it's equalivent to NY's Grand Central Station.

User Image

Camwen
Exxos
It's a photoshop from the toronto standard's article making light of it.

If you look at the steps and escalators, it's only a few inches of rain and sewage that they are supposed to be in there.

Ahhh razz That does make more sense. lol

I heard of the flooding at the Union Station but did not factor in sharks. Anyway, it's a good thing Toronto does not have shark-infested waters and the only ones living in Toronto are the ones at the Metro Zoo which is located a little up north from downtown core which is approximately 2 hours (or more) from downtown to the zoo by TTC (Toronto Transit Committee).

You forgot about the ones in Queen's Park lining their pockets with tax dollars...lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:33 am
Sammirah
Hey I got my First Aid certificate today! Standard First Aid for Industry Level 1 and CPR-C. cool

Congrats Dr. Sammirah M.D! Lol! It must be very gratifying! I did mine years ago...though I couldn't afford to re-register. Sadly...they don't allow defib machines at all work places...those would make for some sinister, but funny pranks!

Btw...may I say that you are looking as smoking sexy hot as you have in a long while!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:52 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah

Congrats Dr. Sammirah M.D! Lol! It must be very gratifying! I did mine years ago...though I couldn't afford to re-register. Sadly...they don't allow defib machines at all work places...those would make for some sinister, but funny pranks!

Btw...may I say that you are looking as smoking sexy hot as you have in a long while!

Thanks! I am feeling pretty proud of myself today. It was a two-day course and would have cost $165 but I was able to get it funded so I jumped at the chance. And yes, I am trained to use AED machines. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:01 am
humble_gypsy_traveller

Thank you! I have so many red and black items and they're so easy to match. sweatdrop  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:08 am
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah

Thanks! I am feeling pretty proud of myself today. It was a two-day course and would have cost $165 but I was able to get it funded so I jumped at the chance. And yes, I am trained to use AED machines. smile

*Waits patiently in waiting room for her appointment with Dr.. Sammirah*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:56 am
YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL...NOT JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR PHYSICAL MAKEUP!
heart heart heart heart

K...byee! *disappears in a puff of smoke*  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:07 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
heart heart heart heart

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:56 pm
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller
heart heart heart heart

emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Now all of your egos are as inflated as mine! I'm nolonger alone!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

FieryLavaElf

Cluttered Gaian

19,600 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:49 am
Sammirah

Congrats, Sammirah. Now, I'm not too sure if anyone has the new RIG link but here it is:

Digital Rainbow  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:50 am
FieryLavaElf
Sammirah

Congrats, Sammirah. Now, I'm not too sure if anyone has the new RIG link but here it is:

Digital Rainbow

I would buy some of the items...but I'm sooo on item overload! Though this RIG is making me RICH!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:16 pm
Gaia does love its rainbows. Not that I'm complaining- I love them, too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:23 pm
gaia_nitemareleft

Have the recent item's really been overly cute and girly or is it just me?

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:47 am
If anyone feels like sending a digital rainbow item my way if it is on my weeshleest, I would not complain. xd

And no, this does not count as begging, but rather dickery. 3nodding Begging is forbidden in the AGA, but dickery is not. rofl

And on a side note! The first time I saw Goblet of Fire, I thought Twilight-Boy's character was Cedric Dickery.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games