Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:49 pm
I can't wait till Thursday! Friend asked me to go to this place called Alamo Draft House with him. They are screening Avengers movie at midnight.. but all day they got Iron Man 1 & 2 , The Incredible Hulk, Thor and Captain America, then at Midnight Avengers! We are spending the entire day up there. Also hes buying my food and beer... Yep a pure drunken fun day smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:42 pm
-Neurotic-Soul-
I can't wait till Thursday! Friend asked me to go to this place called Alamo Draft House with him. They are screening Avengers movie at midnight.. but all day they got Iron Man 1 & 2 , The Incredible Hulk, Thor and Captain America, then at Midnight Avengers! We are spending the entire day up there. Also hes buying my food and beer... Yep a pure drunken fun day smile

Oh that sounds like an awesome day out! I bet you'll have tons of fun! Throw one back for me! lol!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:46 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-

Oh that sounds like an awesome day out! I bet you'll have tons of fun! Throw one back for me! lol!

Oh it will be. I can't wait. We are gonna be ordering Pitchers of booze! Cheaper in the end hehe. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:33 pm
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-

Oh it will be. I can't wait. We are gonna be ordering Pitchers of booze! Cheaper in the end hehe. smile

True...pitchers and definitely cheaper...so it's gonna be a whole weekend with ALL those movies? That's awesome! I never did get to see The Hulk on the big screen.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:35 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-

True...pitchers and definitely cheaper...so it's gonna be a whole weekend with ALL those movies? That's awesome! I never did get to see The Hulk on the big screen.

Its gonna be a full day Thursday of all them movies, beer and food. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:44 pm
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-

Soooo jealous of you right now! xd I'm sure you'll have a blast!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:36 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-

I will try and get pictures of all of us going.. Just for the fun! Drunken Soul pics! Sounds like a plan!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:20 am
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-

I will try and get pictures of all of us going.. Just for the fun! Drunken Soul pics! Sounds like a plan!

Do you not get any sleep man?  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:22 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-

I tried to sleep earlier... did not work out. So I am about to try now... hope round 2 works out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:25 am
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-

I tried to sleep earlier... did not work out. So I am about to try now... hope round 2 works out.

You're probably just excited about the wild and crazy weekend to come...heh. xd  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:32 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-

Probably so.. I can't sleep! So I am going to stay up as long as I can! I bet im up till 4pm or so! Heck in 5 hrs I will have been up 24hrs... This is the first time in forever I have had this issue razz  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:43 am
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-

Probably so.. I can't sleep! So I am going to stay up as long as I can! I bet im up till 4pm or so! Heck in 5 hrs I will have been up 24hrs... This is the first time in forever I have had this issue razz

Ahaha...joyful insomnia!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:09 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-Neurotic-Soul-

Ahaha...joyful insomnia!

Tell me all about it... I wish I had some kinda happy pill to knock me out... -slams head on desk - stressed dang that idea did not work  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:04 am
This is a link to the event I will be at on Thursday.. for those curious to read more then what I had posted.

http://drafthouse.com/movies/avengers_marathon/houston  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:05 pm
-Neurotic-Soul-

gaia_nitemareleft

Your avi looks scary but cool ... *sharpens her knife just to be on the safe side* ninja That marathon thing looks really cool. I saw the trailer of the avengers -movie in the theater some time ago and it sure did look like a cool movie.

Ah, I had a nice day today. Me and my bf went to my parents house for dinner and there was cake! emotion_awesome My mom is the best cook in the world. heart

gaia_angelright

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1549 1550 1551 1552 1553 1554 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games