Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teeshann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:37 pm
well that was fun. just did mine and my daughter's nails. mine i sponged to look like candy corn and then stamped spider webs on them. my daughter's are white and i sponged very little red (blood, and at her request) and then stamped bats. i love halloween.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:41 pm
Lilygwen
Allegro
I'm allergic to cats. :c

gaia_nitemareleft

The hairless kind are usually good cats for those who are allergic because they don't have the fur that is causing the allergic reaction to most. Of course, even the hairless cat's don't suite to everyone. I've noticed that I get some reaction around certain breed of cats or dogs even though I'm not really allergic to them. I guess it's due to the certain type of fur they have.

gaia_angelright

i'm lucky i don't have any animal allergies, but dust hates me. gonk  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:44 pm
Teeshann
well that was fun. just did mine and my daughter's nails. mine i sponged to look like candy corn and then stamped spider webs on them. my daughter's are white and i sponged very little red (blood, and at her request) and then stamped bats. i love halloween.

ooh, i love the idea of candy corn nails. pics?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:55 am
Sammirah
Teeshann

User Image  

Teeshann

Teeshann

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:07 am
i might not be on for a few days. going to be busy, busy, busy the next few days.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:01 am
Teeshann
i might not be on for a few days. going to be busy, busy, busy the next few days.

Take care - we'll try not to have too much fun without you. wink Your fingernails are fantastic btw! Very creative. Thanks for sharing the pic.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:40 am
Teeshann
Sammirah
Teeshann

User Image

surprised wow! you didn't hand-paint those spider webs, did you?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:42 am
Teeshann

hope it's productive!  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:14 pm
Iceman is awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:55 am
Don't forget to check out Mockery's new Howling Fangs and Bullet Pangs in our rp sub forum. I believe she's looking for five people to join.  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:06 pm
Here is a thread that lists the new Famestar RIG items:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/the-famestar-masquerade-item-list-not-yet-complete/t.75150551/

(I can hear Exxos screaming)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:17 pm
Teeshann
Sammirah
Teeshann

User Image

OH MY GASH! WOW!!! SOOO COOL!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:19 pm
Camwen
Here is a thread that lists the new Famestar RIG items:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/the-famestar-masquerade-item-list-not-yet-complete/t.75150551/

(I can hear Exxos screaming)

I wish I were confident enough to take a chance at this CI...I love the items!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:54 pm
I like to track the prices of CI items...but I forget what the last CI was...anyone remember?  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:00 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
I like to track the prices of CI items...but I forget what the last CI was...anyone remember?

Wasn't it the Peter Pan one? I see if I can find the name..
or was it the Astra Metamorphosis?

Edit: Looks like Astra Metamorphosis was the most recent and Neverland was right before it. They have them all listed at Tektek (except for the one that just came out today of course)  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games