Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:41 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

Hi guys! I had a great weekend too. I was just super buys. We had our parents visiting us and they were helping us out. We had to have half a dozen of huge spruces cut down, because it had these bugs that were eating them up. It was a lot of work but hopefully we managed to stop the spreading of those darn bugs so we don't have to cut down the whole forest around our house. sweatdrop Good thing is that my comfy hot chocolate moments near the fireplace are secured for the next few years because we have so much firewood now.

a few that's a shame, but you're right it's for the best if it can stop the spread of bugs. where my parents live is/was surrounded by trees too, but since their property line stopped right behind a few trees, when the neighbours decided to cut down all the trees there was not a whole lot that could be done. it sucked, though, because there went our privacy.

Lilygwen
@humble and sammirah: The pagan festival sounds really interesting. So is everything outside the main religions considered to be paganism or is it just certain type? The term "pagan" is not so often used in here... I think people in my country speak of "alternative religions" or just plain old Finnish traditions. xp
gaia_angelright

it depends on the definition you're using, and i think different people will define the term differently. some would say that paganism refers to any belief system outside the judeo-christian model, some that it's a specific belief system from a certain part of the world and time period. or whichever. i'm not sure about my own definition, btw, so don't ask. sweatdrop rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:34 pm
How's this for a kick in the butt...my current computer (that a friend gave me) can access the internet with my wifi, and is slow as molasses, but another computer that a roommate gave me is lightning fast, but won't take my wifi adapter...I think the usb ports on it are broken. sweatdrop  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:45 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
How's this for a kick in the butt...my current computer (that a friend gave me) can access the internet with my wifi, and is slow as molasses, but another computer that a roommate gave me is lightning fast, but won't take my wifi adapter...I think the usb ports on it are broken. sweatdrop

aww, kick in the butt indeed. sad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:48 am
Bleh. Morning.  

Allegro

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:18 am
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller

It's okay though...gonna go out with the g/f and we're going halves on a new laptop...I want one with Windows 7...my g/f wants to tease her oldest son about it and not let him on the computer. He's been saying that my g/f's computer sucks cuz it doesn't have Windows 7 sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:22 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller

It's okay though...gonna go out with the g/f and we're going halves on a new laptop...I want one with Windows 7...my g/f wants to tease her oldest son about it and not let him on the computer. He's been saying that my g/f's computer sucks cuz it doesn't have Windows 7 sweatdrop .

yeah, windows 7 is pretty solid. i had xp before, never bothered with vista. i mean, from what i hear i use too many pirated programs for it to have worked properly anyway. xp  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:53 am
We went from xp to 7 too. Seems fine to me. 4laugh

@Allegro - bad morning? Or just not a morning person lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:02 am
gaia_nitemareleft

I'm surfing around in Spotify and I just discovered that Take That has made new music... and it's not boy band pop. emotion_jawdrop I feel nostalgic right now... and old. xp

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Allegro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:22 pm
NOt a morning person, and I have surgery tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:33 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

I'm surfing around in Spotify and I just discovered that Take That has made new music... and it's not boy band pop. emotion_jawdrop I feel nostalgic right now... and old. xp

gaia_angelright

I wasn't sure who they were but when I looked them up on YouTube they certainly didn't look like boys. They were men with some gray in their hair. lol

@Allegro - so it's both. I hope your surgery goes ok. (((((hugs)))  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:42 am
Camwen
I wasn't sure who they were but when I looked them up on YouTube they certainly didn't look like boys. They were men with some gray in their hair. lol

@Allegro - so it's both. I hope your surgery goes ok. (((((hugs)))

gaia_nitemareleft

I'm not sure how popular they were in the US but they were massively popular in the Europe during the '90's. They were a Brit pop boyband and I was a big fan when I was a kid/teen. emotion_kirakira Robbie Williams was one member in the band and he's probably the only one who made a huge career outside the boy band. They've reunited again and are making now apparently bit more grown up pop music. It just makes me feel so old when I see the guys now and I can see how old they've got when I remember them what they looked like when I was a teen. xp

@Allegro: Hope your surgery goes well.

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:05 am
Lilygwen

your avatar is so pretty today! is the hair a style or a wig item?  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:06 am
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

gaia_angelright

really? what kind of music would it be?

i really liked them too, when i was a kid, so they were at least somewhat popular in canada. i used to see their music videos on tv all the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:08 am
Allegro
NOt a morning person, and I have surgery tomorrow.

wow, hope it goes well and you recover fast!  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Teeshann

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:58 am
good morning everyone.

allegro-- hope your surgery goes well.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games