Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:01 am
why why why I have to say erin... your a bad bad bad girl ^.^ lol *huggles*

Okies I need to throw some clothes on and get on out the door to work. Everybuddy have a wonderful day.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:29 am
FieryLavaElf
xd Oh the link's work well but... do you think Gaia approved the submission? xp

Edit: In my opinion, I really liked the avi. Very cute and funny (in a strange way). Anyway, good luck with your entry. 3nodding

Yeah I can't help but wonder if that will be allowed too - then again, it's using all their own items...

Can you imagine though - once all the kids learn how to do that with the items we'll be seeing it everywhere. eek Maybe you could be the start of a big scandal. rofl  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

xx_KiraxYamato_xx

Dangerous Lover

4,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:10 pm
huh...
i'm confused here confused  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:12 pm
Kee, sorry I've been away mates. It's been a hellish few days D: Five hours of sleep in a seventy-two hour time frame isn't enough to sustain coherent life, I've learned.  

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:10 pm
Daypaw
Kee, sorry I've been away mates. It's been a hellish few days D: Five hours of sleep in a seventy-two hour time frame isn't enough to sustain coherent life, I've learned.

Yikes - why no sleep?

Kira - sometimes it helps if you read back a few pages. Then again, sometimes it only makes one more confused. wink xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:50 pm
Bah finally a MC I like and I can't get the darn thing.... lol seems thats how gaia works... when Lamb wants something.. he has to sell off stuff to get it!!

That or I could go be mr.stabby and try and get it from some random person and leave them for dead while I run off with the item twisted  

-Neurotic-Soul-

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:57 pm
oh God!! YOU'RE Mr. Stabby??!?? *runs*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:35 pm
Camwen

Yeah I can't help but wonder if that will be allowed too - then again, it's using all their own items...

Can you imagine though - once all the kids learn how to do that with the items we'll be seeing it everywhere. eek Maybe you could be the start of a big scandal. rofl

yeah after I got dared to enter it.. I sat there wondering if it would even make it past the screening process.. but you're right I'm just using the items they give us.. And I sure hope I don't cause wave of avi-pron lol..

Daypaw- Hope you get some much needed rest hun!

Kira.. does it really still surprise you that we're all so confusing? lol rofl

As for Lamb being Mr Stabby.. doesn't really surprise me lol

I'm off to go check out the new items.. doubt I can affords them with gaiagold atm.. but can't hurt to look right?  

ErinsChaos

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:41 pm
Camwen
oh God!! YOU'RE Mr. Stabby??!?? *runs*

Yep yep I am Mr.Stabby

don't clicky if kids are around... I will never forget that toon. I randomly found it one day.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:48 pm
@Exxos I totally fell your pain with the Claire Danes/ Jared Leto thing.

Also, this conversation is weird. Kira, you're not the only one who's confused. I've learned that it's best just to smile and nod and not get involved any further. Why? Because insanity is contagious!! biggrin  

Tiika Firedancer

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

-Neurotic-Soul-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:49 pm
Tiika Firedancer
@Exxos I totally fell your pain with the Claire Danes/ Jared Leto thing.

Also, this conversation is weird. Kira, you're not the only one who's confused. I've learned that it's best just to smile and nod and not get involved any further. Why? Because insanity is contagious!! biggrin

My insanity spreads like a wildfire!!!! eventually everyone has a piece of it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:49 pm
mix your insanity with all the different kinds here and you have one deliciously crazy insane soup of flap-doodle. heart  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

JoeEuphonium

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:27 pm
mmm sooooouuuupppp! ^.^ hehe

So my bosses tried one more stab at getting me to stay for at least another four months. They want me to run the Outlet Mall Kiosk in mercedes. They will give me a company vehicle for work. Its about a thirty min drive. I had to decline because I told them I was in love *they know all about shar and my situation* It was funny cause my boss Stephanie said "EW GROSS DON"T MAKE ME BARF SO EARLY IN THE MORNING" lol she is not an emotional kinda girl lol. She said love will still be there in January. I thought about it for five seconds. My heart is with Shar though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:45 pm
Erin I just love your snow kitty avy. You've been so creative lately 3nodding 4laugh  

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

Daypaw

Hardened Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:35 pm
JoeEuphonium
mmm sooooouuuupppp!

...I agree :3  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games