25%  [ 1 ]
Skittles and bits.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:15 pm
The hunt for food for the zombies he's trying to protect end up taking Raph to what was once a small town called Innsmouth. Now it's in several stages of decay. He soon finds out leaving isn't going to be as easy as getting there.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:20 pm
Wearing his long brown trench coat and a brown fedora, he headed into the town of Innsmouth. It was quite far from New York, but perhaps he could find some good food here. If he continued to hunt in one spot, the authorities and zombie hunters would get suspicious.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:00 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Wearing his long brown trench coat and a brown fedora, he headed into the town of Innsmouth. It was quite far from New York, but perhaps he could find some good food here. If he continued to hunt in one spot, the authorities and zombie hunters would get suspicious.
Xena: "So tell me, how long do you intend to hunt?" She asked as she follows him into the town.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:05 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena: "So tell me, how long do you intend to hunt?" She asked as she follows him into the town.

"Till I find a good bit ta take back ta tha yard. Still got a s**t load a zombies ta feed. Might have ta um....borrow a truck to take a load back wit us." he said as he continued to walk.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:18 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Till I find a good bit ta take back ta tha yard. Still got a s**t load a zombies ta feed. Might have ta um....borrow a truck to take a load back wit us." he said as he continued to walk.
Xena: "That's not what I meant." She said as her sapphire blue eyes gazes at Raph. "I mean how long do you intend to hunt for them? Until there is nothing left? Until they get destroyed? Until they're cured?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "That's not what I meant." She said as her sapphire blue eyes gazes at Raph. "I mean how long do you intend to hunt for them? Until there is nothing left? Until they get destroyed? Until they're cured?"

"I dunno. How am I suppose ta know? And no I don't hunt everyone and ya know it. New York still got....a good bit a livin people. I just needed ta change spots before more crazy a** necrophiliacs or zombie hunters try to do somthing funky to my a**." he said. "Why? Does it bother ya?"  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:40 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I dunno. How am I suppose ta know? And no I don't hunt everyone and ya know it. New York still got....a good bit a livin people. I just needed ta change spots before more crazy a** necrophiliacs or zombie hunters try to do somthing funky to my a**." he said. "Why? Does it bother ya?"
"And one slip up then not only you get caught again, but then the other zombies will be tracked down and killed." She said. "I just don't like the thought of lives being taken just to be food, regardless of how guilty or innocent one is."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"And one slip up then not only you get caught again, but then the other zombies will be tracked down and killed." She said. "I just don't like the thought of lives being taken just to be food, regardless of how guilty or innocent one is."

"Sometimes, Kid, ya gotta go wit tha lesser of two evils. I see it this way, I catch the food, take it back, it keeps the zombies from going crazy and finishing off whats left a tha livin in New York. Other wise all hell breaks loose and they end up killin one another." he said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Sometimes, Kid, ya gotta go wit tha lesser of two evils. I see it this way, I catch the food, take it back, it keeps the zombies from going crazy and finishing off whats left a tha livin in New York. Other wise all hell breaks loose and they end up killin one another." he said.
Xena: "And you can't keep this up forever...something's going to break either way." She said. "Keep on hunting, then eventually that necromancer is going to find them the same way she found us in the sewers. However, you stop hunting, then the zombies themselves would go on a rampage....That is definitely a problem." She shakes her head a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "And you can't keep this up forever...something's going to break either way." She said. "Keep on hunting, then eventually that necromancer is going to find them the same way she found us in the sewers. However, you stop hunting, then the zombies themselves would go on a rampage....That is definitely a problem." She shakes her head a bit.

"Exactly. See my problem here?" he asked with a sigh. "Just help me out if ya want, but if ya don't.....I ain't gonna hold it against ya." he said as he continued to look around. "Man....this place is....kinda quiet." he murmured as he looked around at the dilapidated buildings and empty streets.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Exactly. See my problem here?" he asked with a sigh. "Just help me out if ya want, but if ya don't.....I ain't gonna hold it against ya." he said as he continued to look around. "Man....this place is....kinda quiet." he murmured as he looked around at the dilapidated buildings and empty streets.
Xena: "Though either way, that rampage would still happen, even if you were to keep on hunting. I doubt they want to stay cooped up in a graveyard for the rest of their days." She said. "As much as I would want to help, I'm not the type to kill unless if my life or the lives of those close to me are threatened." She too takes a look around the buildings and empty streets. "And I thought back home was a bit of a ghost town at times."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Though either way, that rampage would still happen, even if you were to keep on hunting. I doubt they want to stay cooped up in a graveyard for the rest of their days." She said. "As much as I would want to help, I'm not the type to kill unless if my life or the lives of those close to me are threatened." She too takes a look around the buildings and empty streets. "And I thought back home was a bit of a ghost town at times."

"Yeah..." he murmured as he continued to look around. He started down towards what looked like a town square. "Maybe there's a shop or somethin open where we can talk ta someone."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:10 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Yeah..." he murmured as he continued to look around. He started down towards what looked like a town square. "Maybe there's a shop or somethin open where we can talk ta someone."
Xena: She looks around as well as she follows Raph toward the town square. "Let's hope and pray. Otherwise, this is starting to feel that we're just on a wild goose chase."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:21 am
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She looks around as well as she follows Raph toward the town square. "Let's hope and pray. Otherwise, this is starting to feel that we're just on a wild goose chase."

He nodded before seeing a small art shop opened on the far side of the square. "There we go. Aight, face it. Outta tha two a us, you look more human. Run in there and see whatcha can find out bout this place." he said.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:35 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He nodded before seeing a small art shop opened on the far side of the square. "There we go. Aight, face it. Outta tha two a us, you look more human. Run in there and see whatcha can find out bout this place." he said.
Xena: "Just so the local aren't afraid of me." She closes her eyes, then soon her kitsune ears change into human ears as her tail, claws, and fangs seem to disappear. Her snowy white hair soon changes black with brown highlights. With a slight smile, she heads on over towards the small art shop.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff