Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hobo
  gonna blow!!!
View Results

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:12 pm
You're gonna have to excuse my language on this one... So much to rant about..all school related...So to start off...

Okay, so its only been three days of school... started Thursday. Alright, I had to retake an eng class I already took, but didn't get transferred over as eng, instead it became engineering (I guess cause it was linked to an environmental class, which I think is stupid 'cause they could've just split the credits rolleyes ). But anyway, I find out that I have to write yet another 10page paper... whoppty doo... I worked my a** off that first year at my old school and got me a nice 3.8 GPA but guess what!? THAT DOESN'T FRIGGIN' MATTER 'CAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT?? IT DIDN'T EVEN GET TRANSFERRED OVER!!! I'M BACK DOWN TO A 0 GPA!!! And so the day went on, it wasn't too bad the rest of the day. Next day, it was okay, find out that one of my prof backed out in teaching the class so they're trying to find someone to teach it and class was canceled. Stayed out killing my break time for nothing but oh well. That wasn't so bad. Then Saturday comes (I have one class). I am late for class ;x damn train kept stopping. Class ends and I go buy my books 'cause I need them already and they didn't come in mail 'cause used is out of stock. I am looking at the bio books trying to figure out between two books which is the one for me. The sign didn't match up so I asked for help. He gave met he one that I didn't think was it but I bought it anyway. I went with my bf to go buy some stuff like half an hour away by train or so, and I started thinking, checking receipt several times and concluded the guy had sold me the wrong book. I had to go all the way back there and exchange it... Not fun. I come home, made sure it was the right book and it is. I waited til today, late at night to open it and stuff. I opened it and was about to read the two chapters to catch up and guess what... I AM MISSING 10 F***EN CHAPTERS !!! WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD SELL SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?!?!? AND ITS NOT EVEN STARTING FROM THE BEGINNING!! ITS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!! WTF IS THIS!!! >
Hating this school more and more...

Sorry for the rant... just had to let it out

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:00 pm
Hahahaha... you really are a loser! XP  

Xiphy
Crew

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:57 pm
crying Thanks... crying I feel so much better  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:02 am
Well I would have treated you to icecream or something like it... but you aren't here. XP But I would still probably laugh at you though. =X  

Xiphy
Crew

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:00 pm
Hahahah... aren't you nice.. laugh at me in my misery. Well, I'd still insist on treating either way  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:39 am
If you insisted on that then you'd be insisting on getting hit upside the head. twisted  

Xiphy
Crew

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:15 pm
xDD That won't stop me from treating ;P Hit me as much as you like hahahah  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:44 am
Hah, easy for you to say. I'll tell you though, you won't win against me in a battle of brawns.  

Xiphy
Crew

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:10 pm
Hahahah... probably xDD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:55 am
Unless you're like 6 feet tall or something with super long legs that can kick my face... then maybe not... >_>  

Xiphy
Crew

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:46 pm
Far from six feet hahahah  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:38 am
I figured you were like 5'8 or something, close enough to look 6 feet. =D  

Xiphy
Crew

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:43 pm
Not even 5'8" xP Thats quite tall for me  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:42 pm
Well then, 5'6 at least? So I can round up. =D  

Xiphy
Crew

Red_World04
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:01 pm
HA! Yeah right lol isn't that above average?  
The Nation Of Spam

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff