Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Once A Turk (BC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

savanacat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:16 pm
Dahry was pacing around the laboratory trying furiously to memorize the formula's for chapter 47. She had to prove to her father that she was ready for the next chapter before he would let her into some of his more private files. She paused at the pen of one of the experiments, # .... uh... well one the latest ones anyway, the wolf creature in it was undoubtedly in the later stages of developement. She gazed at it curiously as she tried to identify the processes Hojo ha dused to get it to the state it was in now. She froze as the great eyes opened and in turn studied HER!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:25 pm
furry1337otaku

"Oh, please you don't owe me anything, I didn't even DO anything, you guys had it pretty much handled." sweatdrop "My name is Kimberly Dawn Ahren, but please, just call me Dawn." She looked at the chocobo and tried in vain to suppresss a smirk, then a giggle until she was laughing strongly. "Kuroi, come here.." She snickered, picking the small bird up off the ground. The infant chocobo warbled happily in her arms and chittered nonstop for awhile before scrambling free and hopping back to the ground to chase after Vaizel. She sighed and gave a sympathetic smile to the older Turks then went after the little bird, who was again dancing around Vaizel's legs. "I'm really sorry." She apologized. "He's never done that before..." She began to explain. "And, umm, I don't believe I caught your name?" redface

Vaizel halted mid-stride as he was advised of his slight and whirled around to bow, nearly colliding with the young woman tailing him as he did so, "Please forgive my lapse. ah... my name is Vai,... ah I mean Vaizel, Vaizel Dammerung.. I mean Tuefel,... Vaizel Tuefel." He stuttered, he was still bowing so he missed whatever expression passed over her face at his introduction. He stood quickly nearly smacking the young girl again with his hasty movements, only to find himself mere inches away from her face. "uh... " His face turned hot, and he was at a loss for words, She was pretty....  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:35 pm
Garm smiled at her introduction. " Nonesense, if anything let us treat you to dinner," Garm said with finality. Garm noted the chocobo's behavior and said in a consoling tone, " Animals like Vaizel, Remus and Romulus like him to. In fact Remus even deigned to allow Vaizel to take him for a walk." Romulus was up by now and the party continued towards the town. Fenrir and Garm hung back slightly to stay with the wolf.

" I draw the line at being a town, brother," Garm whispered to his brother.

" Just play along Sir Kalm."

" If you say so Sir Genji." There attention at this point was distracted by Vaizel's introduction. Fenrir made a strangled noise somewhat between a snort and a cough. He covered it by turning away and putting a hand on Garm's shoulder.

" He's got it sooo bad," Fenrir said struggling to keep his voice low.

" It seems he does indeed." Garm said with less mirth and more caluclation.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:51 pm
"Dinner?" Dawn tried to keep the excitation out of her voice at the prospect and failed horribly. Despite having recently eaten lunch her stomach growled at the thought of Resturaunt food, so far she'd had to sate herself at the food-like substances that was her own cooking. She couldn't help but giggle a little at Vai's bumbling introduction. "You have a very nice name Vai.."She half whispered as she realized his face's proximity to hers. Her hard thudded suspensefully for several moments, feeling a thrill race down her spine. "WARRRRK! WARK! wark WARK wark wark wark..." Interuptted Kuroi, leaping over and around their legs, and then deciding to climb the vertical towers of jeans and slacks, digging the claws of his feet into the opposing legs of Dawn and Vai. Thankful for the distraction, Dawn quickly bent down to try and grab the mischevious Chocobo, only to collide with Vai as he did the same. "Ow!" She cried putting a hand to her forehead. "Sorry, my fault." She stammerd as she looked up, after falling hard onto her posterior.  

KiyaraSabel

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:24 pm
Garm brushed past his twin and walked up to the young lady. He gently hoisted her to her feet. " Yes dinner, since this is your town you pick the resturant, no holds bared."

Fenrir just stared... Garm was being.... Garm was being..... GARM LIKED HER TOO! This was to much for the semi-excitable Turk, he burst out laughing. He was going to have more fun than in.... Heh...heh... this was going to a lot of fun.

He came up with an all encompassing gesture. He put his arm around Vaizel's waist as well as Garm and Dawns and led them forward a huge grin on his face. " Dinner sounds wonderful. So what do you like to eat? He said turning to Dawn.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:29 pm
Vaizel was bewildered to say the least, his superiors were acting.... un-superior-like... He stared long and hard at the both of them, noting Fenrir's broad grin and Garm's gentle smile, he thought back on how they had refered to themselves by the butchered nicknames the young Turk had unintentionally given them, and suddenly his face devolved into a scowl, Pulling himself forcibly away from Fenrir's comradrial hug he stood accusingly before them, "You are mocking me aren't you!" He snapped, his nerves were definettally on edge, but he only stayed angry long enough to remember to whom he was speaking. "I'm sorry.. I ... didn't mean it like that... Just... what ARE your names?" he finished lamely looking abashed at his own behavior.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:08 pm
(Hi can I join? if that's alright?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:35 pm
rila_chan
((That is fine, BUT! have you submitted a Character bio into the "Character Bios" Sticky?? And have you checked out the "Role Playing Rules and System" Sticky?? You need to read those before you can start... and you need to submit a bio. Other than that you're welcome to join us!))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:37 pm
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
((That is fine, BUT! have you submitted a Character bio into the "Character Bios" Sticky?? And have you checked out the "Role Playing Rules and System" Sticky?? You need to read those before you can start... and you need to submit a bio. Other than that you're welcome to join us!))
(Okay I'll be back in a few minutes)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:56 pm
rila_chan
Ermak Lorde
rila_chan
(Okay I'll be back in a few minutes)
((kk! see you shortly... wink ))  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:03 pm
(I'am BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's the link to my profile I hope tis will do?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1719533&page=3)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:10 pm
((HI RILA!!!! xd ))  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:14 pm
Saerenna
((HI RILA!!!! xd ))
(HI SAEVEENA!!!!!!!!!!!! I got question to ask ya do you mind if meru was in solider at the time because you it was and she was still full-humen?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:18 pm
rila_chan
Saerenna
((HI RILA!!!! xd ))
(HI SAEVEENA!!!!!!!!!!!! I got question to ask ya do you mind if meru was in solider at the time because you it was and she was still full-humen?)
(that makes perfect sense for this RP, but if you notice, there are many different ones here that take place at different times, so it's possible for you to be a SOLDIER here and a Turk in another thread. ^_^ Like I am a scientist here, but a Turk in others.)  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:19 pm
Saerenna
rila_chan
Saerenna
((HI RILA!!!! xd ))
(that makes perfect sense for this RP, but if you notice, there are many different ones here that take place at different times, so it's possible for you to be a SOLDIER here and a Turk in another thread. ^_^ Like I am a scientist here, but a Turk in others.)
(okay condisered meru a 2ed class solider but she gets altered later on if that's okay?)  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff