BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:33 pm
(rila, I'll send you a pm if I have time~)

"Muff?" Yui stopped babbling for a second, and let go of the Turk.
"Oh, that makes sense that you would..."
She bit the inside of her cheek and resumed a thinking pose.
After a moment of thinking she held a finger triumphantly in the air.
I know! She picked me up by my coat, threw me(twice) and when I barreled her over (on accident) I fell right on top of her."
She smiled cheerily.
"So her scent is on my coat. But...do you think the wolves can pick it up from my clothes?" She asked hopefully.
There was very little in the labs that belinged to Morhighan and Morhighan's abandoned house was clear out in Midgar...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:32 pm
(Thanks for the P.m)

Meru nodded "I guess so though hehhehe" she said with a sweatdropred, she looked at Yui a bit, "Ummm guys mind tell me who are we afther again...I kinda spaced out during the whole thing" she said, her sniper rifle straped on her back. During the whole thing Meru had a habit of spacing out though things theses days.  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:54 pm
Yui looked at the new arrival, who had been spacing out as she had approached the fellow Shin-Ra Corp. employees.
"We are after a parasite. 'Her' name is Morhighan. She is a hematophagus(Blood eating) carnivore, and she hasn't had any food in a long time, since Professor H. found out that she could live without sustainance. She also bit him and the other scientists...but that's another story."
Yui adjusted her glasses, sliding them up the bridge of her nose.
"I am afraid that, against her own feelings, she may attack the townsfolk, if she hasn't already left the Niebel area."
Yui examined the sniper rifle that was attached to the young woman's back.
"You may wish take that out now. Bullets are non fatal to this creature."
She then turned to the Turk.
"You may wish to get your weaponry of choice out and in hand, too. If we can give enough blows, before she heals she may lose enough blood to weaken her. She won't die, but blood is the source of her strength, but she cannot produce her own. She's already lost a bit today, so we might be able to take her. Also, her mind has been in an unconcious state lately, so its fogginess might cause her to not think properly."
She turned to the SOLDIER.
"After this mess is all fixed up I could possibly take that lovely rifle of yours and add some lovely trinkets to it..." she said conversationally, then pointed in one direction.
"There is the direction that the parasite took. Let's go."
She began walking down the hill.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:58 pm
(What did you mean by this: Yui examined the sniper rifle that was attached to the young woman's back.
"You may wish take that out now. Bullets are non fatal to this creature."

Does he want Meru to get rid of her rifle or no?)  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:08 pm
((You might want to ready yourself for battle, to help weaken Morhighan, but don't be surprised when she gets up after getting shot (for instance) in the head. or leg. or spleen. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:14 pm
Morgana13
((You might want to ready yourself for battle, to help weaken Morhighan, but don't be surprised when she gets up after getting shot (for instance) in the head. or leg. or spleen. ))

(oh thanks that helps ^^ )

Meru sighed a bit "Is she like some creepy vampire or something dude?" she said taking out her sniper riffle, it was a bit smaller than the Shina one's but it had more accrate and powerful, with a sliver in gravement saying "Fox hunter". Meru cheacked it a bit seeing if the safty is on and all sorts of things you can do to make sure you're weapon is'nt gonna backfire at you. Meru stared at Yui saying something about taking her rifle "Umm I hope you don't mean by stealing it" she muttered then followed Yui.

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:23 pm
(No problem)

"She is very like a vampire, however, myths don't apply to her. She breaks all rules and boundaries. Scientific, humane, parasitic," Yui sighed.
"She's amazing, but I don't think she sees it that way. She is ashamed that her vampiric instincts take over."
yui smiled cheerfully. "The good thing is that she won't turn you into a vampire if she bites you, you can trust me on that!" Yui held up her bandaged hand. The bandages were fairly bloody from one of the struggles taht had taken place a week before. Morhighan had been in top form.
"I'd never steal your rifle, no worries there. I do like adding on to pre-existing models however, to inrease strength and aim. It's a hobby I have, along with studying parasites. I'm currently working on a model called "The Pheonix." It's hard work because of the materials I have to use for it."
Yui's eyes gleamed in a freindly manner as she looked over the rifle.
It was built very well, slightly smaller than the Hydra that Yui was taking apart at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:38 pm
Meru nodded "I can understand her a bit, she prboly hates to kill people for her needs and has no contorl over it....sad" she said. "Cool I like guns as well but I perfer to use them for hunting and denfece instead of just kill people and other unless reasons" she added while she handed over the Fox hunter to Yui so she can do what she needed to do on it "Though If she breaks it, I'll break her arm" she thought scince that gun was personal to her while she watched Yui.  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:45 pm
"It is very sad," Yui nodded. "I've asked her. Apparently she's lived this way for centuries. She's tried to die many different ways and nothing works."
Yui nodded in agreance.
"I hate it when people shoot to kill others. Shooting a can is one thing, but it's a whole can of worms taking someone else's life..." She growled this last part, thinking back to certain Professors and their less than apprvable expirements.
"Taking anything's life in anyway is unacceptable, and I feel bad to take away Morhighan's..." she added sadly. But she grinned once more.
"However, when I get my promotion I'm going down to those labs and giving everything its life back. Vengeance is sweet indeed..."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:52 pm
"Yep that's life people takes the lives of those who don't derseve death or it's not there time yet sooner or later we might end up killing eachother till excition" Meru said fixing her light blue hair. Meru looked at Yui "want me to help ya out on you're lil vengernce thing though?" she asked.  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:46 pm
"Why not? It will have to wait until my promotion, and who knows how long that will take since Hojo stole all of my research and data files and claimed them as his..." Yui said, face going sour at the memory.
"But that's ok! After all, it gives us more time to plan. Though, I might warn you, it is almost inevitable that we will be caught, and who knows what he'll do to us. So if you want to keep your job and your life I suggest that you do nothing. If you feel bad doing nothing, then you can open the doors at least, so that if something bolts it can escape immediatly and not get lost, like Morhighan."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 8:59 pm
(What did you mean by that?
", I might warn you, it is almost inevitable that we will be caught, and who knows what he'll do to us. So if you want to keep your job and your life I suggest that you do nothing. If you feel bad doing noting then you can open the doors at least so that if something bolts it can escape immediatly and not get lost, like Morhighan."  

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:39 pm
((Yui is warning Meru that if they let out all of the test subjects they will be caught, and most likely fired. However, if it is Hojo who finds them he might kill them or harm them. If Meru doesn't want to be killed or fired then she could open the doors that lead to the exit of the mansion becuase in the labs there are lots of doors and if one of the test subjects got scared and ran, they wouldn't get lost. [see morhighan's escape for more details])  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:44 am
Morgana13
((Yui is warning Meru that if they let out all of the test subjects they will be caught, and most likely fired. However, if it is Hojo who finds them he might kill them or harm them. If Meru doesn't want to be killed or fired then she could open the doors that lead to the exit of the mansion becuase in the labs there are lots of doors and if one of the test subjects got scared and ran, they wouldn't get lost. [see morhighan's escape for more details])

Meru thought a moment, she only got this job because she needed the money to help her father out expect now he's dead and Meru can't really resign because of her talents along with the fact she does'nt know what to do next in her life now, but the other part of being horribly experimented on and being stuck in a test tube all her life, Crap she never liked theses kinds of choses. "You really gonna do this Yui?" Meru asked.

(Thanks also crud now I gotta choose......which I'm not good at)

-Literate plot bunny-

Blessed Bookworm

10,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MysteryCorgi

Generous Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:16 am
"I have nothing else to do. Besides, I don't really care if I get caught." Yui replied nonchalantly.
"You however haven't had time to taint the lifestream within you. You should probably not get invloved so that you might be able to live a normal life in this chaotic, messed up world. Being used as an experiment isn't exactly my idea of a great life."
She paused for a moment, then resumed talking.
"I think I'd like to do this alone. Then I might not get caught, but if I do instead of dragging innocents down with me I'll just drag the rest of Shin-Ra with me. My research has been fueling many of the important Mako studies for Shin-Ra and losing me would be a blow. Not that it will have much of an effect on the rest of the world. Shin-Ra can live with out me, but that's because Hojo has access to all of my research due to my being an assistant to him."

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff