BC RPs?
  YEAH!!
  I guess....
  I'm not really interested...
View Results

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 10:02 am
Gasping and Wheezing Vaizel gratefully accepted the water, gulping it down so fast he choked. When he stopped coughing he managed to splutter, "The dogs! They need help! we have to go and...." His eyes were suddenly arrested by the sight of the single uggliest little creature he had ever seen... was that a ... baby chocobo??!! Vaizel couldn't help but gawk in morbid facination... had someone shaved it? it looked like it's beak had been hit with a wooden plank!! Vaughly disturbed Vai realized the girl had been speaking to him. "The dogs! they're out there!" He gestured frantically, his earlier panic returning, "One of them just COLLAPSED!! We have to help him!" He stood jerkily, and latching on to the young woman's arm began to drag her in the direction he had indicated, jabbering hurriedly about the emergency.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:11 pm
Dawn tried her best to keep track of the man's words but they were so confused and panicked she wasn't sure exactly what was going on. Mentally she thought to herself. Well, but of course, I finally find an attractive young man and he's a complete idiot. She sighed. Dancing in circles around the two warked the small mangy chocobo. Head seemingly far too large for it's body and thin neck, with only one feather for a crest with a few down strands along the back of it's jaw. It's body looked something like a potato with all of three feathers on the tail end. a few other scattered feathers were on it's wings and chest, but was mainly a ghastly sight of naked flesh.

OOC: redface that last line sounds kinda naughty redface  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:39 pm
Vaizel could barely think past the desparet need to find help for the dog...er wolf.. ... thing.. that his superiors seemed so fond of. He had just BARELY made it into the Turks and now it seemed like he might end up a failure! The Turks as a group were very particular about who entered their secluded ranks, this had been repeated to him over and over and over as he made his way towards his goal... Would all of his hard work be for naught? and all over a STUPID DOG!! ... er... wolf thing... "Come On! We have to get there before it's too late!!" He shouted as he raced down the road dragging the unfortunate young woman behind him. Just as he was racing up in sight of Genrir... er... Fenrir... whatever and his twin brother Vaizel picked up the pace even more, he was a very lean young man and built for speed. Fortunetally for Dawn her small chocobo chose that moment to dash between his feet. it's small claws snagging one of the young Turk's shoe laces, which was further arrested by Vaizel's opposite shoe. Mere yards from his destination Vaizel pitched headfirst into the dirt, managing a very painful looking summersault before coming to rest face up practically at the Twin's feet. The youth's face turned red with Mortification, and the only sound he could manage was a groan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:53 pm
((....how do i fit into this?!?!?! i'm still trapped in Hojo's lab at this point.. crying ))  

FuzzWolfie

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 9:14 pm
FuzzWolfie
((....how do i fit into this?!?!?! i'm still trapped in Hojo's lab at this point.. crying ))
((You could post as trapped in Hojo's lab... or you could make a new character for this RP timeline...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:54 am
" Here Farm, help me get him into the shade," Fenrir said with a facetious gleam in his grey eyes and a suggestive look in the direction of Vaizel's retreating form. " He's a good guy, I'm glad I met him," Fenrir said as he and Garm hefted Romulus. Remus followed quietly his golden eyes fixed on his suffering companion.

" Yes... he seems to have a good heart. Were we ever that jumpy Genrir?"

Fenrir smiled, " Ya, don't you remember freaking out when Tseng asked us to get him some coffee."

" We put in twice the sugar, and twice the cream.... the good old days." Garm said with irony as he poured some water into his palm and tried to coax Romulus to drink. The wolf lapped up the water gratefully.

" I hope he comes soon," Fenrir said as he stroked Romulus coarse fur. " It will be all right, friend. You're just not used to the lowlands, but we'll be up in the mountains soon," he said consolingly to the wolf. He was interrupted by the sound of approaching footsteps (very hurried footsteps). He saw Vaizel sprinting towards them followed by a lovely young woman and E Gad.... what was that thing at her feet. For a momment Fenrir thought it was a form of small monster and then realized it was a singularly ugly Chocobo.

He was about to hail Vaizel when the unfortunate young man tripped over the tiny bird and came crashing down scarce inches from them. They stared at him for half a beat and Garm said calmly, " Wonderful, now we need a doctor for him too," and then looking at the young woman over his dark glasses said with unruffled calm, " I don't suppose you treat humans to?"

Eskevar Fire Cross

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:35 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
" Here Farm, help me get him into the shade," Fenrir said with a facetious gleam in his grey eyes and a suggestive look in the direction of Vaizel's retreating form. " He's a good guy, I'm glad I met him," Fenrir said as he and Garm hefted Romulus. Remus followed quietly his golden eyes fixed on his suffering companion.

" Yes... he seems to have a good heart. Were we ever that jumpy Genrir?"

Fenrir smiled, " Ya, don't you remember freaking out when Tseng asked us to get him some coffee."

" We put in twice the sugar, and twice the cream.... the good old days." Garm said with irony as he poured some water into his palm and tried to coax Romulus to drink. The wolf lapped up the water gratefully.

" I hope he comes soon," Fenrir said as he stroked Romulus coarse fur. " It will be all right, friend. You're just not used to the lowlands, but we'll be up in the mountains soon," he said consolingly to the wolf. He was interrupted by the sound of approaching footsteps (very hurried footsteps). He saw Vaizel sprinting towards them followed by a lovely young woman and E Gad.... what was that thing at her feet. For a momment Fenrir thought it was a form of small monster and then realized it was a singularly ugly Chocobo.

He was about to hail Vaizel when the unfortunate young man tripped over the tiny bird and came crashing down scarce inches from them. They stared at him for half a beat and Garm said calmly, " Wonderful, now we need a doctor for him too," and then looking at the young woman over his dark glasses said with unruffled calm, " I don't suppose you treat humans to?"
Hearing Garm's comment Vaizel's eyes widened, He could overcome his embarasment but he would NOT become a liability. Following this determined train of thought the youth bolted shakily to his feet, wobbling slightly as the blood rushed to his head and his bruised back protested the movement. hastily brushing some of the dirt off his previously neat suit he again saluted, "I have brought help Genfir and Falm.. and... ah...." He almost felt like crying, why couldn't he get anything right?? Ducking his head as his face turned redder than a beet. He began mumbling something about the young woman next to him, and her supposed proficiency with animals, it was then that Vaizel realized he didn't even know if this young woman WAS the person who was supposedly able to doctor animals.... he had assumed... she had that mutant bird thing... Vaizel could feel the sweat beading on his face... and he barely stiffled a groan... There was no way he'd be able to keep his newly found position...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:31 pm
sweatdrop "I- ah...Are you okay?...um..." Dawn was singularly confused. "He said there was an injured animal?" She offered helplessly. She grew further embarrassed as Kuroi danced all over the fallen Vaizel only to continue warkking as he ran around the man's legs when he finally stood up. Dawn looked at him, daunted by the knowledge of how tall the man was when he stood. Having only seen him lying prone or running as if his life depended on it, she hadn't noticed his significant height before. Dang it all! Why does he have to be an idiot! She cursed mentally.  

KiyaraSabel

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:23 am
furry1337otaku
sweatdrop "I- ah...Are you okay?...um..." Dawn was singularly confused. "He said there was an injured animal?" She offered helplessly. She grew further embarrassed as Kuroi danced all over the fallen Vaizel only to continue warkking as he ran around the man's legs when he finally stood up. Dawn looked at him, daunted by the knowledge of how tall the man was when he stood. Having only seen him lying prone or running as if his life depended on it, she hadn't noticed his significant height before. Dang it all! Why does he have to be an idiot! She cursed mentally.

The brothers stood seemingly simultaneously and went through the motions of dusting off their suits and straightening their hair looking eeirilly like mirror images. Garm, who thought the girl very sweet, motioned her over. His somewhat grim expression softened. He smiled (an expression that had felled many a heart on Fenrir's face Garm had never really tired). " Yes, one of our wolves, Romulus has heatstroke. I'm Falm and that is my brother Genfir," Garm said without a hint of mirth. Fenrir had to turn away for a momment to keep his countenance. His eyes rested on Romulus however and he became instantly sober.

" It was my fault," Fenrir said with real remorse as he helped Vaizel up," He is not used to the lowlands yet, and I was not watching him as close as I ought to have been." Once Vaizel was on his feet Fenrir, rather roughly, was 'helping' Vai dust the chocobo tracks from his black suit.

Romulus who seemed to be feeling a bit better looked up at the girl with his big golden eyes expectantly. The wolf liked her, she had a nice smell, very different from Fenrir, but then Fenrir and Garm had very unique smells. Remus came over and nosed him in sympathy.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:07 am
Eskevar Fire Cross
The brothers stood seemingly simultaneously and went through the motions of dusting off their suits and straightening their hair looking eeirilly like mirror images. Garm, who thought the girl very sweet, motioned her over. His somewhat grim expression softened. He smiled (an expression that had felled many a heart on Fenrir's face Garm had never really tired). " Yes, one of our wolves, Romulus has heatstroke. I'm Falm and that is my brother Genfir," Garm said without a hint of mirth. Fenrir had to turn away for a momment to keep his countenance. His eyes rested on Romulus however and he became instantly sober.

" It was my fault," Fenrir said with real remorse as he helped Vaizel up," He is not used to the lowlands yet, and I was not watching him as close as I ought to have been." Once Vaizel was on his feet Fenrir, rather roughly, was 'helping' Vai dust the chocobo tracks from his black suit.

Romulus who seemed to be feeling a bit better looked up at the girl with his big golden eyes expectantly. The wolf liked her, she had a nice smell, very different from Fenrir, but then Fenrir and Garm had very unique smells. Remus came over and nosed him in sympathy.

Dawn smiled understandingly. "These things just happen sometimes, I've gotten heat stroke myself before, took me awhile to realize anything was wrong with me." She looked over the wolf and nodded appreciatively. "Looks like you have already done what was necessary, moving him to the shade and offering him water. Just let him rest up and get hydrated and he should be back to normal in no time." She offered helpfully, scratching the wolf behind the ears with a grin. Meanwhile the infant chocobo dashed back and forth between Dawn and Vaizel, warking excitedly, and occasionally hissing aggressively whenever Remus came near enough to investigate the tiny bird.  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:50 pm
furry1337otaku
Eskevar Fire Cross

Dawn smiled understandingly. "These things just happen sometimes, I've gotten heat stroke myself before, took me awhile to realize anything was wrong with me." She looked over the wolf and nodded appreciatively. "Looks like you have already done what was necessary, moving him to the shade and offering him water. Just let him rest up and get hydrated and he should be back to normal in no time." She offered helpfully, scratching the wolf behind the ears with a grin. Meanwhile the infant chocobo dashed back and forth between Dawn and Vaizel, warking excitedly, and occasionally hissing aggressively whenever Remus came near enough to investigate the tiny bird.

Vaizel stood at what could only be called 'attention' but the affect was hindered somewhat by his heavy panting as he still tried to even out his own breathing, not to mention the plethora of minature chocobo footprints that crisscrossed his suit, and the fact that Fenrir was vigorously 'slapping' the prints from his back. Causing him to lurch forward with every 'assisting' blow. When the twins proceeded to introduce themselves using the butchered names Vaizel had unwittingly given them, the newbie turk turned a distinctive shade of red. He gazed down with pointed facination at the ugly bird, trying to puzzle out why the creature seemed to be blowing puffs of air at the dog... wolf... the one that wasn't on the ground, whenever it drew close to the midget mutated creature. "I am very sorry ... uh... Sirs, I have seriously bungled my assignments so far, would you be so kind as to allow me another chance?" He tried to straighten but it was difficult as Fenrir was STILL pounding him on the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:05 pm
Ermak Lorde

Vaizel stood at what could only be called 'attention' but the affect was hindered somewhat by his heavy panting as he still tried to even out his own breathing, not to mention the plethora of minature chocobo footprints that crisscrossed his suit, and the fact that Fenrir was vigorously 'slapping' the prints from his back. Causing him to lurch forward with every 'assisting' blow. When the twins proceeded to introduce themselves using the butchered names Vaizel had unwittingly given them, the newbie turk turned a distinctive shade of red. He gazed down with pointed facination at the ugly bird, trying to puzzle out why the creature seemed to be blowing puffs of air at the dog... wolf... the one that wasn't on the ground, whenever it drew close to the midget mutated creature. "I am very sorry ... uh... Sirs, I have seriously bungled my assignments so far, would you be so kind as to allow me another chance?" He tried to straighten but it was difficult as Fenrir was STILL pounding him on the back.

Fenrir feeling Vaizel was suibtably clean by this time ceased his assistance and said merrily, " You brought the girl, and in good time. I call that a success. Don't look so gloomy. If you are a really good boy then Falm and I will let you make us some coffee." Garm caught his eye with a warning look but said nothing. The look was however sadly softened by a little smile that played about his face that just might have been termed sadistic.

" Thank you young lady," Garm said in response to Dawn. " How much do we owe you.... pardon I realize I don't know you name?" the twin added smoothly. " He noted Remus' attempts to violate the baby bird's space then. " Remus, leave the bird alone," he ordered in a tone of quiet command. Remus looked slightly mutinious but loped back to Romulus anyway. Fenrir, who was finally attending to the conversation looked sharply at his brother. Garm was being WAY to nice for Garm meeting new people. It was usually a feat of no mean social skill to drag a mundane comment about the weather from his brother on his first interview with someone.... but actually Garm actually MAKING conversation the first time he met someone this was bizarre.

" Well no sense in us all standing out in the sun until we get heatstroke. On to the villiage!" Fenrir exclaimed watching Garm and the girl's responses carefully.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:02 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Fenrir feeling Vaizel was suibtably clean by this time ceased his assistance and said merrily, " You brought the girl, and in good time. I call that a success. Don't look so gloomy. If you are a really good boy then Falm and I will let you make us some coffee." Garm caught his eye with a warning look but said nothing. The look was however sadly softened by a little smile that played about his face that just might have been termed sadistic.

" Thank you young lady," Garm said in response to Dawn. " How much do we owe you.... pardon I realize I don't know you name?" the twin added smoothly. " He noted Remus' attempts to violate the baby bird's space then. " Remus, leave the bird alone," he ordered in a tone of quiet command. Remus looked slightly mutinious but loped back to Romulus anyway. Fenrir, who was finally attending to the conversation looked sharply at his brother. Garm was being WAY to nice for Garm meeting new people. It was usually a feat of no mean social skill to drag a mundane comment about the weather from his brother on his first interview with someone.... but actually Garm actually MAKING conversation the first time he met someone this was bizarre.

" Well no sense in us all standing out in the sun until we get heatstroke. On to the villiage!" Fenrir exclaimed watching Garm and the girl's responses carefully.

Vaizel jumped up at Fenrir's lead-taking orders, "yes sir Genji and Kalm sir!" He chimed, a moment later he looked like he was ready to scream in frustration, but instead of indulging in another fit of mortification, he turned and marched off towards the village, allowing Fenrir Garm and Dawn to follow behind him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:09 pm
Ermak Lorde
Eskevar Fire Cross

Vaizel jumped up at Fenrir's lead-taking orders, "yes sir Genji and Kalm sir!" He chimed, a moment later he looked like he was ready to scream in frustration, but instead of indulging in another fit of mortification, he turned and marched off towards the village, allowing Fenrir Garm and Dawn to follow behind him.

"Oh, please you don't owe me anything, I didn't even DO anything, you guys had it pretty much handled." sweatdrop "My name is Kimberly Dawn Ahren, but please, just call me Dawn." She looked at the chocobo and tried in vain to suppresss a smirk, then a giggle until she was laughing strongly. "Kuroi, come here.." She snickered, picking the small bird up off the ground. The infant chocobo warbled happily in her arms and chittered nonstop for awhile before scrambling free and hopping back to the ground to chase after Vaizel. She sighed and gave a sympathetic smile to the older Turks then went after the little bird, who was again dancing around Vaizel's legs. "I'm really sorry." She apologized. "He's never done that before..." She began to explain. "And, umm, I don't believe I caught your name?" redface  

KiyaraSabel

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces